Out of Afrika Ch. 19

Story Info
Oskar and Ingrid fly to Germany on business.
6.9k words
4.67
8.8k
7
0

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

Out Of Afrika, Chapter 19, the continuing story of black Executive and CEO Oskar Botha's sexual dominance of white girls and women.

A Fantasy created by International Writers Curt B, Julie Van and Wunderboi

******

Chapter 19

Nord Rhein Westphalia is not the prettiest area of Germany but it wasn't beauty that Oskar was seeking on his latest mission of spreading the Rhino philosophy; no, he had identified the industrial Rheinland as being fertile ground for planting the seeds of Black dominance over a fiercely conservative white population. Given their history and their latent sense of racial superiority he relished the thought of upsetting the established order and establishing a new 'Master Race'. He regarded the proposition of introducing the 'Rhino way' to this somewhat arrogant nation as being a challenge of the highest order. In his meticulous fashion, a comprehensive plan had been defined which would result in another nation becoming in thrall to Black cock.

Oskar was heading up a Trade Delegation to the Elektro-Technik Fair being held in the Dusseldorf Messe. It was a perfect front for introducing Rhino products to the German market and he had no concerns that Rhino's unique products with their special features would not find a ready market in this virgin territory.

Ingrid, as Oskar's latest PA, had no such opinions as she settled into their Dusseldorf hotel room. As far as she was concerned Oskar, her boss and lover, was completely correct about everything he did and said and therefore any thoughts or views of her own were quite irrelevant. Her demeanour as she knelt before him was a clear example of the success of the conditioning she had received. He hadn't asked her to give him a stress-relieving blow-job but she had recognized the signs and without any prompting as soon as she had put their suitcases down she led him to the bed and pulled down his pants.

Oskar grunted his approval as his hot spunk jetted from his fat cock into her mouth. She was such a good, obedient girl and a valuable member of the team he thought.

The other 5 members of the delegation were the usual mix of technical savvy salesmen and commercial specialists with the addition of an elder from the Church of the Black Staff who had come along to provide spiritual guidance and to spread the gospel. However, although they were diverse in their professional qualifications they all had one thing in common, a fat Black cock that would with little stimulation becomes a willing and fearsome tool for fucking.

The stand at the exhibition hall was extensive and had a most impressive display of Rhino's latest products which all incorporated in one way or another the mind-altering transmitters which had proven so irresistible to whoever had purchased a device in the past. (Of course, this feature was not mentioned in the promotional material or advertising and from an ethics point of view it didn't matter for anyone who fell under the spell of their new device had no objections once they became beneficiaries of the new life they had willingly entered.)

Anyone stepping onto the stand could not fail to be instantly impressed by the presentation of Mobile Phones, TVs, Audio systems and internet-connected domestic kitchen appliances. They would be further charmed by the soft humming emanating from the TVs which provided a sense of calm which was in contrast to the noise and clamour outside the doors of the stand. The TVs also showed the familiar trademark display of swirling psychedelic colours and it took no time at all before a prospective 'customer' was literally spellbound.

The Trade Fair was scheduled to last 5 days and Oskar was confident that by the end of the week there would be many 'conquests' and successes added to the information held in Rhino's data centre.

*******

'Gerber und Tochter GMBH' was an old established company run by a mother and daughter partnership. Their business provided electrical services to both the commercial and domestic sector with an emphasis on home entertainment systems; they were prime candidates to receive VIP invitations to attend the fair.

It was no surprise to Oskar that on the opening day of the fair Helga Gerber and her daughter Isabella were drawn to Rhino's stand. He had seen the invitation list and he knew they would have been aware through the trade media that this exciting new foreign company was exhibiting for the first time. He was not wrong and he would not have been surprised to learn that they had conducted further research which had whetted their appetites to see just what this African-based company was offering.

Helga was a stunning 50 something who looked 20 years less than her age, indeed, her daughter Isabella was often assumed to be her sister. Their arrival on the stand caused a few raised eyebrows by customers who were slightly taken aback at the appearance of the two beauties but Helga and Isabella ignored the censorious looks and concentrated instead on the wonderful array of products that Rhino had on display. Oskar was delighted to see them and quickly introduced himself before he launched into his well-rehearsed sales spiel.

Both women were instantly captivated by the display of electronic goods. Oskar pointed out the different features of the TVs, the modern styling, the efficient way that devices could be programmed to react to voice commands. He showed them audio equipment which could be enjoyed through wireless headsets, likewise, public address systems that required the minimum of management by the user in order to broadcast their message. Finally, he bought their attention to the flagship product, the Rhino Mobile Phone.

The two women were most impressed at what they had been shown and needed little convincing of the superiority and desirability of Rhino's product. Whether it had been Oskar's smooth delivery coupled to the way everything had been presented with that soothing background soundtrack that seemingly permeated the air, they both felt keen to move onto the next level of business and discuss prices. Oskar suggested that they leave the clamour of the stand and retreat to the private suite where they could continue their talks in relative quiet. "Also," he said, "I shall be able to show you more effectively how our phone works."

He led them over toward the back of the stand where Ingrid was seated at a desk behind which was a door to the 'inner sanctum'. He introduced them to her as being valued visitors and, hopefully, potential customers and asked her to provide two 'special' information packs. Ingrid smiled her welcome, picked up two boxes and led the way into the plush room. Once inside she directed them to be seated and once satisfied they were comfortable she retreated and closed the door to allow them to enjoy the peace and quiet ....

... other than the soothing humming sound in the background.

Ingrid returned to her desk, opened up her laptop and clicked onto the CCTV feed from the room she had just left. She checked the focus and picture quality then hit the record button to ensure that the ensuing action would be correctly recorded for any future reference.

Helga and Isabella sat as directed by the persuasive Oskar on the couch and he took up his place opposite them on a matching armchair. As instructed they opened up the information packs Ingrid had given them and to their delight each found inside a package containing the latest model of the Rhino mobile. There were glossy brochures and other items in the bag but Oskar told them to ignore them for the moment and to just concentrate on the phones.

They tore off the wrappers and he pointed out where to find the on-switch. Excitedly they flicked the switch and on so doing the phones almost seemed to jump into life as the screen displayed the trademark swirling colour display. The two women stared as the psychedelic swirling patterns went through a sequence and then both felt overwhelmed with a sense of calm. They looked at each other with a dazed expression on their faces.

Oskar smiled to see their reaction to the softly vibrating devices they each held but it was a smile of satisfaction that came from observing that the phone and all the other sensory inputs they had been subjected to from the moment they had stepped onto the stand was working and preparing them for the next stage of their 'programming'.

"Now what you need to do is key in '#1234' and listen to the on-line manual which will lead you through the operating instructions. This latest model has already detected that you are German so it will speak to you in your own language," said Oskar in his deep soothing voice, "Impressive, or should I say, Beeindruckend, huh?"

They did as told and both sat back and began to listen to a voice that rather than telling them how to operate the phone gave them other directions. They listened intently and it took but a few moments before they both set the phones to one side and stood up.

Helga looked at her daughter with a slightly bemused expression as Isabella unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor and she then fumbled to undo the buttons of her blouse; it quickly joined the skirt. Helga turned her back and without prompting Isabella undid the fastenings of her mother's dress. She shucks her shoulders and the garment fell to pool around her ankles.

Oskar had to contain a growl as he looked at the pair who now stood half-undressed before him both wearing Black patent leather high-heel shoes; they looked a delectable sight. The mother was of the old-school and wore sensible white underwear with Black nylon stockings held in place by a suspender belt; Isabella was a little more adventurous with her choice and stood mute before him clad in white lacey underwear and thigh-high stockings. He observed that the girl had a nicely trimmed pussy which could be clearly seen through the transparent material of her panties whilst the mother had no such conceits and stray hairs of a luxurious pubic bush were evident around the edges of her sensible knickers.

Satisfied that they were now completely under the influence of the commands they had been listening to he told them to sit back down on the couch. They did so and he 'suggested' they might want to loosen their bras and to give themselves a little tit massage to relieve the tension they were so obviously experiencing. With scarcely a murmur they both did as he suggested and he delighted to watch as they undid the clasps on the restricting garments and to expose themselves and their beautiful breasts to his unfettered gaze. Helga caught his glance and with not the slightest hint of embarrassment she smoothed and rubbed her hands over her soft globes knowing that's exactly what he wanted to see. Her nipples stiffened and she licked her lips as she felt the familiar warmth of pleasure begin to course through her.

Isabella was just as compliant and she mimicked her mother and likewise fondled her young breasts making her little nubbins rise in response. Soon both women were moaning soft sounds that signalled their gratification and joy as they fondled and massaged themselves. Oskar looked on with feelings of equal satisfaction but his contentment stemmed from witnessing just how easy and effective the application of the mind-controlling system had become. Such an improvement from the early days, he thought.

He reached into a locker alongside his chair and withdrew a small valise. The two women looked at him through hooded eyes and showed no surprise when he opened the case and handed each of them another of Rhino's products, a Black vibrator which was modelled on the dimensions, shape and form of his own cock. (He was proud of the fact that it was the best seller in Rhino's range of Adult products.) Without a word, they each eagerly took the offered toys and lazily examined their 'gift' as they continued with their free hands to cup and rub their aroused tits.

Isabella had never seen anything like this lifelike artificial penis before; she'd overheard jokes made about such things in the ladies restroom but in her prim and proper world thought they were just fantasy. Now, confronted by the evidence, in her befuddled mind, she tried to make comparisons to the pink little plastic toy she kept in her nightstand at home that she often used for comfort (a necessity because her wimp of a husband couldn't be relied upon to give her satisfaction). "Surely," she thought dreamily, "this couldn't possibly fit into a vagina such as mine."

Oskar seemingly read her thoughts. "Isabella, I want you to pull down your panties and introduce your pussy to your new friend."

Isabella with no hesitation did as he commanded. She kicked off the flimsy panties and sat back into the sofa and spread her legs to expose herself to him. It made for a delightful sight, her long legs encased in Black thigh-high nylons, still wearing the high-heeled shoes and, crowning it all, a smooth shaven pussy topped with a fuzz of blonde hair gaped open and showing the wet aroused pinkness inside. With one hand she spread her puffy lips as wide as she could and with the other hand, she positioned the fat bulbous end of the Black dildo at the entrance to her tight cunt.

"Oh you naughty little girl," said her mother in a make-believe admonishment as she licked and pretend sucked at her own Black toy, "Where did you learn to do such things?"

"Mutti, you know very well not to ask," she responded in an equally jokey fashion. "It's not polite." With that she leaned forward dribbled a glob of saliva onto the knob that was so perfectly positioned and after a couple of strokes up and down her wet slit she pushed and 'Oskar's Cock' began its sweet invasion.

Helga hummed her approval at the sight of her daughter beginning to pleasure herself in such a wanton fashion and she felt her own wetness begin to well up inside her. She tore her attention away from the sight of the Black tool being enveloped by her daughter's pretty pussy and looked toward Oskar intending to signal her approval at what he had introduced. Even in her trance-like state she was shocked to see him standing there with his pants unzipped and a real-life cock that looked just like the dildos he had given them bobbing its stiffness in front of her face.

"Kiss it; lick it; suck it."

She needed no further instruction and did as he said. For the next few minutes she marvelled at its warmth; its smoothness (which was almost a contradiction given its hardness); its length; its girth and, most of all, its threatening blackness. She marvelled at the size of his Black testicles that swung back and forth as she sucked and struggled to take his cock into her mouth. She had never seen such a wonderful thing before let alone being told to take her pleasure and her reaction was to feel her wetness turn into a stream that soaked her panties.

Isabella watched her mother through half-closed eyes as she panted and mewled as climax after climax washed over her. She had never felt such pleasure before in her life and silently cursed the conservative upbringing that had denied her the bliss she was now feeling between her legs. The sight of her mother alongside her sucking at a Black man's cock only further emphasized just what she had been missing. She resolved that from this moment on everything would change but that thought was put aside as yet another shattering orgasm washed over her and she pushed the rubbery Black vibrator deeper inside her.

Oskar, to Helga's great disappointment, pulled away from fucking her face but her annoyance was short-lived. He undid his belt, dropped and stepped out of his trousers and told her to stand up and to take off her own panties. She quickly followed his command and stood in trembling anticipation as she awaited his next order her full breasts heaving as she tried to second guess what was to follow. Oskar was in no hurry to tell her; he was more than satisfied for the moment just to take in the scene before him as he stroked his stiff, dripping cock. On one end of the sofa was a sweet young lady fucking herself with the dildo that he only just given her and was having multiple orgasms as the obscene tool went ever deeper into a willing smooth pussy; beside her stood her mother who clearly had never thought it necessary to shave the luxuriant mat of curly Black hair that covered a pouting juicy cunt.

"Turn around and kneel on the couch."

Helga quickly did his bidding.

"Tell me what you want."

"Ich will deinen schwarzen Schwanz," she panted.

"What did you say?"

"I want ... your ... Black cock," she stuttered.

"What do you want me to do with my Black Cock?"

"Ich will, dass du mich fickst," she moaned.

"What? Speak English you stupid bitch."

Helga whimpered as she struggled to find the words. "I want ... you ... to ... fuck ... me"

"Better," he said with a smirk. "And why should I want to fuck you; are you a whore?"

"Ya, ich bin ein Hure; ich bin Deine Hure .. I mean, I am your whore."

"Perfect," he thought, "the upgrade is working better than I expected."

He stepped behind her and pushed her so she was leaning over the back of the couch. Her hairy bush was exposed in all its glory to his view and he was secretly thrilled to see the pubic hair spread all around to fringe her anus. He would attend to that some other time was his thought as he took his rigid cock in hand and positioned himself against the inviting red slash that was dripping a welcome. He knew that he would find little resistance and he was right, his fat cock slid right in and the only reaction was a gasp from Helga as she felt her very being filled with the biggest cock she had ever allowed to enter her. (Mind you, she didn't have much with which to compare given her husband had passed some years before and there had only been a couple of unsatisfactory liaisons since).

Oskar pushed until he felt his groin rub against her hairy arse. He stayed motionless for a few moments to allow her to get used to being invaded by such a large cock and then he was gratified to feel the muscles in her vagina begin to spasm as if she was sucking him. He took that as a sign that she was ready to fully appreciate what he could do with the magnificent stiff tool that was fully embedded in her and he began to slowly and properly fuck the accommodating cunt.

She groaned her approval each time she felt his thrusting prick invade her hair fringed pussy and the squeals caused Isabella to take few seconds out of her own administrations to focus on her mother who was being so cruelly used. She had never in her staid life seen such a sight, a woman on her knees, her hanging breasts swaying in time with the pistoning in and out of a very large and very wet looking Black cock squelching itself into her mother's vagina; a cock that looked just like the one that was lodged in her own cunt. In her fevered mind, she recalled that this was similar to the disgusting content of a porn video she had once caught her husband masturbating to. She felt a pang of guilt that at the time she had berated him and had shown her disapproval by denying him sex for months but, here she was, acting out a scene that was every bit as obscene (if not more so) as that perverted video and she was loving it.

Helga's moans began to increase in volume. Oskar was unconcerned that the noise would be heard for the room had been effectively soundproofed to the outside world.

Ingrid sat outside the door and could hear everything for she had discretely slipped in an earbud that was relaying the sounds that accompanied the scene she was monitoring on her laptop. It was a sight of which she never tired and she was especially excited to see how effortlessly Oskar could service a female. Her excitement was such that she felt compelled to slip a hand under the hem of her short skirt and find a way past the gusset of her already wet panties.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers
12