Out Of Tensions, Out Of Binds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, she's so wet,' moaned the guy fucking me, as he sped up - his cock ploughed into me as his desperation built, each pounding thrust forcing a moan from me, only for that to be lost beneath this guy's balls.

My nose in his taint, I groaned as I felt his cock throb, as a fat, hot load was shot down my throat. He held there for a moment, hand on my neck as he came into it, sharp thrusts marking his shuddering jolts as he enjoyed the moment. As he pulled back, I spluttered and groaned as his cum trailed from the tip of his cock, painting white lines across my features.

Soon enough, another took his place - a smaller weapon, but just as eager to make its mark. As he got to work, eager hands gripped Ava's tits, teasing her nipples as I was fucked, surrounded by eager cocks and hungry men.

My cunt was filled with hot cum, and the sensation of being filled with a stranger's cum sent me over the edge - I came like a slut, moaning around a cock as several hands held me in place on the table, shaking and groaning.

Once he pulled out, I was tugged off the cock in my throat, flipped onto my front, and mounted from behind. A hand in my hair directed me back to swallowing a cock as I was spit-roasted atop the table. The hard top wasn't kind on Ava's knees and elbows, but I didn't care much - I wouldn't have to live with that pain, after all.

I wouldn't have to live with any consequences of this.

The third man to cum did so by pulling out of my throat and spraying my face in thick white as I knelt before him - tongue out, eyes closed.

'Shit,' he moaned as he left rope after rope all over me, the release this was giving him impossible to describe. 'Gary, you getting that?' he asked.

'All of it,' the married man replied, his voice a little shaky - giddy, almost. 'Every fuckin' thing.'

'Good,' I moaned as I was fucked from behind, bouncing back on the pleasantly thick cock currently having it's go. 'Make me regret this, boys,' I told them. 'Get me fucking pregnant.'

At that, the guy bucking into Ava's creamy pussy came, filling me even further with hot, thick cum - the serotonin was... overloading me. I'd never been fucked stupid before, but I could feel it happening, now. Like, if I wasn't careful, I might slip out, and let Ava back in early.

So, between cocks, I sat back and looked at the room - six guys, only one of whom was able to fuck me and hadn't.

'Before you go,' I told him, 'I want you to tie me up. Nice and tight, to the table - okay?'

He nodded, erection in-hand as they all got to work. The conference table split into smaller segments, and they pulled the two outside sections away. Over the last one, I was pushed, arse-up as I bent over, my holes glistening and ready to be invaded. My face rested on the wood, at a perfect throat-fucking level, and once we were all happy with how everything was arranged, they started pulling off their ties.

My ankles were strapped to the legs of the table, pulled wide and firmly held; my hands were pulled back behind my back, forcing Ava' tits into the cold of the tabletop. I was tied at the wrists, and again at the elbows, giving me nowhere to go.

'Perfect,' I moaned. 'Oh fuck - yes, boys - perfect.'

They smiled, genuinely happy with themselves. They had turned their CEO into a fuckable work of art, all curves and holes and streaks of white.

'Now,' I said, 'Put my dress under my head, and gag me.'

'G-gag you?' one of them asked as another fetched my discarded dress, lifting my chin to slide it beneath my jaw.

'I'm your toy,' I said. 'I give you - and anyone else you invite to come down here - to do what you will with me; just don't take out the gag. All those nasty words, taken away... doesn't that sound good?'

I felt a cock, hard and hot, press against my thigh, out of sight, as Gary - the married one - pulled off his tie, and stuffed into my mouth.

A thumb slipped into my cunt, quickly followed by a cockhead. I moaned, eyes rolling as I looked up into Gary's phone, nodding and whining and moaning as one of them got to work fucking their bitch boss.

'Give Mark a call - she fired him last week, bet he'd love to have a go on her,' someone said.

'Didn't she deny all the marketing guys raises, too? Get them down here.'

On and on, they listed people Ava had fucked over, as I moaned into Gary's tie and took the fucking just a little longer.

Then, as I heard the door open, and confused voices ask worried questions, I wondered if this was all about to fall apart.

Then, I heard a zipper unzip, and felt cum splash up my back, as a new cock readied itself at Ava's wet hole.

'Who else is coming?' I heard someone ask.

'Everyone,' Gary answered.

Then, as the cock slipped in-

*

-I swapped back.

It was jarring, being suddenly sat-up, and inside my own body again. It was... slightly uncomfortable, even. Which probably wasn't a great sign.

The initial unease wore off, however, as I thought about Ava, tied up and gagged and currently getting fucked senseless by the entire company, and felt my own wetness seeping into my trousers - Ava really had been enjoying it.

On a level, I hoped she still was.

I settled there, readjusting to my old body for a while. Old body, I thought, with a guilty laugh. It wasn't old - it was mine. But, then again, this ability had opened up the world to me. I could be anyone. Make anyone do anything. I hadn't wanted to be anything great - all of that talk with Martin about being the President had made my stomach turn, all those months ago.

Now, though, having taken a monster who was happy to kill for power, and turned her into a plaything for her abused underlings... there was something cathartic about this. Using my power for good, if you could call it that.

I was more than happy to go back to my quiet life - but I couldn't ignore this feeling. That I had not only saved myself, but I had done something good.

My mind turned to Zara, and how Alex treated her, and the fact he had betrayed me and brought me here, and likely threatened her in the process. Before the day was up, I was going to do something to fix him, too. To give Zara the justice she deserved.

After a few minutes, the door cracked open behind me, and I heard someone enter.

'Phoebe?' Martin's voice sounded.

I grunted in response, so happy to see him, with these eyes, that I almost started crying on the spot. It was strange, I thought, how being in different bodies, different minds, affected the way I felt towards people. Ava's mind had made me ruthless - to her own detriment. Phoebe's mind, my own, made me just want to be held.

Martin pulled down the gag Ava had given me.

'Martin you sexy bastard,' I said, half-laughing, and he grinned. With a few button-presses, the binding slid away, and I moaned in relief as I was able to bend my joints for the first time in hours.

'Get me home,' I told him, and Martin nodded, helping me up. I cringed a little at the wet spot I left on the seat - a symptom of Ava's sadistic mind watching herself get fucked silly, and my own body for being a bit of a sex-pest.

'Can I ask,' Martin asked as he helped me to the exit. 'What, exactly, did you do to Ava?'

I shrugged. 'I gave her what she deserved.'

Martin raised an eyebrow at me as we passed through the doorways, tracing back that route to the lobby. 'Is that so?'

I nodded. 'Yup.'

'Because I got a text a minute ago,' he said, holding up his phone, saying Come to the Computing Management conference room F3 for some fun; bring a friend.

Attached was a photograph of Ava's face, cum-slathered and lustful, hooded eyes and wet lips inviting us to join.

Martin looked down at me, and I couldn't help but smile. 'Sorry,' I said.

'What for?'

'For, you know. Having sex with others. It's not fair on you.'

Martin shrugged as we got into the lift. 'I don't mind too much - especially when mornings like what happened with Zara happen... another few of those, and you're forgiven.'

'Oh?' I asked, as the doors slid shut. 'Speaking of Zara...'

~ 6 ~

Pulling up outside the block of flats I'd lived in for so long felt strange. After so long inside other people's heads - Sylvia, then Ava - those worlds had become so real to me. Their lives felt like they were mine - perhaps to the point where they had started to offset my own life.

Either way, the fact that Alex's car was parked, clear as day, told me he had come back with her, and he wasn't afraid any more. Whatever fear I had put in him, Ava had managed to get rid of. Which wouldn't do.

That wouldn't do at all.

'He might get physical,' Martin said, concern written all over him. His hand on my knee as he parked up, his eyes warm and wide. 'I... after everything today, I don't think you should go in. Not as you, anyway.'

I frowned. 'What do you mean?'

'I just... I would feel more comfortable if you, you know, used me. My body. So, if anything happens, you're safe.'

'I am safe,' I told him.

'I know,' Martin sighed. 'But... for me? I've seen you tied up, blood drawn, trapped and lifeless... I don't want to see you anything close to that, ever again, do you hear me?'

I nodded. 'Okay... okay. I understand.' I knew it would break me to see him like that. If the roles were reversed, I could imagine myself requesting the same thing. 'You really want me to share with you?'

He nodded. 'That way, if you jump into him to do anything, I would still be in here, you know?'

'Okay,' I said. 'Martin...'

'Yeah?' he asked, looking at me as he unbuckled, turning off the engine.

'I... I love you.'

His face twitched, and I wondered how it sounded to him - if he'd heard that before, if he had said it to anyone else before. If he knew I hadn't. If he felt it back.

Instead of an answer, his hand found the back of my head, and he pulled me in for a deep, sensual kiss that made my heart flutter. His fingers fed through my hair, as his lips and tongue devoured mine.

When we pulled apart, I was breathless.

'I love you too, Phoebe,' he said, a half-smile on his stupid face. 'Now - let's go teach this fucker a lesson, and get back to our life, okay?'

I kissed him again. 'Fuck yes.'

*

I watched the now-empty Phoebe fall into the chair, as me and Martin shared his body. Together, in unified thought, we opened the door and locked the car behind us, before looking up at the building before us.

'We're moving out after this,' I said, using his mouth.

'Agreed,' he said. Anyone listening in must have thought he was insane.

Together, we buzzed into the building, and scaled those steps, until we could see Alex and Zara's door.

We listened for a moment, before knocking - but there was no sound inside of voices, or movement. Nothing at all. When we did knock, there was no answer. Not a scuffle, or a hushed shh. We knew their car was outside, but this didn't actually guarantee anything; Alex could have forced her into an Uber or something; or, maybe Zara had made a run for it, and Alex was chasing her down.

Either idea made my stomach turn a little. Or, Martin's stomach.

Not knowing what else to do, we went to our flat and let ourselves in, locking the door safely behind us.

'Should I be myself again?' I asked as Martin we turned on the kettle, the cogs of his brain whirring like nothing else.

'Oh? Oh! Yes,' he said, using the same voice as me. 'Sorry. Yes - can you jump from here?'

'See you soon,' I said, before letting myself slip from him-

*

-back into my own form.

I sat up in Martin's car, and cricked my neck, letting out a groan, before going to open the door.

As I did, though, I looked out and saw Alex's car again - and I could see movement inside.

'Oh shit,' I muttered.

I watched, trying to make sense of it - but between the glint of the sun against the glass, and the general haze of looking through the window, I could barely make out who was who.

So, I took a chance.

*

Zara's hand slapped at my face as I held her by the throat. I was mid-way through shouting something, but the word was lost as I interrupted Alex's train of thought.

'GET THE FUCK OFF ME!' Zara growled, her voice choked out by my fist, I let go, shaking as the adrenaline shot through me, a sharp drug that scorched through my consciousness all of a sudden.

'It's Phoebe,' I said quickly, letting go, putting my hands up.

Only then did I realise that the hand not holding Zara's neck was holding a handgun. I froze, it's presence making my stomach drop, and my heart managed to pick up even further.

I could feel it in Alex's head. My threat to him... he knew there was no way out of it. No way away from me. Was going to kill Zara, and then himself.

'What?' Zara asked, terrified, her back against the window. Her hand fumbled with the handle, and as she fumbled she managed to pull it, letting the door fall open and her fall out.

I didn't move; I just kept my hands up, the weight of the handgun making me feel sick. Alex's body was in turmoil - fear, anger, adrenaline, excitement - all of it was burning through him, Through me.

I could feel the panic burning up - giving way to his anger. He was stronger like this, less susceptible to me. He was fighting back, harder than anyone had before.

The pressure - that immutable pressure I had gotten so used to I barely felt it, now it was like a car pressing on my forehead; it was going to break me, and I had no way out except to give in.

But he knew, now. He knew where I was, in my car - he could see the slumped body of Phoebe, just across the way, in Martin's car. If I dropped out of him, he would shoot there, first, and then-

'Phoebe?' Zara asked, making my head turn towards her. She flinched, standing outside of the car, only just in my eyeline. 'Are you... in control?'

'I don't know,' I said, Alex' voice straining - his words just beneath mine, struggling up, trying to burst through.

Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck. If I didn't do something, anything, he was going to win.

I couldn't let him win. I couldn't let him get away with Zara, or with killing himself. No way out.

So, surprising him, myself, and Zara, I moved, getting out of the car; there was a CCTV camera at the building's entrance, so I went up to it, wearing Alex' face like a mask that was burning me underneath, and I looked dead into the lense, hoping it was recording.

Then, I shot it.

The BANG was unlike anything I'd heard before; my ears rang, and the flinch almost made me drop the damn thing. I saw people on the pavement turn, some running, some screams as they realised what was going on. Zara, in the car park, just watched - frozen to the spot.

I held the gun up above my head, at the clouds, and shot again.

BANG.

This time, more people reacted. Screams, people running - Zara ran, then, out of the car park and away from me. Away from Alex.

I could feel him inside, trying to get power again, just begging to be released so he could off himself; but instead I waited. I fired a third shot - BANG - into the sky, and waited for the police to arrive. It couldn't have been more than a minute or two, but it felt like the whole world was weighing on me.

They arrived in flashes of red and blue, their own guns drawn. At their order, I dropped the gun, and someone tackled me to the ground. I felt the gravel dig into my cheek, but the adrenaline was muting everything.

They pulled me up, an elbow digging into my back to keep me moving, as I was dragged away in front of everyone. Once I was in the back of the police van, I looked at the blacked-out window, and saw the reflection of Alex, beaten and crooked-nosed.

'I think I've made my point.'

Then-

*

-I was back.

I sat up, my own heart catching up to the panic and adrenaline it was expecting, and before I knew it, I was crying.

Just bawling, knees up to my chest, hands in my hair, as the fear and shock and violence of the inside of Alex's head filtered out of me. The flash of blue lights faded, and I waited a few minutes more before I heard the knock on the window, and looked up to see Martin, like an angel on a rainy day, looking in on me through the glass.

Behind him, holding her arms and shaking like a dog, was Zara, a police officer taking her statement.

The door opened, and Martin held out his hand for me. When an officer looked up at me, her eyes a picture of sympathy, she probably just saw me as a terrified witness. Nothing more. No one would ever know, but me, Martin and Zara. And Alex, of course.

After that, time was a blur. Someone in uniform took my statement, but I just told them I was in my car after me and Martin parked up; he had gone up to the flat, and I was tired and liked to sleep in the car; that I would come up when I was ready. Martin agreed that this was the closest to the truth we needed to tell them, and they saw no problem with it. I told them the shots scared me, and I saw Alex with the gun in the car park shoot up into the air. That I curled up into a ball and hid.

It was a lie, of course. But it was an easy one, to make sure a violent, abusive piece of shit stayed away. For good.

~ 7 ~

'You never did get that birthday present,' I mumbled into Martin's ear. About a week had passed since... everything. Ava had up and quit, recognising she was beat, and used her money to fuck of to America or something; Alex was still under investigation, but we hadn't learned anything more. Frankly, we'd been happy to switch off from the world for a while, stay in bed, and waste away with each other.

'I don't mind,' he said, kissing my cheek. 'I'm a very content man.'

'Hmm,' I hummed, sliding my leg across him.

The night before, he had made love to me the way a husband does - slowly, with lots of care and attention. I was ready to give him the morning a wife should - slutty, with lots of moans and nibbles.

Not that we were married. But, you know. When you've been inside someone's head as much as me and Martin, those kinds of barriers sort of... melted away.

'I know you like Sylvia Wellons,' I told him as I pulled myself up, letting the bedding fall off my shoulders, the morning glint of sunlight casting a yellow hue over our naked bodies. Beneath me, his cock woke up, and I felt his hands fall against my thighs, ready to steady me.

'I do...' he said wearily, looking up at me as I bit my lip, making riding motions on him as I felt him grow hard. Soon his length was dragging against my slit, trapped beneath me. 'Oh wow.'

'You know,' I said, leaning down and letting his mouth meet my breasts. Martin began to kiss me, hands exploring my body as I lifted myself up enough for his cock to almost - almost - press into me, before pushing back, feeling him moan in anticipation and playful disappointment. 'Before everything... happened that day, I went to find Sylvia.'