Out of Control Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beeping sound at the stove announced that the chicken was within ten degrees of done, leaving them with little time before it had to be removed from the oven. Danny readjusted himself slightly, letting go of her hands, which she still held behind her back in the same position, without being asked to, and reached into his pocket. He produced the pink, silicone butt plug placing it in front of Kristin's face while continuing to work the spoon handle in her ass.

"Give it a good lick and suck, like a good girl," he told her. There was something about the way that he used that term 'good girl' that really turned her on. She was thirty-two, far from a girl, and the things that she did to earn him calling her this were far from good. But it made her pussy flow when he called her that. She took the butt plug into her mouth, licking and sucking on it just as she would with his cock until he pulled it away from her.

In a swift maneuver, he pulled out the spoon and replaced it with the butt plug, making sure to push it all the way in and to smooth the flat handle part of it between her butt cheeks.

"Go change," he smacked her ass again, just as the probe thermometer in the chicken beeped once more, announcing its doneness. "No pants or panties." He instructed.

Kristin adjusted her skirt back down as she walked into the bedroom. She got out of her work clothes, looking at herself completely naked in the mirror. Her ass was bright red from Danny's spanking and there was a distinct bluish bruise forming where he had pinched her earlier. She knew she was in for more tonight.

She chose a satin nighty from her drawer. It was plain, burgundy, with spaghetti straps and came down to about mid-thigh. It didn't hug her figure, but rather it hung loosely, her breasts and pointed nipples tenting the thin fabric. She wasn't worried about wearing something sexy, it wasn't about that. Danny definitely preferred her naked rather than in some elaborate lingerie. If he had it his way, she probably wouldn't be allowed to wear clothes at all around the house. It was just a matter of wearing something comfortable while they sat down to eat dinner.

Danny was a good cook. The chicken and potatoes were delicious and he had made a salad to go with dinner too. Kristin folded a leg underneath herself before sitting down in her chair, effectively perching on her thighs over her ankle. He took a bite of his food, eyeing her with a small smile.

"Sit the right way," he told her, as if she was a child. Kristin glared at Danny. "Am I going to have to think of additional consequences for your misbehavior?" She was torn on whether to take the pain of sitting on her ass now, or see what Danny would come up with to punish her with later.

She carefully pulled the folded leg out from under herself, lowering her ass down to the chair gingerly. She winced at the feel of her abused butt cheeks settling in the seat. There was a satisfied grin on Danny's face as he launched into talking about work and asking her about her day. It was just like any conversation that may have occurred over dinner for any couple who have been married for nearly three years and have known each other for over six.

"Come back over here," Danny patted his lap. They had finished eating a while ago but continued their conversation about the possibility of working over the weekend or going on a hiking trip up in New Jersey.

Kristin stood, rounding the table to approach Danny. He pulled her into his lap, one arm supporting her back, the other going right between her legs. He stroked a finger between her folds, kissing her deeply. Kristin wrapped her arms around his neck and he stood up, carrying her. He brought her into the bedroom, setting her down on the bed, and pulled the nighty up over her head, leaving her completely naked. He undressed while Kristin watched him from the bed, openly admiring his fantastic body. He was toned and strong-looking without appearing overly bulked up with muscle. He had just the perfect amount of chest hair, soft and centered over the middle of his pecs, a happy trail leading down to the neatly trimmed thatch around his cock. His cock was absolutely magnificent, standing up at a slight angle to his body as if pointing at her.

Danny crawled over her body with a length of nylon rope and she knew to put her arms up to the headboard without him ordering her to. She also knew to open her mouth and let him shove his cock inside, unceremoniously, why he executed the handcuff knot around her wrists. She loved this, all of it. She felt her pussy gush as Danny thrust his cock to the back of her throat while tightening her restraints at the same time. When he was satisfied with her bound hands, he pulled away, dragging his cock out of her mouth, down her chin, and then her chest. He moved down her body, capturing each of her nipples in his mouth and sucking on them, then pulling on them with his teeth, making her moan with the combination of pain and pleasure. Danny moved his mouth off her nipple and bit the side of her breast, suctioning in on the skin at the same time, leaving his mark.

He moved further down her body, his head settling between her legs. He licked through her sopping wet folds, thrusting his tongue inside her, making her back arch up off the bed. He stopped just shy of her clit though, leaving it untouched. Kristin whimpered, needing that stimulation. Danny looked up at her, that evil grin back on his face.

"Nope, you're not getting to come yet," he answered the question she didn't ask. She sighed, feeling the need tingling through her body. His tongue went back to lapping up her wetness, continuing to stay clear of her clit.

"Oh God, Danny, please, this is torture!" Her pelvis rose up towards his face, grinding against his tongue. He pulled away from her, chuckling.

"Such a horny, dirty little slut," he shook his head, wiping a hand over his mouth and chin. "You just can't get enough, huh? Bring your knees up to your chest."

She wanted more of his mouth. Danny had such a talented tongue, she always came so hard on his mouth. She longed for that sensation now and he was denying her.

"I'm begging you, please, let me come!" She pleaded with him again. Danny's face grew more stern, less amused. His hand came down with a slap on her breast.

"Knees up to your chest, now," he commanded and Kristin obeyed.

Danny played with the butt plug in her ass, pulling it out part of the way, pushing it back inside. Kristin vibrated with need all over. Her body was Danny's toy and he played with it as he liked. He moved away from her, going to her nightstand and retrieving one of her vibrators. Kristin felt a hammering in her chest, wondering how he was going to use it. It was a life-size one, shaped like a cock, with no clitoral stimulator. He got the tube of lube gel as well, bringing both items with him as he kneeled at her opening. Kristin watched him intently as he applied the lube to the tip of his cock, swiftly removed the butt plug from her ass, and shoved himself inside her. She screamed from the pressure of the intrusion. Danny's hands pressed into her thighs, folding her more forcefully, as he adjusted to the angle and began thrusting slowly.

Kristin moaned and whimpered through the sensation of being stretched and filled. Danny's fingers pressed roughly into her thighs, as he strained to shove himself inside her tight asshole, moving further and further in on every try. She closed her eyes, trying to breathe evenly through Danny's assault, finding the balance between the pleasure and the discomfort.

"Alright, I think you're gonna like the next part," Danny's cock was all the way in now, seated up to the balls. Kristin opened her eyes to see him picking up the vibrator he prepared and position it at the entrance into her pussy. He pressed it inside slowly, filling her even more entirely than she thought possible. "Oh, you love the feeling of having both of your holes filled."

"Mmmm...." she couldn't form words at the moment. The feeling was intense, feeling the moment of Danny's cock against the synchronized movement of the vibrator.

"You filthy little nympho, you can't ever get enough. You just want to get fucked until you pass out." With that, Danny turned the vibrator on to low and all functional thought seemed to leave Kristin's head. The deep, intense sensations completely overwhelmed her body as she shuddered and pulsed, her mouth fell open, her back arched, her hands strained against the ropes. "I see the feel of two cocks inside you really gets you off hard, huh? Do you need another hole filled too?" He reached over and shoved his thumb into her mouth. Her lips closed around it instinctively and she sucked it, swirling her tongue around his digit. "Good girl. Take it in every hole like a champ. Oh, my perfect... little... slut.." he punctuated each of the last three words with a deep thrust and she felt him emptying deep inside her ass. That only served to trigger another orgasm for Kristin, her body spasming violently.

Danny pulled his thumb away first, then the vibrator, and finally his cock, leaving a trail of cum down her inner thigh. She lay there with her eyes closed, breathing heavily, trying to calm down from the high of all the incredible sensations. Danny covered her body with his, kissing her lips, her jaw, her neck, while her hands still sat in their restraints above her head.

"You were so fucking gorgeous coming, baby," he whispered into her ear before moving to untie her hands. He rubbed her sore wrists in his hands and kissed the inside of her wrists tenderly. "I love you," he told her, settling in next to her in bed.

"I love you too," her head found the crook of his shoulder, curling into Danny's side as his arms wrapped around her. She was asleep almost instantly.

12