Out of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a few words to tell this asshole, wake him up." John grew angry.

"Just leave him alone. You'll waste your time dad. Mom, come help me with the packing, please."

"You wanted to talk." Jack walked down the stairs.

"Yes asshole." John turned red with anger. "You are a real son of a bitch."

"Dad, please." Nancy shook her head.

"I need to tell this piece of shit what I think about him!" John turned towards Jack. "Because of your male ego, you can't accept that your wife should also have some private moment for herself. She's been working very hard, overtime after overtime, and for what? To bring extra money so that both of you can buy a house as soon as planned. Maybe she went a bit too far with her girl's night out or Saturday shopping, but she needed them to relax. She accepts she made a mistake and begged for forgiveness. And what do you do? You cheat on her with the first whore you meet and have her served."

Jack stayed quiet and fixed John in the eyes. Nancy held her father's arm and tried to pull him upstairs to her room.

"The first day you brought him to our house, I knew he would not be a good fit for you Nancy. You were so much in love that I kept quiet and prayed that I was wrong."

"Come on John." Mary soothed. "We have more important things to do."

Both mother and daughter took John by the arms and brought him upstairs. Jack opened the door and found John's van in the middle of the driveway. He decided to walk two blocks to the nearest coffee shop.

THREE MONTHS LATER

On the eve the case would be heard, Nancy took some days off work. With her parents, they went to spend some time in their cabin. She wanted to be away from the crowd. She knew the divorce would be granted by the judge and she didn't want to be there at the court. She didn't want to be disturbed by friends and colleagues. She asked her parents to turn their cell phones off.

The following morning at eleven o'clock there was a knock at the door. All three looked at each other. No one knew where they were. Mary opened the door to Jack, standing at the entrance.

"I need to tell Nancy a few things and it's good if you are present." Jack told Mary.

"How dare you come here asshole, get out of my property now!" John shouted.

Nancy stayed quiet; she did not know what to do.

"I have tried to call everywhere and even went to your house. I presume you have all your cell phones shut down." Jack addressed himself to Mary, ignoring John. "I knew all of you would be here." He was still standing at the door.

"What do you want, Jack?" Nancy found the courage to ask.

"The judge has already granted the divorce at ten this morning. We are single as of today."

"You came here all the way just to inform my daughter about being single again?" Mary raised her voice.

"Please, go away before I break your jaws." John pointed his finger at Jack.

"My daughter has been suffering for the last three months, and you come here today to put the final nail in the coffin."

"I have been suffering for six months and no one has ever noticed." Jack yelled. Everyone was taken aback by Jack's sudden burst of anger. He pushed Mary aside and walked into the cabin.

"There was never a she, a her or a female colleague," Jack barked at Nancy. "I have never cheated on you, Nancy. It was a set up."

"But ... why?" Nancy was shocked by Jack's revelation. John and Mary stood still.

"Why? Can you confirm the same?" Jack asked.

"Confirm what?"

"That you have never cheated on me?"

Nancy suddenly felt her feet becoming weak, she could not stand. She sprawled onto her chair.

Jack turned to his ex in laws. "For six months this bitch has been fucking her boss Allan Perkins."

There was a sudden complete silence in the room. John and Mary could not believe their ears. They looked at their daughter. She could not face them. She started to cry.

"All those overtimes, girl's night out or Saturday shopping, you were fucking him in motels or in the backseat of his car. I had a P.I. follow you and I have DVD's, lots of them."

"Please darling," John pleaded to Nancy. "Tell me that this is not true, that he is lying."

"I am sorry." Nancy cried.

"I could have divorced you with all the proof I had, but I wanted to do something to make you suffer, for you to feel what I felt, for you to know what being cheated on means. I wanted you to be hurt, to feel the pain, to bleed." Jack spat. "You did things with him that you have always refused me, you know what I am talking about. You let him belittle me when he was inside you. You gave him what belongs to me. You disrespected me. You didn't have time for me, but you were spending every little moment with him. You are the worst whore I know."

Nancy cried louder. Mary held her husband tight.

"Put your phone on. You should have hundreds of calls from your work and Allan."

Nancy frowned, she took her cell phone and started it. She had lots of missed calls and messages.

"As yesterday we were still married, I had my lawyer filed a lawsuit against the insurance company and Allan Perkins. Alienation of affection still exists in our state."

"Oh noooo." Nancy cried.

"According to my lawyer, we can get up to seven figures. One good thing from your cheating is that you will bring me some money." Jack laughed.

Nancy glanced at her phone. The missed calls were from her job and Allan Perkins. She read the last text message; it was from the human resource department asking her to call them ASAP. She scrolled down to Allan's message; he was swearing.

"By the way, yesterday I contacted Allan's wife and gave her a set of DVDs. She said she would send him to the cleaners and make it hard for him to see his two children. She even offered me a revenge fuck and she promised me her virgin ass. I am meeting her tonight since I am single now."

"He has a family. Why did you do that?" Nancy asked.

"I did nothing, you wrecked their home when you started to spread your legs. And you know what is funny, I intend to move in with Mrs. Perkins for a while to rub it in Allan's face because he will still need to pay the mortgage while I am fucking his wife in his own bed."

"It's better if you leave now Jack." John said. "Right now, we will have to deal with our own misery."

"I'm not finished yet!" Jack roared to John and turned to Nancy. "I am sure you have already been fired by the insurance company. Allan too. He fucked you after working hours in your workplace and claimed overtime for you. I don't think he will get another job in the financial sector."

Nancy could not face Jack. She just shook the head.

"By the way, last month I lost a bag containing a set of your famous DVD's and this morning I found out they were uploaded online with your name, phone number and address." Jack smirked. "Don't worry about being fired, I am sure you will get a job in the porn industry."

"Oh my God!" Nancy passed out.

"Now I am finished." Jack walked to the door and turned to face John. "The asshole doesn't want to have anything to do with all of you and doesn't want to see you again. The bitch can rot in hell." He left the cabin.


12