All Comments on 'Out of Deep Time'

by Azoulas

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story, what an erotic fertile mind! 5*s

SuggestionSuggestionover 3 years ago
Well Done!

You have created an engaging story and characters. You added in just the right amount of eroticism and emotion. The plot was cohesive. The editing was excellent. The coloring of the women made it exotic. Most importantly, the characters had depth and were relatable.

Very well done. I look forward to reading your other series.

-S

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 3 years ago

True science fiction.

korbona69korbona69over 3 years ago
Love tower

This was really good! I love the idea and the world was well created. It was super hot except for all the synonyms for dick. I think you could have just said cock a few more times. Other than that I'm excited to see what else you've got!

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY !

It was a great story I rated 5*'s with one complaint , it needed a translation of the words of the Tungs for a better understanding . My Google Translator thought it was Finnish , go figure .

Thanks for the read

txcracker

PiscatorPiscatorover 3 years ago

A well crafted and original story. Would igive it a 7 if they'd add a couple more stars.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Wow

Great story about our possible future. I for one would Love to read more of this adventure. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The scifi part reminded me a bit of Egar Rice Burroughs.

Ilfen1Ilfen1over 2 years ago

Amazingly creative and the payback was worth it. Please, will you not put back up your other story the Druid and the Igniad?

leeanna19leeanna19over 2 years ago

Very good story. Brilliant writing

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Really great story! The part where Adam was having sex with both women was just awesome, got this old man's motor revving up. Well worth all five stars.

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 2 years ago

Hi, I just read both of your stories - you're a fantastic writer! I would very much love to read other stories (as some of the comments allude to), or to wait for you to write more... I just hope that writing isn't something you've given up on. Either way, thank you for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very imaginative

Doombot80Doombot8010 months ago

It's an absolute shame that this ended here. Really fun and imaginative world building and the 3 main characters were so easy to fall in love with. This could have been one of those great Literotica series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
term

"adiabatic demagnetization" is a new concept in science. So, it's a reduction of a magnetic field but at a constant temperature and no heat flow?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous