All Comments on 'Out of My Shell Ch. 01'

by PerforatedBucket

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SouperKev777SouperKev7777 months ago

Great first start to a series I hope continues for a long time. Who were the masked men will he go back to school will he fall in love with the girl will he ask the girl, all answers I’m eagerly waiting to find out in the following chapters! Keep up the great writing!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

Highly weird, Highly interesting, Highly provocative!!! Bring on chapter two. 5- Star Start!!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

And a very good first submission I might add!! Congratulations on being in the club!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Started off great, but immediately went crazy. A private research group shows up, with mistresses and whores and he doesn't think that odd? Hell, he just woke up after being injected against his will, making him female. My guess is, getting a nut and being totally gullible to strangers, would be the last thing on his mind. It's a multi chapter story, there's time to let it play out.

ShortyMacShortyMac7 months ago

Very interesting start to the story, I do agree that if they (Dr Lovelace) can reverse engineer what the drug was that caused the change it will be a boon to transgender people. Great job.

Brianna91Brianna917 months ago

amazing first chapter! almost wish it was a little longer lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous