All Comments on 'Out of Love Ch. 02'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Like it

This is good. Flows well at the quick pace. I can only imagine how pissed I'd be to wake up to see my other half having the time of her life fucking someone else right in front of my face. I'm glad he managed to find someone new. And I am glad he's not blaming himself for how Chloe turned out. Hope to read more.

karan9876karan9876almost 11 years ago
Kind of incomplete.

Nice tale but it felt kind of incomplete. Would have liked a better ending.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
One creepy, carnal credibility gap too many !

Her explanation blew chunks. Loving wives don't think that way. Real friends don't give their buddies short straws for anything. This 2nd installment took off from the runway , wobbled a bit while in first installment flight then crashed & burned with this conclusion. Overall I deem this a success in terms of a first effort.

As a reader I unnderstand that suspension of disbelief is part & parcel of reading The genre of Loving Wives. For awhile this worked but there are limits & this conclusion snapped the needle off the scale. Jazzaz has potential as a writer but needs a sympathetic author to temper his flights of fancy.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Oops !

My bad . I meant sympathetic ' editor ' not author. But while I'm here, another ' stretcher' came to mind. The other 2 men presumably were his best friends.

As such, they would know he was a 2nd degree ju-jitsu black belt & yet still gave him short straws, fed him drinks to hasten sleep so they could f--k his wife behind his back.

Why not change their names to Steven Segal & Chuck Norris? That's the only explanation why they would have zero trepidations about boinking the wife of a presumably accomplished martial artist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good ending

I was afraid he would be a wooz and taking her back

but he moved on with his life

right decision

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

I always wonder why some people seem to be so down on the concept of redemption and forgiveness. People are human and make mistakes. The one problem I have in this was when she said they tried to all get together again. If she was truly remorseful that would never have happened. Also not sure this has ended as there were some huge hints that Amy has some baggage that still needs to come out.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
With friends and a wife like this...

...who needs enemies? They thought they's play him, they got a big kick getting over on him while his back was turned. First? with the pot and later with the sex. I wouldn't be surprised if there was even more in the past that he hasn't discovered. Things like this do not usually escalate to this level this rapidly. A truly loving wife is jealous and possessive of her husband. It is natural. It is the way women and men are supposed to be made. Those people that do not feel that way about their spouses are do not love their spouse as a spouse. They may love them like a friend at most, but even that is unlikely because who what lie and cheat a friend they loved. There are no "mistakes", there are only choices. Our choices, good or bad define who we are - good or bad. Sorry to break this news to the perverts, cheaters and the swingers - you are bad people. Your fucked up behavior generally pervades the rest of your lives as well. If you are not loyal to your spouse, how loyal are you to you family members, friends, coworkers, boss? Hell, if you are a cheater and you have kids - you not only cheated on your spouse but on your own children as well! Holy shit! This world stinks from all the shitty behavior out there!

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
Needs To Be Long Gone

He needs to get as far away from his "loving wife" and "friends" as he can get. Just the fact Chloe tried to get started with the "friends" again after he left proves that. Cut your losses and leave a scorched earth behind.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 11 years ago
I am sure there is more to come.

The occasional dropped word or odd sentence does not prevent this from being a very interesting read. How do these things happen and how do you crawl out of these situations? I like the pain and anger I feel as I read this story. It gets the juices going. The author took the time to dream up an interesting plot. I appreciate the time and effort this writer took so far with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Apart from minor plot-quibbles, like "why would a martial arts master need to use a golf club?" this is a good and well written story.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Really enjoying this story

Looking forward to the next chapter. Very interesting story dealing with Intent vs Result. Shit we all fuck up at some time the question is how long does one need bleed before gaining redemption or forgiveness. Tough question that I have no answer for

user110user110almost 11 years ago
what i hate most about this story

is that its not getting posted faster.

CSD2CSD2almost 11 years ago
more...

and Mark and Jim needs to be smacked. see that it happens soon, please.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Well Written

Pretty Sad, but well written, and at least no wimp husbands here. Kind of left hanging why she would "try it again" after all the damage the first time had done, how could she have explained that if he had wanted to come back....seems kind of like shooting yourself in the foot for no good reason.

RayT17RayT17almost 11 years ago
Some friends

Why arent all 3 guys working on the tree together? The 2 guy friends are assholes, and they had this all planned ahead, from the short straw, to the pot, to the clothes, to the shaving. I think Chloe had to be in on it to, and probably before this weekend trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good job, but one guy on the tree?

RayT17 asked why all the guys didn't work on the tree. Seems any group of friends would have attacked that together. Seems the wives would have been out there too, cheering them on and keeping beers flowing to the guys as they worked. Three guys get the job done hours faster, even more if they are showing off for the women.

Still, I liked your characters, and your story.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertalmost 11 years ago
Great stuff

I agree whole heartily with harddaysknight. The emotions this tale brings are intense. Please continue this, even if this was the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not a wimp for sure

This guy is so stupid there might not be a label for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The story is getting stupid, don't think I'll read #3.

He should've contacted the bitch's employer right away and told them about the drugs. Who the hell wants some drug using whore for a nurse. Then he should've went medieval on his two ex-friends and their skank wives... when they don't expect it and he can get away with it. If this writer puts these two back together it would show that either; writer is a whore woman... or a dickless wuss with no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Yeah his not really a wimp per se. He is just incredibly stupid. I don't know why I expected any different after all the only formula used for loving wives is either cuck, wimp or stupid husbands. You really have to wonder if it's possible to write a LW story where the husband is both strong and intelligent. I guess the stories with husbands like that are just not fun for the authors to write. Please someone who writes try it out. I'd give you 5* just for the effort. 2* on this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done Sugna!

Everybody needs to pay attention to Sugna's comment. There is real wisdom in what he said. Well done Sugna and thanks for saying what so many of us think!!!

NeuroBillNeuroBillalmost 11 years ago
The importance of mental images

The real issue is that of Jason's imagination. After seeing Chloe post Mark & Jim, he could no longer believed he was uniquely special to her. That portends the end of their relationship...simple, stupidity on her part to provoke those images. Can't put the genie back in the bottle...what next for her? Is Jason overreacting for an incident...in my opinion, as much as any PTSD sufferer is because those kinds of mental images just don't go away. They are dealt with. Sad for them but the genie has flown.

Superb portrayals...Nice going jezzaz. You house some talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sugna is a fucking prick.

Go read the bible cuntface.

firas01firas01almost 11 years ago
I don't know

if there will be third chapter since you didn't mention that at the end of this chapter, but if there will be another chapter and if there will be another meeting with the (ex) wife then there are so many questions to be asked, other posters commented on why she felt the need to meet and have more sex with the friends after the break up and this is a very good point, then as one poster mentioned, you get a feeling that everybody including the wife were up to something or knew what will happen and the only one left out was the husband, so, it was not a spur of the moment decision that was taken when the husband was sleeping. The story is written very well, the logic and the though process is perfect, a very interesting idea that i am ok with playing sex games that include my wife and friends and i may even share my wife, but i am never ok if this was done without my input and against my will in a way as this amount to cheating and betrayal...very good, thanks for sharing.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Longer epilog

Romantic revenge story, but a longer future epilog would have mended the story.

Renquist has an excellent story, where the ex husband saves the ex wife, BUT THERE IS NOT RECONCILATION and the ex husband has second chance woman. Here the story plot follows Renquist's receipt, but his future was not be shown.

If I had had this story, I would have had the future in Portland with two children and a wife.....................BTW 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon

You can call Sugna a cuntface all you want, but the fact remains that he is spot on with what he said. The fact that you replied with such venom means his comment couldn't be too far off the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

So far this is a good offering by a new writer. It does require another chapter. Amy sent him home for closure. That hasnt happened yet. His "friends" got off scot free. It is an open question about whether Cloe deserves more pain. It is also true that for him to "live well" as revenge for the shit poured on him Amy's baggage has to be made known and dealt with.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 11 years ago
Well Done

and an enjoyable read. There are a few things that don't ring true to life; such as Jason being the only one to work on clearing the downed tree. This is fiction so a reader must be ready to suspend logic once or twice.

I'm not usually a burn the bitch or physical revenge type of reader but in this case I think Mark and Jim got off too lightly. No further actions were required for Chloe. She gave pain, she got pain in return.

Amy's history, as alluded to by Jason, should be examined and come to light. As well as the developing relationship between her and Jason.

Looking forward to see if you'll continue an interesting story.

Thanks for the hard work.

Woodmanone

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Good chapter

Found this to be a good possible representation of how a husband might react to all this. But, he deserves to bang the shit out of them other two gals... Not enough guilt in them to show up and offer themselves up to our intreped husband.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

I'm glad that J didn't buckle. He bent a little but didn't retreat from his feelings. I agree with Sugna on a couple of details. Who needs a wife and friends like that. This was an agreed plan and I'm sure it was practiced beforehand. Jace's reaction was genuine and he was hurt beyond repair. He took care of his future ex-wife's problem and now is going back to his new, and happy life. On this tale I haven't judged or wished anyone pain or death.

Yet.

Now just waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stupid is as stupid does

Could wife and friends just been that stupid and not malicious? Yes, but that doesn't change the outcome. Can't unring the bell. She is facing her own consequences. 'Friends' have gotten off easy. They are due a karma visit.

Who is Amy? I almost think she is some kind of set up to lead him back to wifey. Who sent those emails? If friends wanted, they could have helped Chloe anyway. Mortage company does care who sends the money to pay off house. Lots of ways to get rid of the psycho without involving work. They let it go on-to force him back?

There must be more, as you have too much yet to answer, whether or not they get back together. While I don't generally light the torch to burn the bitch-how could you trust a spouse who 'reads the situation wrong' to such an extent?

I am doubtful of ever participating in sharing, but know for a certainty it would never happen without the full coherent participation of my man. Anything less is cheating.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
One Other Thought

Jim lets a known sexual predator move in with Chloe and does nothing???? The predator starts abusing her and Jim and Mark both do NOTHING?????! I guess she was O.K. to have around as a fuck toy but they don't want to bother themselves when she's in real trouble. Wow, I'd be proud to call either one of these outstanding men my son....NOT!!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
So lets break this down and look at it

his wife fucks both of his friends. They get him drunk, he falls asleep, they fuck her. He has a "second degree black belt" yet he runs away like a bitch. He is the one that left yet it takes moving and three to six months to get over this whore. He get an email warning him about his ex-wife. Finds out she's moved a rapist into her house. He comes there to help her. He kicks the rapist ass, who hadn't raped her yet. But the friends who fucked his wife, he did nothing to. So after he kicks the rapist ass, he ex hits him in the head with a towel rack. Then he gives her money to help her out and also calls the guys that fucked her to check on her. Only after finding out that she went back to fuck them again. That just about sums up a pussy ass cuckold husband. The writing made it a good read but it was boarder line Matt M, with a little JPB and a touch of Mattuk. (3)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story

It's nice to see a story where the wife cheats, and the husband gets mad, and doesn't wimp out. I look forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Doesn't need any more.

Complete story. She cheated. He left. He has new lady. She's miserable. What more does anybody need?

Write another story. This one's over.

Good enough for a 4. Practice will improve. Ignore anybody who critiques content. Only pay attention to those that focus on writing.

Write for yourself. Writing to please any of the LW factions guarantees bad results.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

I do hope that the dangling thread of the interaction and intention of the two couples who were supposedly friends gets expanded. There clearly is the making of a very complex story here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
reading this was a fucking waste of my time

that's all I have to say about it

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Getting better

Two was much better than One.

In Two, you kept the plot going serially while One had some parallel activities.

Stick with the serial. Better read for your writing style.

Lookng forward to your next.

Thx.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Huedogg2

has hit the nail squarly on the head. Add in the ridiculous notion that you could get into legal trouble for warning a friend about a potential threat in her home and you have a story that spun down the drain very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Very good story, nice, smart, interesting plot and most important very real. Excelent narrative skills and very goid command of the language. Waiting with anticipation the 3rd part...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

Thank you for a fantastic tale that was well written. Not only that we had the second installment the next day. I enjoyed this read and found it to be interesting and excitingly and well thought out. I hope that you have more stories in you and find it in your heart to display them right here. Thanks again for writing and sharing it for all too enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
part one

was already strange, but this is out of order. so he was setup by his friends and the greed of a woman to drink a lot and get stoned. one is a millionaire and after fucking up the marriage on puropose he does not even help her finacially no he even puts a rapist in her flat. any more brilliant ideas. I'm sure you find something even dumber. did you and your whole neighbourhood break out of a closed institution ?

and that should be in any kind of way erotic

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Good Read

Thanks. The arrival of Amy made the story a bit of a cliche, considering how many times the husband finds new love right away on this sight. But making Amy Chloe's cheerleader was definitely different. The ending leaves unresolved issues, so there's clearly a chapter three coming. My guess is something happens to the Amy relationship and reconciliation follows. Why else carry on?

sbart921sbart921almost 11 years ago
Horns of a Dilima

How can this be such a good read and Huedogg2 be right at the same time?

All authors should be so lucky (read talented) to have everyone in on their story. BTY, the wife was, is, and continues to be a lying slut - fortunate for him to get away.

Keep writing and thanks!

duncmiesterduncmiesteralmost 11 years ago
next

Good read. thanx, what about a continuation or side story involving the relationship with Amy. You hinted at a possible questionable past for Amy that may make a good continuation of the story and how he deals with finding out about it.

jezzazjezzazalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Just to let you know

This is far from done yet.

There are two more chapters to come - both are written and have been submitted.

This is also my first story, just in case it matters.

debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 11 years ago
Dude is mentally fucked up

He yells her they should have their friends involved more often so she tries to please him by setting it up for him. Boy he's a dumbass if he did not mean it he should have told her beyond which he must suck in bed if she barely could cum.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
Suspension of Disbelief is NOT Suspension of Common Sense.

I agree with HDK that although there are some spelling, word usage, and grammatical deficiencies, this is a good story...if you suspend common sense.

In that, I have to concur with Huedog. (see his comments) This characters development is weak, and the plotting is OK, but the storyline sucks. Plotting is the theme, storyline is how you bring out the theme and it seems that in this case the author pulled out devices as he needed them.

It is true that if I knew my best friend was a ni-dan in ju-jujitsu I would think two maybe three times before screwing his wife. But then, I am not the type to screw a friends wife under any circumstances. Who here would go up to a man whose life you have just upended, knowing he had the capability to hand you your nuts? Not many!

I have noticed that on Literotica there seems to be one of three ways a cheating wife is handled: acceptance, scorched earth policy, or revenge. I myself have written mostly revenge stories, but I try to have a hint of pathos. :)

But, in reality, none of these are in and of themselves correct. Mostly it is a combination.Anger/revenge, acceptance/anger, whatever. There is, with few exceptions, always a "reason" why a husband or wife cheat. That reason, all BS aside, is simply because they think they can get away with it. Period. Self-justification, roofies, and alien abduction be dammed. When my first wife did it, she thought she could get away with it. When I did it, I thought I could get away with it. But, that doesn't make a good story, does it?

In this story, all parties concerned, except for our protagonist, thought they could get away with it. What were they going to say the next morning? "Hey, pal, we had a great night last night fucking each other cross eyed. Too bad you missed it!" And one friend, while professing to be chagrined (did you like that plug? :)) at the preceding events, tells the offended friend how great the sex was! And he didn't get hit! Poll time! Everyone who would NOT have punched in his face raise your hands. Hmmm. Not many. Now, those who WOULD have rearranged his face raise your hands. Ayes have it!

I do look forward to the next installment. Let's try to make this one just a tad more realistic. :)

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So far so good

Chapter 2 kinda took a turn. But all in all, this is a good story to read. Looking forward to more.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

In her mind she still believes the best scenario would have been to wait on swinging until after talking to her hubby. That means she still wants it, and brings into question whether she is more upset about not doing it that way or about hurting her husband. She is a swinger at heart. She always will be as far as I can tell. Some people are simply wired that way. i suspect that is the real reason behind her not experiencing orgasms. I am not so sure where he stands. There were a few hints in the first chapter suggesting that he might have considered swinging had she talked about it with him first instead of jumping in behind his back so to speak. So I am not sure if he is more upset with what he regards as her cheating, or simply the fact that she wants a lifestyle he finds abhorrent. Unfortunately, because of the approach she chose to introduce this lifestyle to her hubby, he may never fully know that himself (let alone us readers).

Swingers need to be with swingers. If he is not wired that way, then even if he were to forgive her and get over the hurt, they should not be together.

I thought this was a very compelling story with a high degree of authenticity. That means I loved it and gave it five stars. I want more. I am so glad you are not rushing this and bringing in sensational elements. This mirrors real life, real emotions and real consequences.

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that Amy is into swinging too? She is defending Chloe by saying that she didn't do anything malicious, which backs up the idea that Chloe's sin was not so much that she wanted to swing, but that she simply went about it the wrong way. The comments about anal sex also lead me to think there is more to Amy than meets the eye. If my suspicions turns out right, then this story is really not about cheating and betrayal. It will simply be a moralistic story on the proper way to get your partner to agree to swinging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PART 2 IS VERY GOOD, for a begineer you doing a great job of story telling

I cant wait for the next chapter. to see which way you are taking this story.. now he is going back to amy. so who is she ,what about her past, and why evolved his ex friends in chloe life after all the pain they caused him.. I see you do not take emails here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a problem

he could have hurt his wife's lovers but instead walk away to save his revenge for another day. if he acted out his revenge , he goes to jail and is broke with a criminal record , if he killed his now ex friends he spend 20 yrs to life in prison over a pussy, not worth it move on. or do you thing without getting caught. so who is this Amy who is a sex goddess and he new love, what's in her past and why is she so smart in human nature. and the beat or story goes on.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
5* and favourited for a first story!

You did a great job!

I hope this is going to be the first of many stories from you.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
not voting til it is over

I haven't voted on this, nor will I until it's all posted. Even with small errors, not enough to make it look like a complete moron wrote this, the writing is good. What has me concerned is J's needing to go help her. Now the whore has an in-road, as do his douche bag buddies.

I hope to hell he doesn't get back with her. But, scorching the earth now would be out of character for him. I don't know what the final chapters have in store, and I have to question the need for 2 more unless this is going to go in a RACC direction.

kelchakelchaalmost 11 years ago
Rated The Five Stars

Really liked that you avoided the revenge shit. Losing really good friends would be painful for all. Sad that she had more sex with the others.

Read both chapters today and have to say that for me, the story seems over. Wife compounded the error by porking them again and hubby has that damning image in his head. Time to call it over and move on.

cpetecpetealmost 11 years ago
Very unusual...

..for the 2nd part to be so much better than part #1. However the author spent a lot of Part #1 setting up circumstances and characters. Part#2 was the true story, -drama, love, revenge, betrayal, now maybe redemption?

Well done, and lI ook forward to your next submissions, thanks for taking the time to write and post.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
More?

I was with Figna, except maybe differently. I think this is a complete and fine story AS IS! Kinda ambiguous about the author's comment regarding two more chapters. Hard to imagine much more 'action', so I hope the subsequent story is NOT just re-analysis or attempts at compromise or reconciliation. Or even the remaining histories of all the characters until they go into assisted-living facilities!

Some have contended that Hubby should have gone Berserker on first 'revelation' and perhaps several times after that, especially with his martial arts accomplishments. However, his training has probably led him to some fundamental understandings about himself and self-control, which make blind reactive violence unlikely. Even his decisive reaction to Sweetie's lodger is under high control.

Granted, as noted in earlier comments, there were a number of problem areas which an editor might have helped the author dodge. This is, nonetheless, a good read, especially as an inaugural contribution to LIT.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You NEED an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Feels real to me

The stories where somebody goes all Special Forces or arranges some kind of elaborate revenge need too much suspension of disbelief. This make sense to me. He has left, and that's her punishment. It could end here, but with this author's talent I'd like to see more.

Oh, and you meant "straits," not "straights."

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
A version

@ wimp_hater We do not know this story will be a reconcilation story. If the ex husband goes back to his new woman mate to Postland the story will be a Romantic Revenge story. If I had written this story, I would have carried on the story he would have married his new mate in Portland two common DNA test proof children. 5 years later he meets or gets information about her, when he goes to Spokane with the new wife and the children to visite some frinds/relatives/etc...A Romantic Revenge stituation he lives better she lives with a alcohol abuser,a newer violance man, etc....without common children etc...........

The ex wife help may be a Romantic Revenge weapon. The woman brain works with other method, the help against the violance lodger may be a reminder to the ex wife what she lost............However this works with such plot, where the ex husband goes back to Portland to live the second chance woman ONLY.................

vazkor13vazkor13almost 11 years ago
great story

I realy liked this story.

J is a nice guy, who has some control of himself art martial do not tranform you into a bomn ready to explode !

I think that most comments are really too hard on Chloe. It was a one time mistake, in a really hot environment, with a lot of booze and a bit of drugs.

Come on, don't tell me that you never drank too much, drank to the point when you do things incredibly stupid ? One of my best friend woke up near an incredibly ugly woman, he never got wasted again.

And by the way, she really love her husband, and from what we read, I am pretty sure that she would NEVER stray again.

I am among the guys who would prefer a reconciliation.

Then obviously, for Jason, there would be a hard time forgetting what he saw.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Nice one

I enjoyed it. @Wimp_hater: How the heck do you get to the statement, he would return to his wife? Did you read the story? Helping his Ex out and leaving her eventually was exactly the right thing to do.

As to the entertainment this story delivered: 4 Stars!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Good story

But as others have commented, needs an editor. Please give us the remaining chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i got goose bumps from this

omg...ive read stories on here waiting and wondering if their was one man that felt same as me ....not quite the same story but i knew him and what he looked like and discovered photos to add to my images....happened13months agoi was strong enough to leave as well and have moved on...What women need to know is that men have haunting images and when i look at her i think of him i see him not her its crazy..

Bottom line women really need to not fall on their backs so easily...

Sidney43Sidney43almost 11 years ago

For some reason there are a lot of comments about this being the end of the story. Given what has been said about the red headed woman back in Portland, there will be more to the tale as he finds out about what she is and her past. This chapter was just a transitional part of the story unless I am completely wrong.

ScaliaScaliaalmost 11 years ago
Why I think this story has more chapters coming

There was this paragraph:

"Afterwards I asked her what she thought and she said "It was an interesting exercise in an inverted oedipal complex", whatever that meant. I would discover that, but not until much later."

Anyone who can use the phrase "inverted oedipal complex" in a literotica story deserves five stars.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

ok i can see him going back to help her. i cant see them letting her live with a rapist. there has to be some payback on the guys, big fucking time payback.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
vazkor13

Did you read the part where she tried it again with Jim and Mark after he left her but it "didn't feel right ?????? This wasn't a one time thing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

Just how I like it. Keep up the good work*****

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
@vazkor13

Too hard on Chloe? If I'm not mistaken, she conspired with her friends and planned this. It was no accident. She may not have intended him to fall asleep, but she definitely had fucking other guys on her agenda.

Reconciliation? I am a huge fan of reconciliation. However, you overlook the fact that she is a swinger at heart. All the signs are there. She may pledge to never do anything like this again, that it was a one time mistake, but she would be fooling herself. What kind of reconciled marriage would they have? She would be miserable denying her natural inclinations. People can't just turn off the urge to swing. That is why after her marriage exploded and she should have been doing everything imaginable to win back the one she claims to love, she went back for more swinging.

All of this assumes he will never be into swinging. As I said before, I suspect Amy will lead him down that path - the right way of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Out of Love?

With his pouting, this guy's Out of Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
booooring

Soon as you get exited someone zaps back to some lame soap opera. Not erotic, just drama. laaaaaaaaame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What Good is Love?

When you LOVE someone You don't need sex from other people! (Men or Women)

ricksouzaricksouzaalmost 11 years ago
Tell me...

Tell me why the critics on this site react to a fictional story by judging the morals and actions of the characters as if they were real people, as if the writer is writing about him- or herself? THIS IS FICTION!! IT'S LITERATURE. That's what the Lit in Literotica is! When I've reacted to a story, I have focused on the quality of the writing, the spelling and punctuation, the grammar and sentence structure. I've quit doing that because the critics have landed on me for being so picky about the English language. I guess I just don't get it. I thought that if a writer wanted to be recognized as a good writer, the writer should know the language he's writing in.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing,

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Simple explanation

@ ricksouza Because many readers like or prefer that sexual fantasy stories, where the betrayed husbands change the cheating wives to a new women.............The majorities of the stories here deal with husbands living together with the wife who do extramarital activity or did extramarital activity (reconcilation stories). There is demand for cheating wife change sexual fantasy stories and many readers would like this story to go to that direction................

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
@ricksouza

Isn't that what good writing does? It draws you Into it's world. It creates emotional attachment. It makes you think the characters are real and the reader wants to be involved. Good stories generate many comments precisely for these reasons. So some readers are mad, some distraught, some delighted ... Don't look at the comments and conclude that if they are negative people didn't like it. Look at the rating. That tells the real story.

I just don't get the "it's just a story" crowd. If that is the case, then why bother reading? I want to be transported, sucked in, involved, emotionally impacted ... If you are saying you are here just because you are looking for stroke stories and grammatical errors make it difficult to pop your load, then there are better sites. Fuck, go rent some pornos. I want my imagination engaged.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 11 years ago
Wrong right out of the gate

Where all these "loving wives" go wrong is to plan things with people other than their husbands. They get together with their girlfriends or other couples and plan to do things to con the clueless hubby to do something. They set up situations, drug him, get him drunk, etc.

If you love your husband the first person you talk to is HIM! When you cut your husband out of the loop you are being selfish and disrespectful. That's not a good starting point and it can only get worse from there.

This second part is using an old standby plot, what happens when one of them gets sick or hurt? Why that should change anything I don't know but it is often used for a reason to pull people back together. That can be OK if a lot of other stuff has gone on that mostly resolves the issues and the illness is simply the final piece. That's not the case here and I was glad to see him walk away. To be honest, why was he the only person who could rescue her from the rapist boarder that everyone seemed to know about? The plot was very weak about that. In the end, I'm not sure what this chapter added to the story. We really didn't learn anything new about Chloe or the situation. She's unhappy? So what? Jace has moved on although there is some concern about Amy's past. He still has residual feelings for Chloe? It's not that big of a surprise. I found out my ex was having some problems 4 years after the divorce and felt sorry for her. I just know from experience that I can't fix her problems. So again, what is the point of the chapter except to allow Jace to act like a he-man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: ricksouza

There are different kinds of stories. Some represent highly skilled writing by a person who is a master of the use of the language in written form. Some represent the fine art of being able to engage the reader and captivate their minds with characters and plot. Both are authors, and both are fine examples of their profession, but both are not necessarily the same thing. Stephen King is a great example of the latter, and Tolstoy of the former. Both have their shortcomings, because an author that has both talents is hard to come by, and they generally end up ranking among the greats such as Shakespeare.

There a great number of fine writers who author on Literotica - after all, this is a site that focuses on writing. However, these authors are looking to tell stories that engage their readers, not impress and awe with their mastery of the language.

They're looking to be story tellers, and if you want people to enjoy your work based on the story, you have to accept that they are going to project their likes and dislikes and moralities on your work, and accept the cost of writing a piece the way the author wants it written as the price. Author integrity, or pandering to the masses? A happy balance of the two?

It's not easy and it's a choice that writers who have obtained a large audience have to wrestle with. Whatever choice you make, there's something that an author... and a reader like yourself, ricksouza... has to realize.

You absolutely CANNOT argue fellow readers into reading and liking a story the way you feel it should be. At best it breeds apathy, at worst it breeds resentment, and always ignores the fact that each reader's experience is a personal and subjective one. As an author you can tap into commonalities among readers such as certain LW authors have done, but you can't force people to change by arguing with them, because everyone's different, and nobody appreciates being told they are "wrong" just because they didn't like the story and had the audacity to project their own morality on it.

That's what Literotica is. It's writing, but it's more than that, it's stories, essayes, short pieces, prose and poetry - all with sexuality as a shared theme. Trying to rigidly define it will get you nowhere.

~ Two Cents Plus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really, really enjoyed it

So many stories here go off into some sort of extreme revenge fantasy which this avoids.

It's really nice that this story does have some realistic characters, although, Amy does seem to be a bit too good to be true.

Definitely looking forward to another chapter

timviztimvizalmost 11 years ago
Seems like

there is another part coming. The ending of this chapter with a question begs an answer.

thebulletthebulletalmost 11 years ago
not bad, but too much to dislike

with the many obvious betrayals by the 'friends' and the wife ---

1) tricking him in to working on the fallen tree while the rest partied;

2) getting him drunk immediately upon his return (that seems to be a favorite among some authors now);

3) the wife having sex right in front of her sleeping husband --- there must have been something going on there, she wanted to humiliate him in her mind ---

4) he doesn't give her orgasms but the friends do;

5) after he leaves she resumes screwing the friends.

6) the 'friend' hooks her up with a sex offender and then does nothing to help.

Unhappily, this series feels like it is heading towards reconciliation. I could be wrong.

I'm one who often can agree with a reconciliation story. But in this case - I can't see it. The crying wife can't be trusted and the 'friends' are just plain evil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
feels like more

A good read. Feels like more should be coming. Is it?

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
Great story .....

However, and I do not normally think this way, I would like to see Chloe and J get back together.

But either way would like to read about these characters. Seems like Amy has a story to tell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

need ch.3

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 3 Still not approved

I check the page for Chapter 3 and it still shows awaiting moderator. I do not know what the problem is. I am really looking forward to the third installment.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
More?

I agree with the other comments. I want more. I was under the impression that the author had submitted more chapters, but the page for chapter three says still awaiting moderator approval.

jezzazjezzazalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Hey folks. Author here. Sorry for the delay. Chapters 3 and 4 (with a conclusion, and hopefully it will not be something you will have seen coming) have been submitted here twice, but rejected cos I'm crap at getting commas in the right place in dialog.

Hopefully this should be resolved now.

Also, worth pointing out - I wrote this intending it to be a non clear cut piece in terms of cheating or not. Some people have raised comments about "Why didn't she just talk to him?" - this is a valid point and hopefully is addressed in other chapters.

The whole point of the story was to introduce ambiguity to the process of playing with others - not make it clear cut as when it's wrong or right, as most of the stories here on LW tend to be. Either way, you guys judge for yourselves what you think.

I really appreciate all the comments here, good and bad. The good, well, it's nice to have support. The bad, well, I'm learning here:) There *will* be more (more stories using similar characters and the same background) to come by the way. The first is already complete.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Nice work so far

It is hard to believe that he just got back to the house in time to remove the bomb...

Her refusal to accept help from the guilty parties is a bit surprising. Worse yet, going back and trying for more orgasms would have removed all doubts from my mind....

Thank you...

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 11 years ago
Irritating error

You had our hero say "My heart literally broke as I stared at the tableau in front of me." This is of course wrong and irritating to the extreme. It interrupts the flow of the story.

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
Interesting variation on common themes, and reads well

I liked the flow of these chapters, and I appreciate the storyline, which I find basically believable. I haven't read the comments yet, but I imagine I'm not the only one left scratching my head at the wife's admission that she tried another group sex scene with her buddies after hubby left her (but before the divorce was final-had she given up completely?). It doesn't fit. She is devastated by the loss of her hubby-a loss which was her and her buddies' fault because they just had to hatch a scheme to get a group-sex scene together without hubby's permission and behind his back. As a result, she limits her contact with the group, and won't accept financial assistance from them. So, naturally, she is going to give it another go with them? C'mon, man. Either she is broken up and wants to distance herself from the group or she isn't. And the rest of the gang? Either they are feeling regretful and guilty about their part in the break-up or they aren't. That stuck in my craw. As an author, I don't think you can really have it both ways and retain the characters' consistency (and characters should be consistent, even in their inconsistencies, if you know what I mean).

Otherwise, a very well-plotted story. A variation of the one-time drunken slip storyline, merged with the added element of the secretly plotting would-be swinger wife.

I found it strange that the new gal is, in the author's words, the wife's biggest cheerleader. I imagine there is more to this than meets the eye....

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
hollywood strikes again!

I hate to admit this, I do share some of the criticisms of this storyline.

We are suppose to believe these are the Three Amigos? J is the reincarnation of Paul Bunyan? It'd be easier to believe he was channeling PB's Blue Ox!

J's some sort of bad ass martial artist, who doesn't practice, doesn't even exercise regularly and as far as I can tell gets his fighting advice out of ebook comix?

But the worst part, in my opinion, is that a career rapist is not brought to the attention of the authorities. Instead is encouraged to move in on his next intended victim. WTF! is the matter with this scenario? "I'm fearful that the career criminal might sue my business." What the fuck are you paying your attorney's for beside playing golf?

Upon our cinematic hero taking down the sleazeball, NOT reporting the event is also a crime. Now he is free to run off and find new prey to victimize. Plus an arrest would get his DNA into the system and pop out warning flags to Law Enforcement if any matches are found.

And of course, on this site, in the LW genre, when you have the 'stang you also MUST include the chewing gum snapping college-girl as she serves yah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such HUGE ridiculous holes in this plot...

it makes it annoying and frustrating to read. People, just aren't this stupid.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE NEXT DAY AND MANY DAYS AFTER

the payback and remorse lingers, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dollars-to-donuts

Amy is on Jim's payroll. "Hired" to help get his big head on straight, as Jim sees it.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IN THE WOODS, TENDERFEET FORGET

about the big bad wolves. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kill them all...

...because they all deserve it. Kill them all. Chloe, Mark and Jim. Their cunt wives? Take 'em over to Lake Cor d'Alene and dump them in.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 9 years ago
I'm still alive and kicking Sam

One of my pet peeves is leaving out the comma! Was the hero actually kicking Sam? I wonder if you meant to day "I'm still alive and kicking, Sam"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Plain flat fact is that they are all scum of the earth.

And, this author will end up with the tale being in a "forgiving" mode. Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story makes me want to kill someone...

jezzaz, the miserable, pathetic shit who wasted both his and my time on this 100% piece of garbage. Seriously, what fucking planet do you live on???? 99% of the men on this planet would wake up see their wife fucking some... and just walk out???? Of course NOT, they would pick up the lamp and smash it down on the fucking head of the whore and the scumbag. And guess what jezzaz that is why NO ONE DOES THIS SHIT! NO ONE IS SO FUCKING CRAZY THAT THEY WOULD PUT THEIR LIFE AT RISK. I read this crap and I see a 13 year old writing it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories