All Comments on 'Out of the Ashes Ch. 13'

by Hurradiegams666

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All hail King Margaret!

Margaret saved the day! Though it doesn't appear to have turned out the way she expected, everything still kinda worked out! I really liked the details of Maggie not really being a fighter and not knowing how to distribute her weight properly; It's that lovely mix of her erotic body swinging about and how serious futanari combat is conducted. Once again you do a wonderful job mixing your worldbuilding and erotic stuff together!

There are still questions to be asked like what Anastasia's true goal is and what Margaret's trump card was supposed to be. But for now the storm has cleared! Margaret has grown physically and emotionally over the course of the story so I think it'd be fun to get her final measurements once the story concludes; Really stress how far she's come and all that. Maybe she'll have a measuring done for a royal gown for her status as king or something. Nevertheless, I can't wait to see where it goes from here! The romance is heartfelt and the drama is gripping, so I'm definitely going to support more of your works in the future as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHurradiegams666@Hurradiegams666
Hello there! I am just a non-native writer trying to offer some stories for your enjoyment and to improve my own craft. Most stories will include seriously niche fetish (futa, growth etc.) elements, but hopefully will also work from a story perspective on their own. That's w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES