Out of My League Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, your tits and ass are quite spectacular." I offered.

"Thank you. You'll go far with me sucking up like that. Anyway, he's good looking so I went on the first date and I guess it wasn't a disaster but I had zero fun listening to him ramble on about his scholarship and who'll make the team in the fall and how he could be first string if this or that happened. I asked him to take me home early and didn't kiss him goodnight. I was surprised when he asked me out again, but then, I do have these tits and ass, you know? It wasn't much better the second time, but we stopped by a party where everyone was sitting around smoking dope and drinking and making out, so I had a beer and made out with him a little. He kept feeling me up and I let him a little bit but it just wasn't doing anything for me. I ended up pushing his hands away a lot. It was shaping up to be a night of nothing but fighting him off so I asked him to take me home early again. He argued with me so I told him fine, I'd walk and get a bus. That pissed him off but he did take me home and I figured that would be the end of it."

"But it wasn't?" I asked.

"Nope. about a month later he must have been all out of cheerleaders to grope so he asked me to dinner and I was gonna be alone and bored in my dorm room that Saturday night anyway so I figured what the hell, and said okay. It was just as boring as the first two dates, but I did go back to his frat with him to drink a couple of beers and smoke some pot. Well, he made it clear that he wanted to have sex. This is gonna seem really weird to you but I agreed finally. I was just getting weary of him pressuring me and gave in. Bill, women have sex all the time when they don't want to just to get the guy to shut up. We go along to get along. We're brought up coached to try to please men even if it isn't what we want. So, yeah, I had sex with him but honestly I just did it to get him off my back. I wish I hadn't done it but I won't lie to you. I did the deed." She looked unhappy.

I must have looked confused still myself, and I said with what I thought was flawless logic "If you don't want to have sex with a guy why don't you just say no?"

"It's conditioning. Like brainwashing. And it starts the minute you're born. My sister is ten years older than I am and I talk to her all the time about men and dating and sex. She's kind of my mentor. I didn't understand it myself and she has a great way of cutting right to the chase and telling it like it is. As girls we're taught that the man's wants and needs come first. I'm not proud of it but I just gave in because he was so persistent. I did it again last night at the party. Gave in I mean. Anyway, having sex with him was not good. It was wham bam thank ya ma'am. He's selfish and rough and doesn't believe in foreplay or giving a woman time to warm up. He lasted all of two minutes and then it was all 'I have practice in the morning so I have to get some sleep so probably you should go home.' The asshole didn't even offer to drive me back to my dorm. He'd already fucked me, right? He wasn't the least bit sheepish about it either. He just used me for a cum rag and tossed me away. I walked home to my dorm."

I just shook my head. "So- the party? How did that happen?"

"Yeah, I really fucked up there. I guess I'm a slow learner. Anyway. I went to the party with three friends and as soon as he spotted me he was all over me. My friends had gone off with guys and Ron wanted to get kinky and have me suck his dick right there by the bonfire. I said no a hundred times! But figuring he'd dump me like a hot rock if I got him off, I led him into the parking area where it was more private, figuring I'g give him a hand job and well, I guess you at least were watching. He pestered me for a blowjob. I've blown guys before, and I did have sex with him so I knew it wouldn't take long. But the fucker wasn't happy to just get his dick sucked. He wanted to fuck me and I was not doing that again. You were watching so you heard all that, right?" I nodded. "You must think I'm some nasty slut."

"No, Bev. I didn't know any of your history with him but I figured he was your boyfriend or at least dating steadily. A blowjob is pretty normal for a girl and her boyfriend. You asked a minute ago if I was jealous? I was jealous as all hell watching. You're beautiful, Bev. I'd have given my right arm to trade places with him."

" Not just your left arm? I am impressed. You are sweet on me." She smiled proudly.

"Yeah I am. I'm also left handed, so...."

She swatted me with a magazine. "So, that's my sordid story. I had sex with a guy just to shut him up and then blew him for the same stupid reason. But I learned. And I think I left the party a better woman with a better man."

"Modesty aside, I think you did too but I mean to use positive reinforcement and confirm your conclusion every chance I get."

"Looking forward to that, my friend. I have guys I sort of consider friends but I've never dated a guy who cared what I think or even listened to me. It's always about the tits and ass, you know?"

"I did tell you that in my opinion, they are spectacular. And I'd be lying if I said I haven't been sneaking looks at you for a long time."

"Shoulda spoken up. I had no idea. I'm sure I seem brilliant to you but women are not mind readers."

"Yes they are" I objected. "I may slow learner, but I guess I can learn as well as you can. So, listen- tell me when I'm being an asshole, okay? You don't have to jump down my throat about it but I can't fix anything if I don't know how it's wrong. I mean, I figure I've been conditioned too. I want to be friends, Bev, whatever else happens. And I am hoping something else happens." Her smile was all the reward I needed for now.

So we sat around the house til noon. She gave me a short tour and we shot a couple of games of pool in the basement- yeah, they had a pool table in the basement and I felt like I was punching above my weight with this girl in that house- but we weren't really in the mood for playing pool. What I really wanted was to crawl back under the covers with her, smelling her and touching her soft skin. I told her that and she smiled sweetly.

"We'll get there, maybe. Be patient. Give me some time. Let's go somewhere, just get out into the sunshine and wander around. We can do your errands, maybe."

We got into my pickup and headed for the parts store. Fuck I was proud to have her beside me, holding my hand and hooking her arm in mine! I picked up some tractor parts for Dad and went to the pharmacy for my mom and we headed out to the farm to deliver the stuff. My mom was delighted to meet Bev and I know she was thinking "This is serious if he's bringing the girl here!" and Mom pampered her and doted on her. My dad accepted the parts I'd picked up for him and didn't say much, but he wore a sort of bemused smile all the while we visited. I know my dad. He was impressed with Bev and was likely proud I'd managed to get next to a girl as pretty as she was. Finally I told them we had to leave and although Mom protested and wanted us to stay for lunch I told her we had plans and insisted we were leaving. She eventually accepted it and off we went.

"How come you don't live on the farm anymore, Bill? It's like, the family business, right?"

"It's gonna be my brother's business, Bev. I don't want to be a farmer. I'm glad I grew up on the farm. Our family all worked together to make the farm work and I learned all the traditional values about hard work and diligence that don't seem real popular these days, but it's a hard life and pays less and less every day. You're married to the place and that's comforting in a way. It's a place to call home that really feels like home, especially after four generations of Hunts on the place. But I want to see and do other things. I think I want to write."

"You mean like a reporter or a novelist?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. I'm just wingin' it. But yeah, maybe a journalist or even a teacher, maybe a professor if I'm any good at it. I'd like to write a book, sure. But it took me a while to decide so I'm a little behind. I need to get a degree. If I don't get drafted first. I don't know how they've missed me so far. Let's keep our fingers crossed they don't discover me now!"

When we got back to town I spotted Mike Drumm walking along the street hauling his groceries home from the store. He was going the other direction but I always offered him a ride whenever I saw him walking. Mike Drumm was an old black guy who lived in a tiny cabin over near the river. Really it was just a shack, and he lived there all alone. Mike was kind of a strange one. He was a simple old man and mumbled to himself a lot but he could sort of carry on a conversation well enough if you didn't get too heavy with him. If you tried he'd just nod and give you a confused look. I had once in a while gone in with him and smoked a joint, if I had pot, and he enjoyed that. He didn't seem to be a stranger to toking but I could never get it out of him where and when he'd acquired a taste for reefer. I'd occasionally get some wine or beer and shared that with him too. I never stayed more than an hour at most but he seemed to like having the company.

Mike was a big man. He was stoop shouldered and slouched but he must have stood six five at one time, when he was young and fit. He had a big belly but he looked hard- it never jiggled when he moved. He had broad shoulders too. He must have been a pretty imposing sight before age and gravity had gone to work on him. He cut his white hair very short but he was mostly bald anyway. Mike always wore an old army overcoat that was roughly the size of a truck tarp. In winter he had a tattered stocking cap that was riddled with holes. Plenty of people liked Mike but since he was considered a bit off and kept mostly to himself there were a lot of folks who thought he was kind of creepy. He didn't deserve that. He was just shy and a bit quiet but he didn't have a mean bone in his body. So I turned the truck around and stopped next to him. Bev looked confused but didn't say anything.

"Need a ride, Mike?" I asked.

"Um, yeah I sure would like a ride." he answered and he pulled open the door and slid in next to Bev, who for her part molded herself to my side, putting as much distance between her and old Mike as she could manage. He carefully put his grocery bags on the floor.

"Bev, this is Mike Drumm. Mike, this is my friend Bev Parker."

"Sure is nice to meet you....Miz Parker was it?"

"Um yeah. Yes it is. I mean, yes I am." She looked uncomfortable. I squeezed her hand to let her know it was all right. Mike was shabby and his clothes had seen a lot of wear. That were badly repaired but he bathed regularly, at least I assumed so because he never smelled bad. We drove in silence out the river road and into the lane to Mike's shack. Bev was nervous and sat stock still. I didn't get out.

"Need any help or have you got it under control, Mike?"

"I'm fine, yes I got it. You coming in?"

"Not today, Mike. Bev and I are gonna go hang out and spend some time together. Next time for sure though."

"All right then. Thanks Bill." he mumbled. He stooped to look through the door at Bev and said "Nice to meet you Mi...m...um....nice to meet you." and he waved goodbye and trudged into the house.

I backed up the truck, turned it around and headed back out the long driveway. Bev was eyeing me carefully. "What?" I asked.

"Is that guy okay?"she asked. "I mean, is he like, all there??"

"He's just an old man, maybe getting senile and he forgets things sometimes. He's all alone out here. He can get confused at times but I just think of him like an old grandfather. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Which is a very good thing because he's the size of a rhinoceros."

"He's huge." she agreed. "He took up nearly the whole seat on his side. I wonder if he's ever been married?"

"Why is that?" I asked.

I was just thinking...you're gonna think I'm a perve."

"Lay it on me, Miz Parker. What were you thinking?"

"I was just thinking about a woman having that battle cruiser lying on top of her."

"You fucking perve!" I poked her ribs and laughed. "Mike made quite an impression on you if you're already thinking about seeing him naked."

"I wasn't thinking about seeing him naked!" She protested. "It's just, well he's so fucking big!"

"I guess I should take advantage of that straight line but I'm gonna cut you some slack, Miz Perve." I was still laughing. The image of Mike lying on top of the gorgeous Beverly came unbidden to my mind. That sobered me right up.

"Were you scared of him? You seemed nervous. You couldn't put enough distance between you and him." I asked her.

"Shit was it that obvious? I didn't mean to be rude. I guess I was scared. A little bit I suppose. I think mostly I was just surprised. I've seen that old bum walking before and I thought he was probably, I don't know, mentally impaired I guess. When you stopped and picked him up I was, well just really surprised."she finished lamely.

"Mike is no bum." I said gently. Like I said, he's as gentle as a lamb and he's unique, I reckon is what you'd call it. I told her about my visits with him to smoke pot and drink.

"He gets high and drinks?"

"Well, he does when I visit him. He likes the company well enough and we don't talk a lot. We just sit together and kind of ruminate. He doesn't say a lot about where he's from, how he came to be here living like that. I do think of him as a friend, Bev."

"What's he like when he drinks and smokes?" She looked genuinely curious.

"About like me, I suppose. Kind of slow and goofy and lost in his own head." I chuckled. "Mike's all right." I assured her. By then we were back in town again and we got chili dogs and cokes and sat in the park by the river, watching the river go by and tossing potato chips to the ducks. Bev kept close to me and I figured life couldn't possibly get any better for me. We whiled away the afternoon in the park, just talking and laughing and enjoying being together. Played on the playground equipment. All other thoughts vanished from our heads. It was just Bev and I alone in the world.

That night we watched a movie on her sofa and when it began to get late she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. "I really like you, Hunt" she told me.

"And I really like you too Parker."

"Do you want me?" she teased? She smiled nervously. She was trying to seduce me and that embarrassed me but no special technique was necessary. I'd been pre-seduced and was ready to use.

"More than you can imagine." Was my instant response. I moved in close to her and kissed her deeply. My cock was already hard enough to crack walnuts. I began unbuttoning her shirt and as her bare skin emerged she took my breath away. This time she wasn't sitting naked on the run from the party. This time it was for me and no one else. I gently pulled the shirt from her shoulders and reached around for her bra hooks. Bev's breasts were gorgeous, full, plump and pale teardrops. Her young body was perfectly proportioned. I unzipped her jeans and knelt to pull them down over her hips. I helped her step out of them and slid my thumbs under the waistband of her panties. I could smell her arousal as I slowly pulled them down and it was intoxicating. She stood before me naked in all her glory. I looked up at her and she asked "Why is only one of us naked?"

I shed my tee shirt in a second at most and popped off my boots and jeans in only a few more. I enclosed her in my arms and drank in her scent, kissing all over her face softly and tenderly. Such smooth, nearly translucent skin! She backed us toward the bed and lay back on it. I followed, straddling her legs with mine and leaned in close to her. Holding myself up by my elbows I caressed her body with my own skin and began kissing, licking and nibbling at her all over. Eventually I found my face at her mound and I moved an arm between her legs, then the other, spreading her legs wider. I kissed her mound and moved down to lick and suck her labia. I stuck my tongue into her slit and licked and lapped up her weeping juices. I searched out her clit and played with it using my lips and tongue. She tasted so good! I teased her pussy with my fingers and bent the tips up to look for her g-spot. She lurched when I found it. My older brother had clued me in about that when he returned from an overseas stint in the army. I was delighted that on my first foray it had worked.

"What ever you're doing down there it feels good, Bill!"

I ate, licked and fingered her to orgasm and then started all over again. If there's a better scent, a better taste or a better feel than a woman's sopping cunt I have no idea what it might be. I could have spent a month between Bev's thighs. I meant to try. She came again and my own need was growing. I crawled up her soft sweet belly and pushed at her entrance. She was gushing nectar and I slid in easily in spite of the fact that she was quite a snug fit. Her velvety slick pussy clutched at my cock and I was going to have to be careful not to cum too soon- I wanted to spend some time fucking her. I had to slow down and stop several times to hold off coming. Bev had wrapped her legs around my back and I felt her heels bouncing on my ass. I fucked her slowly at first and kept trying to speed it up but I was so worked up that I was a bit too sensitive to last long. Finally I couldn't stop my orgasm and I pushed hard into her. I wanted to flood her womb with all of me. Once I felt the last spurt I began slowly, tentatively pumping into her again. Youth is not entirely wasted on the young. It took a few minutes and I fucked her slowly while I recovered. I didn't imagine a future without my cock in her luxurious pussy.

I wanted her so badly that I had only paused to climax and fill her with my seed. As I became less sensitive I sped up my thrusting. Soon I was fucking her hard and fast. I ratcheted that up and drove into her like I was trying to start a fire. She came again. I never let up on her, and her orgasm continued as I fucked into her. I was dripping sweat and my hair was getting slick with it. Bev too was sweating hard and our faces slid against each other when we kissed. I licked the sweet sweat from her and kissed her forehead. I began to tire and had not come a second time yet, so I rolled off her and pushed her onto her side, moving in behind her and I found her cunt again and slipped into it. I spooned her as we fucked. She turned her head to me and we kissed. Finally I reached my orgasm and shot into her again. This time we lay breathing hard and clinging to one another. I slept. I had only dozed for a short time and awoke to find her grinding against my cock. I reached down, grabbed it and aimed it at her vulva. Sliding the glans across her slit I found her cunt again and slipped in. She was full of our mingled cum and I entered easily. She still felt snug and slick around my cock.

And we passed the night that way, drowsing and fucking, napping and fucking some more. I had a ravenous hunger for Bev that just wouldn't be sated. Around five A.M. I awoke and pushed into her again. I began slowly and languidly fucking her from behind while we lay on our sides still spooning. This is when it happened.

"I love you Bill."

"I love you too Bev."

It didn't make sense and it didn't have to. We were young and full of sap and we didn't know any better than to be in love. She had just decided she liked the idea. We were too young and too infatuated with each other to be afraid of it. It was like being doped, on a powerful and exquisite drug. Bev came again and a bit later so did I. We slept again.

I woke up with her lying on her side facing me and staring into my face. She had shaped her body to mine to maximize skin contact. It felt marvelous. I smiled happily and we kissed again.