Out of Her Mind

Story Info
A story of unwilling mind control.
6.7k words
4.51
47.3k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guest6
guest6
111 Followers

Her own arms betrayed her as she followed his instruction and shrugged the robe off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. The slave master cast a critical eye over his latest acquisition as she stood naked and paralysed before him. A downward flick of the index finger sent her involuntarily to her knees, her face inches away from his crotch, unable to look away. Unbidden by its owner, the woman's mouth began to open in anticipation even as the man's fingers slid down the zipper to his fly...

Two days earlier.

Emilia Knight covered the last few hundred metres to her house, ending her morning's walk. She'd spent so much time trapped at her desk or in conference rooms, pouring over a seemingly endless amount of paperwork, videotape and witness statements that to finally just stretch her legs felt heavenly. Today was Sunday, her first full day away from the office in almost three weeks, but she was also already looking forward to getting back to work. Tasked with the biggest case of her career, Emilia felt confident that her team were only days away from being able to make a series of high-profile arrests. She wasn't sure how the fallout would go, but she knew that a successful conclusion had the potential to skyrocket her career and that was all the motivation she needed. Her mind still churning with ideas to follow-up with in the morning, Emilia unlocked the door to her home and stepped inside, closing the door behind her.

Kicking off her sandals, Emilia made a beeline for the kitchen to retrieve the ice drink she'd left in the fridge, but only made it halfway across her living room before a male voice behind her stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Hello, Ms Knight."

She spun around in shock and saw a man sitting in her easy chair, legs crossed with an almost amused expression on his face. It was a face she recognised: Rocky Hayes. His picture had been tacked up on her evidence board at work almost from the day her investigation had begun. Next to that picture was a very long list of his suspected activities, crimes that ranged from the financial - bribery, corruption, money laundering - all the way to his suspected ties with extensive drug and sex trafficking rings. At the exact moment of recognition, her flight response kicked in and she darted for the door.

"Stop and stand still".

She was almost at the door when she heard him utter the ridiculous command. It really was a ludicrous instruction for him to make given the circumstances.. and yet her body stopped dead.

It wasn't a conscious act, her body simply responded to the command against her will. She fought to move her limbs, but no matter what she did her body simply wouldn't react. She was just standing there, facing the door unable to initiate any movement, uncomfortably aware of the presence of the dangerous man somewhere behind her.

What the fuck is happening?

Time passed. No matter how hard she tried, she simply couldn't make her body move. After what seemed to be an age of her just listening to the thump of her own heart in her chest, she heard the creak of the chair over her right shoulder and she started to panic as she followed the soft fall of his footsteps as he walked toward her. At least inwardly she was terrified, on the outside she could feel that her body gave away none of that fear. And it stayed that way even as she felt the man's calloused fingers slide into her hair and slowly pull her hair tie down her ponytail, causing her hair to fall free over her shoulders. Somehow the act felt horribly intimate, like something a lover might do, and she snapped, "Don't touch me!" It hadn't occurred to her to try to talk before she felt his touch and she was immediately relieved to find that she still had her power of speech.

"What the hell have you done to me?" she demanded, "Get the fuck off me, I-"

"Stop talking." It was whispered into her ear so softly that she barely heard it, but her body responded immediately. One moment she was mid-sentence and the next she was rendered mute as well as immobile.

His lips were so close to her ear that she could feel his breath on her neck. "Good girl," he whispered as two hands gently touched her hips, exploring the curves of her waist over the light fabric of her shirt. "What I've done is to provide you with the opportunity to start making up for all the trouble you've caused. And that means that you've got a lot of making up to do, Ms Knight."

Oh my God. He can do whatever he wants to me and I won't be able to stop him.

The hands on her waist tugged at the hem of her shirt. "Take this off", he commanded.

Emilia almost didn't register what he'd said until she felt her arms move of their own accord and her hands gripped the hem of the top. Her mind screamed at herself to stop, to disobey, but she was powerless to cause even the briefest hesitation as she pulled the shirt up and off. Behind her, she sensed the goon walk back to the easy chair and heard it creak as he sat down.

"Now the bra," he instructed, and once again Emilia quickly lost the internal battle as her hands moved of their own accord. A wave of humiliation hit her as she reached back to unhook the garment and unceremoniously pulled it free of her breasts, leaving her naked from the waist up. Her hands fell back to her sides.

This can't be happening. How the fuck is he doing this?

"Very nice, Ms Knight." His voice sounded somewhat distant against the thump of her own heartbeat in her ears. "Now the jeans: take them off."

Please God, no. Please don't let me-

Her hands moved of their own volition, betraying her once more as they hooked into the waistband of her denims and slid them down over her thighs. The tight material caught at her calves, and she lifted each of her bare feet in turn so that she could peel them off. The jeans were then added to the growing pile of her clothes on the floor. Now stood in only her panties, she felt utterly confused and defeated by her own helplessness, and profoundly aware of the sight that she was offering to the mobster behind her.

"Turn around."

She turned, not because she wanted to do so but simply because he had told her to. As she faced him, she saw his eyes drink in the sight of her. He did it slowly and deliberately, making sure that the beautiful woman before him was fully aware of her own helplessness. Shame and anger washed over her and she instinctively wrapped one arm over her breasts and used the other to try and hide her sex from him. She tried to scream at him, to force herself to do something, but found that she could do little more than gape in increasing disbelief.

"Stand up straight and arms at your sides, Ms Knight," he nudged gently, and to her dismay her arms fell away, exposing herself to him once again. "I know you must be confused so I am going to give you back the power of speech in a moment. When I do, you will not make unnecessary noise or seek help in any way. You will address me politely and you will remain stood where you are. Nod if you understand." Her head bowed in affirmation: she understood and the physical response to acknowledge was involuntary. "Good. You may now speak and if you have any questions then now is the time to ask."

"How are you doing this?" Emilia demanded. Even to her own ears, her tone sounded ludicrously courteous given the circumstances.

The mobster smiled. "That would give away the fun. All you need to know is that your will is subservient to mine. In general, you are free to move and act and say anything you like, provided that your brain doesn't view it as incompatible with a specific order I have given. That's why you were able to move your arms to try and hide from me a second ago; you weren't sure whether my original command telling you not to move was still in force, so you granted yourself some limited movement. As soon as I told you directly to keep your arms at your sides, you were forced to obey."

Emilia's breath caught in her throat as she asked her next question, "What are you planning to do to me?"

"I already told you," he replied, "I'm here to give you the chance to make amends for all the damage you've done. In fact, it's time we made a start on that." The man reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his phone. He pointed it at her and she heard the click of a shutter as he took her picture.

"No!", she gasped in horror and she reflexively moved her arms back to shield her nakedness.

"Remember what I said about your hands, Ms Knight," Rocky admonished gently, an amused expression on his face. "In fact, put them behind your back and keep them there until I tell you otherwise, please."

Compelled to obey, Emilia felt her arms moving behind her back.

"Sometimes we've found that when subjects get particularly stressed, their minds tend to blank previous orders and so they have to be re-enforced on occasion," he explained patiently. "We wouldn't want you to forget again, so please repeat my last instruction back to me so that it stays fresh in your mind."

"My hands are to be kept behind my back," Emilia heard herself say as if through a fog. It was her normal voice, but somehow it felt distant and detached.

"Good," he nodded. "From now on you will repeat all open-ended instructions given to you several times in your head and make an effort to remember them without prompting."

The playback in Emilia's head was almost instantaneous: Repeat and remember all instructions. Repeat and remember all instructions. The voice intruded on Emilia's own thoughts, making her complicit in her own conditioning.

Fuck. How do I stop this?

The intruder lifted his phone and took another picture, the small click echoing loud in her ears. Her face flushed instantly and she turned her head to try and hide it from the lens of the camera.

"Look at me," Rocky told her and her head snapped back instantly. He took several more pictures, his thumb and forefinger manipulating the zoom between each image. "Now smile for the camera," he grinned. Look as if you're having fun." To her horror, she felt herself obey instantly. The next few pictures showed Emilia seemingly posing willingly for a photoshoot, dressed in just her panties, hands clasped submissively behind her and apparently enjoying the experience.

Once he was satisfied with the shoot, Emilia watched helpless as he tapped away at the phone in his hand. "What are you going to do with those?" she pleaded.

He finished with the device and set it on the arm of the chair. "Just sending an update to a few friends to let them know we're getting along," he replied. "Don't worry, you'll get to meet them soon enough."

They have pictures of me naked. The realisation flashed through her mind, and it took her a second to comprehend that the brute was pointing to the floor at her feet.

"On your knees, Ms Knight."

Again, her body responded before she was even fully aware of the command; her legs folding under her as she moved to obey with her hands still clasped behind her. Within seconds though her knees were resting on the soft carpet and she looked at her captor fearfully.

"Please don't make me do this," she begged. "Please, just let me go. I-"

"You will speak only when spoken to," the man harshly interrupted her pleas and she fell instantly silent, the command already being repeated and committed to memory in her mind. "Now, come to me."

It took a moment for her to register what he was asking. Without being able to rise to her feet or unclasp her hands from behind her back, Emilia was forced to shuffle forward on her knees. She saw him watching her intently as her body responded independently from her will, inching her closer to her tormentor. Her exposed breasts shook with the inelegant movement as she worked her way across the living room, and he opened his legs wide as she approached, gesturing her to move between them. The attractive investigator came to a halt at the foot of the chair, her face just above the level of the gangster's lap and her eyes darted fearfully between the telltale bulge at his crotch and the look of lust on his chiseled face.

"Look at me, please," Rocky demanded, and immediately Emilia's head tilted upward and held his gaze. "Just so we're 100% clear," he smirked, "You're not to use your teeth, Ms Knight."

Don't use my teeth. Don't use my teeth. The words began repeating on a loop inside Emilia's head even as the woman's heart sank. Don't use my teeth. Oh God, this is really happening. She felt tears pooling in the corner of her eyes, but still couldn't break eye contact with the man staring down at her, so she sensed rather than saw him reach down, undo his zipper and pull his penis from the confines of his slacks.

"Open your mouth," Rocky instructed.

In slow motion, Emilia felt her mouth open in an 'O'. Her lips felt instantly dry and her tongue suddenly felt unnaturally large as it darted self-consciously around her mouth, unable to find a comfortable resting place.

"Good girl," Rocky told her, and used his forefinger to tuck some loose hair back behind her ear before gently resting his hand on the back of her head. "Now take me in."

Without delay, her body leaned forward on its own accord. Her eyes flickered down as she bowed her head and she had a quick glimpse of his cock, almost fully erect and large, before the tip passed through her open lips and she felt its head on her tongue. Instinctively, she closed her mouth around the invading shaft and felt it pulsate with the extra stimulation. The mobster's hand applied a little pressure on the back of her head and, interpreting this as a command, she slid her mouth further down his shaft, stopping just shy of her gag reflex. His hand held her there gently, not forcing her down further, but also keeping her from pulling herself away.

"Look at me," her assailant commanded, and her eyes shot upward to see the lens of the phone's camera pointed back at her. She knew the sight she was presenting him with, and her humiliation flared again as he captured some new images. Anger flared through her and she focused all her energy on trying to clamp down with her teeth, desperate to both hurt him in the worst way possible and to end her own torment. Her body refused to comply however and stayed true to his commands, leaving her simply kneeling submissively with his cock resting in her mouth and her eyes staring up at him.

"God, you're beautiful when you're angry," Rocky smiled down at her, gently stroking the back of her head with his fingers. She realised at that moment that he could see the inner turmoil in her eyes, but it didn't buy her any respite. "Blow me properly now, Ms Knight. Do your best; make me enjoy it."

Emilia was no stranger to blow jobs, in fact it was something that she thought that she was rather good at, but bobbing her head with her hands locked tightly behind her back was a new experience for her. His cock already in her mouth, she pulled away from him until just the tip remained and then rolled her tongue under the head, seeking the nerves. It felt odd not having use of her hands, but after a few moments of licking him there, she wrapped her lips around him again and started bobbing her head, pausing every few strokes to pucker her lips to suck at him or swirl her tongue over the sensitive tip. His precum tasted sweet in her mouth as she lapped at it, causing Rocky to groan his approval, his hand stroking the back of her head appreciatively. His touch was familiar, like that of a former boyfriends, and to her shame she felt the first flickers of her own arousal as she continued to work on him diligently, using all of the tricks acquired with previous lovers. Make him enjoy it.

"God, you look good with my cock in your mouth," Rocky growled after several more minutes, just as Emilia was starting to tire from the strain of her position on the floor. Her knees and jaw ached, but surprisingly she was no longer as unwilling as she should be. She definitely didn't want this, but on her knees, practically naked, with a man's cock between her lips and his fingers entwined in the back of her hair, she felt.. slutty. Just as she came to that realisation, she felt his body tense and she looked up at him expectantly. "Swallow every drop," he demanded hoarsely, and then arched as orgasm hit.

Emilia had never let a man come in her mouth; typically she ended up jerking them off over their own chest instead, but she'd already guessed that this time would be different. Still, a chill ran down her spine as she heard the command to swallow. There was no time for her to dwell on it though before the first spurt of come hit the back of her throat. It was fast and thick, and took her by surprise. Rocky thrust his hips forward as he came, groaning loudly, and she struggled to keep her balance without the use of her hands to steady herself. As the next few blasts followed the first, she managed to withdraw slightly so that just the tip of his penis remained enclosed in her mouth as it filled. As his spasms subsided, she contracted the back of her throat and swallowed. Her eyes still locked onto his, Emilia began moving her head again, gently sucking at the tip to tease out the rest of his come. Swallow every drop. Even as she did so she could feel his ejactulate sliding into her stomach as a physical weight. Rather than sickening her, the knowledge that she'd just submissively swallowed a man's seed after blowing him to orgasm somehow made her feel very feminine and acutely aware of just how long it had been since she'd last been with a man.

After letting her rest for a moment with his cock lying spent on her tongue, Rocky gave a small moan and pulled her off him. She dutifully gulped down the last of his come, first licking her lips to collect all of the sticky residue.

"You're quite the cocksucker," Rocky complemented her as she sat on her haunches before him. With the blowjob over, her mortification flared again and she turned her head to the side to avoid his stare. "Next time I'll expect you to go deeper, but that was a nice start."

Next time? His words filled her with dread. Please just let this be over.

Her intruder stood lazily and beckoned her to do the same. She clambored to her feet and Rocky grabbed her elbow to steady her before taking her hand in his.

"We're not done yet, Ms Knight," he told her. "Take me to your bedroom."

Inside her mind, Emilia screamed at herself to run but outwardly she simply led her captor by the hand to her bedroom and stopped passively once she crossed the threshold. Behind her, Rocky gently nudged her forward until they stood next to her bed. He stepped close, his chest against her naked back. "Give me your arms," he instructed her and she felt her limbs go limp and pliable as he grabbed her wrists. Pulling them out to her sides, he gently lifted them upward and arranged them behind his own neck. As her fingers interlocked to help take the strain off her shoulders, Emilia was immediately conscious of how the position simultaneously thrust her chest outward and pulled Rocky into her from behind. Straight away his hands were on her sides, and she was fully aware of the feel of his crotch pressing against the thin material of her panties.

"So beautiful," he murmured into her ear and lightly kissed the side of her neck. Emilia shivered as his touch sent goosebumps along her exposed skin, and then her breath caught in her throat as his rough hands began to explore her body, running over her hips and across her stomach. Being unable to move away somehow made Emilia more acutely aware of his touch and that knowledge added to her embarrassment and shame. It also made the act somehow much more erotic. She shut her eyes to try and block out the sensations, but she was unable to ignore the ministrations of his hands as they first trailed back to her hips before skipping down over the elastic of her panties to caress the fronts of her thighs. He gently stroked the smooth skin of her legs, pulling her softly back against him as he did so, forcing Emilia to feel the beginnings of his renewed arousal against her backside.

guest6
guest6
111 Followers
12