Out of My Shell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing them began to quell some of the anxiety that had been building since I had woken up. Wanting to understand exactly where I was and what was happening, I tried to call out to them. Much to my dismay, I couldn't really make a sound. I hadn't noticed yet, but my mouth was incredibly dry and the only sound I could make was a light breathy gasp. Although it was quiet, it must have been loud enough because my parents turned their focus from the conversation that they were having and switched it toward me, having followed the sound instinctively.

When my eyes met my mother's, it seemed like a mountain of stress had melted for her. Her eyes began to swell with tears and her face lit up with a smile as she radiated joy. My Dad not to be out done, practically jumped out of his chair and poked his head out the door.

"Nurse, she's finally awake." He called out.

She? Did I mishear him?

I didn't have long to spend on the thought. My Mom shot out of her chair and came to the bed side immediately to my right. Tears were openly streaming down her face.

"Danny" she embraced me and continued to sob, "I was so scared, thank god you're finally awake."

My Dad returned to my bedside, standing to my left. He, like my mom, was beginning to get emotional. Cracking his normally quiet but kind persona.

"Danny, I'm so glad that you are okay." He said while embracing me the same way that my Mom had just before.

For the next couple of moments, my parents just held me. And although the situation was comforting and seemed completely natural, something about the situation seemed foreign. The proportions of our bodies didn't seem right. On top of that, I'm not sure if my Dad had ever called me "Danny" before. It was always either "Dan" or "Kiddo".

There was a light knocking at the door. My parents and I all turn toward the open door and see a woman who appeared to be in her mid to late 30's. She was wearing a pair of navy blue scrubs and appeared to be a nurse of some sort. She had a glass of water in her hand and began walking toward me.

"Hi, Dr. Richards is on his way and will be in in a minute, I just thought that you might be thirsty." She said offering me the cup in her hand.

In an instant I remembered how uncomfortably dry my mouth had been when I woke up. I don't think that I could've accepted the glass any quicker, drinking it in its entirety in one go. Finally having some moisture in my mouth, I felt capable of speaking again. I looked up at the nurse with a grateful smile.

"Thank you."

Wait. What? My brain came to a sudden and abrupt stop. That wasn't my voice, it was higher pitched and more feminine in nature. I tried coughing to clear my throat, covering my mouth with my balled up left fist. That's when I noticed that it wasn't my hand in front of my face either. It was smaller. And more dainty? The panic and confusion that I was experiencing must have been evident in my facial expressions because my dad had placed a comforting hand on my leg. Looking down at it, it was bigger than I remembered, huge really.

Suddenly, all of the pieces were starting to fit together. The big bed. The proportions of my parents, they were bigger. My girly hands and voice. I had changed somehow. My Dad referred to me as "she" when he spoke to the nurse didn't he? Then he called me "Danny," He has never called me that. Or was he calling me "Dani?" And why are there nurses here? Why am I in a hospital? What happened to me?

Cutting through my frenzied panic was yet another knock on the door. Standing in the doorway was a black man in his early thirties. He was clean cut with a shaved head, standing about 6'1. He was wearing a pair of light blue scrubs underneath a white lab coat.

"Hello Daniel, I am Dr. Richards." He told me offering a handshake, "Do you remember what happened to you?"

All I was able to do in reply was gently shake my head "No."

Dr. Richards pulls up a chair at the foot of the bed and sits down. "You were in class and a group of armed intruders took your class captive." He slowly explained.

As he explained, everything began to come back to me. The ski masks, the guns, the sheriff, the...

"They injected me with something." I suddenly blurt out, cringing once again at the foreign voice coming out of me.

"Yeah, according to witnesses..."

"What was it? Some kind of drug?" I cut him off, not caring how my voice sounded at the moment.

"It appears that way. We were unable to find any trace of whatever was injected into you. And the perpetrators took the applicator with them. So, we don't really know the exact compound that was used. We ran some tests, and the only thing that became apparent were the extent of the effects of the drug."

He pauses, but I just keep staring at him expectantly, waiting for him to explain just how I had changed.

Seemingly uncertain how to articulate, Dr. Richards continues, "While you are still anatomically male as far as your genitals go, the degree of the changes were extensive. The drug physically shrunk your body and reproportioned your muscle and fat quantities to replicate the female from. Even going as far as changing your bone structure. Giving you a female pelvis"

I hesitated for just a second. "Can you reverse it?"

"If I'm being honest, we haven't seen anything like this. No one has. As far as the scientific community is concerned, something like this isn't possible. You are a foot shorter and lost half of your total body weight. I can't sincerely tell you that we can change you back if we have no idea what changed you."

"So... what now?"

"Well, all these changes happened within an hour of you being exposed. Since then, aside from being in a coma for the last 13 days, all of you your vitals and all your tests have indicated that you are perfectly healthy." He takes a quick look at his watch strapped to his left wrist. "It's about 7:30 right now, we would like to keep you until morning just to see if anything changes now that you are awake. But, if everything stays the same, you would be free to go."

With that, I was still processing what was happening and had no more questions, so Dr. Richards and the nurse left me with my family.

For the next couple of minutes idle conversation made primarily by my parents happened around me. As I was slowly coming to terms with what was happening to me, I shake from my daze and ask, "Is there a mirror here?"

"Yeah, I think there is one in the bathroom. "My Mom replied signaling to a door in the corner of the room that I previously thought was a closet.

I'm able to sluggishly stand up. When I get to my feet and try to take a step, I nearly fall over but am able to steady myself.

That's weird. Walking has been second nature for so long that I always sort of took it for granted. Apparently walking is different in this body. I suddenly remembered learning in physics that women have a lower center of gravity than men due to the differing shape of the pelvis. While I am standing there trying to figure out how I'm going to attack this problem my dad comes up beside me.

"Do you need a hand?" he asks me while lending me an arm to grab ahold of.

"Oh, um, yeah." I reply while looking up at him for the first time since I was in middle school.

We gingerly shuffled our way toward the bathroom. At some point along our journey my mom got up from her seat and was following us. When we arrived at the door, I turned toward my parents. "Do you think you could give me a couple minutes alone?" I ask them.

"Oh, yeah, of course honey." My mom gives me before she and my dad go back to their seats.

I open the door and step into the pitch-black room, closing the door behind me.

Standing in the dark, I can feel the bathroom counter in front of me. I reach to the wall next to me and fumble around until I can feel the light switch. With a deep breath to steel my resolve, I flip the switch.

Staring back at me in the mirror is a college aged girl with chestnut brown colored hair that extends just past her shoulders. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of blue, bright like the sky. Her lips are full and kissable. My eyes traced down her face past her neck to the her pronounced clavicle peeking through the V-neck outline of the hospital gown that I was wearing. I stood there for a while just taking in what I could see and wandering curiously about what I couldn't.

It took me far too long to remember that this figure that I was ogling at was my own. With that realization, I reach behind my back and am easily able to undo the knot holding the gown in place. With the knot undone, the fabric drapes on my shoulder and I can feel the back of the gown opening behind me. With a long deep inhale, I close my eyes. On the exhale, I drop the gown down to my feet where it pools, and I open my eyes. The naked body that was revealed to me was the epitome of beauty. The first thing that catches my attention are the c-cup breasts staring back at me. With small quarter sized nipples and perkiness that seemingly defies gravity, the view is mesmerizing. The second thing that becomes apparent is that there doesn't seem to be a single hair on my body south of my head.

I reached down to my thighs moved my hands up over my hips and onto my stomach. My skin is unbelievably smooth. My hands continue their exploration upward past my ribcage as they cup under my breasts. I hesitate for just a second before my hands continue their ascension and palm my fleshy breasts. I give them a gentle squeeze and they are sensitive to touch and firmer than I expected. I can feel my nipples poking at the center of my palms, begging to be touched, so I bring my hands down just enough that I can pinch my nipples between my thumbs and pointer fingers and roll them gently between the two. Like electricity, a chill shoots down my spine and an involuntary breath floods my lungs. This continues for a moment or two and I can't believe how much more sensitive they are compared to when I was a man.

With the attention I was paying my nipples, I could feel my manhood, (womanhood?) start stirring. I run my hand down to my semihard penis and take it in my hand. It looks so big in my hand. It probably hasn't changed at all, but on my smaller frame it looks huge, but still girly if that makes sense. Like its smoother and softer and God if it doesn't feel more reactive to my touch. I stop myself before too long knowing Id be mortified if the first thing I did after waking up from a coma was blow a load on the bathroom mirror with my parents on the other side of the door. I let myself cool off a bit. Then put the gown back on and rejoin my parents. We keep making idle conversation for about another hour or so until visitation time is up, and my parents have to leave.

Finally alone, I started to melt into the bed. The doctors had told me I'd likely be tired, but they undersold it. I'm exhausted. As I lie awake still realizing just how much my life is changing, I hear a light rap on the door. Woken from my thoughts, I let out a "yeah?" as a reply.

In walks a pair of women. The first is college aged, wearing black scrubs and tennis shoes. She looks like a rocker chick, with long black hair accented by a red streak in her bangs, her pale smooth skin really contrasts with the black ring piercing her septum.

The other woman is older, probably 40's though I'm not sure. She has brown hair that is tied back in a tight pony. Her face is framed by a pair of large round lensed wire frame glasses and instead of scrubs, she is wearing a form-fitting but still professional looking blue dress under her lab jacket. She's tall for a woman, probably 5'10 before she put on those three-inch heels. And the way she moves just exudes confidence. She rolls a stool into the center of the room and crosses her right leg over her left as she sits down.

"Hi Dani," she says in a firm and authoritative voice, "my name is Dr. Lovelace. I am a physician and researcher at OGAR, the Organization for Gender Affirmation Research."

"Hi" I reply, "OGAR? Is that a department at the University? I don't recognize it."

"No, it isn't. It's a private research lab that was founded and operated in San Fransisco. We have spent the last ten years studying and developing cutting edge drugs and methods to help nonbinary and transgender people transition to a body that they feel comfortable in."

"Ok, and you flew out here to see me?"

"We moved our entire facility here." She stated, "Dani, you are the single most valuable research asset in my entire field of study." She hands a manila envelope to the rocker girl next to her and she walks it over to me. "We are willing to invest a lot in order to gain your cooperation with our research." That first sheet there," she continues as I start thumbing through the folder, "is a copy of the invoice for your stay here at the hospital."

The figure was absurd, more than my student loans last year.

"As a sign of good faith, we've already paid them for you. If you ultimately decide not to work with us, that won't change. Starting on the next page, is a contract outlining what we think this partnership would look like. The original term will be for one month and will be renewable by your choice alone at the end of each month. We will run certain physical, chemical and behavioral tests on you for approximately four hours every weekday and in return you will receive a generous monthly stipend of $10,000, medical care and other benefits such as housing, counseling and a supply of clothes for when you get out of the hospital."

Holy shit. That's over six figures a year! "This is a really generous offer Dr. Lovelace." I start, "Do you mind if I take some time to review this and think about it?"

"Of course, you can. I wouldn't expect you sign it without having a lawyer look at it." she replied, "would you mind if we ran some preliminary tests today though? We want to create a timeline of the effects of whatever this drug is that you have been exposed to. And to do so, it will be very important that we monitor things like hormone levels and the severity of muscle atrophy at the point you woke from the coma."

"Uh, yeah. Sure, I don't mind." I say as Dr. Lovelace's lips form a slight almost seductive smile.

"Erica, Do you mind prepping her for blood work and checking her muscles for me?" She directed at the rocker chick still standing next to me.

I get up and sit on the edge of my bed with my feet dangling above the ground as Erica rolls over a tray from the corner of the room that looks to contain a premade blood drawing kit. She is wrapping one of the rubber tourniquets around my right arm and I'm struck at how weirdly fine I am that everyone is referring to me as she and Dani. I guess I'll have to feel it out and put some thought into how I identify in this body.

After tightening the first tourniquet around my right arm she grabs another one and wraps it around my left.

That's a little weird, I think.

"So, what kind of tests do you plan on running?" I ask half out of genuine curiosity and half as a nervous tick to fill the silence.

"Pretty normal stuff I think." Dr. Lovelace replies as Erica squats down and starts rubbing my dangling feet checking for muscle atrophy I'm assuming. Remembering that All I have on is the hospital gown that only comes to my mid-thigh, I close my legs tight to try and preserve some modesty. "A lot of blood work will be necessary. That is going to be our best bet at identifying or reverse engineering what exactly it was that caused your transformation."

As she is talking Erica moves from my feet to the back of my calves. She actually drops to her knees so she can get a better vantage. But the picture of this really hot alt-girl kneeling in front of me already has my dick stiffening.

"Are you able to get hard Dani?" Dr. Lovelace asks in an almost sultry tone.

"Im sorry?" I ask as I instinctively trying to cover my lap in embarrassment only to find that my arms are completely numb from the tourniquets and won't move an inch.

Erica is slowly moving up my calves. "I mean can you get an erection? ED is a very common side effect in transwomen on estrogen. If you can get an erection consistently, that would be a huge quality of life improvement for a lot of people in the trans community. Plus, it would make getting semen samples a lot easier."

Erica has run her hands all the way up my calves and are resting them on my knees leaving me absolutely rigid. I can feel my face and chest heating up and turning red in embarrassment.

"Yes. I can." I say not quite believing how small my voice sounded.

"Good." She says dryly making direct eye contact with me.

Erica pushes at the inside of my knees forces my legs open, then begins running her hands up the outside on my thighs forcing my gown to ride up. Exposing more of me inch by inch. It wasn't until Erica's hands make it all the way to my hips that Dr. Lovelace breaks eye contact and moves her attention to my throbbing member in front of Erica's face.

I follow her gaze to between my legs and struggle hold in a whimper. My dick is as rock hard as it has ever been in my lifetime defying gravity pointing directly at Erica's mouth. She is so close now that I can feel her breath on my head and shaft fogging my head with pleasure and anticipation.

"I think you will really enjoy the tests we do Dani."

Erica sticks out her tongue and laps up the precum from the tip of my dick and I audibly gasp. She goes farther down my shaft and presses her tongue to the underside of my dick gliding it slowly up the shaft then up and over the head. When she finally took me into her mouth I groaned in my girly voice as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

She starts taking more and more of me into her mouth working up to a slow but steady rhythm taking breaks to give my shaft a lick or pop my head in and out of her mouth.

Her humming and my moaning are mixing in the room making a symphony of lust and desire. And I am left to admit one truth. This is more pleasure than I thought possible in my old body. Her warm, wet, soft mouth and tongue leave me gasping for air.

I am awestruck and entranced watching her soft wet mouth taking my cock to the halfway point before it backs off. Repeating this cycle over and over and over until -

-- I feel a hand around my jaw and my head is forcefully twisted upward and to the side where I find that Dr. Lovelace has left her chair and is towering over me.

"If you are going to work with us though, we need to make one thing clear." As she starts to speak to me Erica comes to a complete standstill leaving just the head of my penis in her mouth, "You may be a valuable asset for our research, but while we work together, I am the one in charge."

Erica starts moving her mouth down my cock until she reaches the halfway point that she has been stopping at thus far. After hesitating a second, she forces herself to take me even deeper until her lips are wrapped around my base. She starts alternating between backing out until its just my tip in her mouth and taking my full length in her throat. Working herself into a rhythm until she is fucking her mouth on my cock.

"You see, its important for our experiments that you do everything I say. Running these experiments isn't cheap. So we need to make sure if I tell you to do something, you do it."

Her mouth is driving me crazy. All I want to do is reach out and make her slow down, but my arms are still numb and helpless at my side.

"If I say something is important, its important."

I feel my orgasm building inside me as if it were pressure against a floodgate. driving me closer to the point of no return.

"And if you want to cum, you ask for permission" She says with a devious smile on her face.

"Can I cum please, Dr. Lovelace?" I blurt out, not even caring how desperate it makes me sound.