Out of My Shell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call me Mistress." She replies paying no mind to how close I am getting.

"Please Mistress, can I cum? I don't know how much longer I can last." Im begging now, no shame left to be found.

"Not yet."

Erica increases her pace to double time and my legs reactively try to close around her head. But she won't stop. Forcing my legs back open with her hands, pinning me spread open and leaving me helpless.

"In the count of five you can cum. But until then the experiment isn't over. Do you understand me?"

"Yes" I reply shakily trying to will myself into staying composed.

"Yes what?" she retorts with dominance in her tone.

"Yes mistress." I cry out forgoing whatever shreds of composure I was able to muster.

"Good girl. Im going to start the countdown now. But remember no cumming until I'm done." She says in a sing song way.

"Five."

If its even possible, Erica reaches an even higher gear and increases her speed again. The gluck-gluck-gluck-glucks of her deep throating my dick resonating into the room.

"Four."

With my arms dead at my sides, my legs pinned back and my face held firm in Mistress Lovelace's hands. I finally cave and submit fully to her words craving release.

"Three"

My eyes begin to roll into the back of my head and I am holding the pressure of my impending orgasm with just the weight of her words.

"Two."

"God, look at that slutty look on your face. I bet you didn't even notice the lewd moans coming out of your mouth. Look at the droll dripping from your chin onto your gown as you hang on my words in suspended bliss. I have complete control over you. And if you ever want to feel like this ever again, you will sign that contract and submit yourself to me for testing."

Im about to explode and everything around me is a blur. I am experiencing sexual peaks and crescendos that I had never thought possible before. One step away from falling off a cliff of orgasmic pleasure. Just waiting for Mistress Lovelace's permission.

"One."

"Cum for me Dani."

And just like that, a bomb is set off inside me. The pressure that had been mounting with every word and every action is given release. Causing a torent of pleasure to flow through me culminating in my ejaculation. A searing hot euphoria shooting out of me and into Erica's mouth. The noises that are coming from me are primitive and perverse. With grunts and moans spilling out with each jet of cum I fire into her mouth.

I'm left wheezing as I come down from the single greatest orgasm I've had in my entire life, I feel heavy and I'm drenched in sweat and post orgasmic bliss. I'm completely spent and ready to pass out at any moment. Mistress Lovelace finally lets go of my jawline and my face snaps forward to meet Erika's. She has risen from her knees and is standing right in front of me. Without letting a moment pass she places her hands on either side of my head and presses her lips against mine. She kisses me passionately and I kiss her right back. I part my lips slightly to try and explore her mouth. But when I do, she forces a warm creamy liquid from her mouth to mine. She breaks away from the kiss leaving me with a mouthful of this savory fluid. Its salty and thick, but aside from that, it actually tasted pretty good.

"Swallow it you slut." Mistress commands.

And without a second thought, as if I had been programmed to follow her orders, I did. Depositing the entire mouthful to my stomach.

"Good girl." She says, "I really do believe that this arrangement will be beneficial for the both of us. Now get some rest and think it over. I await your answer."

They lay me down in the hospital bed and tuck me in and within seconds I fall into a deep slumber. Preparing myself for the new course my life has been set on.