Out of Afrika Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

That was then and now was as Gerald returned to the kitchen with his laden tray and once again filled the sink with hot sudsy water. He pulled on his rubber gloves and as he dipped the dirty dishes into the water he heard the padding of feet. He turned to see a naked Able emerge from the hallway his massive cock dangling down and swinging as he walked, dripping drops of cum to mark his path. He walked by Gerald and went to the fridge. "Wow, thirsty work," he said to himself as he pulled out two bottles of soda. He cracked open the caps and as he walked back toward the bedroom he turned to acknowledge Gerald's presence and said, "Sally says that when you've finished out here that you've got some cleaning up to do in the bedroom."

Gerald nodded, licked his lips but said nothing. "I wonder if that includes getting my mouth around that?" he thought as he focused once more on the black dripping cock he could see swaying beneath the butt of his well-hung neighbour. His little stiff nubbin gave a twitch at the prospect.

******

Dawn break and Hawksville was slowly waking up as Tyrone dressed in his signature bright blue coveralls left the neat suburban house and climbed into his work van and fired it up. It wasn't his house but as so often happened circumstances had changed his plans for the previous evening.

It hadn't been his intention to stay over at this customer's house but upon arriving to make his monthly courtesy call he found that the homeowner's wife was being visited by her twin sister and from his briefing notes he knew that the subject of twins presented a situation that the developers at Rhino had long been keen to explore. They had an interest in whether twins might have some instinctive telepathic ability that could be used in the promotion of the 'Rhino Way'. He checked his phone once more to see if he could get any more information on the sister and discovered that her name was Angela; she was divorced and she had an 18-year-old daughter Megan who was a great friend of that other girl, Chloe. His notes advised him that Chloe was the daughter of Janice, Oskar's PA, so obviously there was strong Rhino connection running through the whole situation. His notes didn't confirm if there was a firm link with the daughter who lived in this house but he felt that it was quite likely and that such information would be forthcoming.

He was invited in by Donald, the husband, who was genuinely pleased to see him as these monthly visits always left him with feelings of satisfaction and contentment that stayed with him for days afterwards. Donald could never remember or put his finger on what it was to cause him to feel so happy and satisfied but, well, there it was.

As per the usual procedure Donald handed over his and his wife's phones for Tyrone to apply the latest software updates. Tyrone smiled as he quickly dealt with Donald's phone and handed it back to him with the instruction to check out the new application that had just been downloaded and also suggested he might like to get him a coffee while he worked. "Take your time Donald; there's no rush."

Donald listened to his phone and made his way to the kitchen; once his back was turned he lost total interest in anything going on anywhere else in the house

Seeing that the wife's husband was properly distracted by the fresh Rhino phone update message Tyrone turned and went into the couple's living room where he quickly switched on the Rhino flat-screen TV and keyed in the special code used to program new users on the pretext of being there to reset the system so they could receive several new premium channels.

Back at Rhino central the technician monitoring Tyrone's visit noted the light on his control panel illuminate which indicated the connection had been made. He began running the standard programming application initiation process and at the same time as he also tapped at his keyboard to alert Tyrone the programming was running just as two women entered the sitting room.

Tyrone gave a nod to Donna as she walked through the door. She recognized him instantly shooting him a broad smile and wave but she didn't have time to make an introduction to her twin sister Angela for a now-familiar buzzing sound pouring from the speakers caused her to freeze in place, to be followed just a few seconds later by her sister. They both turned their attention to the captivating swirling light show being displayed on the large screen and stood spellbound. Tyrone grunted his approval at seeing their reaction and with them both absorbed in by the TV he left them standing and did a quick inspection of the rest of the house. This was normal operating procedure; especially in homes where it was known to be the residence of 18-year-old daughters.

He completed his quick tour and ascertaining that the daughter wasn't at home he used his phone to initiate a tracking request. The Tech Center responded in less than thirty seconds with a text message indicating that the younger female was presently working at her part-time job over in Rhino's newest venture, the Rhino Plaza Hotel. The text further advised him that the girl had been picked up by one of the club's black patrons and would be spending at least the next hour or so in one of the plaza's guest's suites. Tyrone smiled as he read the message knowing she was going to discover what all her young white girlfriends had told her about the size of black cocks was true.

A little disappointed that he wouldn't have the added pleasure of having her company on this service call visit while he 'serviced' her mother, he wasn't the least bit upset because of the unexpected presence of the wife's attractive twin sister.

As Tyrone passed by the bathroom on his way back to the living room he noted with satisfaction that Donald had followed his previous visits programming to shave away all his body hair. He smiled and also noted that he'd stripped and installed his cock restraint cage and was standing before the mirror busily applying garish red lipstick to his pouting lips. Set on the vanity before he was a pair of frilly panties which he'd suggested to Donna that she should buy for her cuckold hubby to wear during his last monthly service call.

He reached the living room and confirmed that the initial re-programming process had run its full course. The TV screen was now displaying the next phase of the programming process, in this case, a preliminary series of short but very explicit videos were now playing, each showing different pairs of naked women kissing, fondling breasts and fingering one another's cunts. As expected the actions appearing on-screen were now eagerly being copied by Donna and Angela and it was no surprise to see them now stretched out naked on the couch-locked into the 69 positions, their heads buried between each other's thighs. He looked down at Donna writhing in passion and thought that it was clear evidence that these regular monthly visits which were designed to keep her sex drive at its absolute peak were working as intended.

As the pair moaned and licked away Tyrone called up the stairs and summoned Donald to come down. As he entered the room Tyrone directed him to start preparing his wife, "You know what to do."

The husband stood beside the couch not feeling the slightest embarrassment at standing there naked except for his frilly French crotchless knickers which gaped to show the plastic cock restraint beneath. He offered no objection to Tyrone's command; the smile that creased his crudely applied made-up face looked as if he was exceptionally eager to comply. He leaned over the couch and gently separated his wife from her sister's embrace before leading her off to the bedroom, leaving Angela, her legs spread apart, totally engrossed with what was being displayed on the screen.

As soon as Donald had led his wife back upstairs Tyrone keyed in a new command which brought up a new series of explicit video clips which showed a series of moaning and squealing white females of various ages in the process of being fucked and ravaged by one and sometimes two well-hung black males. As she sat mesmerized by the action appearing on the screen Tyrone pulled off his overalls, licked his lips and moved so that he stood between the screen and the couch.

Angela initially tried to look around him so that she could continue to follow the action on the screen but her eyes dropped and the video was instantly dismissed from her mind as her attention became focused on his massive black cock and balls swaying and slowly jerking in anticipation of what would soon follow. She sat up and immediately reached out and without any hesitation took his cock in both hands and eagerly guided it to her waiting lips.

Tyrone looked down and was surprised by just how much of his exceptionally large cock the prim and proper lady had been able to cram into her mouth as she eagerly sucked his cock and licked his balls. He murmured words of encouragement which compelled her to try and stuff still more of his slowly swelling organ down her throat. Reaching down he slid one hand behind the woman's head and held it in place as he thrust his hips forward and was gratified to feel her throat accept his full length. She gagged but he held it there for a couple of seconds before pulling it out again, just long enough for her to catch her breath, before cramming it once more back into her. His thrusts grew ever faster but knowing he'd have to pace himself today he finally pulled back, only for her to cry out in anguish at having him leave her mouth free of him.

He took a moment and entered a few notes into his phone before he reached down and helped Angela to her feet. He put his arms around her and kissed her while allowing his hands the pleasure of fondling and playing with her nipples. He let one hand slide down till he felt the now extremely moist opening to her pussy. He wasn't at all surprised at how wet she was given how she'd enthusiastically taken to orally pleasuring his cock but decided it wasn't necessary to add this fact to the report he was compiling about her on his phone.

With one arm around her waist, he led her upstairs to her sister's bedroom, a room he'd become quite familiar with over the past few months during his weekly service calls. As they entered he was pleased to see Donald busily licking his wife's cunt, preparing her by bringing her almost to the edge, then backing away, only to repeat the process, each time driving his wife even higher and closer to that ultimate goal which Tyrone would provide when he filled her with his load of cum.

Angela stood beside the bed, her eyes now glazed over with mounting lust as she watched her brother-in-law, dressed in his girly panties and red lipstick pleasuring her sister. Moving beside her Tyrone whispered in her ear that soon she would get to experience the same loving attention in the hands of her sister's husband and she should look while he proceeded to deliver a load of black baby seed deep inside her sister's fertile womb.

Tyrone tapped Donald on the shoulder and beckoned him to stand and move out of the way. He made for a ludicrous sight, standing there on shaking legs, the front of his frilly panties soaked in pre-cum that had leaked from the constraint of his cock cage; his face a smeared mess of lipstick and his wife's cunt juice. Donald smiled dreamily at the black man and awaited his next instruction which was quickly given when Tyrone directed him to administer the same service to Angela his sister-in-law before he told her to take him to the other side of the king-sized bed.

Angela took her brother-in-law's hand and did as he'd instructed almost dragging him such was her eagerness to comply. She lay back on the cavernous bed, spread her legs open and looked at her sister's husband as he knelt between them and then eagerly lowering his brightly painted red lips towards her pussy. She closed her eyes as she felt his tongue begin to open and probe her love canal, licking up some of the creamy nectar which all the previous attention by her sister and the black stranger had unleashed. Donald slipped his arms under her butt and she moved both her legs over his back and pulled his pleasure-giving mouth even tighter toward her.

Tyrone looked on in satisfaction at the couple who were by now oblivious to anything else but each other as he climbed onto the bed himself to kneel between Donna's spread legs. She looked down and immediately recognized the now-familiar sight of his massive cock which was now glistening with pre-cum. She smiled and reached out to welcome him as he settled himself into place, helping to guide the purplish head of his cock between her moist lips. No sooner had she guided him to her opening then she felt him drive himself deep inside. It now only took him two or three quick thrusts to fill her (a little different to when he first began making his courtesy visits and had to gently stretch her opening.) She could feel the tip of his cock nudging against her cervix with each powerful thrust and she began to buck wildly in anticipation of what knew he would soon deliver.

Conscious of what still lay ahead during his visit Tyrone began to drive his cock in and out faster and faster. He felt her legs wrapping around his waist and the tightening of her opening, making it almost impossible for him to withdraw even if he wanted to. Her body was responding as nature had intended; breeding was after all instinctive and, unsaid, this female was egging him on to breed her; to give her that dose of potent black baby seed which would hopefully combine with her precious egg.

Looking over Tyrone noted the glazed expression on the other woman's face as she watched her sister being bred. She was drooling a small trickle of saliva down her cheek as her brother-in-law continued to lap at her cunt, preparing her for what she was seeing her sister receiving.

Tyrone felt his balls tightening as he felt the woman turned bitch under him begin to shudder and shake uncontrollably. Long familiar with the condition he pressed himself back in against her cervix one final time before he felt that pleasurable release. The sudden swelling of his organ and the release of his black seed from his balls was all it took to drive Donna over the final cliff. Her arms stretched around his broad back, her fingernails dug in and she screamed out loudly as the pleasure of their mating washed over her just before she passed out.

Past breeding experiences with this particular customer reassured Tyrone that Donna was fine and that she would soon come back around and had he not had more breeding work to do on this visit he would have stayed tied with her to better ensure his seed had every chance to unite with her egg. However, with her sister laying there beside them awaiting her turn to be bred, he slowly withdrew himself.

He felt the bulbous head of his cock pop free and turned to her cuckold of a husband and directed him to switch places so he could better service her leaking pussy. Donald eagerly complied and quickly moved over and began using his tongue to probe his wife's opening as deeply as possible knowing that, even despite all of his best efforts, the chances of him removing all evidence of Tyrone's black seed were slim at best. It was that knowledge coupled with an intense feeling of humiliation which finally brought out the cuck he sought to be and his caged cock spurted a dribble of cum.

Tyrone positioned himself atop Angela but other than letting her feel his wet fat black cock laying on her heaving stomach at first he did nothing to disturb her concentration of the sight of her sister being licked clean by her husband. (In point of fact he was still trying to get his breath and strength back after the strenuous fucking he had just given her and he was grateful for an excuse to pause!) Donna continued to softly masturbate herself as she watched her sister through half-hooded eyes.

However, after a few minutes of rest he turned his attention back to the simpering female beneath him and he pushed her hands to one side and replaced them with one of his own. It took but a few moments of his gentle finger-fucking to bring her to her second orgasm of the night and then another .. and another. He fingered her to several more climaxes before he felt his strength return. Revived enough to continue with his service call he guided the tip of his now re-invigorated cock into her waiting opening.

Angela had never had the pleasure of a male of his size and girth. Indeed, she hadn't had much experience at all since her husband had left her a few years back. Tyrone knew this for Angela had a sizable file on record back in the data centre. He was careful not to violate her too quickly for he knew that it would still take some time before he could stretch her enough to take all of his massive cocks. He pushed slowly at first to allow her to adjust to his intrusion but as he pumped his stiffening cock back and forth he revelled in the silky smoothness of her opening as her juices began to flow and coat him.

Like her twin sister, Angela was also a screamer and it wasn't any surprise when Tyrone heard her similarly cry out in lust, calling for him to fuck her, to take her and use her as she'd seen him using her sister. Egged on by her cries and verbal demands he began to pick up his pace, pressing himself deeper and deeper, spreading her open as she'd never been spread before. His balls, now ready to deliver a fresh load of seed slapped against her. The bed shook with each stroke and yet he held himself back, knowing that she would soon crest that peak and when she did he'd be ready to deliver what she now craved most.

She was now beyond caring, beyond worrying about what might happen as he pumped her full of his seed; all that mattered to her now was to mate with this b**st and as that thought passed through her mind she felt herself tensing, tightening her grip on his beautiful black cock. Then it happened, the floodgates opened and her body pumped out its stream of cum, which was met and pushed back by his flood of spunk. She felt the wetness the merging of her cum with his and just like her sister she momentarily lost all control and fainted.

Once she recovered enough to begin to think even halfway she realized that this black stranger still had his manhood locked deep inside her love canal. She turned her head and saw her brother-in-law with red lipstick now smeared all over his face smiling over at her; just like her sister for she also had a smile on her face.

Tyrone rolled off her and picked up his phone and ignoring the trio on the bed he started to complete his report by tapping at the screen. He noted that twins did indeed have some kind of telepathic empathy and that they could transmit their own subliminal emotions to each other. The operator at the control centre nodded sagely as he read the text. The report was added to the video file that had just been recorded.

Angela had no such analytical thoughts. Still under the influence of the swirling display on the TV she had very few coherent opinions other than the good idea her sister had suggested before the stranger arrived; that she should go to the Rhino store where she could purchase a new Rhino smartphone and a flat-screen TV.

Donald, he was also preoccupied with his thoughts and without any delay, he left his wife and moved back between the legs of his sister-in-law and began to lap at the cum that was beginning to seep from between her red puffy lips. He knew his place and he was delighted to be there.

It never occurred to him that it was an incongruous situation. Him, the senior Finance Manager being subservient to one of the workers in the same company; Him, the so-called executive doing the bidding of one of his lower-ranked employees; Him, the devoted husband of his white wife being cuckolded by a dominant black male. Subconsciously he would have answered any criticism of his behaviour and attitude as being the way and an example of how a white man should behave in this day and age.