Out of Left Field Ch. 05

Story Info
Finally first contact.
1.8k words
4.71
2.7k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bradleyok
bradleyok
32 Followers

Chapter 5

As ZaZa unzipped my pants, my head was spinning with all that had been happening in such a short time. I'd never had a woman get so intimate with me so quickly before. I could usually be charming enough that the types of women I went after, intelligent or geeky, were usually willing to get to know me more. When I got that opening, things had gone ok and had led to sex after a few dates, but none of my relationships ever seemed to last past a few months. Usually it was because of how much time I had to spend at work to keep my business floating. Now though, I'd been offered this chance at something out of a dream or flight of fantasy, and I was fighting not to let my mind wander to all the things that could go wrong, and all the questions about how much trust I should let myself put in people I had only known for a few hours. My mind came back to the present though as ZaZa tugged at my pants insistently.

She smiled coyly up at me, "Is that head injury making you incapable of any movement? I want these off, silly. How about you lift up just a little and help me out?"

I blushed, raised my hips up, and tried to make it easy for her to slide them off. As she slid them down my thighs, my penis sprang up, released from its prison. ZaZa's eyes stayed glued to it as she finished pulling the pants the rest of the way down my legs and off. She reached a finger out and gently stroked the tip, "Oh, it is so smooth! There are no hard ridges at the top! I mean, I'd read the physiology briefings that they gave us on our way here, but it still kinda surprising to see up close."

She wrapped her hand around it and squeezed gently, "The whole thing is hard though, not just the top part, this is amazing! It is a little thicker than the average Talorian male's too, which I think will be nice." As she moved her hand gently up and down stroking me, she grinned, "Oh yes, I can have all sorts of fun with this! Tell me if I do something you don't like, and I wanna hear about the things you do like, too! Mistress Morgan told us that you said you aim to please, and it will make me super happy to know what things you like the best! Now, do you like this motion or this motion more?"

As she worked through various ways of teasing and stroking me, I tried to relax and just enjoy the sensations, answering the questions she asked as they came up. She was obviously enjoying the experimentation, and it was a very pleasant back and forth of losing myself in the feelings and then being drawn back to reality by her questions. After a little while, I pipped in a question of my own, "Do Talorians like to use their mouths to bring pleasure to each other as well? Would it bother you using your mouth on me? I don't want to ask for something you might find distasteful."

In reply, ZaZa leaned her head forward slightly and licked the head of my cock, making me gasp in delight. "We sure do big fella! Haha, did you think maybe your species had a monopoly on that kind of creativity? I appreciate your asking, and I was already planning on doing it, I just got absorbed in trying all the different things with my hands and hadn't gotten to it yet. Do you like teeth? Are you afraid of my teeth?" She grinned extra wide, showing that toward the back of her mouth, where humans would have molars, she had slightly sharper looking teeth. "We do temporary cosmetic adjustments on our front teeth to fit in easier on your planet, but most people don't look at back teeth, so we don't bother with them. Normally my front teeth would be slightly sharper than yours as well. Since your skin down here isn't very thick, it's probably a good thing, doncha think?"

I smiled down at her, "I very much appreciate the heads up! I'm not a big fan of teeth on my sensitive bits. I'm willing to trust you to not bite accidentally. Human skin is definitely delicate, so do please be careful with me, but I'd love to have you explore me with more than just your hands!"

She grinned up at me, and moved her back back down to begin licking all around my cock, slowly making her way up one side, and then up the other. She played with the skin at the base with her tongue, before giving me kisses all over and rubbing her face against it. Her tongue was slightly rougher than a human tongue, but not in an uncomfortable way.

"Here we go big boy, are you ready?", was all the warning before she dropped her mouth onto my cock and began sucking gently on it. As she was sucking on it, her hands were running gently around the base and over my inner thighs, in a teasing, almost tickling manner.

As she ramped up the vacuum level, I gasped, "Easy please, not too strong of suction. A little suction feels great, but too much hurts. You are doing great though, this feels amazing!"

She surprised me by purring in response. I gasped again as the rumbling sensation brought my pleasure to new heights, "Oooh that's amazing, please keep doing that! I'll try to make sure and warn you if I get close to finishing."

ZaZa pulled her mouth off of my penis with a distinct pop and grinned, "Oh don't you dare pull out of my mouth, I want you to finish this way. I want to taste you going in my mouth! I've heard human cum tastes fantastic to our taste buds!" She immediately dropped her mouth back down onto me and resumed her gentle sucking and purring.

Her fingers traced along my balls, and she started playing gently with them. I could tell her concentration was moving more from the sucking to her playing with my testicles, and I gently warned her, "You can play with them as long as you don't squeeze them very hard. Squeezing them will hurt me a lot and would put a major crimp into continuing right now. I'm not big on pain, it isn't really my thing."

She bobbed her head to acknowledge she had heard, and then surprised me by taking me deeper into her mouth as she continued to play with my balls. I felt myself hit the back of her mouth, and then something felt a little strange. Where a human would have tonsils, she had something similar, but apparently it was more like a forked tongue, and she had surprising amounts of control over its movements! Now I had what felt like two tongues on me, one licking the underside of my shaft, and the other licking around my crown! The sensations were amazing! She surprised me even more when she shifted her body and head slightly to a different angle, and the head of my cock slipped down into her throat. I was in heaven, with all the sensations sending me into the stratosphere of pleasure.

The combination of the sensations had me right at the edge of orgasm within minutes, and I growled, "Gooods yes, I'm almost there! You are amazing! Here it comes!"

As I said it, she backed my cock out of her throat and began bobbing just at the end of it hard, and stroking me with a hand, with the other hand behind my leg, keeping me close. After another minute, I came hard, shooting ropes of cum into her mouth, growling in pleasure. She made happy little noises around me with her mouth, and continued her suction on my cock through each explosion.

When my orgasm finally subsided, she pulled slowly away, licking the tip to get the last tiny bit of cum, "Oooooh that was great! The stories were true, the taste of human ejaculate is great! I don't know why human women don't like the saltiness. Yumm! There is even a hint of sweetness, so it kinda makes me think of steak and desert at the same time. You eat a lot of fruit don't you? I can tell!"

I chuckled at that, "I do, actually, though not specifically for that benefit. I love fruit because it is delicious. I love what you just did even more though. You are really amazing ZaZa! I'm pretty sure that was the best oral sex I've ever gotten. The extra tongue thing at the back of your mouth was quite a treat, I had no idea it could feel that intense having two tongues on me at once! Then your deepthroating me took it even further. You have blown my mind ZaZa!"

She grinned, crawled up into my arms on the couch, and snuggled into my chest again. "That was really fun, though I didn't think I'd be able to get you in my throat. I'd seen it in human porn videos but hadn't had a chance to try it until you. That was a neat trick, huh? I forget the thing that humans don't have much control over the thing at the back of their throat, whatever you call it. Different evolutionary paths and all that I guess?"

I smiled, kissing the top of her head, her ears tickling my chin. "Evolution is an amazing thing. I'm loving the differences so far, and I look forward to exploring more of them. I'm more than happy to reciprocate if you'll let me?"

ZaZa snuggled down even more, "Not just yet, Katrina would have my hide if she caught me letting you work too hard too soon after an injury. She mentioned to me that she fed the blood sample we drew while you were unconscious into our med program, and she expects we will be able to get you some nanites this week that will help speed your healing."

My head tilts to the side, "Nanites, huh? Well, she did mention that you guys had made a lot more advanced tech than humans have. I guess medical nanites shouldn't be a big surprise, but it is still very impressive. There is so much to wrap my head around, it will take time to get used to all this."

ZaZa leaned out from my chest slightly, "So you do actually want to stick around then? You're willing to get to know us all more, even though it means leaving behind your past life?"

I pulled her back to me in a tight hug, "Oh yes, I have a good feeling that this is going to be one of the best changes to ever come into my life. I can't wait to get to know all of you better!"

bradleyok
bradleyok
32 Followers