Out of Female Chastity Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his time to enjoy her, to take in her scent and her taste. He loved the feel of her small pussy and he was very well aware that she was on the brink of an orgasm once again.

He felt her body tensing. He could tell how she was holding herself back. He liked her this way, a lot!

Dom felt her clit throbbing under his tongue and her entire pussy clenching.

"No cumming, Baby. Remember?" He licked her one more time and enjoyed her taste. She was so fucking wet.

She cursed and tensed again.

"Dom, please. I am going to cum... I can't..."

"You can. You will," he simply stated.

He had put her on edge too many times and he knew that she was completely exhausted and confused. Her body was at the edge of a cliff. She was close. But he wouldn't let her tip over. Not this time.

He moved away and enjoyed her squirming on the bed, her body tensed and straining.

"Fuck, Dom... Please, let me... Dom..." She squirmed and bucked her hips.

"I told you to not cum. So don't," he simply stated. He enjoyed the sight of his girlfriend struggling to hold back her orgasm. He could see her thighs trembling.

He was sure she was holding it back.

"Good girl," he grinned and she smiled.

He knew how much she liked it. He loved her like that. Then the timer went off.

She cursed and bucked her hips involuntarily. She tried to pull on the straps, but she was completely exhausted and completely overstimulated.

"Time's up, Baby. Time for your belt!", he grinned and she groaned.

"But I almost... Oh fuck, Dom..." She cursed again and gasped, when he removed the tape from the hood of her clit. Her clit was swollen and sensitive. She felt the wet wash cloth cleaning her, before ge took the chastity belt from the nightstand and slid it onto her hips.

He put her pussy into the metal ring, her pussy lips spreading around it and he closed the belt.

The lock snapped shut with a familiar click.

Liz gasped and felt the weight of the belt, although she couldn't see it. And it gave her some wicked sense of security. It was comforting to feel it on her.

She knew Dom wouldn't remove the belt until the next week, at least. She was still pissed that he had ruined her orgasm, but she loved the belt and she loved his control over her body.

"I love you, Baby. You were such a good girl. I am so proud of you." He smiled and kissed her tenderly, while he removed her restraints.

"Thanks, Dom... I loved it. And I am sorry I came early," she replied, still slightly out of breath.

"No need to apologize, Baby. You are strong. I am proud of you. You did great." He removed the blindfold from her face and kissed her again.

"I don't hate you. I like it," she grinned.

"What, me teasing you?" He grinned back.

She nodded. "Yes."

"What do you need now? Tea? Cuddles? Liquor? What will it be, Babe?" He asked and pulled her into a hug. He felt so fucking protective over her, while she was wearing the belt. And he knew how much she loved his attention.

"Tea would be nice... But I really need cuddles right now," she whispered and kissed him softly.

"Your wish is my command," he replied and kissed her back.

"You are a wonderful boyfriend, Dom."

"You are a wonderful girlfriend, Liz. I love you."

12