Out of Love

Story Info
He fell out of love. Did he?
5k words
4.29
95.2k
130
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plsplsme
plsplsme
437 Followers

Thank you, Jack, for the editing.

Nancy Moore was 28 years old and worked in the accounting department of an insurance company. It was 3:00 p.m. when she got a call from her husband, Jack.

"Hi Nancy, are you working overtime today?"

Nancy could feel something wrong in Jack's voice. "Are you ok, Jack? What's the matter?" Nancy asked. She was a bit worried.

"I'm good, I came home early today and wanted to know if you'll be here by 5:30."

"There's no overtime today. Do you want me to leave now, hon?" Nancy asked.

"No worries, I'll have a rest in the meantime. See you later." Jack hung up.

Nancy was sure there was something bothering Jack. She immediately walked to her manager's office.

"Ahh, Nancy, we have a few files to look at during overtime today," Allan Perkins, with a huge smile, reminded Nancy before she could say anything.

"Allan, I'm here to ask for permission to leave early."

"Are you ok?" Allan frowned.

"I'm fine, it's Jack. I think he is not well. He just called me from home."

"Do what you need to do, Nancy. We'll catch up next time."

She looked at her manager and nodded.

When Nancy walked into the house, she found Jack dozing on the couch. "I'm home, darling." She woke him up. "Are you feeling well?"

"Yes, sure." Jack sat up. "I'm a little bit tired. You are early." He glanced at his watch.

"I left immediately after your call. I know you Jack Moore. There is something bothering you." Nancy sat by his side on the couch.

"It's that...we need to talk." Jack turned his face and looked Nancy in her eyes.

"Oh God!" Nancy thought, "Please, I don't want any bad news." She inhaled deeply. "What do you want to talk about, Jack?" She asked with fear.

"I don't know how to start; you will agree that lately we have drifted apart."

Nancy frowned.

"I will be direct with you Nancy. I have fallen out of love with you."

"What?" Nancy jerked. "Honey, we are a married couple and we have lots of goals for our future. You know that in a couple of months I will be off the pill. As we have discussed, we will start a family by the beginning of next year. We will buy our own house and ..."

"I know, Nancy." Jack cut in. "I have met someone."

"Someone?" Nancy held back her tears.

"Yes, a young woman and we are in love. I'm sorry, but there's no easy way to tell you this."

"But Jack, how could you do this to me, to us?" Nancy was still trying to digest what was happening.

"We have known each other for five years and been married for three. The last six months you've changed and you have been neglecting me."

"I have never neglected you, Jack. I am always here for you."

"You started with your weekly overtime. Sometimes twice a week."

"But Jack, I am doing it for us. We need the money to buy a house."

"Then you started your weekly girls' night out with your colleagues. Afterwards every Saturday you went shopping for a couple of hours."

"I work so hard, Jack, I need some time off for myself."

"Have you ever thought about me?" Jack almost shouted. "Instead with your colleagues, we could have gone out once a week on a date. On Saturdays, we could have gone shopping together."

Nancy looked at the floor. Now she realized what she had done. "Please Jack, I love you. We can work it out."

"Nancy, three months ago when I talked to you about these issues, you were angry. You even raised your voice at me. Do you remember?"

"I am really sorry, Jack, if I hurt you. I didn't see it that way three months ago. Now I know I was caring only for myself. Please Jack, give me another chance. Let's work on our marriage."

"Three months ago, I was completely down. During my lunch break she came to sit by my side. She works in another department. She noticed that I was crying. She befriended me and a couple of days later she asked me what was wrong with my life. I told her everything, I needed to share my pain with someone and she became a shoulder to cry on."

"Is she the one ..."

"Yes, Nancy. She is the one. And slowly we became emotionally attracted and finally we fell in love."

"What's her name? What does she do?" Nancy asked with tears running down her face.

"Her name and what she does is not important. Better you don't know her."

"Have you two been intimate?"

"Yes Nancy, I'm sorry."

"How could you?" Nancy yelled.

"Nancy, tell me, when was the last time we made love?"

"It was ... it was," Nancy tried hard to remember.

"It was one month ago and it was not love making, we just had a quickie because you were so tired. During these last six months you have always been tired. We only had sex three times."

"But Jack, you should have asked, you should have initiated something."

"Nancy, sex forms part of the life of a couple. It comes naturally. There is nothing to ask."

"So, you have been getting from her what I wasn't giving you."

"Yes, and more than that."

Nancy frowned.

"She does things that you have always refused to do." Jack continued. "She always deepthroats me and swallows till the last drop. She likes to suck my balls which I love. Things that you have never done."

"But I never knew that you like it." Nancy tried to protest.

"Better, she let me have her ass. You always refused me your backdoor because you said you were not into dirty sex. Since we were together, I have tried several times to convince you to try anal sex and you always turn me down."

"Then she is better than me in bed." Nancy sobbed.

"I would rather say I get more pleasure with her. She always tries to look for the sensitive spots on my body."

"I'm sorry, Jack, if I could not be enough for you in bed."

"You will be served tomorrow. I filed under irreconcilable differences. Today I have taken 50% of our savings. We will keep our respective cars. We are both working, there is no question of alimony. The lease of this house expires in a few months. I will be staying here. Tonight, I will move to the guest room. It's better you call your parents and explain everything. I presume you will move out to their place."

"Will she move in here in the meantime?"

"No, she won't. She doesn't want to touch your things, our furniture or anything else that will remind me of you and our time together. In fact, we have already looked for an apartment at the new complex Lakeshore Heights. We have chosen one with the balcony which opens onto the lake. The building will be ready in a couple of months, which is a good thing for me as I will need to vacate from here almost at the same time."

"Lakeshore Heights," Nancy thought. "That is where I was planning to move and wanted to convince Jack to buy an apartment."

"But why don't you move in with her?" Nancy asked.

"She has a roommate in her two-room apartment and initially they put forward a rule not to bring in any third party. For this reason, we always had to book a motel room and sometimes we did it in my car back seat."

"Jack, I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you and grow old with you. Is there any way we can work on our marriage? I will close my eyes on your three months getaway with this girl. I will never bring this up, I promise. I will give you everything that she's giving you. I will never refuse you anything. We can go to counselling."

"Unfortunately, Nancy, I have already made up my mind and taken the decision." Jack stood up. "I am going to take my things to the guest room and have a little nap."

"What if I refuse the divorce? I'll fight it."

"You'll spend a ton of money on lawyers' fees. And worst-case scenario, we will simply resign from our jobs and move far away together. I will stay married to you but not live with you."

"You can't do that, it's not legal!"

"It is indeed. There is no law in this country which can force me to stay here with you." Jack walked away.

Nancy cried. Later she called her parents and briefly explained the situation. Half an hour later they were sitting by her side in the living room.

"How could he do this to you?" John, Nancy's father, was furious.

"He can't throw away three years of marriage because of you not taking care of him for a couple of months." Mary shouted. "He should have talked to you and settled any concerns."

"It was my fault mom." Nancy dried her tears. "I have been neglecting him, and this pushed him into the arms of that woman."

"He should understand that you were doing all these for both of you. And you needed some time for yourself because of your work pressure." John said. "I want to talk to him. Please call him down here."

"No dad, he is having a rest. You can have a talk with him in a couple of days when you've calmed down."

"Will you pack your things and come with us? We will help you." Mary asked her daughter.

"I will stay." Nancy said while her parents sat down confused. "I will try to conquer him back."

"Are you sure?" Both parents asked at the same time.

"Yes."

"Ok, we are leaving now. But if there is anything, just give us a call. Understand?"

"Yes, dad."

Nancy went to her room and cried till she fell asleep. In the middle of the night she woke up and walked down to the kitchen. She found an empty pizza box near the trash can.

"He didn't wake me up for dinner. He ordered take out for himself only." Nancy thought. She drank a glass of water and went back to bed.

The following morning when she came out of her room, she could hear the garage door closing down and Jack's car speeding away. She got ready and drove to work.

Before lunch, Allan Perkins called Nancy in his office. "Since this morning you've been acting weird. It seems that you've been crying. Everything ok at home?" He asked.

"Jack is divorcing me."

"What? How? Does he ..."

"He found someone else. He is in love with her."

"I'm really sorry."

"He said that I have been neglecting him, which is true." Nancy bowed down her head. "He found solace in a young woman working in the same company."

"Do you need some time off? You can take as many days off as you want."

"I will let you know when I'll need them. For now, I prefer to come to work. But there won't be any staying late."

"I understand."

That afternoon, Nancy cooked Jack's favorite meal. The kitchen was filled with the aroma when he arrived home. He went directly to his room without any word to Nancy. Later he came down cleaned and changed.

"I have a date with her." He told Nancy.

"I have cooked for both of us and ..." Nancy was almost crying.

"Better you don't cook for me as from now, we'll do our things separately."

"As you wish Jack."

"Don't know what time I will be back." Jack walked to the door.

"I love you Jack." Tears flew down her face.

Jack closed the door behind him.

The following afternoon when Nancy arrived home, Jack was already there. Nancy put her handbag away and walked to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of water. The doorbell rang.

"It's for you." Jack said without looking at Nancy.

She frowned and went to open the door to a man in a suit.

"Are you Mrs. Nancy Moore?"

"Yes I am."

"You have been served." He handed her a manilla envelope. "Have a nice evening ma'am." The man turned and walked away.

Nancy almost collapsed when she took the envelope. She had to lean against the wall.

"Please sign it and let's move on with our life." Jack said at her back.

Nancy turned around and looked at Jack straight in his eyes. "So, six months I have been neglecting you and you forgot all the good times we had together. I told you I would change, which I have. I will be the best wife and best friend. Please, I beg you Jack, I am only asking for another chance. It was a mistake. Can't you forgive me?"

"A mistake, well, how can it be a mistake when you had planned everything beforehand."

"It's not what you think."

"You tell me what I should think. About the good time we had together, it was you who put an end to it. And believe me, the time I am spending now with her is way better than the one we had together. Just sign the papers will you." Jack walked to his room.

Nancy sat down and opened the envelope with trembling hands. She went through the documents and signed them.

Later when she went to her room, she could hear Jack talking on the phone. His door was open.

"Yes baby," he said. "She has been served this afternoon. The countdown has started.... I love you too sweetheart.... You will go off the pill right now, that's a good idea. We can get married right after the divorce with your swollen belly. You will look fantastic in your wedding dress... What? Fuck you doggy style with your white dress on and your pregnant belly swinging. Oh God! You are making me horny."

Nancy walked into her room and closed the door behind her. "If only I could go back in time," she told herself. The following day she woke up early, left the papers on the kitchen table and drove to her work. There she called her parents and updated them about her situation. They asked her to pack up and leave the house. She only replied that she would.

Later she informed Allan Perkins that she signed the divorce papers.

"It will be very tough for you," he said.

"You can't imagine. It's as if the whole world crashed on me," Nancy sobbed.

"You should not let yourself be brought down. You are still young, maybe life has reserved other good things for you in the future."

"Jack was my future and I messed up."

"Can we go for a drink after work to relieve some pressure?" Allan Perkins asked.

"It all started with a drink after work, remember?" Nancy turned around and walked to her work station.

As the days went by, Jack would come home late after eating out. When he was at home, he would make himself a sandwich. He would do his own shopping. Nancy started to be more provocative at home, walking in shorts and a tank without a bra. She would sometimes come to the kitchen, wrapped in a towel, when Jack was there. She would play the music and songs that he liked most. Sometimes she would bend in front of him. She would always wait for him in the evening and try to start a conversation. Sometimes he would refuse, pretending to be tired, and would go to his room. But sometimes he would sit down and listen to her. She never talked about the other woman. She always made it a must to bring back their old memories together where she would see a glitter in his eyes and a smile on his face. But then he would change the conversation. Weekends Jack would mow the grass or find something to keep him busy, avoiding Nancy. In the evening he would go out alone and come back very late.

One Friday, she called Jack and asked him for a date that evening, it would be dinner and dance. He accepted. She was extremely happy, even her colleagues saw the change in her. She came home early and prepared herself. She shaved her pussy, applied nail polish and chose the dress that Jack liked the most, a short sleeve pleated turquoise dress. She did her hair and chose her make up carefully.

They had a nice dinner, they talked about everything except their actual situation. At a certain moment Nancy felt that whatever happened during those last six months was like a nightmare and she just woke up, putting everything behind her. As if they were still the madly in love couple as they used to be.

After dinner, they took their drinks and went to sit near the dance floor. A man came and invited Nancy to dance. She looked at Jack, the latter shrugged his shoulders. She politely declined and the man walked away.

"Will you have this dance with me?" She asked Jack.

Without a word, Jack stood up, took her by the hand and pulled her to the dance floor. They danced five songs in a row. They moved to the rhythm of the music. When they were returning to their table, a slow song started. Without a word, Nancy pulled Jack to the dance floor, clung to him and placed her head on his shoulder. He could feel her breath on his neck. For weeks she wanted to hug him, feel his body against her and make passionate love to him. She pressed her crotch against him and she could feel the bulge in his pants. Pulling Jack tight to her, she slowly shook her hips, rubbing his crotch. She didn't care if people were watching or what they were thinking. She was with her man and could do whatever she wanted. She gave a sudden push forward towards Jack's cock, he moaned. She kissed his neck. She could feel her juices dripping out of her pussy.

"Let's go home," Jack whispered in her ear. Nancy smiled.

On their way back, Jack focused on his driving while Nancy sat down and hummed a few songs they just danced together. After Jack parked his car in the garage, Nancy ran to her room, left the door open, got undressed and laid naked on the bed waiting for her husband. Jack walked down the hallway, passed by Nancy's room without turning to glance at her and made his way to the guest room. A shocked Nancy lay on the bed, trying to figure out what happened. She jumped and rushed to the guest room. She opened the door without knocking. Jack was shirtless.

"What happened, why don't you take your wife? It's been weeks since you didn't touch me and I am horny as hell. And I know you are too as I could feel your boner on the dance floor."

"Nancy, we are getting a divorce. We can't be intimate."

"We are still married and I am still your wife. Please honey, make love to me." She approached Jack and tried to hug him. He avoided her and sat on his bed. "Take what is yours Jack. You can have every inch of my body. Do whatever you want with me. All my holes belong to you. I will never refuse you anything." She sat by his sides and tried to kiss him on the lips, he turned his face away and she got his cheek.

"Please Jack, don't leave me, don't divorce me. I love you. I only ask for your forgiveness. I know we can work it out. Let's just forget that stupid six months, as if they never existed. You can do it Jack, because you don't hate me."

"It's a bit too late Nancy."

"It's never too late Jack. Your weakness has led you to someone else, you were vulnerable because of the situation I created. I was stupid, egotistical and selfish. I've learned my mistakes and I promise it will never happen again. I will be the best wife walking this earth."

Jack didn't say anything, he had a distant look in his eyes. Nancy knelt in front of him and took both his hands. "I'll be your slave, Jack. Your wish is my command. You can hit me, beat me every day. Punish me for what I did to you, humiliate me, but Jack be my husband till death do us part." She cried.

"I can't." Jack looked down at her straight into the eyes.

"But why can't you?"

"Because I can't cheat on her."

Nancy stood up with anger. "Her, her. her." She yelled. "Who is she by the way? Can't you see that she is a homewrecker. The bitch has seduced you and played with your weakness. She knew you were married and this did not stop her to spread her legs. How do you know that she will not cheat on you?"

"She won't. Whatever you just told me you would do, she'll be more than that."

Resigned, she walked to the door and stopped. "I'm tired Jack. This divorce is eating me up. First thing tomorrow I'll call my parents to come and help me to pack." She said without turning to face him. "I am really sorry for my mistakes. Please forgive me for the pain I caused you. I wish I was wiser. I wish you a happy life with your future wife." She walked away to her room, with the head bowed down.

The following morning Nancy's parents came early. "Dark circles under yours eyes, sleepless nights again?" Mary asked. Nancy didn't reply.

"You should have left this place the first time he dropped the bomb on you," John told his daughter.

"I know dad, but I wanted to gain him back."

"Just forget him, there are tons of young men out there who will fall for you in a heartbeat," Mary spat.

plsplsme
plsplsme
437 Followers
12