Out of Her Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do anything I want with you," Rocky purred in her ear. His right hand moved to trace the elastic of her panties, while his left ran up and over her stomach. "And I can force you to do anything I want you to do. Imagine the possibilities." One hand wandered over her chest, exploring the size and feel of her breasts as the fingers of the other dipped under the elastic of her panties, teasing her with her helplessness. "I could keep you in my bed, day and night." His hands moved south, slowly moving over her mound and starting to probe the rapidly dampening opening between her legs. "Or have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a whore? To spend everyday working on your back? I could make that happen," he whispered. "And you'd be powerless to do anything except spread your legs on command and thank every one of your customers afterwards." The words struck deep and Emilia's heart beat furiously as she pictured herself naked on a cheap mattress, her knees wide apart in invitation as a stranger lowered himself between her thighs. She gasped at the image, horrified with herself for how aroused it made her in that moment.

With a final squeeze of her breast, Rocky unexpectedly withdrew his hands from her body and stepped back. "Take off your panties."

Please don't let this be happening. Emilia fought to resist the order even as she let go of Rocky's neck and hooked her fingers into the band of her last shred of clothing. Powerless, the investigator quietly orchestrated her own debasement and slid the garment down and off, leaving her completely naked and at the mercy of the man behind her. As soon as she straightened, she felt him begin to remove his own clothing while she stood exposed in front of him. Once he was as naked as she, Emilia felt his touch on her lower back as he ran a solitary finger over the naked flesh just above her buttocks.

"We're going to fuck now, Ms Knight," Rocky laughed, and roughly pushed her in the square of her back so that she fell forward over the bed, her ass on full display as she landed face down in front of him. "On your hands and knees," he instructed, delivering a firm spank to her buttocks as she clambered slowly onto all fours to follow his direction. "Have you ever been spanked before?" he asked casually, pausing to rub the red imprint of his hand on her backside before positioning himself on his knees behind her.

"Yes," Emilia answered in defeat. The open-palmed spank had hurt, mostly because it simply hadn't been expected, but her confusion over the conflicting emotions she was experiencing at being forced to present her body for this thug's sexual desires far outweighed the physical discomfort of the slap. Very clearly she didn't want this, and yet, undeniably, there was a part of her that did. This was rape; she didn't want this, couldn't want this, but at the same time she could feel that her body was already ready to accept him. I DON'T WANT THIS. She tried to beg him not to do this, but somehow she couldn't form the words. You will speak only when spoken to. A distant part of her brain chastised her for the attempt.

"Ha! Do you enjoy it?" he mocked her and slapped her again with one hand, the other tugging gently at his quickly-reviving cock as he admired the sight of the attractive woman below him.

"Sometimes," Emilia admitted in a whimper.

Rocky grinned again. "Good." He lined himself up to the entrance to her womanhood. "Legs further apart, please," he requested, and against her will Emilia shuffled her knees outward to accommodate him. "Further," he encouraged and her legs moved outward again. The unnaturally wide position forced Emilia's head down into the mattress and she transferred her weight to her elbows, painfully aware of how the position pushed her ass back toward him in invitation. "Good girl," he praised her subservience, and then pushed his hips forward and slid into her.

Emilia gasped at the sudden, easy penetration and the duvet bunched in her fists as the mobster violated her body for a second time. His hands held her tightly by the waist as he entered her, and in no time at all she felt the full weight of his hips pressing against her. Rocky's explicit instruction to keep her legs spread almost to their limit ensured that he had unfettered access and he felt hard and deep inside her. Very quickly he established an unyielding pace, each thrust pushing her forward against her elbows, his hands on her flanks keeping her steady beneath him. The rhythmic sound of flesh on flesh echoed loudly in the room until the cadence was broken by a loud slap that coincided with a sharp, stinging pain on her buttocks that caused Emilia to cry out with shock.

Relishing the squeal of the girl below him, Rocky spanked her again. "Try and keep quiet, Ms Knight," he admonished. "You're a grown woman and you've had this coming." With that, the gangster began punishing her in earnest; pulling out most of the way so as to expose as much of her buttocks as possible, and then delivering a hard, open-hand slap before roughly pushing himself back in to the hilt. Her buttocks rippled with each blow, first in protest against the strike of his hand and then again moments later when he forcefully drove his hips into the reddening flesh. Beneath his palm, the meat of her ass quickly began to crimson as he continued his rough treatment, each slap however drawing little above a quiet whimper from the wordless woman below him. Try and keep quiet, her mind chastised her, preventing her from giving voice to her experience. Wanting to underline the helplessness of the woman further, Rocky slowly ran his left hand all the way up her naked back and to her neck and tangled his fingers in her hair. After securing a firm grip he tugged, not hard, but enough to guide her head and chest up off the mattress, forcing her to her hands as he continued to ride her.

Emilia gasped in shock and excitement as she was pulled upward by her hair. No previous lover had ever treated her like this. Like meat. Her whole body rippled with the force of his thrusts and her breasts swung wildly under her. He was just taking what he wanted from her, taking enjoyment from punishing her. So why did it feel so good? He wasn't letting up with the force of his blows either and her backside already felt like it must be radiating heat. Another particularly heavy slap sent her rocking forward and she tried and failed to shift into a more comfortable position. On your hands and knees; legs far apart, her own brain reminded her softly. Emilia grimaced in frustration as Rocky continued to pound into her, but to her relief his hand released her hair, choosing instead to casually explore every bump and curve of her body. After covering what felt like every inch of her figure, she felt a final light slap on her enflamed buttocks and then miraculously he simply pulled out and got back to his feet.

"On your knees on the floor. Open your mouth."

How the fuck am I still obeying him!? Her mind registered protest even as she wordlessly turned and slid to the ground at his feet.

Her lips parted in the familiar O at the same time that her knees hit the plush carpet. Rocky stood there for a moment, just enjoying the submission and confusion in her eyes, before he shuffled forward and slid his cock into the waiting orifice.

Emilia couldn't deny that she'd taken some physical pleasure from the forced sex, but anger flared in her once again as his engorged cock entered her mouth. How dare this motherfucker!

She tried to bite down as soon as his rigid manhood slid over her tongue, but wasn't surprised when her jaw wouldn't close. Immediately she could taste her own sex on him, a tangy musk that overwhelmed the man smell she recalled from her oral administrations in the living room. She shuddered with revolution and tried unsuccessfully to move her tongue out the way to lessen the sensation. Without warning, the gangster's hands appeared suddenly on either side of her head, holding her in place, and she tensed fearfully, expecting him to make good on his earlier threat to force himself deeper at his second attempt.

"Look at me," Rocky ordered. Her eyes immediately shot upward and he held her gaze as he gently sawed in and out of her mouth, not even remotely attempting to push her limits but just using her mouth enough to keep himself stimulated and hard.

"I'm going to give you a choice now and it's completely up to you which option you choose," Rocky informed her. "Option number one is that I command you to drape yourself over the foot of the bed. I will then make you reach backward, grasp your buttocks and then spread those cheeks as wide as you can for me. You're a smart girl, I think you can guess the rest," he smirked. "If you beg real nice, I might just consider letting you point me in the direction of some lube to make the process easier."

Emilia felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest. Anal. That was something she would never in a million years let anyone do to her. Anything but anal. Especially as she doubted he would be gentle with her. She waited fearfully for Rocky to lay out the second option. She was sure she wouldn't like it, but it had to be better than the alternative.

"Option number two," Rocky continued, still lightly using Emilia's mouth to keep himself warm as he spoke, "Option number two is that I relinquish all hold on you. You'll be completely unrestrained, but you will climb on top of me anyway and finish me off of your own free will." He tapped her affectionately on her upturned nose, "Ever since I first saw your picture I always imagined you'd know what to do with those hips of yours. I'd like to test that theory."

He slid a little deeper into her mouth and groaned his pleasure. "Mmmm. What's it going to be, Ms Knight?"

He wants to give me back control of my body!

Realising he was looking at her expectantly, she found herself able to reply. "Option two," she murmured, very conscious of the garbled sound of her own voice around his cock.

Rocky smiled down at her on her knees. "Good choice," he praised her. "Stand up, please."

Emilia stood unthinkingly and Rocky took her chin in his hand, tilting her head up to face him. "For now you are a free woman, Ms Knight." The gangster let go of her and jumped onto the bed, spinning in the air to land on his back dramatically. "If I were you I'd get over here and thank me for my generosity before I change my mind."

Stood at the side of the bed, Emilia suddenly became very conscious of her nudity as she looked at the thug lying on her sheets. Up until then everything she'd been compelled to do she'd done as if in a haze, like she'd been watching from afar with no responsibility or blame. In control of her own actions for the first time since the ordeal began however, she suddenly felt incredibly self-aware and wanted nothing more than to simply sprint out the room.

"If you try and run we'll be back to option one." Rocky's voice cut through her reverie and Emilia realised that she'd unwittingly turned toward the bedroom door. In no doubt that she'd be back under his control before she'd even taken a step, she slowly spun back around to face him, forcing herself to keep her hands by her sides so as not to betray her renewed mortification and being so exposed before him.

"Let me get a condom?," Emilia asked timidly. She gestured to the nightstand at the far side of the bed. She didn't expect him to agree, but it was worth a try.

Rocky laughed. "No condoms, Ms Knight," he said. "Now come here."

Fuck.

Emilia hesitantly shuffled forward onto the bed and swung her leg over the gangster. Lifting herself up, she reached down between her legs and gingerly took hold of his erection. God it's big. Emilia guided it toward her own sex. "Please don't come in me," she pleaded softly and then sank down, slowly engulfing his manhood until she was fully straddling him.

"Fuck you're beautiful," Rocky breathed as she lowered herself onto him, her passage hot and welcoming around his cock. He ran his fingers up her chest to cup both her breasts in his hands.

Now she had control of her body again, it took all her willpower not to slap his hands away but she realised that she needed to keep him content. Don't give him a reason to take you back under his control. Emilia hung her head with embarrassment as she resigned herself to making the first tiny movement with her hips. Conflicting emotions hit her again: this was rape, and yet she was aware that her pussy was wet around him and her nipples were standing hard and firm against his touch. Responding immediately to her submission, Rocky gave a small upward thrust of his own and soon they entered a steady rhythm dictated by the measured rocking of her pelvis.

They continued for quite some time, Rocky's hands roaming freely over her chest, back, and thighs as she compelled herself to keep rolling her hips against him. The experience of being the primary actor in her own violation was extremely embarrassing, but nevertheless her body continued to betray her, making her uncomfortably aware of her own pleasure that seemed to be mounting in time with his. She leaned forward to adjust her position and as she did so his hands wandered around to explore her soft meat of her buttocks. Sensing that he was close, Emilia upped the tempo of her movements. She ground harder against him and Rocky's hands dug in forcefully as he moaned his pleasure aloud.

I'm going to come, she realised, just as Rocky growled with pleasure, slapped Emilia hard on the ass, arched his back and shot his seed deep into her womb.

Nooooo! Emilia screamed internally as her own orgasm hit and she felt herself clamp down hard on the thug below her on the bed. This is too humiliating! Her body shook as physical need engulfed her, and she was only mildly aware of Rocky's hands gripping her hips tightly, holding her on his cock, as he cried out and spasmed several more times inside her as they both rode through their own high.

"Fuck that was good," Rocky panted as he reached the end of his climax, satisfied that he'd completely spent himself inside his beautiful captive. "You fuck like a jackrabbit, Ms Knight."

Her heart pounding and her breathing heavy with exertion, Emilia made to climb off his lap but Rocky preempted her. "Stay there for a moment." And just like that she was back under his control. She glanced down at him and saw him staring back at her trying to read her eyes. Smiling gently, he reached up and tucked a loose strand of her back behind her ear in an act that felt strangely personal.

"Tell me what you're thinking," he asked tenderly and to her horror her reply came instantly and loudly even in her own ears.

"About how I'm going to fuck you up for this."

His face hardened momentarily before relaxing into a wide grin. "Ha!," he smiled. "You're a fiery one." He spanked her playfully and then fondling her flanks absentmindedly as he made a show of thinking through his problem. "Whatever should we do with you, Ms Knight?" he mused as she continued to sit astride him, unable to move herself away as his penis slowly softened within her. The question was rhetorical and he came to a conclusion soon after. "Go and stand in the corner of the room please," he told her. "Nose against the wall."

Without thinking she clambered off him. The nearest corner was occupied by the nightstand so her legs carried her to the corner of the room at the foot of the bed. Pushing her nose into the crease left no room to tuck her arms in front of her body, so she folded them behind her instead, hands resting on her buttocks like a chastened schoolgirl after a spanking. This is so demeaning.

Behind her, Emilia heard Rocky roll over on the bed and then a rustle of clothing preceded several loud clicks that let the stricken woman know that he'd retrieved his phone and was again pictures.

"Just a few more for the album," Rocky told her sweetly. "I'm going to want to remember this night." The shutter went off a few more times before he paused. "You have an amazing figure, Ms Knight, but your hands are spoiling the view. Hands on the back of your head, please."

Unbidden, her arms immediately sought to follow his instructions. "Perfect," he told her. "Your ass is such a beautiful shade of red it would be a shame not to capture it on camera." He chuckled, "Although given that you clearly haven't learned your lesson, I'm going to be spending a lot of time maintaining that glow in the near future so I don't suppose it really matters."

Oh my God. He's not going to let me go. She bowed her forehead against the wall in despair. I'm fucked.

Rocky sighed contentedly and Emilia heard him move about the room, gathering his clothes and slowly getting dressed while she stood motionless and naked in the corner. "I'm going now," he told her, "But don't worry because some friends of mine will be over later to pick you up. In the meantime, you're not to move and you'll be quiet as a mouse until they arrive." She heard his footsteps pad across the room toward her and then his breath was in her ear and his hand squeezing her backside possessively. "We're just getting started," he whispered.

12