Out Of Tensions, Out Of Binds

Story Info
Part Three. Phoebe uses her gift to right many wrongs.
16.9k words
4.9
30.9k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome my lovelies!

This has been in the works for some time, and I hope that the two teasers have helped to build up some anticipation for it! Part Three of Phoebe's story looks at her getting out of - and then into - a very sticky situation, using the skills she has to do the thing she does best.

As usual, it's full of sex, secrets and swapping-bodies.

I hope you enjoy - all feedback is appreciated, so leave me a comment, I read them all!

Love, Danni x

All characters are, of course, above 18 years old.

CW; gender swap; mind control; gender play; body swap; questionable consent; group sex; BDSM; adultery;

~ 1 ~

I looked around that alleyway, the face I was wearing not belonging to me but feeling hot and tense as I tried not to let myself cry.

Ava's words rang through me - the 'blocker' Martin had made; did she mean there was something stopping my mind from revisiting my own body? And why would Martin make something like that?

Why would he leave me so... vulnerable?

'Ms. Wellons?'

It took me a moment for me to realise that the voice was addressing me - to the world, Sylvia Wellons. International superstar. Standing in an alleyway, looking like an idiot, holding a phone so ugly and cheap compared to her perfectly manicured hand it looked like a bad prop.

Then, I remembered who I was right now. I was in a particularly fortunate position, after all - in a position of money.

What I needed, though, was a plan. Ava had said that, in about an hour, I would be able to jump back into myself - so that meant the blocker would last about an hour. Okay. I could work with that.

I turned to Marnie - the adorable, eighteen-year old intern Sylvia had every intention of ruining, and had to dispel some impulses to use the eager little thing as a way to expel some of this tension.

Then, the phone buzzed in my hand, and we both looked down at it.

'Is everything okay, Ms. Wellons?' she asked, looking skeptically at the scene around us. I figured there was no use in staying out in the alley - especially not in the kind of body that might pull the public eye - and followed Marnie's nervous lead back into the hotel.

There was a text on the phone, waiting for me - but not from the same number as the phonecall.

Head Office Basement Stole phone Don't reply M

It all came out as one, rambling message, but there were a few things I got from it; one, Martin had somehow gotten a phone while being held captive (was he?); two, they were at his company's HQ basement - which seemed like a strange place to do this sort of thing, but I figured after a moment that, chances are, they didn't have the chemical facilities anywhere else. It had to be there.

Third, but most importantly, perhaps, was that Martin was okay - and he was on my side.

I let out a shaky breath as I followed Marnie back the way we came.

'Ms. Wellons?' Marnie's voice was quiet as she prompted me again, her concern for her employer kind of endearing. She waited until we were almost back at the room, the journey absent from my memory as I struggled to process what was happening to my life.

I searched the memory of Sylvia Wellons, and found that Marnie was an... eager intern. I thought back to that moment in the lift, on the way down, when I had allowed myself to get all... hot and heavy, thinking I was going to drive back to Martin and fuck him using the body of a superstar. In all honesty, Sylvia's body was aching for it. I looked at Marnie - those ginger curls pointing my eyeline to her generous chest, her chin where I had wiped something away so soft.

I sucked in a breath, and told myself Martin would be fine for now - I had an hour before I was able to do anything anyway. I had the address - and once I was able to jump, I planned to body-hop all the way there; use my ability to get Martin - and myself - out of there.

It wasn't much of a plan, but I knew that I was no good until that blocker wore off, and Ava was expecting me back once it did - which meant that was the last thing I should do.

Marnie opened the door for me, back into the luscious apartment, and as soon as I was through, I turned and pinned her against the back of the door.

She chirped, as I loomed over her diminutive form nicely.

'I need to relieve stress,' I told her. 'Do you understand?'

Marnie frowned, and nodded. 'Yes, Ms. Wellons. What... what do you want me to do?'

I smirked - in all honesty, I just wanted to pass the time, and to get this itch out of me so I could think. Fine, yes, it might have been selfish to fuck at a time like this; but, equally, it was me who was in jeopardy as much as anyone else; surely I could risk my own safety in pursuit of a good orgasm?

My hand went to her choker, as Marnie looked up at me - the awe in her eyes undeniable. Sylvia was beautiful, and world-renowned. Marnie was... no one. A mortal, about to be ravaged by a God.

'Take everything off except this,' I told her, stroking the choker. 'What you were doing earlier - I want that more, okay?'

She hesitated, and I walked away, to the couch that was facing her. I sat, enjoying the fact that Marnie was already pulling off her shirt by the time I turned to face her again. This jumper Sylvia was wearing - and nothing else - left plenty to tease the young intern with.

Marnie was blushing, now, and I felt a sense that usually Sylvia was much more... dismissive of her than this.

I was being kind. Making her feel less replaceable, more wanted. Sylvia, inside my head, wanted to have the intern just eat her slick cunt and make her cum a few times - as was the norm; use the intern until they complained or got boring, and then swap them out. I wanted... more.

I watched with hungry eyes as Marnie kicked off her clothing, clad only in underwear and her choker. She truly was something special - she had on red lingerie that was, I hoped, specially for Sylvia's eyes. The life these women lived was... unbelievable.

'Can I lock the doors?' she asked, and I nodded. Slowly, making sure to give me an excellent view of her swaying arse. She clicked shut the doors to the hallway, and to the service rooms - making sure no more cleaning staff wandered in - before turning and looking at me. She was an adorable mix of sultry and nervous, a glimmer in her eyes that gave away the fact that this hadn't happened before.

I stood, and approached her, wearing nothing but my jumper - and another person, technically - and stood before her.

'I said nothing but the choker,' I told her.

Marnie hesitated. 'But... you said...'

I frowned, and scoured Sylvia's memory - and, there, at the first time Sylvia had seduced her redhead intern, there was the instruction - I don't care about making you feel good - I care about you making me feel good.

Ah. Selfish lover, indeed.

'Well - tonight, you are going to strip, and you are going to crawl into that bed,' I nodded towards the open door to the bedroom, and caught Marnie's eyes following. 'And I'm going to fuck you - okay?'

She swallowed, and I reached forwards, stroking the small of her back, pulling her into my arms; she whimpered as I kissed her, her hands on my hips as I took her tongue into my mouth, moaning a little as Marnie's hand found Sylvia's butt, slipping beneath the hem of the jumper. Her fingers scratched my lightly, and I sighed into her mouth before pulling away.

'Bed,' I told her, feeling the powerful nature of Sylvia Wellons - a woman who has the world at her feet - flow through me; I wasn't usually so dominant. In fact, I often quite like to be taken - like when I had used my boss' body to fuck my own throat, raping my own lifeless body with his cock - God, that was good.

But, equally, in that situation, I was also the one taking advantage of myself; maybe I enjoyed being in charge more than I knew...

Either way, as Marnie dropped the few strands of deep red lingerie on the living room floor and began to make her way through to the bedroom, I had almost managed to forget about Martin, and Ava, and the blocker that was stopping me from being in my own body right now.

Almost.

I followed her in, taking a moment to take in how decadent the room was; the bed was thick, dark wood, and looked old; the window was tall and rounded at the top, with thin curtains pulled over, letting a golden light spill over everything whilst keeping out prying eyes. The carpet beneath my feet was so fucking soft, and the furnishings were as equally tasteful and non-intrusive as the rest of the hotel suite had been.

And, on the clean-as-porcelain bedsheets, was the 18-year-old intern, laying on her back, watching me from the comfort of the thick goose-feather pillows beneath her sunset locks.

I approached slowly, pulling the jumper up over my hips, feeling the cool air meet my sex - Sylvia's sex; there was a wetness between my thighs that was driving the situation, now, and I could feel Sylvia within my head admitting that, even if I let her take over right at that second, she wouldn't stop either.

As I met the edge of the bed, I let the jumper drop, and poked at Marnie's knees, high up. 'Open,' I whispered, and she gave a small whimper while she obeyed, revealing herself to me. Her pussy was, in a word, adorable - almost clean-shaved except for a slip of a red landing strip; her lips were pink and slick, her arousal likely stemming from making her famous boss cum on her tongue less than half an hour ago.

But, this was her turn.

As her knees opened, I climbed onto the bed, feeling like a leopard over its prey - feral and hungry. I climbed over her, slowly, letting my jumped stroke her sex, her belly, as I came up to her face.

Her eyes, lidded and hungry, tried to focus on mine as I loomed over her; my hands over her shoulders, my hips pressing into the backs of her thighs, her legs coming up as her hands snaked around my neck.

'Oh, wow,' she mumbled as I kissed her neck. For some reason, there was significant gratification in treating this teenage intern to the star treatment - pampering and pleasuring her in ways thousands would kill for.

I came up her neck, lips softly smooching her fair skin, before finding her own lips - soft and smartly made-up, she kissed back. Then, tongues slipped against tongues, as our hands became more brave in their exploration.

Beneath me, her tits pressed into the fabric of my jumper, and she whined in annoyance at the lack of contact - and I figured that I was giving her the star treatment; why stop there? So, I sat up, breaking the kiss - which earned me a soft whine from her lips - and looked down at her.

I had a moment of clarity, then, that I was wearing someone else in that moment. Not just Sylvia's body - and not just her sex drive. This was a relationship that I was taking to a new level for her. As I pulled the jumper up and over my head, throwing it to one side without a second thought, I watched Marnie's eyes focus on Sylvia's tits.

I looked down, too, honestly interested to see the body of a superstar; she was near-flat, but the curve of her breasts was perfect. A god-given hand hold for some lucky teenage lesbian to hold onto - which Marnie did. Her hands began to explore upwards, sliding over my skin with fleeting touches, settling on each of those mounds like they were made of gold.

Her hands squeezed, and pawed, and slid over me, making me groan as she sat up, her face going to the left tit - in a moment, my - Sylvia's - nipple was being serenaded by her talented tongue, and I was cradling her head as she suckled her beautiful boss's pert, near-flat chest.

'Stop,' I snapped, after I'd had my fill, and Marnie pulled away. I looked down at her soft face, those big eyes peering up at me, and my heart could have melted.

Could have - if it wasn't actually Sylvia's Sylvia's heart wanted to beat a little faster.

'Down,' I told her, and again she obeyed, lying back. Her chest, far larger than Sylvia's offering, bounced in that gorgeous way only a heavy chest could, and I leaned forwards to show my appreciation.

As Martin, I had more than once played with my tits - he seemed to love how sensitive they were when he was inside me; I wasn't as keen, but that wasn't for a lack of enjoyment. I just always figured there was something better a mouth could be doing.

As I used my learned skills on Marnie, however, her noises of appreciation - those gasps and moans and wilting 'Ms. Wellons'es - could have kept my lips on her hard, pink buds for hours.

Slowly, and giving attention to each of her creases and curves, I kissed my way down her chest, the soft of her belly, until my chin was tickled by that pretty landing strip. Beneath me, Marnie moaned and writhed, messing the bed sheets as my tongue found her clit, tasting her wet, eager sex for the first time.

It was Sylvia's first time, too - I could feel her, inside my head, reeling from being so giving, but equally unable to deny how good the intern tasted. I had a feeling today would not be the last time something like this would happen.

Her first orgasm surprised me - the tension of the tryst obviously bubbling beneath her in ways I hadn't expected. She groaned, gripping the duvet in small fists, and I felt her thighs close around my head as she shuddered uncontrollably.

'Fuck! FUCK!' she screamed, before burying her face in the pillows. I pulled up, feeling her wetness drip from my nose to my chin, as she shuddered into the bedding, turning until she was almost entirely face-down.

'I've... I've never been...' she whimpered, her senses coming back to her. 'No one has ever done that to me.' Once she managed the words, her meaning came through.

She was a virgin. Or, at least, an orgasm virgin.

Me and Sylvia - together, in tandem - knew that this couldn't stop know, then. We had to keep going. To give Marnie the best 'first' she could possibly have. After all, a young slut like this being fucked by Sylvia Wellons couldn't possibly be permitted to think of her first orgasm as 'disappointing' - or even 'singular'. No.

And, as soon as I felt comfortable that Sylvia wasn't going to stop any time soon, I decided to ride that wave of firsts alongside Marnie. I wanted to be eaten to orgasm by one of the most famous women in the world.

Especially if I was almost definitely walking into some life-threatening trap in - oh - about forty minutes.

I focused, and felt that familiar feeling, and-

*

-and then I was beneath her.

Oh GOD, the aftershocks of that orgasm were still ripping through Marnie, her brain almost fried. Ms. Wellons, who was shifting behind us, feeling our body and stroking the back of our thighs, was so beautiful and powerful and sexy and-

'AH!' I moaned as I felt her tongue slide against my cunt, Ms. Wellons' face burying into our backsides as she held our hips, moaning into our sex.

'Fuck, you taste good,' she cooed as her tongue explored us, Marnie's body unfamiliar with being treated like this.

I searched her memories - her brain was hardly in a position to put up a fight - and found what I had expected.

She wasn't a virgin, technically, but one semi-drunk night with her ex-boyfriend a month before getting this job was hardly satisfying; she barely remembered it, and he had barely rated it. He dumped her and promptly fucked another girl, plastering his 'success' in a load of group chats. That was when Marnie took this job, happy for work to take over her life.

Well, she'd certainly succeeded there.

Predictably, Sylvia barely missed a beat - her tongue got to work on Marnie in the most lewd fashion, following that show-stopping orgasm with a second; Sylvia's fingers slipped inside me, as I moaned into the bedding, her thumb against my clit while her tongue fought for space. When she leaned back, fucking me and Marnie with her fingers, her hot breath made contact with Marnie's well-and-truly virgin backdoor, and I couldn't help but let out a purr at the thought.

Sylvia, clearly, picked up on it - as less than a second later I felt her soft fingers pulling Marnie's left cheek as far open as she could, getting access to her untouched pucked. Her lips pecked a route from her thigh up to her tight hole, as I moaned into the pillows and rode her pleasure from peak to peak.

We came another time to Sylvia's fingers, knowing just how to press the right buttons to have her body squirming, tits and face pressed into the bed, knees holding our backside up for loving inspection.

'Such a pretty slut,' Sylvia moaned before her tongue dashed across Marnie's anus, making us freeze. The sensation was like a crack of lightning, sparking something new inside her inexperienced brain. 'Oh, you like that?'

'Yesss...' I moaned, answering for her - I could feel Marnie struggling to think as everything overloaded her, too much too fast too good.

'Yes, what?' she asked, a note of coolness in her tone.

'Yes, Ms. Wellons,' I answered, and was quickly rewarded with another slow, loving lick across the backdoor. Her fingers, still embedded within Marnie's sex, fucked us ruthlessly, thumb circling her clit and finger tips poking into her g-spot on each thrust; 'Hah! Yes - yess - Ms. Wellons fuck - fuck me - fUCK YES!'

The orgasm crashed through us, the worries and tension of the day dripping out of me like she was wringing a wet washcloth; with shuddering limbs and a shaky breath, I turned over and saw the famous lesbian watching me like a leopard - carnivorous and in charge.

I bit my lip, unable to deny the pure sexual prowess she exuded, and unable to deny the fact that I was all too happy for her to force my legs apart, and to keep going to town on my poor eighteen-year-old, near-virginal pussy.

But, as I looked up at her, she sat back and smirked at me, before standing. She walked, hips-swaying, to a bag in the corner, and by searching through Marnie's memories I found the contents of that bag made my chest tighten and my breath catch. She unzipped it, pulled out a nine-inch silicon thing with a beautiful curve and a decently shaped head, with a harness at the base.

Me and Marnie watched with bated breath as she pulled the contraption on, the cock looking far too good on her when it was all secured in place, hanging from her hips like a meaty weapon, made for our pleasure specifically.

'Open,' she told us as she approached again, and we obeyed as Sylvia knelt on the bed, between our knees, and positioned the head at our hole; she leaned down, kissing our lips softly as the head poked in, and the sheer stretch of Marnie's poor sex around the thing told me this was going to be... intense.

'I'm going to break you in,' Sylvia told us, accurately spotting Marnie's level of expertise. 'Would you like that?'

I swallowed. 'Yes, Ms. Wellons.'

~ 2 ~

By the time she was done with me, Marnie was well and truly no longer a virgin. Almost a full half-hour of Sylvia's hand on her throat, hips slapping against hips, pussy stretched and lips meeting in hungry kisses.

The seventh - or eighth - orgasm had Marnie just about pass out, with me inside her, so I made the choice to jump back to Sylvia, who simply held still for a moment or two and waited for the poor redhead to wake up, before starting again.