Out of Left Field Ch. 04

Story Info
Leading up.
1.6k words
4.65
2.2k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bradleyok
bradleyok
32 Followers

Chapter 4

Elizabeth stood suddenly, a pout obvious on her face, "Well I can see I'm not needed here any more!" She dashed out of the room. I frowned as my eyes followed her departing figure, hoping I hadn't accidentally created a grudge that might become a problem later.

Katrina smiled apologetically, "Don't worry, she is just upset that the first human male that we might get to keep isn't chasing her right away. We will give her a little bit to cool down and then remind her that we all share pretty well here. She will get time with you if she behaves herself and actually gets to know you. Of course, that is, only if you are willing. We know and appreciate that you aren't just a toy. Relationships are always both people's choice, we would never force one."

ZaZa poked my chest with a finger, "Now then, what are you willing to do, for and to me, while you are living with us?"

I laughed at her obvious proposition, regaining some of my composure, "I'm assuming where I live and who I live with will depend on what functions your people want me to take care of. I appreciate the reminder that your people care about how I feel about things. I'm not just a harem girl, even though I bet I'd look spectacular in a belly dancer outfit!"

ZaZa giggled, "Are you better with blue, or with red? I can definitely picture you in red! Oooh we can get you one of the belts with the little jingly bells and you can dance for us! Shake those hips big boy!"

As she dissolved into laughter, I couldn't help but chuckle along with her. "I take it you wouldn't be hanging out on my lap like this if you weren't interested in more physical touch Zaza? How quickly does your species like to get to know others intimately, hmmm?" I ran a finger lightly along the edge of one ear and down to her chin, "What sort of touches do females of your species like?" My finger traced slowly from her chin to along the side of her throat, "Are human erogenous zones much the same as for your species?" My hand dipped down and traced along the side of her body, making her squirm more in my lap, "Katrina already said our species are compatible physically, so I'm guessing there are quite a few." I slid my fingers further down and caressed the curve of her hip, tracing little circles the whole way, "You've been teasing me slowly for the last few hours, and though I am doing my best to be a gentleman here, I can't help thinking about how much fun it would be ... exploring. It's been over a year since I've been flirted seriously with, and I really, really, really want to find out what drives you wild so I can return the--"

ZaZa silenced my questions by suddenly leaning up and pressing her lips to mine. As she kissed me thoroughly and deeply, her hands went around the back of my head. After a few moments, she backed off a tiny bit to lick and nibble her way along my jawline to my ear, and whispered, "Oh yes, my ears are very sensitive, and those circles your fingers have been tracing on my back have been driving me every bit as crazy as I was trying to drive you." She leaned back slightly, releasing my head, and giving me a predatory smile, "My people love to stalk our prey and play with it before moving in for the meal. Jack, I don't think I'm done stalking you just yet. Think you can take it for a while more, or is your ... endurance ... not up to the task?"

I smiled and traced a finger slowly back up her front, nearing her breast, "Ohhh you are a naughty, naughty ..." My eyes shot open, and my hand stilled, just shy of her breast, "I just realized, I don't actually know what your species calls itself, it didn't come up in our talk earlier! Oh my god, that is so rude of me, I'm sorry! Here I am acting like a high school kid on his first date, and I didn't have the courtesy of finishing asking about your people before grabbing your butt!" I took my hand off her and slapped my forehead.

ZaZa collapsed against my chest with a frustrated wail and softly hit my arm with her fist.

Katrina started giggling. Zaza shot her a dirty look, which just made Katrina laugh harder and harder until tears were streaming from her eyes. She waved a hand at ZaZa, finally gasping out, "Out of practice with the stalking and teasing ZaZa? You should see the look on your face right now! You know, I don't think I've seen you this hot and bothered in a long time! When he suddenly stopped his hand to ask more questions, I thought your head was going to explode!"

I leaned back slightly and looked down at ZaZa with a wry grin. Her mouth quivered like she was torn between laughing and wanting to bite me. She looked like she was leaning in the direction of biting me, so I quickly curled my arms around her again in apology. "I'm sorry ZaZa, I didn't mean to be that abrupt. My blood had all rushed from the head I should have been using to a spot further down south, so I was left with air in my head I guess. It is my first day getting to know you all, and --"

ZaZa clapped a hand over my mouth, "Shhhhhhh. Stop apologizing to me, silly. I wouldn't have sat down in your lap if I wasn't wanting physical contact. You don't have to know every last thing about us to be able to enjoy some flirting and teasing, ya know! Your curiosity is cute, but you picked the wooorst time to let your curiosity override the fun things you were doing! I demand more naughty, Jack, and I demand it nooww! If you are stopping because Kat is here, she enjoys watching naughty fun, and I bet she would be happy to participate too!"

I laughed behind her hand, and darted around it to nip at her neck again. After a few nibbles at her neck I pulled back again, "Seriously though, I love that you are all making me feel so welcome and so desired, I am just not used to this much attention. I've also always been fairly private with my intimacies. This might take some getting used to." I turned my head to Katrina, "Is this sort of rapid public intimacy a common thing I should expect? Since I am learning a new culture I don't want to read too much or too little into the flirting and contact. I'm loving it, but I am trying to navigate new waters here and don't want to hit too many reefs." I resumed tracing patterns lightly on ZaZa's chest with my fingers, slowly grazing the edges of her breasts through her shirt, "Also, ZaZa didn't answer my question about what to call your people?"

Katrina smiled at me gently, as her eyes followed ZaZa's hand, which resumed tracing paths up and down my chest, though it was getting lower and lower each pass, "Our home planet was called Taloria, so we call ourselves Talorians. I'm sure a scholar would love to bend your ear about the etymology and whatnot, but I never got that much into the humdrum of history. Much like humans, intimacy comfort varies greatly from person to person. We do tend to run much more towards what you would consider the liberated side, as monogamy hasn't been a societal standard for our people for a long time, even before the war. Our population has always been a very mobile one, so while it wasn't unusual to have a one on one relationship before the war, it was far more common to have a multi-partner relationship, with it often being the case that the partners changed frequently. Now, of course, with the population imbalance, arrangements in relationships have by necessity become even more flexible. The universe is a widely varied place, and we see no reason to limit our enjoyment of it."

At that moment, ZaZa's hand finally reached its goal, and she rubbed slowly along the bulge in my pants, making me gasp. She let out a wicked giggle, and whispered, "Ok mister one thousand questions, can we get naked now? Maybe I don't have as much patience as usual right now. I think I wanna see what a human male's body is like sooner rather than later!"

Katrina stood up and winked at me, "Since it sounds like it has been a while for you, and you aren't used to casual nudity, I'll make myself scarce for now to make you more comfortable." She reached over and tapped ZaZa on the head, "Remember though, he is recovering from an injury, so don't let him do too much of the work. Keep his blood pressure from spiking too high, and call me if he seems fatigued or nauseous."

As the door closed, ZaZa crooned at me, "Oh poor Jack, that's right, you are hurt still! Don't worry, I'll take very, very good care of you. I'll go nice and slow, so you just relax. It might take a little while to figure out all the buttons on this new machine, after all!" She grinned as she slowly slid down my chest and knelt between my legs and began unbuttoning my pants.

bradleyok
bradleyok
32 Followers