Out of Afrika Church of Black Staff

Story Info
Sandy's porn career has a strange beginning.
5.4k words
4.29
14.5k
20
1

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
689 Followers

Sandy McGraw was getting bored living with her parents and younger sister on the family farm in the countryside near Hawksville. She did her chores, but her heart wasn't in it and her mind wandered constantly.

The weekends especially seemed interminably long and she longed for her absent handsome black boyfriend DeShawn. He had graduated from Hawksville High several years before and she missed his daily friendly company. She was worried that by not letting him 'go all the way' with her that she might lose him. Since he was not around she had dated other black guys.

She realized that by doing so she had continued protection from the white bullies. To date, she had managed to keep her relationship with a black man secret, as she fretted about what her father might do if he found out.

She loved black hands on her body, and masturbating black cocks in her hands had become second nature to her and she loved the taste and feel of their active cocks in her mouth. She often wondered what her father would think of her sucking the cocks of relatively strange guys. She was one of the most popular girls in first-year art college and she couldn't believe how many guys wanted to date her! Perhaps they talked about her behind her back?

Perhaps they shared the news that she always gave a hand job on a first date? And likely a blowjob on the second if they dated her again, and most of them did.

She couldn't care less. She loved being popular.

But she had promised to keep her virginity as the kind black photographer, Mr. Seydou, had offered her a lucrative film career starting soon. In fact, the deal was that she would have her virginity taken on film on her actual 19th birthday! She flushed with the thought and suddenly realized that she didn't even know if it was going to be an interracial shoot or not.

The closer she got to the date, the more nervous she got and the less likely it got that it would be DeShawn to deflower her. But now she felt that she had lots of other choices. She made herself a note to speak to Mr. Seydou.

When she did manage to spend some time with DeShawn, in his rare visits home from his professional football career all he seemed interested in was talking about the white girls, mostly cheerleaders, and white wives of all ages he was sleeping with, It felt as if she should comply as well and simply do 'it' for him.

However, she had to admit to herself that she did miss sucking his heavily veined throbbing black cock and having him masturbate her on a regular basis. So much so, that she was horny almost all the time. Very horny. However, being realistic, she knew in her heart that he had moved on with his life.

There was even a rumor at Hawskville High School that DeShawn was fucking Ms. Maggie Miller, the popular SexEd teacher! It was a well-known fact that Maggie loved teaching about interracial sex, in fact, she seemed obsessed with it. And it was also well known that Devon. Ms. Miller's black husband actually encouraged such activity.

In fact, Maggie had now built up a veritable 'stable' of former black students as lovers of whom DeShawn was thought to be just one.

Maggie could never get enough black cock, and she didn't care who knew it. Sandy had loved Maggie's classes, and, frankly, she envied the pretty teacher very much.

++++++++

Sandy had broached the subject of moving off the family farm and in with her 55-year-old grandmother who had welcomed the idea. Her mother had not objected strenuously much to her surprise. Then one day she just came out and told her mother she was going to go 'live with Granny' until she finished art school.

Surprisingly her mother was supportive as well, so she waited until her father was out and she packed up and left.

The first weekend she moved in with her grandmother the attractive older lady insisted Sandy call her 'Jen' as she didn't want to feel old, and the word 'Grandmother' irritated her no end. And Jen insisted that now that Sandy was 18 and fully mature what she did was her business, which was music to her ears.

When she arrived at the house the big German Sheppard greeted her boisterously and started licking her legs. His tail was wagging so hard she thought he might knock her over. Jen said, "Easy Rover, be a good boy! Don't be naughty."

Sandy laughed: "He always seems so happy to see me!"

Jen replied: "I swear that dog is so friendly, he will lick you all over if you are not careful, And eat? He will eat anything!"

Sandy knelt down and patted and rubbed Rover's head.

"Oh, that's ok Gran. er, ah, Jen, I am fine with him and I think he is very fond of me too!" Unexpectedly the big dog pushed his head against her breasts and she flushed slightly at the memory. She remembered that she had put a few drops of perfume between her breasts before she left home. Perhaps that is why he pushed his head into her there? His tail was wagging happily.

Jen noticed that Sandy had developed quite nicely over the recent months when she had not seen much of her. She must be close to a double D cup like her mother,

Ah to be 18 and have a great body again, Jen thought.

She continued:

"Are you OK with staying here alone over the weekend as I had planned to attend a girl's only sleepover party?"

Sandy replied:

"Of course, please just think of me as your roommate.

"I am more than happy to clean the dishes and do the laundry and help you around the house, it is so generous of you to put up with me so much. You have been so kind to me over the years I can never repay you.

"And Rover is here and I am sure he will protect me!"

"Well," Jen replied, "Sleep in my bed and his bed is in there too on the floor, and you might see a show next door!"

Sandy stammered: "What do you mean?"

"The neighbors leave their window blinds open and you might be able to see right into their bedroom. I call it my own live sex show! Chrissy is very sexy and into some very kinky stuff, so it may further your sex education."

Sandy didn't comment but was thrilled with the thought. This was not the way of the world on the farm. Already after just half an hour together, it seemed her relationship with Jen had changed and they were friends instead of relatives. She was never close to her own mother who hadn't told her anything about sex.

She was now sure Jen would be a lot more forthcoming on that score. Besides, she was sure her mother had taken on a black lover, and the more she was alone at the farm the more time she would have to enjoy his big cock.

The man, Tyrone, was at their farm almost every week pretending to service the Rhino equipment. Sometimes more often than weekly, and Sandy was suspicious.

How could one TV repeater broadcast antenna need so much servicing?

Sandy was positive Tyrone was fucking her mother. And her father always seemed relieved when the black man arrived and, as usual, he went directly upstairs or went outside to do chores leaving the two of them alone. Her Daddy might be upset with her leaving to move in with Jen but she was quite sure her younger sister would now get lots of his undivided attention.

++++++++

She remembered when Tyrone first suggested quite strongly that her mother and older daughter should attend Sunday services at The Church of The Black Staff as he said:

"It is located just down the road, you can't miss it."

Tyrone explained that because 'it was so popular with the women of the town' the church encouraged the wives and daughters to attend without their husbands, but it was not a hard and fast rule. Her father was fine with that as he often said:

"This farm doesn't run itself, so I'll stay with Jess, while you two go off and have a religious experience, it will be good for you both."

Jess seemed fine with it too, and she went over and sat on her daddy's lap. He seemed to squirm around a bit. Sandy remembered the squirming when it was her turn earlier. Their mother didn't seem to notice, she was hanging on Tyrone's every word.

The first time they attended The Church of The Black Staff, her mother was quite taken with the large screen Rhino TV and its swirling colors. Sandy was fascinated.

The attention of the handsome young priests all dressed in their identical robes seemed to excite them both for some unknown reason. They both felt they were entering a place of deep religious importance.

A sweet incense was burning.

They could not help but notice black priests welcoming white wives, holding hands with them, and kissing them. It all seemed such a friendly, open, and wonderfully spiritual experience.

As they passed by a confessional booth on the way into their pew, they both heard loud moaning, and, worried that someone might be sick or hurt, they looked inside. They saw their neighbor, Mrs. Robbins, a late 40s white wife kneeling to worship the impressive cock of a young priest who had his robes pulled apart to offer his hard ten-inch black erection to her most willing wet mouth.

She mumbled happily and appeared to be very happy to be praying to the greater power of the Lord. Both her hands held the man's erection as she would hold the word of the Lord, with reverence and great respect, as her mouth took the immense cockhead in her mouth.

Sandy quietly gasped and stared in awe.

His was the first cock Sandy had ever seen. Her mother said:

"It is a penis, dear, and every man has one. Black men just have much bigger ones."

That was the sum total of her mother's explanation of 'the birds and the bees' to her older teen daughter. None of them had understood or even thought of the possible double meaning of the word 'Staff' in the Church's formal name, thinking until then it meant a walking stick in biblical terms.

Both mother and daughter came to the conclusion at the same time that 'Staff' was also meant to be interpreted as 'penis' 'cock' 'rod' 'hardon' 'erection' with the further proviso that it was reserved for Black staff or black cock. That all seemed so logical and right. It gave them both great internal pleasure and their juices started to flow.

Why ever was that happening?

Bishop Erasmus watched bemusedly from his one-way mirror in his vestry. He loved the reports on new recruits who appeared on Sundays and had already had a text from a junior priest that he 'would like to meet the lovely Sandy McGraw.'

There was nothing that happened in the sprawling campus of the Church of the Black Staff which did not come to the attention of the Bishop. He would have to make sure to spend some alone time with the busty 18-year-old in his private meeting room off the vestry.

There was a lineup of white wives seeking absolution at each of the six confessionals. Sandy wanted to join the line and experience the attention of a young handsome priest who had looked at her in a most adoring, loving, tender way. Her mother hurried her along saying:

"Time for that later young lady, you are too young."

Sandy thought resignedly as she listened to a female speaker's sermon about the Black Staff that she was always 'too old' or 'too young to enjoy life according to her mother.

After the service, Sandy was sent to The Sunday School while her mother was invited to visit privately with the priests downstairs. Sandy wanted to go with her but again she was told she 'was too young.'

No further explanation was given.

In The Sunday School Room, another large screen Rhino TV was turned on for the teenage daughters who were not permitted to go downstairs for some reason.

Some of the girls who were more familiar with the Sunday School were seated at the back, and Sandy was sure she saw a couple of them masturbating black priests. Presumably, in future weeks she would just go there and do that too as her mother would not be around to boss her. Her mother would never know. The black priest who had looked so lovingly at her caught her eye again. She returned his smile as he climaxed in a teen's mouth. They both understood that she would join him in the back of the church the next week.

Surely, she thought, I must be confused and am thinking about sex too much.

After all, this is a church and it is Sunday morning and she is in Sunday School so she must have imagined what she thought she just saw.

It was all so illuminating, while at the same time confusing.

She had learned to masturbate DeShawn and it was no big deal. What was big though was the priests' cocks and she vowed to get her share of black cock the nest time she attended.

It was here they would take their Sunday School lessons so Sandy sat up and paid attention in case there was a test after the session was over. She wanted to be with the nice priest, but she understood she had to take her turn. The TV played a video. A woman's voiceover was mesmerizing and it intoned the joys of the black staff.

The video showed a black man arriving at a farm to visit a white couple. The man of the house, presumably the woman's husband, was seen going upstairs with his pretty young daughter with curly red hair. All of their faces were partly obscured but Sandy had a feeling it all looked very familiar indeed.

The black man French-kissed the busty farmer's wife and fondled her breasts.

There was an audible gasp from the girls in Sunday School.

The voice now described in great detail the joys and methods of cocksucking. Sandy again looked over her shoulder to the back of the room. Some of the older girls had their tops off and were masturbating the priests with their breasts, while others were on their knees sucking cock.

It all looked so innocent and sweet.

Licking, kissing, nibbling, and dribbling saliva up and down the hard shafts, licking and taking big balls into their mouths all were demonstrated in great detail on the screen. Large erect black cocks only of course.

Sexual involvement of the anus was mentioned in passing but details were to be held back for another session.

Two priests entered the room from either side of the screen with bundles of long gift-wrapped boxes one for each girl. They were told not to open their gift until they were at home and preferably alone.

The girls' eyes never left the screen as a new, different and very pretty girl was filmed kneeling in front of an older black man. The screen showed her kneeling by a classroom door.

He was dressed like a school maintenance man in overalls.

As she opened his pants and withdrew an eight-inch flaccid penis some of the girls giggled. Their giggles turned to awe as the black cock grew with her kisses and licks. It got very big and seemed to twitch with a life of its own.

The Sunday School got very quiet.

Every single one of the older teenagers watching in awe was now primed for, educated about, and more importantly, openly desiring black cock in their mouth as soon as possible.

Sandy was not aware of the older woman squeezing into the pew beside her until she felt the woman's hand on her breasts. It all seemed normal and natural. Her nipples thickened as the woman put her other arm around her neck and leaned in to kiss her. It all felt so nice. She returned the deep French kiss. The woman's hand stroked Sandy's bare leg.

On the screen, a gorgeous black girl was filmed sitting on a sofa in the Rhino Store in the Ladies Department. She was dressed head to toe in skin-tight red spandex. She sat on one side of an older man and his daughter from Sweden, the voiceover explained. The Swedish girl was a stunning blonde with long hair so light it was almost white. The girls were kissing each other and then they took turns sucking the Swedish girl's father's hard cock. The voiceover now introduced Lucy, Ingrid, and her daddy.

In the video there were young models nearby wearing what appeared to be slave dresses which were unbuttoned so their breasts were fully on display, Lucy and Ingrid kissed each other with her father's cockhead between their open, drooling mouths.

The woman's hand traced its way gently and softly up Sandy's leg to her wet panties. Now fingers probed and explored her virgin folds and found her engorged clitoris. Sandy had her first orgasm of the day. On the video screen, Ingrid was now on her knees masturbating Oskar Botha, whom everyone knew as the CEO of Rhino Industries. As he climaxed and spurted cum in Ingrid's mouth, face, and hair and down over her ample, perfect breasts, copy appeared on the screen which they all read as the voiceover said the words:

"As you can see, cum from the black man is a truly religious experience, it is indeed a gift from the almighty to be honored and swallowed. You will all worship black cock as you serve the wishes of this church, its Bishop, and priests, and you will kneel before the altar and take their cum.

Every time you are doused in cum you are sexually reborn."

The film gradually faded, but not before showing a closeup of Oskar Botha's big black, heavily veined cock. It was an image they would remember when they opened their long boxes in the privacy of their bedrooms at home later.

The woman had disappeared. Sandy wondered where she went or if that had really happened to her? The film faded more and the TV returned to the swirling colorful patterns that were so relaxing. Old women arrived with bowls of fresh melon, strawberries, and pitchers of cold water as the lights came up. The girls straightened their clothing and partook of the offered fruit. Suddenly their mouths seemed parched and the cold water was most welcome.

The subliminal messages had been delivered.

None of them remembered why they were in The Holding Room except that it had been a most pleasant experience and they now felt warm all over. A buzz of conversation started up among the cadre of pretty girls. They would naturally, automatically return each week for more religious instruction.

++++++++

After Jen left to meet her girlfriends, Sandy put the leash on Rover and took him out for a walk. He was excellently trained and paid close attention to her commands until they ran into the neighbor also walking a German Sheppard. Sandy introduced herself to Chrissy and they chatted about the dogs which seemed to know each other well.

So well in fact that Sandy suddenly remembered it was this dog that Rover had mounted while she and DeShawn watched. Rover was now sniffing aggressively at the hindquarters of the female.

Chrissy explained,

"The two are from the same litter, so they are brother and sister."

Sandy was taken aback,

"But, but, we saw them, um, in the backyard."

"Oh, yes they like to fuck, in fact, I think your Rover is very horny all the time.!"

Sandy laughed and kept walking. She felt Rover was indeed becoming impatient and she wondered if he was getting hungry for his supper. She took him back to the now-empty house.

Sandy grabbed her suitcase and went up to the guestroom, where she unpacked. She took a few things over to the bathroom attached to the master bedroom. Rover was at her side sniffing at her hemline.

She hadn't had time to masturbate for quite a while.

She reached down and patted him. He was panting, his pink tongue lolling out of his mouth. She bent down and kissed his bald head. She slipped her panties off and rubbed them on his nose. Rover sniffed and licked at her panties.

She walked to the window and looked into Chrissy's bedroom. Rover followed. She could see clearly in the bedroom next door. She could sit in a chair to the side of her window and figured she could use it to easily watch any activities that happened in Chrissy's bedroom. That had to be where Jen sat to watch her neighbors put on their 'sex show' she thought.

Sandy was horny, her heart was pounding. She reached down and retrieved her wet panties and rubbed them on her engorged clitoris, as the dog settled down and seemed to be watching her every move. She felt very naughty indeed.

wunderboi
wunderboi
689 Followers
12