Out of Afrika Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the room, Oskar increased the pace of his rutting and felt the beginnings of his climax beginning to build.

Every sensory stimulus was there to help him.

The sight of the prim and proper daughter laying on her back alongside her mother, legs obscenely spread and holding the Black dildo filling her shaven pussy, her other hand massaging her breast.

The grip on his fat Black cock that was being so easily being accepted by a hair-fringed cunt and coated by this mature woman's love-juice; the squelch that accompanied each thrust.

He didn't need to ask if she was enjoying her first Black cock, she mumbled cries and pleas, "schöner Schwarzer Schwanz ... Schwerer ... Fick mich ... " told him that even if his grasp of German was shakey.

Helga gave a final wail as another shattering orgasm pulsed through her. Oskar felt a flood of her hot juice squirting onto his swaying balls and that was enough to send him over the edge. With the sensation of his own rising beginning to overtake him he quickly pulled out and instantly a pulse of spunk shot out and covered her upturned butt and back. Isabella looked on wide-eyed and quickly scrambled to sit up and leaned towards them to get closer to the magnificent cock he was grasping. He saw her and straightaway turned his attention to the younger woman and directed the next spurt of cum to shoot and cover her surprised face. She opened her mouth in amazement and he took that as an invitation to shove himself into the warm cavern. She didn't protest but rather delighted in the feel of his surprise gift and tried her best to swallow what she was being so freely given.

Ingrid looked at her laptop intently and knew exactly what the young German woman was tasting and feeling as Isabella gulped at Oskar's creamy spunk; she had enjoyed it herself so many times before. Her pangs of jealousy were soon forgotten as beneath the enveloping desk she felt her own climax overcome her as her busy fingers stroked and flicked at her clit. She caught her breath and looked at the screen once more and saw that Oskar was gesturing at the ceiling-mounted camera and giving her a pre-arranged signal. She stood up, smoothed her skirt and from beneath the desk extracted from a shelf two towels and a packet of wet-wipes.

******

Helga and Isabella simultaneously emerged from their daydream and found themselves sitting, as before, alongside each other on the couch. Oskar was sitting opposite just as they remembered before that woozy feeling overcame them but, Helga thought as she tried to clear her head, he didn't appear to be noticing anything unusual about their demeanour. Granted, he was engaged in conversation with Ingrid, the admin person they had seen when they came into the room, and they were both concentrating on a document she was holding but, who knows?

In point of fact, Oskar and Ingrid had just assumed the position of being dutiful business colleagues after having spent the past 20 minutes or so 'tidying up'. Ingrid had come into the room as bidden and at Oskar's direction and with the robotic help of the two protagonists she had dabbed and wiped and washed and repaired make-up, etc. so that the evidence of their intense fuck session was effectively erased. Once she was satisfied that no obvious signs of their ravages remained she helped them back into their underwear, dressed them again in their discarded clothes, fixed their dishevelled hair and, following an inspection by Oskar, she removed the wet towels and cum-soaked tissues from view. As a final action, she picked up the two very wet and slimy dildos and took them to the adjacent bathroom where they received a thorough clean.

Oskar zipped himself up and sat down in his armchair. Ingrid returned from her chores and satisfied that all was in order he cleared his throat and said, "Helga, Isabella please pick up your phones and dial '#1234' again please."

They both looked around and found their new phones and did as he commanded. They listened to a voice that spoke to them in soothing tones and once they had absorbed whatever they had been told they simultaneously switched off the devices and stowed them in their purses.

Helga shook her head once more to try to get her focus back on track. Oskar saw the movement and turned his attention back to her. "Oh, there you are," he said in a jokey fashion. "I was a little worried that we'd lost you there. It is rather warm in here isn't it; I do apologize."

She wasn't quite sure what he was referring to but, " ... yes, it was rather warm in this room," she thought, " ... perhaps I nodded off. Best not make anything of it."

Oskar gathered some papers together and handed them to Ingrid, "If you will put these with the rest of the pack, please." Ingrid took the papers and shooting a smile toward the two bemused women left the room.

"Right, that's all in order then. Ingrid will get the pack together for you to take away and I'm sure you will find that this will mark the start of a successful partnership between us."

Helga nodded in agreement although she couldn't quite remember any details of the contract to which Oskar was obviously making reference ... or could she? "Ah yes, wait a minute; now I remember," she thought. "We agreed that 'Gerber und Tochter GMBH' would be the sole representative, importer and supplier for 'Rhino Electronics Inc' in Nord Rhein Westphalia."

He looked at her as she cleared her mind and then when he gauged she was back in control of her senses he offered his hand to help her to her feet. She willingly took it and when they touched she had the most extraordinary flashback and vision flash through her mind. His touch instantly caused her to think of his cock, a big fat stiff cock spurting and dribbling ropes of white creamy cum. A blush covered her face as she tried to suppress such an obscene vision and the erotic thoughts that went with it.

Oskar noticed her reaction and her flushed face provided all the evidence he needed to see that the 'programming' that she had just received had firmly embedded in her mind visions of the Black man's superiority and her need to serve them whenever it was needed.

They exited the comfort of the 'inner sanctum' and joined the clamour of the crowded stand. Ingrid was in the process of placing a variety item in two branded Rhino bags. She carefully placed in each a gift-wrapped box, glossy booklets, fridge magnets and other promotional bits and pieces. As they approached her desk she was putting the final items into the bags, "With Rhino's compliments, a few things to go with your Rhino phones," she said by way of explanation when they saw what she doing.

" ... and if you would be as kind as to sign here and initial here ... " said Oskar as he drew Helga's attention to the contract laid on the desktop, " ... we are all done."

Helga still a little dazed picked up the pen and signed with a flourish. She was still a bit hazy as to how she had come to this position but inwardly knew that it was the right thing to do. What she had signed up to was the establishment of the beginnings of a Rhino presence in yet another country. Oskar felt very pleased with himself. It had all been far easier than he had envisaged.

Ingrid passed over the bags slipping a copy of the contract inside Helga's. "There you are ... " she said brightly, " ... compliments of Rhino Industries. There's a special gift for you both to remind you of your visit but wait until you're home before you open it."

They thanked her, shook hands all around and on shaky legs they left. Oskar watched them as they wended their way to the exit of the hall and Ingrid articulated his thoughts, "I wonder what they will think when they open their special gifts and see they have been given the dildos they have just been using."

******

The night flight home was a perfect conclusion and antidote to the frenetic events of the past week. However, their work was not complete for there was still a final task to be carried out and as Oskar and Ingrid sat in their business class seats sipping complimentary champagne they reviewed what had been achieved during their stay in Germany and compiled the summary that would be included the monthly report being presented to the next Board meeting back at Rhino's head office.

They both agreed that the beginning of the German campaign had been a great success and all the objectives of this initial phase had been met. Ingrid tapped away at the keyboard of her laptop and recorded that a local company of influence had been engaged and, as a bonus, it was owned and run by two females (a Mother and Daughter) who had proven to be very compliant and enthusiastic recruits of Rhino's aims and philosophy. She recorded that they had agreed to work in partnership with Rhino and that two of the Technician/Salesmen had remained in Dusseldorf to begin the groundwork of establishing a 'Rhino Centre' on site. She also reported as a by-the-way that a Pastor from the Church of the Black Staff had likewise remained and had already made great progress in evangelizing and spreading the gospel.

What wasn't reported was the highly sensitive topic of African immigration that Germany was struggling to accommodate. The white-led government saw the flood of Black males from the African continent as a threat to their way of life; Oskar saw it as an opportunity. He still had to think out his strategy of how to fit this rich resource into the overall plan.

However, the report was not all about the matters dealt with in Germany for there had been significant developments back in Hawksville that required being included in the write-up. (The board was very particular that everything that was regarded as 'on-going' must be reported).

Oskar cleared his mind and dictated to Ingrid that the retail division continued to expand with more outlets throughout the Eastern Seaboard being opened on a weekly basis. In Hawksville, which was regarded as the hub, Rhino Centre profits had increased exponentially since the introduction of themed ladieswear in the Adult store. He made particular reference to the line of 'Slave dresses' and associated paraphernalia such as collars, handcuffs and other restraints and how these had been purchased as a matter of choice by women rather than their partners. Clearly this was evidence of how the Rhino control systems had been successful in forging choices in subconscious minds.

He moved on to report that the Rhino Gentlemen's club in Rhino Towers had become the hottest spot in town for entertainment and how most evenings reservations would have to be made to ensure entry. He advised that this was due to the tailored 'entertainment' that was now regularly provided by willing performers and that not only was there a waiting list for membership but there was a similar list of girls who had graduated from High School having learned of the job opportunities and benefits on offer were looking to make careers of being Adult Entertainers with Rhino.

The last item in the report dealt with social matters and how Rhino had taken it upon itself to provide comfort and support to the community. Oskar didn't like to admit in the report that he hadn't got all the facts of the latest endeavour but in a masterpiece of business language fudge he told of the initiative by the Church of the Black Staff who had recognized a growing problem in Hawksville that was a consequence of Rhino's success and had come up with an innovative working solution.

He related that the establishment and success of the Rhino Business College which had been set up in Hawksville had resulted in an influx of young Black students who had flocked to take advantage of the excellent faculty. Unfortunately, the majority of them were immature boys who had come from all over the country and this was their first experience of living away from home and, frankly, some found it very difficult to cope not having the loving family network they had left behind. Likewise, the expansion of Rhino Industries had required the hiring of many semi-skilled white workers who because of the relatively low rates of pay (a deliberate ploy by Rhino) had to put in extra hours of overtime in order to pay the bills and to achieve a comfortable standard of living. This had resulted in their wives having too much time on their hands. The Church had devised a tailored solution to all these ills and had set up a special support group that addressed both the anxieties of the Black boys and the needs of the white wives to fill their lonely hours.

Oskar finished his dictation to Ingrid then shared with her that he needed to schedule a visit to the church to discover the details of the scheme so that the next month's report could be more comprehensive. Ingrid duly updated his calendar and Oskar grunted his approval at the evidence of his PA's efficiency and said, "OK, now let's relax."

The completion of their work coincided with their glasses being emptied. Ingrid pressed the call button and an attractive stewardess appeared carrying a bottle of champagne. She filled Ingrid's glass and then leaned over to serve Oskar. As she did so the swirling patterns on his phone caught her eye.

"Wow, that's neat. I've never seen anything like that before," she said. Ingrid smiled and took the bottle from her grasp before setting it to one side.

"That's the default screen of our company's phone," she said. "Rhino Industries; have you heard of us?"

The stewardess shook her head, "Nope, should I have?"

Ingrid under the amused gaze of Oskar handed her the phone, "Here take a listen. It really does cool things."

The stewardess did as invited and held the phone to her ear. She listened for a few seconds and then with a glazed expression she handed back the phone, picked up the champagne bottle and said, "I'll be right back."

Both Oskar and Ingrid knew what to expect and were not surprised when an announcement was made over the system that the cabin lighting was about to be dimmed to allow those who wanted the opportunity to sleep. All around they could observe their fellow passengers settling down to either snuggle under blankets or to focus on the in-flight entertainment; not so for them, they knew that their own special in-flight entertainment was about to be served.

So it proved for the stewardess returned to their 'bay' and with no ceremony leaned over once again to 'serve' Oskar. Ingrid had already prepared him and had selected his seat to go to the lay-flat bed position. As the dutiful servant, she had also unzipped his pants and as she drew down the zipper his half-erect cock spilt out of the gap. The stewardess gave a moan of approval at the sight of his swelling member and she leaned down and took him into her wet warm mouth. Ingrid ran her hand up the cabin crew member's tight skirt and her fingers found a not so tight but extremely wet pussy. Clearly the instructions she had been given by the phone had been effective for not only had she removed her panties as told but she had reacted to the very explicit suggestion that she needed to be fucked by a Black cock.

Oskar nodded his approval as his cock was expertly fellated by the mouth of someone to whom he hadn't actually been introduced. He had no idea of her name but had he been asked would have said that she was very good at her job and her customer service skills were excellent.

His cock seemed to get ever stiffer and she recognized that the point had been reached when she needed to take her customer service to the next level. She lifted her head and with a mixture of her slobber and his pre-cum coating her chin she positioned herself so that she could straddle the bed. Ingrid assisted by pulling up her skirt and they marvelled at the sight of this uniformed lady, her skirt held up around her waist and her dark stockinged legs astride her boss, lowering herself on his rampant cock.

She moaned as he sunk into her and quickly she felt his hairy balls tickling her as she bottomed out.

No time was wasted as she began to fuck him with a silent passion. All around the other passengers were absorbed in their movies or were asleep and were oblivious to the alternative entertainment that was happening alongside. Not so Ingrid who was fascinated as always by her boss's stamina and ability to perform whenever the fancy took him. She felt she was viewing her own private porn show and, as always, when she watched porn she shoved her hand down inside her own panties (if she was wearing any) and would masturbate in time with the action.

Oskar didn't take long to get close to the edge but he was a gentleman and he always paced himself until the moment when he knew his partner might be was about to cum herself. So it was at 35,000 feet as he felt the warm wet cunt grasping and sliding over his rigid Black cock. He heard a suppressed squeal and felt his attendant grip him harder and he allowed himself to let go. His spurts of hot cum filled her and she collapsed onto his chest babbling incoherently, whispering into his ear; he took it as being the sounds of gratitude being expressed.

In the gloom of the darkened cabin, Ingrid had her own thoughts of appreciation as she softly rubbed her clit and bought herself to a satisfying climax. How she loved to witness her boss and lover enjoy himself and as she watched his latest conquest raise herself up for the final time and saw his fat cock flop out onto his stomach she gave silent thanks of how perfect her life had become.

The stewardess pulled herself and still straddling Oskar stood on her shaking legs. A flood of their juices flowed out of her gaping pussy and pooled on his heaving groin coating an already wet cock. She giggled at the sight and after Oskar had made a quiet comment she gathered her composure said, "Let me get something to tidy that up, Sir."

She stepped into the aisle, smoothed her skirt and disappeared in the direction of the galley. Moments later she returned holding wet flannels and warm towels and very matter-of-factly began to wipe away the evidence of their passionate coupling, dabbing at the spunk that was pooled on and around the slowly softening cock. She gave a final wipe with the towel, "There, I think that's got it all. Now you can settle down." She gathered the soiled linen and once again left them alone. They would not see her again until breakfast was served some hours later; she would have no recollection of what she had just enjoyed.

Oskar lifted his butt and pulled up his pants before covering himself with a blanket. He reached over to the ledge where his phone still humming its siren song was perched. He switched it off and as he settled down he let his mind likewise switch off.

As he drifted off into a very satisfying sleep he decided that the trip had in every way been most satisfactory. His final thought before sleep overtook him was that he was really looking forward to getting back to Hawksville so that he could make that visit to the Church Centre and see just what all this business with the Support Group was all about.

Ingrid gave him a goodnight kiss and they both closed their eyes and slept.

********


12