All Comments on 'Out of Circulation'

by GymTeacherYouDeserve

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PickeringPickeringover 6 years ago
Nice work!

Wonderful trip into the fantastic. You paint terrific, super realistic word pictures. 5 all the way. More please.

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 6 years ago
Your best effort yet.

This story is way too good for this site. Kudos on an exceptional piece of work.

pope32767pope32767over 6 years ago
But of course she had to go back!

Librarians (I don't mean clerks, which is who the public usually sees) don't stick with the profession unless they love it. Books matter, patrons matter, the community matters. She needed to be able to cross between worlds. After all, that's what reading is all about — but we don't want to *live* in our books. Just go there to get what we need.

Janice1939Janice1939over 6 years ago
remember how alone feels

Most of us remember how alone feels. Few of us wind up with a partner that will be there for life. This fairytale is like the possible end, most of us long for.

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

I love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely Romance!

If only in our dreams.......

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
Out of Circulation

Cleverly crafted story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG! This story excited me so very much. My first experience was when I was 18 years-old and very curious. I met an older woman at the beach I was sunbathing at. I was wearing a yellow bikini, which highlighted my darkened olive-complexion and complimented my athletic body. She walked down to the beach from one of the Summer rentals close-by and spread her towel near me. My curvy body developed at an early early and I always looked older physically than I was. At 5' 4" tall, 115 lbs., and 34C-24-34, with long wavy-brown hair, I got looks from both older men and women, when I was only 13 years-old. Lauren was my opposite, a model-like, tall, slender blonde, professional woman in late twenties. She later admitted being attracted to my youthful athletic body and especially my boobs and curvy ass. :-) Her femininity and worldliness attracted me. I was willingly seduced and spent a memorable weekend of sexual awakening with her. She was my first lesbian experience and she certainly left me so pleasured, satisfied, exhausted, but always wanting more.

Love Summer, Beth in California xxx ooo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A lovely and unusual story…beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damned good story. Very good English. No more bills or taxes to pay. Heaven.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGymTeacherYouDeserve@GymTeacherYouDeserve
Hello, and thank you so much for reading! My stories take place in the fictional city of Thatcher Blake. I prefer to read stories that take place in the past--before computers and cell phones took over our lives. I prefer to leave it up to you, the reader, to decide what yea...