Out of the Ashes Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward and as she did so, her sword's hilt pushed into the bed frame with an audible thump. Their daughter did not even flinch and kept waiting with the patience of an omniscient goddess. That was the moment when their daughter's name was revealed to Alexia. Almost like someone, somewhere had a sense of irony in intertwining Alexia's grim past with the delightful present.

Her lips formed a knowing smile that her daughter immediately tried to imitate. The warrior's strong arms lifted their daughter higher and closer to her face now that she found the perfect name.

"My little angel, do you know what? Your mother is right, you should have a proper name. A beautiful name. And thankfully did I know someone with such a beautiful name. How do you like 'Elisabeth', my little angel," Alexia said with a quivering voice. "What do you think, little Beth?"

Little Beth's happy grin was the answer she was looking for and kept gracing her little face when both her mothers sank into the bed with her. For the first time united as family.