Out of the Ashes Ch. 04

Story Info
The night is young and full of surprises.
6.3k words
4.67
6.1k
8
0

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: A day to remember

(6.3k words, romance, size difference, bulges, teasing, dialogue)

Alexia didn't only try to be more useful to her new boss but tried her hardest to succeeded in it. She worked day in and day out to repair the stairway, the interior and the floor. Even after her usual duties when the inn had closed, with Margaret often joining to help her friend and their new boss and taking Alexia's fear of them being separated away from her.

After some days, Manuel slowly started to get less moody around Alexia, as she really didn't ask for anything in return.

No extra salary, not even extra food, she was just willingly doing everything he was asking her to do. While their human boss and Margaret already came along greatly, he started to slowly care about Alexia as well. Not nearly to an extend like the others and nothing that could come close to friendship, but he was atleast looking that she wasn't overdoing herself and often had to tame her working enthusiasm.

The former commander often dropped dead tired into her bed and didn't move until the next morning. However, she felt better with every day, despite her exhaustion.

Margaret didn't reveal that she overheard their conversation either but silently was very proud in how much her roommate tried to step up to become a part of this little "family". Not only did Alexia try to change for the better around her new colleagues but also around the other humans she met.

Many still treated her quite poorly, calling her out while she was working on reparations or bringing in supplies. But she soaked these insults up, way better than before and didn't let them enrage her so easily any longer - which was quite a challenge for her.

The 8'6" futa even occasionally tried to talk to others, especially the suppliers she met almost on a daily basis and just like Agatha told her, she was slowly making progress with some ... it just needed someone to make the first step.

Not only was the former commander busy trying to blend in but also Margaret.

The blonde beauty helped to write invitations for the upcoming festival and met many new faces around the district as they started to plan their annual event. With every new day she started to forget more about their initial plan to return to the palace and focused on the current situation and ... grew increasingly fond of it- even Alexia, although just very slowly.

The young heir at first didn't dare to ask to go to the festival with her colleagues but as the twins invited both of them, they had no other choice than to accept. Alexia, to be fair quite reluctantly, joined aswell and soon the big day came, and it would have been one the two wouldn't ever forget.

"I still say this is a stupid idea. I should be helping Manuel instead of going out with you guys," Alexia hissed.

"Everyone needs a break, Lexi. You included," Margaret replied cheekily from behind the closed door.

"Fine... but they said there would be dancing... what if I simply run over someone?" Alexia grumbled while speaking to her roommate from outside the bathroom.

"No excuses! You said you were coming with us. I guess you will have to look that your moves don't kill someone by accident. Besides, I know you can dance." The blonde princess chuckled while doing her hair.

She looked into the mirror and slowly started to like what she was seeing and took her sweet time to get simply everything right.

"Maggie, are you done yet?" Alexia asked after another short pause.

"Just a few more minutes. I would have been ready already wouldn't you have taken ages to get dressed," Margaret mused and applied her very subtle make up she borrowed from Agatha.

It wasn't really anything spectacular just some eyeliner and an almost unnoticeable lipstick, but she wanted to look pretty for today's occasion.

"I'll wait down stairs with the others then. Don't take too long ... or we will leave without ya," Alexia joked, her voice echoing through the bathroom door while she headed outside.

"Yeah, yeah, don't you dare go without me!" Margaret laughed back and heard the door close. Finally, she was alone.

She lifted the blue dress she didn't even had any opportunity to wear until now and had just one more thing to take care of.

Just like Alexia she was determined to keep her smaller but still very masculine parts a secret and that meant she wouldn't be allowed to sport any unexpected erections.

So, she had to masturbate atleast twice per day, usually before her work shift and in her lunch break, but this time she had to release some steam just right before the festival started, just to make sure. Margaret usually wouldn't rush and quite enjoy her wanks, but she was already in a hurry, so she had to rely on something she knew would arouse her immensely and push her over the edge quickly.

Thinking about Alexia. It felt wrong, she knew that, but this was probably the reason it worked so well for her. Breaking a taboo and masturbating to the person she was closest with.

Her idle member pushed out her panties as her slender fingers worked the glans through the fabric.

"Mmmmh. Yes..." she sighed while closing her eyes and imagining Alexia's furious and daily morning wood.

The princess wasn't well endowed for a hermaphrodite, but to a human she was huge.

Her bulge quickly grew and soon was restricted by the tight panties, meant to hide her sizable bulge as much as possible.

Margaret grinned and released her expanding cock from its silk prison and granted it more room to grow as she now started to tightly rub along its shaft. To add even more fuel, she groped her quite sizable balls and entered her now twitching vagina with two fingers.

The blonde sported 5 inches fully flaccid, but she was definitely a grower and reached atleast a "decent" size of 11 inches - not bad for hermaphrodite of her stature.

The princess' mind was occupied with thinking about Alexia working out and imagined her sporting an erection while doing sit ups - pushing out her training outfit and soon reaching her huge breasts. Margaret's stroking intensified as she got closer. She clenched her balls with her free hand and just barely suppressed a moan as she entered with another two fingers.

"Bend over Maggie," Alexia said in her daydream and Margaret grunted as she felt her balls contract furiously and her cum pumped into her shaft until she came furiously into the sink. The orgasm was despite a lack of proper build-up still quite intense.

"God dammit Lexi..." she moaned softly while catching her breath.

For a moment she grinned because of the little scenario she envisioned in her head, knowing that she would probably love things to play out like this. Maybe one day. For now, though she had to get ready - her friends were still waiting.

The young princess walked down the stairs and was greeted by her new friends and Alexia looking just like usual, with her wearing her work outfit, towering above the others and sticking out in their group.

Sticking out was certainly something the blonde did as well as the others were silenced by her simply walking down to them.

"Maggie, You are ..." Ricky started.

"...beautiful!" Remy concluded and blushed immensely as she stopped next to him.

Agatha as well was in awe and grinned happily as their new waitress was showing her full beauty, with what she got at her disposal.

Her long blonde hair wasn't flowing freely like usual, but held down by a cute little blue bow, matching her plain but still gorgeous dress. Even her mere C-Cups were displayed nicely in the very modest outfit and showed her respectable curves, at least for a human.

Margaret's eyes matched the outfit even better and her subtle makeup completed her stunning look. She was a sight to behold.

Alexia was equally speechless and admired the looks of her friend. Back in the palace she saw Margaret almost exclusively walking around in dresses, much more beautiful ones at that, but this time it felt different ... more ... special. The dress might have been inferior but the blonde radiated such excitement that she immediately felt herself drawn to the princess.

"You look stunning, Maggie," she almost shyly proclaimed, shortly blushing as the incognito heir was thanking her.

Agatha and the twins couldn't hold back their praise even to the point that Margaret almost grew a bit tired of it, but Alexia just silently stared at her younger friend, feeling the same sensation she felt when they spoke about joining their colleagues two weeks ago.

"So, with that out the way, how about we head out?" Margaret chirped and was enthralled by the opportunity to see how humans celebrated.

Thankfully the event was taking place just 5 minutes in walking distance, but Alexia wouldn't mind if it would have taken an hour to get there.

The imposing hermaphrodite was just too much focused on her childhood friend and just how much more alive she looked. The banter with her new colleagues, seeing the slightly bland but admittedly very imaginative decoration, every little detail, Margaret soaked it all in - with fire in her eyes. A fire that the former commander just barely remembered from many years ago.

Soon they reached their destination, with self-made paper chains and garlands shining in the last rays of sunshine Just the second she wondered about it they ignited the torches next to the stands, selling liquor and food.

This was definitely the plainest festival they ever visited, but there was just an unsophisticated and pleasant charm to it.

Margaret's gaze was wandering all over the place, she was simply surprised by how different this felt to the feasts back in the palace, much livelier and more exciting and not nearly as formal.

"I assume you like it," Remy asked, coming once closer to the still impressed blonde.

"It looks... so much more fun than to what I am used to," Margaret couldn't stop grinning and was overtaken by the desire to experience all of it sooner rather than later.

"Quick, lets drink something. I want to taste... everything," the blonde princess didn't wait for an answer and pulled him with her. Her playful attitude even made the still envious Alexia break a smile.

They walked up to a stand and found the banner of their inn on it. This was Manuel's beer. He was actually one of the suppliers for the festival, but wouldn't join them. He claimed it was something more suited for young people, but they all knew he really wasn't the guy to go out anymore, even after they asked him to. But he was right with one thing, there were almost exclusively young people here. Agatha stuck out with her being almost the only one in sight that had grey hair, everyone else looked younger, some way younger.

"So, Lexi, don't think you can go back home sober either. Bottoms up!" Ricky said as he handed Alexia her beer. They all stood in a small circle, but before they could start to sip on their mugs Agatha spoke up for a toast.

"Wait, before we drink... I just want to use this opportunity to thank you two. You brought back some life into our little home and I think I speak for all three here when I say, we consider you our friends", the senior chef looked at the two grinning twins which nodded happily and lifted their mugs aswell.

"On our new friends," the twins said in unison, like they often did.

"On our new friends!" Margaret happily chuckled and increasingly felt not just grateful but also for the first time in ages ... like she belonged somewhere.

"On our new friends," Alexia repeated, much more timidly, but she couldn't deny that she appreciated this little toast very much.

For a while they were just talking, forgetting about work and just enjoying their time together, while the final preparations for the event were still ongoing. The band was still setting up and instead of pianos, violins and harps the two hermaphrodites were soon listening to a bizarre mixture of instruments. The music was simple but catchy and encouraged anyone to take part in the upcoming dance.

They all were sipping on their next drinks as Alexia lowered her gaze and seemingly tried to hide herself. She was the first to notice that she was getting more attention than usual, not in a good way.

She was feeling the gazes of many citizens on her since they got here, but most atleast knew that she worked for Manuel at this point.

Still, they would mumble and at times point at her. But this was different. She heard some drunkards openly calling her out, it was just hard to hear over the sound of the music.

"Lexi. What's up?" the princess asked and noticed that something was wrong.

"Are you deaf you tall bastard?!" they heard, now far more clear and closer as the band paused to set up another instrument.

The group looked at a table of some middle aged and obviously already completely wasted men ... by the looks of it probably one of the older visitors.

Alexia noticed over the last weeks that the younger generation was far less hostile towards her, with them not experiencing the horrors of war at first hand. But the previous generation, was mostly aggressively ... just like these morons.

"I asked since when do they serve futa sluts here?! Are they already more drunk than us?!" the slender and scarred men shouted, to the amusement of his equally drunk friends around him.

"Don't listen to them," Agatha whispered while Alexia was just trying to ignore it and focused on her drink instead.

"Hey, I am talking to you!?! Don't tell me you chickened out you tall cunt!" the stranger didn't stop insulting her and Margaret was feeling like enough was enough.

Before she could speak up though she saw Remy step forward towards the table. He wasn't really imposing looking to them. He was way too petite and way too elegantly dressed for that, but he was determined.

"Hey, grandpa. Don't you think you should call it a day already, so that we won't have to scrape you up from the floor after you're done making a fool out of yourself?", the blonde boy said surprisingly calmly but that insult didn't go unnoticed.

"What did you say boy?!" he got up from his table, already swaying left to right as he struggled to stand still.

"I said you should know when to call it a day. Go home before you'll regret it!" Remy hissed and took another step closer.

He probably wanted to proof a point, more likely though he wanted to impress Margaret, but this wouldn't end well.

Alexia set down her mug and let out a deep sigh as she looked at the two women in their group, willing to join Remy as his brother surprisingly took her place instead.

"What he wants to say is that you should really think who you are insulting. Look at whose beers you are drinking," Ricky laid a hand around his more rousing brother.

"How does this matter? Beer is beer!" the drunkard chanted, earning more laughter from his friends.

"The thing is, that is OUR beer. We all are working in the 'Sailor's mug' and if you don't stop insulting our co-workers you won't get any more beer for the whole night. Do you want that?" Ricky continued.

This scene was not just bizarre but also hilarious to watch and Margaret just poked Alexia with her elbow before whispering.

"Quite perceptive our little fella, I didn't think he had this in him," the blonde mused and the in comparison giant hermaphrodite had to hold back her laughter.

Truly, it was an even more entertaining sight to see this usually shy young man speak up like this... and way more effective than his far more extroverted brother.

"So, my dear mates. I'd say we just let this one slide, but one more word and you all have to suffice with tea or water. Are we clear?" the often-timid twin brother concluded and gently pulled his brother with him.

The table was silent, they mumbled angrily and occasionally slurred something lewd but they were silenced by this little act.

"Bravo. Ricky. I didn't even know we have a say in who gets served," Margaret smiled.

"Well, we don't, but he doesn't know that", Ricky whispered while winking. It all had been just a ploy.

For a second both hermaphrodites were stunned by this reveal, but moments after they bursted out in laughter.

"Ricky, you are just wonderful my dear. Thank you, for stepping up. Both of you," Alexia chuckled while resting a hand on each of the two blonde and now blushing boys.

Ricky usually wasn't the brother who got any spotlight, but this time he rightfully deserved it and earned the former warrior's gratitude... both did.

Thankfully this was the only and last incursion for the night, from there on the stage was set for them to have a good time - and eventually to join the dance floor.

The patchwork band was doing a decent job to motivate the people, but what really caught everyone's attention was the frantic nature of the dance.

It consisted mostly of just spinning and rapid turn-arounds and even more bizarrely with fully extended arms. The young heir didn't even notice a pattern and doubted most on stage even knew how they were supposed to perform.

This wasn't the point though, since this "dance" seemed solely designed to provide some juvenile but innocent fun. Their group observed the band and the plethora of people dancing for a while before once more Remy had to be the one trying his luck on Margaret.

"May I ask for this dance, m'lady?" he asked as he gracefully bowed down before her.

Margaret was just grinning as she grabbed his hand and bowed equally gracefully. The young blonde man's excitement was obvious, he thought he actually might have a chance on a girl way out of his league at that moment.

The gorgeous princess turned around, set down her mug and rolled her eyes playfully at Alexia before facing her new dance partner again.

This little moment was just enough to convince Alexia that her blonde friend was completely aware of his advances and seemingly didn't consider him to be THAT close. Alexia felt a burden fall off her shoulder.

She constantly dreaded that Margaret would actually give into his advances, but this fear was thankfully unfounded. The blackhaired futa laid back at the stand and relaxed as she observed the young blonde duo joining the other dancers.

Alexia could have sworn she heard her friend's laughter through the jumble of voices of now hundreds of visitors around them. Just the way she laughed and smiled, drawing everyone's attention around them on her, she was just...

"Lexi?" the remaining man in their group asked and made her snap out of her deep thoughts.

"Mmh?"

"Didn't you hear me? I asked if you want ... to... you know... dance. There is no point in standing around when everyone else is having fun," Ricky grinned sheepishly.

"You know there is still Agatha here..." she smirked and looked over to the stocky older woman chuckling herself with how dumbfounded Ricky looked.

The blackhaired hermaphrodite couldn't hold back a cute chuckle, until she noticed his confidence crumble. And just for speaking up for her earlier and out of fear of destroying his new found confidence - she actually felt that he earned this dance.

"I gladly accept ... my hero," she smiled and looked over to Agatha, silently but also happily nodding. They left the chubby chef behind, surely, she would find someone else to enjoy the festival with and looked after them as they formed the most unlikely of dance duos.

And just like this Alexia was also joining the masses, sticking out heads over the others, but most seemed to be fine, or atleast didn't care, with having her around. She was after all just a woman that wanted to enjoy the company of her friends, just like the others.

Soon they spotted Remy and Margaret spinning around frantically and her laughter was somehow still overshadowing all other noises. Ricky tried his best to keep up with Alexia, but despite being quite a decent dancer he simply didn't know how to lead a woman that was almost 3ft taller than him - and struggled to keep his gaze from the cleavage just before his eyes.

12