Out of Circulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cheerful fire burned in the grate, and there was a table laden with food! Faye felt her stomach rumbling again and her mouth began to water at the sight. An assortment of roasted meats and cold cuts were arranged on pretty porcelain plates with cheese, olives, pears, figs, and crusty bread. A terrine of clear soup sat near a carafe of wine and two glasses. It was a feast clearly fit for royalty!

"Should I?" Faye whispered. She cast another furtive glance over her shoulder. The steam rising from the roasted meat and the hearty aroma was so alluring, and Faye was starving! She slowly took a seat at the table. She began to feel self-conscious as she took an empty plate and began to fill it. "Huh, aren't there any utensils?" The librarian wrinkled her nose as her eyes searched the table, but she couldn't find any. There was a ladle in the terrine, but the only other utensil she could find was a knife.

Driven by hunger, Faye cut a piece of the roasted meat, and used the tip of her knife to bring it to her lips. "Hmmm..." She sighed. The food tasted wonderful! She remembered one time when she'd gone to this lovely little steak and seafood restaurant over in Fells Point. It was one of those rare occasions when she'd had the nerve to try dating. This time, she'd accepted an invitation from a friend of Jean Hargrave's husband, a man. She couldn't remember his name though...Gary or Jerry or...it didn't matter anyway. She didn't care for men, and Jean knew it. Faye was civil to the man, but before the night was over, she told him that it wouldn't work out. Still, that meal was amazing, almost as amazing as this. She tore off a piece of bread and bit into a pear before pouring herself some wine.

After she'd eaten her fill, Faye sat there in front of the fire feeling very contented. Her eyes began to grow heavy and soon she dozed off. She wasn't sure how long she'd been sitting there when the sound of a door opening and closing snapped Faye out of her slumber. The librarian's heart began palpitating. She scrambled out of her seat and nearly stumbled into the table. A lone plate slipped off the edge and fell onto the floor, shattering into dozens of jagged little pieces.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!" Faye sputtered. "I—I saw the food...I was hungry. I didn't mean to—to steal anything!"

"But you didn't steal anything. The food was left for you, Faye." She replied. "And we can eat as much as we like whenever we want to."

Faye Hollingsworth's mouth fell open, but no sound came out. Standing a few feet away from her was a woman around her age, maybe a few years younger. The woman's appearance was quite strange; sort of Romanesque. Her dark hair was swept up in an elaborate chignon which was held in place with a simple fillet band and tight, precise little curls framed a face that gazed at the librarian with a bemused smile. The woman was dressed in a gossamer light colored gown with a high waist. The gown brushed the floor, and a long train of gauzy fabric trailed behind. Faye was speechless. She shot the woman a bewildered look.

"Just a second," Faye demanded. "How do you know my name...and who are you?"

"My name is Rose...and I'm the woman you've been waiting for...and dreaming about."

Faye was enchanted by the woman's appearance from the first moment she set eyes on her. The woman's features were delicate and pleasant, and her eyes had a mischievous sparkle. But it was the woman's boldness that captivated her the most. She looked so self-assured, like she knew that they were meant to be together even though they've just met. It seemed as if a spell had been cast over Faye, and instantly she felt herself falling in love with this beautiful stranger. In an instant, the library, Mr. Tindell, 7B, the cabinet, and her feelings of loneliness faded away, but she still felt a little strange about it. What if this really was just a dream? Rose approached Faye; her lips trembled as she spoke:

"I know that you came here on accident. Mr. Tindell was looking for a manuscript, so you came down to the basement to find it...and you found me instead. I think I know why Mr. Tindell told you to take your time, Faye. He knew that you came here to find me, and I will be yours completely forever...if you will have me."

Rose took Faye Hollingsworth into her arms and held her. She felt the librarian absorb her words and the truth in them. Instantly Faye felt the years of guilt and anxiety over the very real possibility that she just might die alone lifting off her shoulders as if it had been a physical weight. The librarian leaned against Rose, and she hugged her tighter. They stayed that way for a few minutes, and soon Faye began to feel slightly at ease.

When Rose finally pulled away, the two of them stood there in front of the fireplace facing each other. Faye wasn't quite sure where to look. It was all so unexpected! She'd already made peace with the fact that she'd never find another woman like her in this life. But there was something about this place and Rose; it was almost as if someone (or something) read her mind.

Rose attempted to take charge of the awkward situation: "Come with me, Faye. There's a bed in the room next door. We can relax a little...and get comfortable."

Faye silently put her hand out and Rose took it. They left the sitting room and walked past a lovely narrow stained glass window into the bedchamber. The librarian paused and gasped at the sight. Here, she saw a stately bed piled high with large dense pillows and lavish thick blankets. The bed's frame was carved from some sort of dark reddish wood. It was truly fit for a princess! Oh, goodness, Faye thought. She could sense that she reached a point of no return, and yet for the first time in years, she felt truly happy...and free.

Rose sat on the edge of the bed and patted the spot beside her. "Come and sit beside me, Faye." She reached up and fumbled with the fillet band in her hair. In seconds the band came loose. Her lovely hair tumbled past her small shoulders in deep dark waves. Faye wanted to reach over to touch it, but she hesitated.

"I—I'm not sure what I should do." She said. "I've been with a few women before, but things...never really worked out."

"The only thing that matters is to do what feels right, and then see where things go after."

Faye replied with a silent nod. "Yes, I suppose that makes sense, doesn't it?"

It had been such a long time—too long as far as Faye was concerned. For the first time in several years, she finally felt safe, secure, and loved. Oh, God, Faye thought. I must look awful! The librarian's otherwise prim, beautiful face was streaked with tears. Her eyes felt a little irritated, and her lips and mouth felt dry in spite of the wine she drank earlier. Faye's dark eyes settled on Rose's chest. She could hardly help but notice that Rose's nipples were barely visible through the gauzy linen fabric. Those nipples which were puffy and pink were fiercely erect. They were so lovely. Faye licked her lips in a fit of nerves. God, how she wanted to kiss them both!

Faye wasn't entirely sure how it all started. She could feel a few tears streaming down her face as she and Rose embraced, and then slowly their lips met. Rose's lips were soft and full. She tenderly kissed Faye's cheek, mouth, and neck. Her loneliness has finally come to an end! With that first tender kiss, Faye Hollingsworth felt the shame, regret, and anger she'd felt for the last 20 years melt away. The kiss she shared with Rose turned to a driving fire...an incorrigible lust that neither of them could harness.

But as they kissed, Faye's conscious nagged at her, begging her to stop and think things over. Was Rose telling the truth? Faye recalled a dream she had just a few days ago. It was a recurring dream about meeting a beautiful woman, a princess from another world trapped inside an enchanted castle. She'd been sealed inside the rooms which provided her with everything and anything she desired...except a lover. Faye dreamed that she found the enchanted castle and discovered the beautiful princess trapped within its walls. But as they shared their first kiss, Faye realized that she too was trapped!

Faye thought about her encounter with Mr. Tindell. He seemed so cordial and amiable. The man's parting words haunted her as she and Rose exchanged another deep kiss. "Take your time," he said. "Enjoy the search." Maybe he knew all along what was down there in 7B. But Faye knew it was too late now. She ignored her conscious and gave in to her desires. She knew that this was what she wanted all along. This felt so right, and nature simply needed to take its course. And so what if Mr. Tindell knew what was down here? For the first time, a man has finally done her a favor.

When they finally broke their kiss, Faye was relieved when Rose began to take the lead. The gorgeous dark haired woman caressed the librarian's breasts through the crisp fabric of her dress, rubbing them lovingly. Her touch was tender, soft, and sensuous. It felt so exhilarating and lovely...as lovely as Rose herself.

There was something Faye could see in her lover's eyes. It was a reflection of her own soul, reminding her of that dream she had. Rose exhibited a sort of mysterious burning hunger. It seemed to come from someplace deep within, radiating outward. Did Mr. Tindell create all of this? Faye wondered. Did my eyes betray my desire?

Faye realized it had been more than a year since she last had sex. She'd gone into Antioch where the University is. She'd heard that there was a lesbian bar downtown. It was discreet; the entrance faced an alley and she needed a password to get in. A few hours and several drinks later, she met this woman named Marty. Marty was a tall stone butch. She worked in one of the factories downtown, but Faye couldn't remember which one. They danced and talked until the bar closed, then Faye went to Marty's apartment. The librarian's cheeks felt hot as she and Rose exchanged another kiss. What Faye and Marty had was a fling. It was short and rather tumultuous up to the day when Faye finally broke things off. But this was more than sex, much more.

Faye's pulse was racing now. She wanted to embrace her gorgeous new lover, to feel her body, to caress her fair skin, to encircle her gently and passionately in her arms. Faye gazed hungrily at Rose, longing to seize her and kiss her fully on those soft full lips and explore her mouth with her tongue.

Rose was smiling at Faye, and she knew then that this was right. It's providence, she thought. Rose is ready for me, and Mr. Tindell knew it. He has brought us together. Rose slowly stood up now and undressed while Faye's eyes took in the lovely sight. She was wearing nothing underneath that gown; only a pair of light colored silk stockings with broad ribbon garters and plain silken slippers which she kicked off her feet. She was so feminine and lovely; so very much like Faye. Rose reached over and carefully unbuttoned Faye's dress and opened it to expose the librarian's lacy white bra and panties. Faye slipped her shoes off before taking off the rest of her clothes. She returned to the bed now and Rose joined her.

Faye gently grasped Rose's chin, coaxing her closer as they lay beside each other. Looking into her eyes, the librarian kissed her lover's brow, nose, and mouth. Faye kissed Rose's slender neck, kissing her way down and across her jutting collarbone and chest. Rose began to shudder as Faye began licking and kissing her lover's flat belly. As Faye continued, her kisses became deeper, more passionate. She was no longer afraid.

The lamp lit room was filled with the rhythm of Rose's breaths, soft and fast. Faye pulled the dark haired beauty close, and her arms readily embraced her. They came together in another passionate kiss. Faye could feel her lover's tongue in her mouth, tasting the fruity remnants of wine. She sucked it gently and shuddered in excitement when she heard Rose moan.

After a minute or so, Rose pulled away and pushed Faye back against the pillows. The librarian gazed in silent wonder as her lover caressed her breasts before taking an erect nipple into her mouth. Oh my God, Faye thought. A soft whimper escaped her lips as Rose began to suckle. It's been so long...I forgot how good this actually feels! For several minutes, Rose kissed and suckled first the right, then the left nipple before kissing her way down across Faye's rigid flat belly. Rose paused a few times to brush aside her lovely dark tresses before sliding her hands down Faye's sides and across her shapely hips.

Faye could hardly believe this was really happening. By accident she'd discovered a secret passage behind an old cabinet in the basement of the library, and now she was making love with this beautiful woman! It was wonderful, quite possibly the most wonderful thing to ever happen! Faye whimpered softly as Rose continued to tease and caress her. The dark haired beauty ran her fingers between Faye's slender thighs, brushing against her dampened pubic hair and spreading her secretions. The room which had previously smelled of fresh cut flowers was now filled with the pungent aroma of female sex. "Oh Rose...I'm ready, honey. I want you." Faye whispered. A soft smile spread across Rose's lips as she coaxed Faye's legs wider apart.

Faye had experienced women going down on her in the past. She recalled a few times when Marty licked her pussy after they'd spent time at the bar. She was a little rough with her tongue, often driven by several beers, and it never lasted very long. Marty was far more interested in getting herself off instead. And there was another woman she knew many years ago. Her name was Coralee Baker. She worked at the Tindell Free Library for a couple summers before moving away to South Carolina. Nice girl, and very pretty. But Coralee was so...awkward in bed. She never really seemed to get the finer points of bringing another woman to orgasm. None of that really mattered now.

The only thing that mattered now was Rose and the way she worked that little tongue of hers to draw Faye closer and closer to the edge. Rose did this so willingly, wantonly, and eagerly. Her tongue was more skillful than any of Faye's previous lovers. And most importantly, she seemed much more patient, more determined to please, and more at ease. Faye could feel her lover's breath warming her secret garden which was spread open and fully exposed. From this moment on, there would be no secrets.

Faye wanted Rose inside her, deep inside her body, her heart, and her soul. She wanted this mysterious beauty to consume her. This was different from anything she'd ever felt in the past for another woman. As far as she was concerned, this was true love...her destiny. Faye's skin prickled with goosebumps as Rose's tongue slithered across her labia upward until she found her clitoris. And to Faye's astonishment, she felt the first signs of imminent climax building rapidly. The sensation rose from the pit of her stomach and radiated outward. Seconds later, the poor woman began to scream. She grasped the blankets underneath her while her bony knuckles quickly turned snow white.

After a short while, Faye's breathing slowed down. She gazed lovingly at Rose who delivered a few more gentle licks before crawling upward to lie at her side. Faye knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to thank Mr. Tindell for helping her, for guiding her to this magical place...to freedom from the world she hated. It was Rose's turn, and through pleasuring her, Mr. Tindell will know.

Faye ran her hands against her lover's silky smooth thighs. The dark haired beauty spread her slender milky white legs apart as the librarian began to explore. Like a moth to a flame, Faye Hollingsworth was drawn to that special spot, Rose's secret treasure. Rose's pussy was tight; covered modestly with a soft thicket of dark hair. Slowly Faye applied a little pressure as she spread her lover open, exposing the swollen petals of flesh within. She felt as soft as velvet...and the pungent aroma of her desire was intoxicating!

For a second or two, Faye thought about all those dreadfully lonely nights when she'd come home to an empty house after a long day's work. She was so sure she'd never find true love, and more often than not, Faye was resigned to touching herself. It was safer than going out to that lesbian bar; safer than risking another relationship with a woman who was only interested in playing around until the next man came along. After Faye climaxed, she always cried. She cried out of anger and shame, but mostly she cried out of loneliness.

Faye caressed Rose with every ounce of passion, love, and tenderness she could summon within herself. She caressed her lover for the beautiful gift that she (and Mr. Tindell) had given her. She gently probed Rose's mouth with her tongue, and after a few minutes, she pulled away and gazed at her lover's prone body. My God, she was so beautiful...perfect! Her breasts were so small and pert, barely a handful. The puffy little nipples were small and fully erect. They were a delicate shade of pink, like tea roses. Faye's hand trembled as she traced a finger around one of them, relishing the way Rose closed her eyes and moaned softly in response.

Encouraged by this response, Faye cupped her lover's breast, letting her hand pass over the nipple as she lovingly rubbed. A sudden burst of inspiration struck, and licking her fingers, Faye traced them over Rose's nipples in small circles that gradually spiraled outward. Unable to hold back any longer, the librarian leaned down and took the glistening wet pebble of flesh between her lips, and suckled gently. It was so nice—better than she could have ever imagined!

As Faye continued to lick and suck her lover's breasts, she felt a slight disturbance beneath her. Rose spread her legs apart, and Faye took this silent invitation to investigate further. Slowly she snuck a hand down to the space between her lover's legs, rubbing that soft, downy mass of hair. After a minute or so, Faye applied a bit of pressure and allowed the tips of her fingers to graze against the slickened flesh of her labia. It was the way Faye liked being rubbed, and if the constant whimpering was anything to go by, Rose thoroughly enjoyed it too.

With a final lick to her left nipple, Faye slowly moved down her lover's body, kissing and licking her way over Rose's stomach, against the tops of her thighs, and to her pussy. The librarian paused for a moment, just long enough for her lover's body to begin undulating. She placed her lips against Rose's hairy outer labia, kissing her passionately. Rose's reaction was almost violent. Faye placed her hands against her lover's thighs, restraining her against the bed. Rose was so hot. She was moaning and her body squirmed underneath Faye...she was ready.

Faye kissed her lover's pussy again, and this time her tongue emerged and slipped between those swollen outer lips. The heat and wetness was incredible! Faye began to gently insert one of her fingers inside Rose as she licked. Gracious, she was so tight! If Faye didn't know any better, she would have thought she was a virgin.

With her finger firmly embedded inside her lover, Faye began a gentle stimulation of her clitoris with the tip of her tongue. Faye remembered from her own personal experience that too much direct contact could be irritating, even painful. She gently licked the area around her clitoris, occasionally probing that little hood of flesh which protected it. Faye slowly licked and fluttered her tongue around the sensitive little nub, making Rose whimper and moan in sheer pleasure.

A fine sheen of sweat glistened on Rose's fair skin. Faye stared in awe as her lover grabbed and rubbed her own breasts with complete abandon. Faye's tongue nudged against her lover's clitoris again, fluttering against the hardened little pearl while she moved her finger in and out of Rose's pussy, emulating the natural thrusts of intercourse. After a minute or so, Faye's tongue firmly probed her lover's clitoris, applying direct stimulation as the tempo of her thrusts increased.