Out of Afrika Church of Black Staff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy was thrilled to concentrate and build her own orgasm.

++++++++

From across the courtyard the neighbor Chrissy watched, peeking out of her window, her own hand busy between her legs. She was thinking about her husband and the new young black man who was set to join them for a threesome later. In the past, she had watched Sandy masturbating her black boyfriend. She had watched through the downstairs window as Sandy had sucked her black boyfriend's impressive big black cock. Chrissy's erotic imagination took over as she fingered herself to a crashing orgasm.

++++++++

Sandy took Rover out for his walk before bed and he did his business like a good dog. As she entered Jen's house again on their return she noticed Chrissy's light was on in her bedroom.

She was no sooner in the house than the doorbell rang. She peeked out the side window and saw a handsome young black man, very nicely dressed and holding fresh-cut flowers. Heavens, who could that be? Did her Grandmother also have a black lover as her mother did? She opened the door. He stared at her breasts.

He said,

"Are you Chrissy?" Rover growled and barked.

She bent over to pat and quiet him. She was secretly pleased the big dog was being protective of her. She inadvertently gave the nice black man a long look at her thickening nipples and full ripe breasts.

"No." She replied.

"Chrissy lives next door, I'm terribly sorry."

He turned to leave, Rover growled. Sandy flushed with embarrassment as she locked the door.

She said,

"Not now, boy, we have to feed you supper and give you a drink.

"And then Aunty Sandy wants to go upstairs for a while.

"There's a good boy, you are such a wonderful pet."

++++++++

She left Rover in the kitchen and quietly closed the door, silently moving through the pitch-black house that she knew so well. She was sure she knew the man who had knocked on her door by mistake - he had played football with DeShawn at High School so that made him 21 or so.

Heavens she thought Chrissy was certainly in her early forties, twice his age!

The light was on next door in Chrissy's room. Her husband was coming out of the bathroom. He was playing with his cock. Downstairs she could barely make out the nice black man sitting on a couch in the living room with Chrissy sitting on his lap. They were French kissing. She saw the husband now enter the room

Chrissy and the black guy ignored him. The man put his hand up underneath Chrissy's crop top. She did nothing to dissuade him. Her hand disappeared underneath her rear end as she reached for his hard cock.

The husband had something in his hand. It was a camera and he was filming his wife making out with the young black student.

He had clearly arranged for the man to come and play with his wife. Chrissy seemed to be getting aggressive. She seemingly was ordering her husband around. Sandy wished she could hear what they were saying. She also wished they would come to the bedroom where she could see better. Fortunately, she did not have long to wait.

Chrissy got up from the guy's lap and led him to the stairs. She entered the bedroom first. She was dressed like a slutty teenager, the ones you see in a shopping mall, her big breasts straining at the white crop top. She wore a tiny black slutty skirt and red high heels. Chrissy strutted right to the window, she was only a few yards from Sandy.

It seemed like she was staring right at Sandy, almost daring her to show herself. Sandy blushed.

The black man came up behind the white wife put his hands under her crop top and cupped her breasts. He towered over her.

She ordered her husband to join them and told him to get on his knees and unzip her new boyfriend's pants.

Sandy gasped out loud and was glad her window was shut as Chrissy took the man's hard cock out and offered it to her husband's mouth. He meekly took the big cock in his hand and licked it. Now in a very loud voice, Sandy was now sure that this show was being orchestrated for her benefit as Chrissy ordered her husband to:

"Suck it, like the wimp you are.

"Suck a real man's cock!"

Tearing her eyes from the wild sex scene, Sandy then padded down the stairs. It was time to let Rover out in the back to relieve himself before bed. The message light was flashing on the phone, it was her mother informing Jen to 'take Sandy to church on Sunday, as she was feeling unwell' and that 'Sandy knows the location of our new church.'

Sandy locked up and turned quickly and ordered Rover upstairs, she reasoned that he would not be much good as a protector if he was locked in the kitchen.

She had never seen a couple fucking and she wanted to, needed to.

The big German Sheppard stood beside her as she sat and watched Chrissy and her husband both suck the throbbing moist black cock which was now huge, she cracked the window open a bit so she could hear their conversation.

Oh God, she thought they are talking about me, She flushed with embarrassment.

Chrissy said, "My husband wants to fuck the neighbor, did you see her Sean?"

Sean replied: "Yes, I remember her now she used to hang out with DeShawn who also fucked you right? She wouldn't put out for him so you took him a lot, right?"

Chrissy laughed: "We will send the wimp over and he can try and bring her back here and we can all have a go at her, an 18-year-old virgin, it will be so much fun."

Sean said, "She has great tits, has really matured since she went to art school."

Chrissy laid back and guided Sean's big cock into her soaking wet cunt, constantly belittling her husband and praising the young black man.

Sandy watched as the huge cock entered her neighbor and he teased her and made her beg for more before he started really fucking her hard. Sandy stroked her clit stood up and pushed two fingers in her vagina desperately trying to create an orgasm. Then she remembered the package from Church and opened it up with trembling hands.

It was a vibrator,

It was a 10-inch long black thick rubber cock modeled on the penis of Mr. Botha.

Sandy flushed with desire and longed to put it between her legs and climax.

But she held back, lightly kissing it as she had promised to save herself for Mr. Seydou's film, and this could ruin everything.

She would not take that chance.

++++++++

The next morning Sandy tried to concentrate on her art assignment. Her grades were very strong in high school and she had put her many long hours in the library to good use while waiting for DeShawn to finish football practice.

The librarian, who was an older woman keen on art helped her learn the concepts and fueled her passion for sketching nudes and the human body. Sandy flourished under her guidance and loved the silence and the one-on-one attention the lady gave her.

Thinking of DeShawn always made her nipples thicken and her juices flow. She well remembered the very last practice before his final league senior football game. She was asked to leave the Library at closing time and she made her way over to the practice field.

"Coach' had kept the boys late and now just the four-team captains, of which DeShawn was one, remained. The four were stripped down with just their tight football pants and sports socks on. DeShawn was relieved to see her and invited her into the locker room.

The Captains job was to clean and lock up, thus they now just had to shower and dress, then lock up and leave. He did not want her standing around the deserted school grounds in the gathering dusk, and since she knew all four students very well she felt protected and relaxed as she watched them prepare for their showers.

She could not help but peek, at what physical specimens they were!

They came out of the shower, had DeShawn told them to dry off in front of his girlfriend?

They did.

Their backs to Sandy, they bent over and she saw their tight asses and muscular legs. One sat down and looked right at her as he dried off his cock and balls while making eye contact with her. She flushed but didn't look away. He lifted his partly aroused cock and shook powder underneath the impressive manhood.

He patted the bench beside him and she stood, transfixed, as she searched for DeShawn's reaction to joining his friend.

He smiled broadly.

Sandy approached and sat beside the first captain and he took her hand and silently placed it on his now erect cock.

While she was adjusting her grip the others watched him unbutton her white school blouse. She caressed his growing erection and as he took her blouse off the other players did not say a word.

She wanted to please Deshawn and she knew the others from parties and liked them. They all knew her story and all were thrilled to see her very full white lacy bra and nipples standing erect.

Life seemed to stand still.

Another player slid in behind her and she felt her bra being unsnapped and she then was topless. A third cupped her breasts from the front and all of a sudden there were black hands all over her body.

Only Deshawn stood back, the senior of the group, and pulled his phone out to take pictures of his three friends getting masturbated by his white girlfriend. Hands were on her ass, fingers probing her anus and wet pussy and erections were everywhere she looked. Her mouth was watering uncontrollably and she took the closest cock into her mouth while each of her hands became busy with yet another cock.

Knowing just a word might break the spell, no one spoke, rather the only sound was the soft slapping sound of hands all over cupping her intimately.

Then the fingers in her cunt seemed to take her on a trip she had not anticipated.

She could not tell and every time she tried to look another mouth was on hers, a different tongue seeking hers and hands changing places. She was like a prima ballerina being greedy and not sharing with the other girls in the show.

Except there were no other girls, and as Sandy's orgasms racked her with spasm after spasm of forbidden ecstasy cum started erupting on her and she slumped into DeShawn's arms, completely spent.

.

*****

END

*****

12