Out of Control Pleasure

Story Info
She's in charge at work. He's in control outside of it.
5.4k words
4.61
22.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't one of her gym days so she was in the office before 8 am, settled in at her executive-sized desk, going through her email. She already had several tabs open, adding things to the calendar and the 'to do' list and referencing files in the shared team drive. She didn't look up from her screen until it was nine o'clock and her assistant, Beverly, entered the room immediately following her own knock.

"Good Morning," she greeted Kristin with a smile, setting down a cup of steaming coffee on her desk. She picked up the almost empty takeout coffee cup from her desk to dispose of it.

"Good Morning, Beverly," Kristin flashed her assistant a quick smile.

"You have a team meeting in thirty, they will be waiting for you in the north conference room, and then Mr. Brandwein has requested an update on his account. He had specifically asked that you give him a call. He will be expecting that between eleven and twelve," Beverly stood poised in front of Kristin's desk delivering the message.

"Yes, thank you, I had seen the note you placed on the daily agenda," Kristin looked back at her 27" monitor scanning over the tabs. Trying to remember whether there was anything she needed to talk to Beverly about. "I think I'm all set for now, thank you for the fresh coffee." She dismissed her assistant.

"No problem," Beverly smiled politely before leaving and shutting the door behind her.

Kristin flipped open the cover of her tablet, using a stylus to tap through notes for her meeting and to jot down additional memos. She stood, pushing back her chair, and smoothed her navy pencil skirt down her legs. She grabbed her suit jacket from the back of the chair, carefully pulling it on and adjusting the lapels. She ran her fingers through her chin-length bob and adjusted the rimless glasses on her face. Grabbing her tablet and stylus she headed towards her door.

Her three-inch heels clicked against the tiled floor of the reception area as she made her way into the conference room, settling in at the head of the table. The voices around the table instinctively quieted as she took her seat, faces turning in her direction.

"Good Morning, everyone," she put on her professional smile. "Department updates, please," she prompted.

People took turns, going around the table, filling her in. She could easily gauge the nature of their update by the body language. The subordinates who were at ease and relaxed, satisfied with their account progress versus the ones who were nervous about their lack of it.

"Phil, I don't understand," she sat back in her chair, her shoulders back, her long neck straight. "Why hasn't this been completed last week? What is the problem?"

"It has just been... umm... more time-consuming than I had initially anticipated," Phil shook his head nervously, looking down at the table.

"I'd like to see whatever you have so far in my inbox by eleven today," she didn't look to him for confirmation, moving her eyes along to the next person. She jotted down quick notes on her tablet, even though Beverly sat next to her taking detailed minutes of the meeting.

Whether they were more or less prepared, there was a definite feeling of respect emanating from the people sitting around the table. She was in charge, they were reporting to her, and she saw herself as strict, but fair. After the updates and setting out the goals for the coming week, a few of the staff members lingered, discussing specific ideas with Kristin and with each other. Her favorite phrase was 'I would like to hear your input on this.' It made her feel as if she was approachable and at the same time revered.

Back in her office, she got busy calling Mr. Brandwein at his request, then going over the files that Phil had shared with her. He was definitely on the right track but needed to pick up the pace on this project. Clients were expecting their pitch on Thursday and she hated to reschedule and postpone. She felt it to be unprofessional. She made notes for Phil, including some encouragement for him on his current progress, but included a strongly worded suggestion that he was a salaried employee and if it meant longer hours at the office to complete a task, it was his responsibility to get the job done.

She was lost in emails and project documents, completely losing track of time, when he walked into her office, without knocking or being announced. Kristin looked up.

"What are you doing here?" She sat up a little straighter in her chair, eyeing the tall, handsome visitor at her door. He twisted the lock on her door, turning back to grin at her.

"I thought you needed a little break from work. I bet you haven't even stopped for lunch." He walked towards her desk and set down a clear plastic container with a turkey club wrap and a side salad.

"Thanks," she looked at the clock in the corner of her monitor to see that it was past 1:30 pm. "You just walk right in now?"

"I think Beverly is out to lunch or something. I'd guess that's what most people are doing right about now," he made himself comfortable on the leather sofa in the corner of her office, spreading his arm out over the back of the sofa. He looked sharp in his charcoal grey suit and a light blue shirt, unbuttoned at the collar.

"I don't have time for this right now, Danny," she tried not to look at him, not to get drawn into his smile and his dimples.

"I need you to get over here Kris," his voice was commanding. Kristin took a deep breath. "Now." She lifted her eyes up and glared at him. They remained locked in a staredown for a long moment. Danny got up from his seat and approached her, towering over Kristin sitting in her chair. His hand went into her hair, brushing it back, then tightening his grasp on the ends, pulling her head back. "Are you actually disobeying me?" He jerked her head back further, inciting a slight sting of pain on her scalp.

"Danny, I..." she started to say, but he yanked back on her hair again, stopping her.

"I think you're forgetting how this works," he dragged his thumb over her lips. "You do what I say. It's not a request." He reached his hand down underneath her chair and used the lever to lower it. "Unzip."

Kristin's face was now more in line with his crotch and she could tell that the zipper was already straining. Danny picked up the small remote off her desk and pressed the button to close the blinds over her floor-to-ceiling windows. She let out a shaky breath, moving her hands to undo his belt and zipper. His hands moved to her sizable breasts cupping them roughly. She felt her thighs squeeze together at his touch, a tingling sensation beginning to form. Kristin's nipples hardened against the fabric as she freed Danny's cock from his pants and he, in turn, unbuttoned her blouse and freed her breasts over the cups of her bra. His erection stood staring her right in the face, pointing towards her. Danny's thumb pulled her chin down, opening her mouth and he directed his cock between her open lips.

She swirled her tongue around his smooth shaft, taking more and more of him into her mouth. His hand came back up to grasp her hair, pulling it tight in his hand, then using his grip to guide her head on and off his cock. He watched his shaft disappear between her lips as he rocked further and further into her, towards her throat. She moaned around his cock.

"There you go, this is just what you needed, huh, a mouth full of cock." He shoved himself deeper, holding her head in place. "I bet you are drenching those panties right now, that slutty little pussy getting all juicy for me." She gagged as her nose met his groin and she felt her eyes tearing up. "What the hell is that, Krissy?" He looked down at her, his brow furrowed. "You're no rookie, you don't do that." He reached down and pinched her nipple painfully, sending electricity through her breasts down south, making her thighs clench again. She was more than sure that her panties were fully wet now and the moisture coated her thighs as well. "You don't gag on my cock. Relax your throat and take it all in," he slammed in again, her nose once again meeting with his groin. She didn't gag this time, but another moan escaped her.

She could only hope that he'd allow her a release as well. Her pussy ached with need as she sucked his cock, imagining having that thick length between her legs instead. Danny finally pulled out of her mouth, giving her a light slap on the cheek and a slightly more firm slap on her breast, making her whimper. His cock was glistening from her mouth and he stroked a hand up and down his shaft.

"Stand." He commanded. She didn't hesitate this time. "Pull up your skirt and pull down your panties."

Kristin was almost too eager to obey this time, sliding the wet panties down her legs. She bent down to pick them up, holding them out to Danny dangling from her index finger. He eyed her wearily before taking the panties from her and stuffing them in his pants pocket.

"I think you're enjoying this way too much," he told her, reaching out to twist her nipple again. Kristin tried to rearrange her face in a way that hid her pleasure. One of his hands moved to grasp her throat while the other went between her legs, fingers shoving unceremoniously into her pussy. "You want me to fuck that dripping wet pussy, don't you? You just can't wait to come all over my cock. What if..." his fingers slipped out of her throbbing heat, sliding further back and circling her tightly puckered hole. "I'd rather fuck your tight little ass right now?" He looked into her face as he sharply pushed a finger into her. She gasped, shaking her head, while he still held on to her neck. "Really, Krissy? You don't want me shoving my cock way up there?" He punctuated each of the last three words with a sharp thrust of his finger. She whimpered at the sharp stretching feeling, shaking her head again.

Her hand grasped his cock, stroking him. She wanted it inside her pussy. She wanted to come and to feel him cum inside her. She needed a release as he ratcheted up the intensity of her arousal. He pulled his finger out with a sharp jerk, making her stumble on her feet.

"Bend over your desk and spread those legs wide," he instructed.

Kristin quickly assumed the position, her skirt bunched up around her waist and her breasts smashed against the hard surface of the desk. Danny rubbed his fingers through her slick folds, bringing them back to each of her holes, teasing her about which one he would choose. She felt his cock repeat the same torture, gliding in her witness as he prodded at both of her entrances, his thighs pressed against hers from behind. His hand pressed down on her back, holding her to her desk and he shoved his cock inside her pussy. Kristin sighed in relief, even as he pounded mercilessly into her, jolting her body against the desk. He smacked her ass, the sound of his palm connecting with her skin was loud enough to make her nervous that someone might hear.

"Danny, oh please, not so loud," she pleaded with him. He smacked the other side of her ass sharply and she sucked in a breath.

"But I need to leave a little reminder for you, for the rest of the afternoon, for after I leave. So you can feel your ass burning as you sit here at your desk." He smacked her ass again, and she definitely felt a sting.

"It's too loud, please," she stepped up her plea, "I'm begging you, Danny, please stop."

"Oh, you're begging me now, huh?" There was a smirk in his voice. He pounded into her from behind, unrelenting. He pinched her ass hard, making Kristin bite her bottom lip, trying to prevent herself from screaming. At the same time, the cock driving into her coupled with the pain of Danny's pinch brought her over the edge. Kristin whimpered as her body shuddered around his cock, shaking and throbbing. She moaned, quietly, trying to restrain her own noises. "Oh yeah, there you go baby," Danny dropped character for just a moment and in the next second he was pulling out, grabbing her roughly off the desk, and shoving her down to her knees in front of him. "Open your mouth," he pulled back sharply on her hair again, her roots immediately stinging. Her mouth was open, waiting, as he pressed his cock back inside, past her lips, pushing to the back of her throat and releasing. Streams of hot cum shot out as she diligently worked on swallowing everything he had to give her. She tasted herself on his cock along with his salty, creamy flavor. She licked him clean before releasing his cock, breathing heavily.

Danny helped her stand and tugged her skirt down her legs. He tucked himself back into his boxer briefs and pulled up the zipper while Kristin arranged her breasts back inside her bra. He helped her adjust her shirt back into place and she smoothed her hands over his shirt, brushing away wrinkles.

"You're gonna pay for not letting me spank you," Danny pointed a finger at her, an evil grin on his face.

"You probably left a major bruise on my ass with that pinch. It will definitely accomplish what you intended to with the spanking," Kristin argued. Danny's finger pressed to her lips and she could smell her pussy on it.

"No, no, shh. You're still definitely getting spanked." He started walking away towards the door. That ass is mine." He winked at her, unlocking the door and walking out.

Now she had that to look forward to when she got home. Kristin went back to her desk, raising the chair back up to the comfortable height and sitting down in it. Yeah, she would definitely remember his visit for the rest of the afternoon. Her ass felt tender sitting in the seat, not to mention the feeling of her skirt against the bare skin because Danny walked off with her panties. She opened the container of food that he brought her and picked up half of the wrap, eating with one hand as she scrolled through the document she had been reading when he showed up at her door.

There was a knock on her door before Beverly pushed it open, peeking in. She took in the scene of Kristin sitting at her desk with the turkey wrap in hand, reading her screen intently.

"Oh good, you got some lunch. I was just going to suggest that if you haven't had a chance yet, I could order something for you," Beverly smiled pleasantly.

"My husband stopped by and dropped it off, but thank you for thinking of me," she smiled back at Beverly.

The afternoon was filled with more emails, reading through project updates, and following up with staff on their progress. She took a walk through the office to check on Phil and sat down with him for a good hour, flushing out some of the details that he had been hesitant about. The residual ache of her ass cheeks was a constant reminder of Danny's afternoon visit.

Time got away from her again as she poured over some sketches submitted by the graphics department. Around seven o'clock she looked down to her phone where a notification had popped up with a text from Danny telling her to get her sexy ass home. She sat back in her chair taking stock of what she accomplished and what still needed to be done and decided she could wrap up for the day. There was nothing left that couldn't wait until the morning. Kristin straightened up her desk, logged out of her computer, and grabbed her purse.

Danny was in the kitchen when she walked through the door to their Gramercy Park condo. It was just to the left of the entryway and he smiled at her where he stood at the stove as she stepped out of her heels and set her purse down on the side table near the closet.

"That smells wonderful," she told him, coming over to kiss his cheek. He had changed out of his work clothes and was now in a pair of old, faded jeans and a t-shirt.

"I stuck a chicken in the oven with some rosemary, thyme, and garlic. Cut up some potatoes to go with it. It still needs a few minutes," he told her, twirling a silicone stirring spoon between his fingers.

"That sounds great," Kristin looked slightly confused at the stove. There was nothing on the burners, everything that Danny had described was in the oven. What was the spoon in his hand for? She looked up to his face to see his devious grin and the glint in his eyes.

She wasn't sure she had it in her for more just then. It had been a really long day. Kristin backed away slowly, keeping an eye on her husband, but his arm shot out, wrapping around her waist and pulling her to him.

"I told you that I wanted that ass of yours, Krissy," he spoke closer to her ear and there was something slightly frightening in his voice. She had a feeling that he didn't just want to finish spanking her and she could feel her pussy growing wet at that thought. He had other plans.

"Do I have time to go take a shower, before dinner is ready?" She asked him, her hands pressing into his chest.

"No," his reply was quick, a smirk playing over his face. "You are going to be occupied with something else until dinner."

"Maybe... you can do whatever you planned after we eat? I can be nice and fresh and showered and you could have your way with me then?" She stroked her fingers lightly over his neck and jaw.

"No, this is going to go very differently, darling," he yanked her hand away from his face, tucking both of her wrists into one of his hands behind her back. He pulled her along to their small kitchen table and sat down in one of the chairs, pulling Kristin down across his lap.

She could hear him set the spoon down on the table and lift her skirt, bunching it up at her waist again, as he had earlier in the day. His hand rubbed over her ass, gently to start with before it came down with a loud clap against her taut skin. She yelped at the sting of contact.

"Good girl keeping this ass and pussy bare the rest of the day for me," he rubbed gently again, gearing up for the next loud smack. It came when she didn't quite expect it, jolting her again. "Did you take the train home?"

"No, a cab," she strained to adjust herself more comfortably, her hands still restrained behind her back in one of his.

"I was imagining you sitting on the train and some kid across the aisle from you getting a peek up your skirt at your tight little snatch. I was thinking about how I would have to add to your punishment if you had let anyone else see what's mine," his hand came down on her ass again, her skin burning. But her pussy gushed wetness at his words. Her thighs tightened together, her center throbbing. "Spread your legs," he commanded and she obeyed without hesitation.

His fingers dipped between her legs into her pussy, sliding through her wet folds and shoving inside her tunnel. He captured her juices bringing them back towards her tight asshole, spreading them there. Kristin moaned at the feel of his fingers on her. Every touch was sensational. He dipped his fingers inside her again, repeating the glide of his fingers towards her rare hole and rubbing forcefully there.

"You got your pussy fucked, you got your mouth fucked, you're getting your ass fucked today too," he said it so matter-of-factly as if he was telling her that he had picked up some milk on his way home. "God, you are still so damn tight!" He seemed genuinely amazed by that. "Every time I fuck this little ass of yours I have to work on stretching it out." His hand suddenly came down to spank her ass again, catching her by surprise.

She felt his hand leave her for a moment and then a drip of something against the tight, puckered hole. Once he set down the bottle of oil on the table, she heard him pick up that silicone spoon again and everything inside her tightened. He gave her ass a swat with the wide end of the spoon first.

"Relax, don't clench that ass up on me," his tone was commanding again.

She then felt the handle of the spoon sliding in between her butt cheeks, pressing against the asshole. It was curved and smooth, the diameter only slightly larger than Danny's thumb. He pushed it through the tight muscle seating a couple of inches of it inside her. She moaned, the pressure, pain, and pleasure all mingling together. He worked the handle in and out, twisting it around between his fingers while she whimpered and squirmed in his lap.

12