Out of Afrika Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since his return to Hawksville, he had 'seen the light' and was inwardly grateful for his re-education that allowed him to clean up various cunts as he was now doing with his wife and sister-in-law. Anyway, he had recently been given another bonus at work for Oskar had approved the appointment of a young and very attractive Black secretary and from the first day she had left no doubt that she was there to provide to him more than just administrative services.

Yes, life was very good indeed for Donald and his family and he would have it no other way.

After everyone regained their composure and had taken showers and freshened up Tyrone directed Donald to fix everyone dinner while he and the women enjoyed a bottle of wine as the pair viewed more of the lesbian conditioning films. While they were busy pleasuring one another once more he took time before dinner was served to complete his report and to alert the dispatcher that he would be spending the evening with this pair of subjects, helping to ensure the sister's newly discovered lesbian tendencies were more firmly established. Staying the evening would also provide him with an opportunity to breed with each them both at least once more, at a more leisurely pace.

******

"Stow your tray table away; put your seat in the upright position and ensure that your seat belt is properly fastened."

Oskar jerked awake at hearing the instruction. He rubbed his eyes and looked out of the window of the Boeing 777 which had taken him from JFK New York on an overnight flight and was now lining up to land at London Heathrow. Familiar landmarks in the dawn light below confirmed they had indeed crossed the Atlantic and he turned to share the fact with Ingrid and Pastor Erasmus who were dosing in the seats next to him.

As they shared smiles Oskar mused that with a stopover in London for a few days that a new chapter in the development of Rhino as a global product was about to begin. Scandinavia was the first area to be targeted but, for the moment, a few days rest in the UK before they continued to Sweden wouldn't come amiss he thought.

His thoughts were disturbed when one of the cabin crew came fussing her way along the gangway checking that the passengers had reacted to the broadcast instructions for landing. Ingrid gave a frustrated sigh as the stewardess curtly told her that the blanket that was over her and the pastor's laps had to be folded away.

She took her hand off of the fat cock that she had been softly massaging for the past hour and wiped her sticky fingers on the blanket. "Never mind," she thought, "there'll be plenty of time to continue when we get to the hotel."

*******