All Comments on 'Out of Love Ch. 01'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
hikewithapackhikewithapackalmost 11 years ago
Great start

The set-up was really good. I am looking forward to the next chapter. I hope that it doesn't take too long. I am interested in how a three guy friends would send one of the guys out to cut down a tree that big with an axe by himself. That is a ton of work. I am also interested in how a wife of so many years could seem to so casually toss her marriage away.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
And then I grabbed the axe...

...and lodged it in Jim's back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fine Start!

I think you set up things well, as we know Hubby is not going to accept these games. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapters, because I'm looking forward to seeing how Jason deals with the betrayal of his wife and friends. But still, he should have known some shit was up, and the tree thing was way overboard. His buddies, if they ever really were his buddies, wouldn't have made him do ALL the work, while they just sat around to party. He should have been able to insist on help, but somehow never did. It was a little confusing, as he narrates to the past tense, he knew about the weed, but did he know about it right then? If he had, that should have been the time to go back to the cabin with Chloe and put a stop to the shennanigans. Oh well, looking forward to see how the story progresses, and thanks for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
About this chiffhanger thing

it is trite and better pull your own leg instead of mine.

story will be the same like others-a wimp story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I should've paid attention to the chapter number at the start as now I'm really fucking pissed off and I have nobody to blame but myself. I should've paid better attention. Now the story. You started this off well and it can go one of two directions that I see. He either mans up just like you have written him to do so far and burns the fucking house down with all of them in it. Or you turn him into a willing cuck which means the only people who will read your stories after that are the few sicko's here. I sure hope he doesn't turn into cuckie!!!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
What will be this story?

BTB or not to be this is the question...........or running husband story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Needs cutting

I thought it awfully wordy. Too much detail about what this one or that one look like. The tree cutting bit, realistically all the guys should have worked together.

Basically no real action in the first two thirds of the story. It might have been better to tell it from the wife's pov and alternately switch to the husbands

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
snore

what age are they ? do they come out of a home for mentally challenged ?

should any of this be erotic ?

some really hard questions you should ask yourself author `!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well

He either whips ass and dumps her or pussy's out, hopefully the wait won't be to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I hope the next chapter comes soon, like tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I do not get it/I hope the next chapter clarifies things

A loving wife turns whore on her husband. Why? This doesn't compute. Knowing he is in the room with her ,she just lets herself go and screws the others ,I don't care how high she is ,she just ended her marriage to Jason ,who is a straight guy.he did not deserve this , even if they set it up. Her brain was still working ,no excuses for her behavior.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago

Either a set up or she is a closet whore. Regardless he should be minus one wife and two friends. We'll see if you're brave enough to go that way or if you'll make him accept it. I'll vote on the next chapter.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Respectable First Effort - more hits then misses

The intro was a bit of a clunker. The author rates some slack because it's clear a lot of work has gone into his premier effort and the story has some ambition beyond the usual purient & or preachy endgames in this genre.

There are a lot of players on the stage and a fair amount of exposition went into their descriptions. Jim's betrayal did seem to come out of the blue. Perhaps a seed could have been planted to set that up. As another comment mentioned, it did seem artificial that the narrator worked alone on the fallen tree which gave opportunity for the first illicit tryst.

One last nit pick is I felt the rural setting could have been woven deeper into the plot. There was a storm that was barely described. In view of the narrator's desolation - some parallel environmental metaphors would have been in order.

Overall the author has done a rough but intriguing job setting up the next installment. The narrator doesn't seem like a man to be casually slighted. How many others knew and participated in the affair ? When this all plays out , I'm sure the tree will not be alone in crashing to the ground.

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
Slow start

Slow start but lots of promise. We're given a really good into to the characters and how they interact. The story really just started with the closing paragraphs, but it seems to be in good hands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice start

I like this story so far, and am anxious to read your next chapter. Hope it is coming soon.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Good Beginning

How far does it go? I bet she was cheating the whole time. We'll see...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Well done. I'm looking forward to the rest.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
Reluctant 5*

You need an editor to smooth out your prose. The plot is interesting and semi-believable. You jumped the shark when he drew the short straw and went to chop the tree by his lonesome.

In most groups - if not all - the work, logically would have been divided with the short straw going first (or last). The fact that Chloe was able to walk to and fro the worksite shows that it would have been easy (and fair) to have three shifts.

Good plot development otherwise.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Good Start

A good start to to the story.

it seems J has been set up right from the start of the holiday.

so I am wondering his his wife already betray ed before the holiday even though he may have the biggest cock in his peer group.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
I agree

Good start. A little wordy so the action does get a bit tedious. But, a good start. Let's see where chap 2 goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Time for ass kickin' . Only two stars until I see how this story plays out

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Reefer Madness

Jezzaz admits that the three guys are a odd lot to be good friends. That provides some cover for several unusual interactions, such as selecting one guy to work on a fallen tree problem.

This is a promising start (once it got started)! I will rate it after the story is better developed (or over!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Now that's writing

Keep it up*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A big Tree

In my world, Three Men would have went to cut the tree.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Well Written Story***

Thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Very Good Start

Though I am worried about where it might go... Is she or is she not responsible for what she is doing. We have people with varied opinions about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Starts out Promising

Unfortunately... you can see the scores associated with parts 3 & 4 which gives me a bad feeling about where this most promising start ends up. Nice start though

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 11 years ago
Not plausible

There is no way 3 guys would have drawn straws (or strips of paper) to choose who would cut the tree. They would have done it together or walked out together to reach an area where there was cell service or a place to call for help.

MarvinSMarvinSalmost 11 years ago
boring

Sorry, I couldn't get past page one. I got bored with the character descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A SOLID WORK OF ADULT FICTION

Great stuff!!

I am really looking forward to your next chapter.

Needs a bit of word review.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mustang88LX is the loser.

His words convey exactly what kind of dickhead he is.

Go away fucktard.

5* story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You can call Mustang88lx a loser all you want, but the bottom line is that he is 100% correct and if you can't see that then maybe you are the loser!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
IF THERE WERE ANY MORALS TO BE SAVED

the booze and weed trumps the non-believers TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mimicks ttt

accidental nudist cabin.

chapter one isn't much to my liking. hope this not a wimpy excuse for a man tale.

on to chapt 2 to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There is a reason for the super low score on Chapter 4

I will try to keep this as vague as possible to prevent spoiling anything. If you want a revenge-less cuckold story that also contains a HUGE mindfuck on the protag, feel free to read all these. It would have been fine if left at two chapters, less so at three, and four was right fucking out.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HI HO HI HO

its to the woods we go. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
go away, cucks and cuckeses, wimpps faries

1 star for 1st page, can't read/skim anymore. whatta waste of BS

gimme a winterfrog tale any day no wimpy cuckies there.

1 star

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Bottom Ten Worst Story

I read to the end before I rated this story and I'm glad I did. It let me come back and give it the one star it deserved.

If you like forgiveness stories after the main character has been seriously manipulated and abused, read on and good luck to you.

The whole thing was way too manipulative for me to stomach. I'd have found ways to destroy them all or killed myself trying if I were in the protagonists shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too many questions

I don't buy it

Chloe and Jace have a good marriage, no straying?

What happens when the girs go admire the shawl and Mark joins them?

Why does the comment what color Kathy's panties are, but she is wearing none, does not get a follow-up between Jace and Chloe

don't friends take the labour of cutting the 3 together?

What happens when Jace is away?

What on earth makes Chloe fuck Jim?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
100% cuck...

...ending. Turns hard to the right in the last few paragraphs, and goes full cuck. Don't waste your time.

Dubby49Dubby49almost 9 years ago
What sort

of friends are these who send one guy to do hard labour for five hours while the rest party? And what sort of idiot is J to agree?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Pedicure?

“There's just something not quite right about sitting there while some little Korean lady uses implements on the tips of your fingers.” – VERY minor point – you mentioned drawing the line at “pedicures”; PEDICURES are done on the feet, if they are working on your fingers it is called a MANICURE.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Three

more chapters and prev. readers didn't enjoy the last one as much. I thought the first was great. I really can't see why the author needed to write so much to finish this one.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it. Still a favorite. I'll save my comments for the last chapter. Amazing start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I just want to say that he must be a pretty poor fuck if he almost never got to see her cum face and here she had it on as Jim fucked her. That alone would be enough to end this marriage, she preferred Jims fucking to his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset asshole's 1

EXursusRhereEXursusRherealmost 8 years ago
Pretty poorly edited

Hope you're doing better with that GAN (great American novel). Also Hope it moves faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of cuck crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Why has a story on that side always be a cheating never ever a love story?? Are you all so pervert and brain sick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still a great story, second time reading...

Love these first few chapters, Jezzaz is an accomplished writer. Very well written.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 7 years ago
BS

Based on his writings Jezzaz is the kind of friend who would aid or at least ignore your wife's cheating and then after discovery, try and shame you into getting back together.1*

PapaMikePapaMikeabout 7 years ago
Bunch of friends?

Who the fuck in that tree-down situation would send a friend to remove it without going along to help? One guy all day long at work and five people party?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a great start, but...

Oh man, this started so great - it could have been the best. Even the second part is good, but it's all downhill from there. Not sure if you're really a man or maybe a fem pretending to be. It sure appears as if women can do no wrong in your stories, the "man" always takes them back. Everything was wrong with this woman - everything - but of course he takes her back. Unreal. This wouldn't happen in real life. Either the wimp would have stayed and watched while "his girl" serviced every other guy like the cheap slut she is - or he'd have left (like this character did at first), and there wouldn't have been a reconciliation.

You should hang out with men for a while, instead of whatever limp-wristed losers you currently hang with. There are beautiful, faithful women everywhere. No man needs to settle for a tramp like this chick. Never. You should have written it real-life; he dumps the bitch and his trashy back-stabbing "friends" and goes on to live a happy life with a woman who actually loves him and values him above all others. It really is a great life when you get that opportunity - I can personally attest to it.

Good luck with the whore and get used to apologizing for her slutty behavior. Cheers.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Bull shit

All three guys go and take turns chopping. Premise of the story is horse shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't read. Worse RAAC ever!!!!'

By end of chapter 4 you want to kill all the characters but the protagonist

Chloe, 2 couples, and every other character. They lie cheat and manipulate him.

And Jezazz has them reunite.

No. Take an AR15 to the last meeting. Kill them all. Not in a burst but one at a time so they see their freinds and lovers die. Start with the psychiatrist.

Kill all of the bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The last comment really made me want to read this story

So glad I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is one for serious fans of clinical mental illness, and characters bent completely out of the ordinary palette of human emotions and credible behaviour.

PapaMikePapaMikeover 5 years ago
One guy

chops the freaking tree down while everybody else continues to party? Really? Of course, no story if the others help, right? Was it me, I'd have left as soon as the road was open.

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 5 years ago
Sigh

I wish I had stopped reading after the first chapter.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 5 years ago
Draw straws my ass

You two sumbitches can damn well come help with this tree. And by God somebody is going to bring me food and drink, and cook some supper when we’re done. Assholes

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I HATE IT

...when the end is foretold in the beginning.

First it's: this would be the last time we had sex.

Then: I didn't know it then, but it spelled the end of my marriage.

Reminiscent of some buffoon who has to clue you in as to latter developments of the book you just started reading.

Should I keep reading?

What's with Chloe cheating /fucking right in front of her husband? Does she want him to wake up and see? Is this more author idiocies (like one-man tree removal)?

Is it worth reading to see if there are answers?

Since I wrote the last line, to try to determine the answer to that question, I read the comments on the last chapter -- not all 300+(!), but enough. As a result, I have decided to not read the rest of the story/chapters.

Although I like well-told, reasonable reconciliation stories (see my 10-13-18 comment on The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan), I do not like endings that do not fit and character changes that are inexplicable/make no sense.

This was the author's first effort. Maybe later offerings are better???...

Paul in Oklahoma

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Do NOT read this story unless you like RAACs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not just a RAAC

a rancid cuckarama

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Horseshit

In no world does one guy do the tree chopping. They all go take turns. Come up with a better gimmick

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first she practices to be a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok

Fairly good writing but I dislike cheaters. Even more so my wife with whom I thought was a good friend.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
Just no

No way does he agree to do all the work himself, then they're too high and drunk to feed him, but he just goes along and drinks? Not believable in any way.

vhasstvhasstover 3 years ago
Good story, has problems.

As others have said, the tree thing needs reworked. The friends? and their partners? and his partner just figure its ok to let him work all day cutting up and clearing a tree for their benefit while they party and leave him to it.. no, nope. This shows a total lack of friendship and respect that in itself would have someone questioning all the relationships.

Conflicted though, enjoyed the story as a whole but repeatedly I had problems suspending disbelief.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Rut Roh!!!! Time for DIVORCE!!!

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

This kind of thing happens. No consideration for others. They all should have shared in removing the tree. No indication a wife might cheat after 9 years of marriage? Drugged? Booze and alcohol, yeah that mixture is not good. I've scene it but it caused dillusions and visions. But to go off and cheat on your husband, I don't know. Comes down to putting yourself into position to be taken advantage of. Good wrting though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another of the authors stories that they've killed by simply not following the rules of real life. No way is a husband going to walk away from seeing his wife being fucked by someone else. The very least the husband would do is drag the guy off of the wife before leaving. Ok, it's just a story but if authors want their stories to be treated better than 'B' movies then they need to have characters react to events just as they would in real life.

Wildbill314Wildbill314almost 3 years ago

Pedicure is feet. Hands would be a manicure. Duh!

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

WB314 is correct, and, put away the Eton-speak when writing LW; he needed to bathe? Really now! And you made

hubby a clueless drip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Not the first time

They were too comfortable. The comments about not wearing underwear. The shaved pussy. Bringing and wearing revealing clothes with nothing underneath. Sending her husband out so she and his friends could stay. Then there's the night before, with them all fucking in front of each other like it was nothing new to them. This was planned to try and bring hubby into the mix, test the waters, but the tree gave them an opportunity to get rid of him. She was wearing her fuck me clothes as she sent him out the door. Not her first time with the others.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

I know it's been said before, and it's needed for the story, but why not trade off on the work? He works for an hour, then someone else, etc., ets.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

It took him TWO hours to move the limb, and it never occurred to him to go get the others to help?

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
The Main Character is just plain stupid

and I do not like stories bout stupid people

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I’m a jezzaz fan, but I don’t like this story . He chops trees, why not chop down Jim and his bitch wife?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

I was reminded of this story in a comment in another story. It is very well written.

russ603russ603almost 3 years ago

Good buildup to the crucial moment - but the actual moment came a little too abruptly for my taste. Still worth 5 *'s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story. I wonder why the suggestion that all the guys go to clear the tree to relieve each other and make the job easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This poor dumb ass son of a gun doesn't have a clue.He's got his head so far up his...computer that he can't see the forest for the trees. He got suckered and allowed his wife to be rousted by the other five "friends" He's lost and can't be found. Goodbye wifey, goodbye non-friends. hope you rot in a hellish place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One thing that just puzzles me about these stories in general:

The author can give the characters any name that he or she wants. Why give them a name like Chloe and then misspell that name just 6 paragraphs into the story? I mean you came call her Sue or Jan or Bo or Mary or whatever.

But, if you just have to name her Cunigunda, then fine, but at least make sure you don't misspell the name every other time you use it.

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Well that was a bust. 4 parts and the ending was worse than "how I met your mother". Why did I read it? I expected better. For Jass to fuck them all over at least. Why did you drag 4 parts to prove he's a cuck? Could have done that in the 1st chapter making him join the group. Worst experience in the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would they send one man out to cut a tree down, when all 3 men should have gone out to get it done? That should have been the biggest tip that something was not right.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

One and DONE!!!! Time for a blood bath!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

His wife had to be in on it and he had to be a complete idiot. He works all day while the others party? His wife becomes a slut while he sleeps?

Could have been a good story but it just isn’t plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope. Doesn't work. Three long time friends drawing straws instead of working together is absurd.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I imagined you got up grabbed that axe you so honorably wielded all day and when you took a nice swing with it taking the majority of his right foot off he would have had some regrets for his actions then the other fuckwad after losing his right hand may have made him wish he wouldn’t have groped your wife with then to keep em from bleeding to death you forced their remaining limbs into the red hot coal bed to cauterize them ! And then I’m sure you left the 3 derelict wives there to nurse their traitorous asshats and keep them bandaged up while you liberated them of their bank accounts and disappeared to an island in the South Pacific somewhere drinking mai tais with grass skirted women with coconut bras ( when they wear any at all ) fussing and satisfying your every need and desire for the rest of your long long life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plain stupid.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

As a recovering reality Nazi I understand that many, if not most, stories here require at least SOME suspension of disbelief, but they still must be realistic. I can suspend disbelief enough to believe that he COULD do all the work by himself, it's unbelievably unrealistic that he would attempt the work on his own.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Spoiler alert!

This story is a top ten RAAC cuckyboy pile of shit. You've been warned....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the author and others: 8 inches is quite well endowed. Peter North is 8 inches (though thick). Don't get tricked by fake stats and porn camera angles. 8 inches is in the top 1% or so. Check the stats. 5.5 inches is average and the distribution falls off quickly on both sides. In the real world this guy is packing unless he is abnormally thin. But with 8 inches he had more than enough to get the job done if he is an attentive lover. Why Chloe has an orgasm deficiency is odd. Maybe more clitoral stimulation? We learn later on that Jace is a talented lover from other parties. Her "O" face at the end with Jim is what rocks the MC hard and is not really addressed until way late. Also after 9 years and having now six orgasms with a pretty hung stud, means Chloe needs a sex therapist. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Edgeofsundown I hope you rot in fucking hell you rat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I realize that this story is a long multiple chapters undertaking. And it is a well written one, but 2 3/4 pages of setup that could have been a few paragraphs was difficult to wade through. The author could have led with the last few paragraphs, then done the filler and it wouldn’t have been so dull. Better still, but just eliminate this chapter entirely, lead off chapter 2 with these final paragraphs and sprinkle in some background throughout the rest of the story.

cruzer1955cruzer1955about 1 year ago

I am waiting to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good first story and good character development. Gave it a 4 - the drawing straws and one person doing all the work was a bit far fetched. Looks like a scenario for a set up. Want to see more

silentsoundsilentsound3 months ago

It goes downhill from here if you can believe it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Mc seems to be a bit of a wimp and uptight. How come the men didnt share the tree clearing?, How come MC didnt take the limb off and leave the tree alone? From this start, sure dont see any possibility of raac, good. rk

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

an 8 incher is just an "ok" size?? HAHA....yeah, sure! Thats BS and you know it! 8 inches is clearly larger than average. the vast majority of men are less than 7 inches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
2420 Followers
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES