Out of Left Field Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ground slowly against me, and whispered in my ear again, "Why don't you just show me what you do with all the naughty little kitties?" My pants suddenly felt a few sizes too small as my appreciation of her pressing against me made itself known.

I stood up suddenly, supporting Elizabeth so she didn't fall. She wrapped her legs around me to keep from falling. I raised an eyebrow, and did my best to ignore the rather pleasant feeling of her lower body pressing against the bulge in my pants, "Ok, now I know this has to be a porn studio or something. I haven't signed any consent forms or model releases, so there is obviously something kinda shady going on here. I'd like to go ahead and get the computer equipment installed and complete this business transaction. You definitely seem to be several of my fantasies come true in one package, but I've always been told that if it is too good to be true, it probably is."

ZaZa suddenly ran up and slapped Elizabeth's butt. "Pay up, you owe me 10,000 yen, Elz! I told you that wouldn't work! He doesn't smell like that type of male. He kept his bits in his pants and kept his hormones in check, even though you were laying it on thick enough to drown him!" She also glanced down at the tent in my pants just below Elizabeth's butt and grinned, "He is clearly interested in females, so it isn't a biological lack of desire!"

Elizabeth dropped carefully off of me, rubbing the ass cheek ZaZa had slapped, and retreated to give me some space, "Yeah well, that is all it usually takes to make them go crazy, ya know! That makes, what, maybe 1 in 30 that have managed to resist the urge?"

I glanced at her sharply at that sentence. As I opened my mouth to ask further, the door opened and Katrina walked back in, grinning from ear to ear. "Please don't be too upset with us Jack, I promise we aren't making fun of you or trying to give you too hard of a time, slight pun intended. I promise we aren't a porn studio." Her grin settled to something more akin to sympathetic, "Congratulations, you passed the vetting process. Usually it doesn't go quite like this, but might as well make the best of our unexpectedly golden opportunity. How good of an imagination do you have? Do you read a lot? Enjoy lots of fantasy and sci-fi movies?"

Slowly my brain clicked back into gear as my blood flow began to return to where it was needed, I rapidly thought back through the last few minutes. "I have a very active imagination, thank you very much. Yes, I love to read and watch movies that feed my imagination. Hmm, one moment, let me test a hypothesis I'm forming."

I suddenly reached out to Elizabeth and tugged on one of her cat ears.

"Owwwww hey not so rough without foreplay!" She pulled her head back, with the ear still firmly attached!

Grinning, I darted a hand for her tail teasingly, but without actually grabbing it, "This one is attached biologically as well right?"

Elizabeth jumped backwards out of my reach, "Do NOT pull on it without warning or I'll ... I'll ..." She hissed at me, fully pulling her lips back, exposing canines that extended slightly. Then blinking in thought, she retracted them, "Hey wait, how did you know?"

Laughing, I held my hands up, "Well, when you straddled me, and I grabbed your butt to stand up, I noticed the tail wasn't ... ahh ... attached ... quite where a human might anchor it. Since it clearly wasn't tied to a belt, and it wasn't attached to something in your ... ahem, that left very few options. I could tell you weren't wearing a body harness, as your clothes were too thin to hide one. That narrowed it down even more."

ZaZa clapped her hands excitedly, jumping up and down. "Oh goody, we found an observant one! Can we keep him Kat? Can we, can we, can we?"

I stepped back from all of them, warning signals flashing in my head. "Ok, my mind is going so many places with this, but one I wouldn't like would be where I no longer have my freedom. I dislike violence, but you won't find me willing to be locked in a cage or something!"

Katrina shook her head, "Don't worry Jack, one of the principle rules of our people is very similar to your Golden Rule. We do our best to treat others how we would want to be treated, and that includes protecting personal freedoms. As you have obviously guessed, we are not humans, but we share quite a few similarities. Go ahead, ask the questions I can see are burning a hole in your head, haha."

12