All Comments on 'Out of the Ashes Ch. 12'

by Hurradiegams666

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super excited for the next chapter!

Margaret has done a lot of growing in more ways than one; She used to be so shy, so introverted but now she's fighting with all her heart for peace and love. The scene of her reuniting with Queenmother was really sweet as well as being kinda hot cause of the size they both share. It's really something wonderful that I'm keeping her erotic futa body AND her interpersonal relationships, desires, and inner conflicts in mind. Caring about the characters and it's world in a erotic context is a hard sell; But I think you've done a phenomenal job! I hope this'll work out for Margaret and Alexia, the reason behind the kidnapping may not be as malicious as she thinks. Her parents still love her, to some extent at the very least. She still has a lot of growing to do, as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHurradiegams666@Hurradiegams666
Hello there! I am just a non-native writer trying to offer some stories for your enjoyment and to improve my own craft. Most stories will include seriously niche fetish (futa, growth etc.) elements, but hopefully will also work from a story perspective on their own. That's w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES