Out of My League Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shuffled and danced around a bit and then I sat back in the armchair again. Bev made to climb into my lap and suddenly Mike quietly said "No. My turn." and shook his head. Bev hesitated with a hand on my shoulder and one leg raised over my lap and just looked at him. I was staring at him too, not at first comprehending what he'd said. What the fuck did he mean no? Mike patted his lap and waved to Bev, motioning to his lap. He wanted a turn with Bev on his lap! The fucking old degenerate! I looked up at her but she didn't see me as she was staring intently at Mike. "Bev!" I said and I didn't shout but it sounded loud in that quiet and tiny room. She turned to meet my eyes. "Are you okay with this?" I asked her, and conveyed my unease with a look and my raised eyebrows.

"It'll be all right for a little while. Just a couple of minutes." She was kind of slurring her words.

And with that she left my side and staggered unsteadily the short distance over to Mike, and slowly sank onto his generous lap. I was dumbstruck! She wiggled around a bit trying to get comfortable.

Now, something I knew about Mike but was pretty sure no one else did was that he was hung like a horse A really big horse. I had sat in his yard drinking beer a few times and we had got up and walked over to the bushes to piss instead of going inside. The first time he released that python it was kind of getting dark- and I had been smoking reefer- so I wasn't sure that I hadn't imagined it but the next time we drank and broke for a piss it was broad daylight. Mike had a very big dick. A very long and very thick big dick.

There was no real way that Bev cold have known this. Mike's a big man with a barrel chest and huge arms and hands but beyond that, well who was gonna spend time thinking about the senile old black man's cock? Not my gorgeous young girlfriend, surely?

As Bev sat on Mike's lap she squirmed around a bit trying to get comfortable I guessed, and then her eyes got wide and her mouth hung open. She was wearing that flimsy little yellow sundress that was nearly see through in bright light, and held up by two thin spaghetti straps. It was quite short, flared out below her waist and had a low neckline. I watched like a hawk as she took in whatever it was that made her eyes go big. She reached behind her and under her butt and had a feel of Mike's thigh, or very likely something else. I remembered that huge cock, and it must have been growing with Bev wriggling around on his lap. Her mouth open still open in astonishment and eyes still wide she looked straight at me. She pulled her her hand back out and made as if to stand up, but Mike held her down by her hips, and then, to my shock and horror, he reached up under her dress and began stroking her thighs with one hand while he held her tightly in place with the other giant hand seizing her waist.

His two huge hands could probably nearly encircle her entire waist. Bev looked as shocked as I was and tried to push his hand away but after a few half hearted attempts she didn't struggle to get up anymore. Her eyes closed for a moment and she began to squirm again in earnest. What she was doing now was grinding her ass on Mike's thigh. And probably on something nearly as big as his thigh. Mike continued to act as if I wasn't even in the room and fondled my woman right in front of me. And Bev was no longer paying me any mind either. Again I spoke up.

"Bev!" She didn't open her eyes and kept on grinding on Mike. "Bev!" I shouted this time. Mike paid no attention whatever but Bev finally looked slowly over at me. "Are you okay with what he's doing?" I demanded. "And with what you're doing?" I added angrily. Her eyes were glassy and she whimpered a little.

"It'll be all right." she said to me in a small, soft almost whispered voice, her eyes half lidded now. "It's just for a minute or two." She'd already been over there for at least five minutes! All I could do was watch. If she wouldn't stop it I didn't see how I could. She was giving Mike permission to fondle her. I suppose my permission was tacit since I didn't throw a fit, but I was drunk and stoned too. Instead I suddenly realized my cock was stone hard.

Mike pulled at the hem of her dress and dragged it up around her waist. I saw her actually raise up to help him uncover her ass and reveal her panty covered mound. Her legs were spread wide to balance on Mike's lap but also I feared it was to give him better access to her pussy. I could see the dark shadow of her pubic hair through the thin yellow panties. He moved his hand down to fondle her hip and ass cheek. It was obscene and incredibly erotic, his enormous paw groping her ass and haunch, squeezing and caressing her ass. Mike turned Bev's face to him and kissed her forcefully, crushing his mouth against hers. She looked like she was trying to pull away at first but he held her fast, and she gave up the struggle and pretty quickly began to kiss him back. I saw her tongue dart out to wrestle with his.

He tugged the tiny straps holding up her dress and yanked the top down until most of her flimsy dress was bunched around her waist. He mauled and kneaded her milky white breasts, reaching inside her bra to get at them, then pulled her bra down exposing her tits completely. Next he bent his head down to suck first one and then the other breast. Bev's face and upper chest blushed red. She was very aroused. I'd always seen her excitement close up since I was the source of her arousal, but this was like watching the hottest porn movie ever made. I was frozen in place, shocked out of my mind but hypnotized by the depraved scene.

All of a sudden Mike stood, carrying Bev up with him. He set her on her feet and bent down and lifted the hem of her dress, and brusquely raised it all the way up over her head. It was like undressing a doll. She raised her arms up to help him and make it easier to get off, the brazen little slut! She stood there in her useless yellow bra and panties. Mike mauled her tits and groped her body wildly, like a starving man. Bev managed to reach behind her and undid the clasps on her bra, tossing it away. It flew near me and I caught it. She wasn't just giving assent anymore, willing- she was a horny and eager participant.

Mike sucked a breast into his mouth. He was really rough with her, mauling her delicate tits. Mike fumbled with his pants, unfastening them and pushing them down. He kicked them off his feet impatiently. He was wearing well worn and threadbare boxers and his massive cock was straining them so that it looked like they'd burst. I could see the tip of his very substantial tool poking up out of the waistband. He pushed them down and his fat cock popped out. It had to be nine or ten inches long and as big around as Bev's forearm. Mine is seven inches and he was a lot longer than me. He sat back in his chair pulling Bev in front of him. I thought for a moment that she was going to mount his lap again but instead she knelt in front of him and in between his tree trunk thighs. Jesus Christ! She meant to suck Mike's mammoth cock! I watched in both horror and fascination as she leaned into him and tried to get that immense cylinder into her mouth.

I stood and walked over to the side, not sure I could believe what I was seeing. She managed to get the head of his cock in but not much more- maybe a couple of inches at most. But she belabored that dick for all she was worth, like it was her last meal, licking and sucking the head and then licking all the way up and down his shaft. Now and then she let him slip from her mouth and kissed first the glans and then worked her way up and down kissing every inch of him. She looked sideways at me and we made eye contact. I saw a look of unrestrained lust there. She kept working Mike's cock with her lips and tongue and didn't take her eyes from mine all the while. Mike pushed her away and he reached down and pulled at her panties. She put a finger on his mouth and he let go of her last little bit of clothing. She stripped her panties off and hurriedly worked them off over her knees and feet.

Now she was stark naked and being manhandled by the black giant. My so called friend. Bev held his cock against his stomach and first licked his ball sack, then sucked a testicle into her mouth. She switched on and off, savoring first one and then the other. Mike grabbed her ass cheeks, stood and lifted her up to his groin, grinding his cock onto my Bev. It nearly reached to her breasts. He carried her over to his bed and flopped her down on her back. Bev got a good look at that prodigious slab of meat looming over her and she suddenly, and too late, looked genuinely frightened. But frightened or not, she was getting his cock that night. There was no going back. She had put herself there and I'm dead certain that at no point during that night, once she had sat on Mike's lap, could I have prevented him from having his way with her. I should have stopped it twenty minutes before.

He knelt on the edge of the bed and leaned down over her. I nearly lost sight of her underneath his bulk. He probed for her slit with that colossal pole. He swabbed her soaking pussy with his the head of his cock. I could still see Bev's face as Mike lay on her. She was looking right at me when he began to stuff it in, her eyes widened in pain and wonder. She had to be thinking that he'd split her in two. That's sure what I was thinking! He was fairly patient, surprising me given how rough and demanding he'd been with her. But she cried out in pain still. Her teeth were gritted and her eyes closed tightly. Her face was a grimace. Mike got enough cock in her to stroke in and out. It looked from where I was standing like he couldn't get more than two or three inches in. Slowly he pushed in further and he was fucking hell out of her with the seven or eight inches that he'd managed to cram into her. He reached down and grabbed her ass again, raising her up to get a more straight shot at her pussy. She was a rag doll in his massive hands, a pliant fucktoy. I saw then that he had only maybe an inch of cock left to force into her. He kept on pumping at a steady pace. Finally I could see that he had bottomed out- he was balls deep in my beautiful Bev. And now he pounded away at her like there was no tomorrow.

She began making louder noises and I realized that the incoherent sounds were Bev coming. Once she started she never seemed to stop. It went on forever. She moaned and groaned her ecstacy, enraptured and impaled on that enormous cock. Her pale white legs, loosely wrapped around Mike's black back, trembled and quivered. She was taking a savage fucking from Mike's enormous meat. And he showed no sign of letting up soon. I watched mesmerized and it dawned on me that my own dick was still so hard that it hurt. It was a pornographic scene and the most exciting thing I'd ever seen, even more than my imagination could have dreamt up. She had white cream smeared around her poor abused cunt and on her thighs, her own juices churned into a lather by Mike pistoning in and out of her tender pussy. Bev kept squealing and moaning and seemed finally to be trying to speak. I crawled onto the bed and crouched down by her face to listen.

She was saying over and over "Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh god yes fuck me. You fucking animal, fuck me!" That was enough for me. I'd heard all I needed to. I crawled off the bed and waited for it to be over. At last, at long last, Mike began to shudder and he slammed into her like a pile driver. He was filling her cunt with his jism, seeding her, breeding her. Thank god she was on the pill! With one final plunge, he collapsed on top of her, having emptied his balls into her. Now I was really worried for her well being. Mike had to weigh close to three hundred pounds. He might suffocate her. I looked at Bev and it actually looked like she was still coming. She lay trembling and quivering underneath him. I tugged at Mike, trying to pull him off her. He didn't budge. He was breathing heavily but otherwise appeared catatonic. I crept close to Bev's face again.

"I'm gonna try to roll him over Bev. When I do, slide out from under him quickly. Can you do that? Can you hear me?" She whispered yes as if from another world and gave a slight nod, and bracing myself against the wall I pushed for all I was worth at Mike's enormous body. They were lying sideways on the bed and I was at the foot of it. He moved a bit and then flopped off her! His half hard cock was still in her cunt but slipped out as he rolled to his side, followed by a thick stream of cum. I kept pushing and managed to turn him over onto his back. His still huge cock glistened with their juices. I pulled her to her feet and the cum ran down her thighs, a river of cum. I propped her against the wall putting her hands on the armchair to steady herself and picked up her dress. She tried to help me getting it on but she was still coming. She was quivering and shaking and her movements were jerky, like a marionette. Her head was unsteady on her shoulders, now and then lolling back and from side to side. She was drunk from being fucked. Mike had indisputedly fucked her brains out.

I managed to get her covered up, then found her bra and panties. (No way was I leaving them for Mike!) and half carried her outside. A soft rain was falling steadily. I sat her in the truck and ran around to my side to get in. We drove home in silence. She shook and trembled all the way, lying on the seat beside me, her head in my lap and her body jerking every now and then involuntarily. At home I struggled to get her up the stairs, but I managed it. She was still shaking and quivering, but it was maybe beginning to wear off a bit. I stripped her and carried her into the shower, then stripped myself and got in with her so I could bathe her. Cum was still running out of her pussy and down her bruised thighs. Her tender breasts were bruised as well, and her ass had his hand marks on it too. I toweled her off, put her to bed and covered her with a clean sheet and blanket then went into the kitchen and poured myself a stiff drink. I sat with my head in my hands, not sure if I wanted to weep or jack off, but still in shock. It had been the most erotic and outrageous act I'd ever witnessed bar none- because it was the despoilment of the love of my life. And she had done it willingly. Eagerly.