The Summer Rental Ch. 01

Story Info
Nell needs a room. Joan has that, and more, to offer
21k words
4.85
19k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Let’s see. Fifteen forty-seven, fifteen forty-nine, fifty-one.” Nell was peering at the mailbox numbers as she drove down the quiet, tree lined street. She was getting in a bit later than she hoped, and her phone had died about ten minutes ago, so no GPS. But she was pretty sure she was in the right place. “Fifteen fifty-nine, there it is!” She pulled down the short driveway and parked in front of the garage.

It was a beautiful Cape Cod style house, clearly well taken care of, with white siding and green trim. The trees surrounding the lot made the front private enough from the main road, while still letting in plenty of sunshine. The two car garage was painted the same, and Nell could see a pool out back. She was hoping she’d be able to take advantage of that. Previous landlords had been hit or miss about that sort of thing.

“Well, it at least looks like the listing,” she said to herself. She’d been burned before. A previous place in Bozeman had been barely better than a squat despite the nice pictures online. Nell spent a long winter nearly freezing to death each night.

When she knocked on the door, a teenager answered, which was not what she expected. The girl was a pretty brunette, slightly shorter than Nell, with a dancer’s build. Long legs, toned thighs, strong looking shoulders. She looked at Nell expectantly.

“Uh, is Dr. Solvig home?” Nell asked.

“Yeah, she is,” the girl replied. “And you are…?

“Oh! Hi! I’m Nellie, Nell.” She stuck out her hand. “I’m renting the apartment above the garage for the summer.”

“Right, we’re doing that again.” The girl didn’t sound too excited about the idea, but she shook Nell’s hand anyway. “I’m Callie. One sec.” Callie turned halfway back into the house. “Mom, the renter is here!”

“Be right there!”

“She’s coming.” Callie gave Nell a tight smile. “See you around.”

“Yeah, you too.” Nell didn’t have much time to consider the standoffish girl, because her mother was approaching.

Dr. Solvig was more what Nell was expecting. In her late forties, dark brown hair swept behind her ears. She was wearing jeans and a blouse, but Nell got the impression that she had a nice body for her age. “Hi, you must be Nellie,” she said, extending her hand. “Welcome.”

“Thanks, Dr. Solvig,” Nell said, shaking her hand. “Just call me Nell.”

“And you can call me Joan. Come on, I’ll show you the place.” Joan led Nell over to the garage and up a flight of stairs on the side. “You already met my youngest. Eighteen and counting down the weeks until she can start college. She’s ready to get out of here, so don’t take it personally.”

“I don’t mind, I was eighteen once too.” They entered the apartment and Nell whistled. “Wow, this is really nice.”

“We try to keep it looking good. But this is everything. Bed, couch, TV. Bathroom’s back there, and this is a kitchenette.” Joan took everything in a wave. “You said you’d be working a lot, so I don’t know if you’ll need that.”

“Probably not too much. What’s that?” Nell pointed at a door on the far wall with a keypad lock on it.”

“Oh, just storage,” Joan replied. “Honestly nothing much in there worth locking up, but a few years ago I rented to a guy who stole my Christmas lights.” She shook her head and then made her way to the window. “If you look out here you can see the pool. And that little walled area off to the side is an outdoor shower. Feel free to use both.”

“Wow, this is really nice. What kind of doctor did you say you were?”

“I practice osteopathic medicine.”

Something about that tickled a bit of recognition in Nell’s mind. “Is that something like a chiropractor?”

A little grimace crossed Joan’s features. “Sort of. I do similar adjustments, but in a more clinical setting. Plus I actually went to medical school. I work at the hospital.” It sounded like something she’d explained many times in the past.

“Very cool.” Nell was happy with everything so far. It was looking like she’d made the right choice. “You said that was your youngest daughter?”

“That’s right. Her sister, Zoe, is a sophomore at Dartmouth. She’s finishing up this week and she should be driving home on Sunday. So you’ll meet her then.”

“Awesome. Is there a Mr. Solvig?” Nell asked. “I’m a single girl traveling alone most of the time. It helps to know when there might be strange men around.”

“Ah, no,” Joan said. “My husband passed away more than a decade ago.”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.”

“It was a long time ago.” Joan took in a deep breath, her smile returning. “Well, I’ll leave and let you get settled in. You know where to find me if you need anything.”

*

Callie Solvig was ready to go to college, ready to get out of her small town and move on with her life. But she knew that there were going to be some things she would miss. Her mom’s cooking. Her own bed. Privacy. But maybe most of all, she was going to miss the outdoor shower. On a day like this, with the warm sun streaming down through the trees, there was nothing better.

And as Callie strolled out to the shower, headphones blasting music, looking down at her phone, it didn’t even occur to her that there might already be someone using it. Who would it be? Her mother was inside, her sister was still at school. Even on the off chance that someone was using it, surely they would know to lock the door. Right?

When she opened the door the first thing she noticed was the running water, filling the space with steam. The second thing was the very nude woman standing under that water, soaping her hair with a surprised expression growing on her face.

“Oh, shit! I’m so sorry!” Callie said. “Just let me-” She froze, eyes going wide as saucers, when she saw what was between Nell’s legs. A thick length of cock, hanging almost to her knees. “Holy fuck! What the fuck is that?” Callie shook herself. “I mean, I’m sorry, I’ll leave.” She backed out of the shower, tugging her headphones off. “Uh, Nellie? Nell, right?”

“Yeah,” Nell’s resigned voice came through the door.

“The, uh, the lock is at the top of the door. It’s like a little latch.”

There was a clicking sound, and then a shaking of the door as the lock was tested. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Callie bit her lip, the image of Nell’s cock still fresh in her mind. “I’m sorry again.” She retreated back into the house.

Nell waited for Callie’s footsteps to recede and then leaned her forehead on the shower door. “Stupid, stupid, stupid. You’ve barely been here an hour and you’ve already shown someone your dick.” She stepped back under the shower and tilted her head back to stare up at the blue May sky. “Ughhhhhhhh.”

Maybe staying with a single mom and her two daughters was a bad idea. Then again, her last place had been four guys and her, and she’d slept with all of them. So maybe she just couldn’t win. Memories of her antics in that ski bum pad in Tahoe had blood pooling in her cock, and Nell began stroking herself. If she had privacy now, she might as well take advantage of it.

*

Callie knew that gooning was, in general, a male hobby. She just didn’t understand why. What was it all about, edging yourself for hours? Maybe that would bring on some sort of altered mental state, but there was no way it would be all that intense. And a guy could orgasm once, maybe twice, a session? Get out of here.

Girls, on the other hand, gooning made perfect sense for girls. Capable of multiple orgasms, one after another after another. Individual stamina was your only limit. What did a guy know about chaining orgasms together until you were a gasping, drooling, squirting mess, your brain practically leaking from your ears? Nothing, that’s what. A man would never experience the sublime agony of hitting the crest of your tenth orgasm in under an hour, spit drooling from your slack mouth all over your tits, while you crammed a foot-long dragon dildo up your ass and squirted all over your monitor. And as far as Callie was concerned, they were lesser for it.

And what did a guy even have, one erogenous zone? Two if he was confident about exploring his ass? Callie had her clit, her labia, her g-spot, her a-spot deep inside her. The tip of her tongue and the back of her throat, her nipples, her asshole. She could stimulate them one at a time or all at once. She was still chasing the elusive coregasm, but she would get there eventually. And she had the abs to show for it.

Still, girls were a niche part of the gooning community. But what was the internet for if not for bringing small, like minded communities together? So that night when she logged on to her Girl Gooners Discord server, there were already nine other people in the chat. It was a small server, only about eighty total members, and it had very strict and ongoing verification requirements. Because who wanted some gross boy infiltrating their private space under false pretenses?

There were two women doing their monthly verification livestreams tonight, and Callie opened both feeds to see what was going on. FeFiFoFranny was a pale, skinny little thing, her pink dyed hair styled in a pixie cut. She was facing away from the camera, kneeling on her chair, and was pounding her ass with a horsecock dildo. Girlcum was drooling from her pussy and soaking into a towel she’d thrown down on the seat. DiamondD was in the other feed. She was a curvy black girl, currently leaning back in her chair, legs spread wide. She was holding a magic wand to her clit, and as Callie watched she tugged a fat anal bead from her asshole. There was a digital counter on the table next to her, and it read thirteen. That made sense, given DiamondD’s glazed, vacant expression, and the spit drooling down her chin into her cleavage. Callie leaned forward to reach her keyboard.

CallMeCal: Fuck D, are you going for a new record?

The other girl didn’t answer right away. She leaned her head back and let out a long moan. Her pussy began gushing around the magic wand and she pulled the last fat bead from her ass. When her hips stopped twitching she reached over and hit a button on the counter, the number advancing to fourteen. DiamondD slid the magic wand down until it was pressing on her asshole, pushing until the business end of the vibrator slipped into her. “Going for twenty tonight, Cal.”

“Fuck,” Callie said to herself. Twenty? The most orgasms she’d ever managed in one session was fifteen. She was so brain dead after that she was monosyllabic well into the next day. Her mom actually thought she was coming down with the flu. If only she knew the truth…

Callie wasn’t planning on anything close to that tonight. Just a nice long session that left her lightheaded and loopy. Now what to watch? She usually started with solo masturbation videos, maybe some artistic lesbian stuff. As the night went on she would progress to harder and harder content, until she finished on some public humiliation gangbangs, a bit of hard anal fisting or extreme deepthroats. By that point her cunt was a sloppy mess and she’d fucked her own ass with some pretty thick toys, so she was in the right mindset. But tonight maybe she was in the mood for something different.

CallMeCal: Does anyone have any good trans on female stuff they can share?

Links came flooding into the chat. Callie started opening windows. She had two monitors and plenty of space to fill.

“Hmm, hung t-girl self suck,” she said to herself as she started dragging her middle finger up and down her slit. “Yeah, that’ll work.”

*

Nell’s first day at her new job was pretty much like all first days. She had a lot of paperwork to sign, taxes and whatnot. Unlike some of the spots she'd worked over the years this place actually gave you clothes to wear, so that was nice. And you couldn't beat the location. The Birchmere Beach Club was a giant Victorian hotel, right on the water. It was over a century old, and in that time it had gone through numerous owners and just about as many renovations. The current crew was some hospitality focused hedge fund out of Boston. Not the guys you wanted to own the place if you were interested in long term prosperity, but Nell was only here for the summer. She'd be long gone when the vultures sold the place for scrap. Plus, they put quite a bit of cash into renovations over the last few years, and the old hotel was looking pretty nice. Not a bad place to spend a season.

After all the paperwork was done, HR handed her off to a hospitality manager named Matt. He was of a type that she'd dealt with a lot over the years, young, eager, ready to make a career in the hotel game. Not an itinerant wanderer like her. But he wasn't a bad guy, and she took a liking to him quickly.

“So, there are three restaurants on site. There's Perch, that's the fine dining establishment. Hoping to get a Michelin star next year, so fingers crossed.” He grinned and held up his hand to show his crossed digits. “There's the pool club, party atmosphere, a DJ, you'll sell a lot of shots. And then the bar and grill. You know the vibe, TVs for the game, burgers and steaks. That's where I'm gonna start you, but you'll probably end up working at all three at some point during the summer. And there's a brunch buffet, also served at the bar and grill, Thursday through Sunday.” He paused. “Any questions?”

“Do I need to wear a bikini if I'm working at the pool club?”

He smiled at that. “Good question. In general, no. Most servers there wear polos and shorts. There is a swim up bar, and if you work there it's a good idea to wear something you don't mind getting wet. Whatever that means for you.” Matt held out a hand in a soothing gesture. “I wouldn't worry about that too much. Like six people would have to all call in sick on the same day for me to even think about assigning you there. The tips are crazy, so you sort of need seniority to even get considered.”

“Fair enough.” That worked just fine for Nell. Given her unique endowments she wasn't exactly planning on wearing any sort of bikini in public. Luckily for her the bar and grill uniform was a black T-shirt with the Birchmere logo on it and khaki shorts. She preferred her shorts a little longer and looser than the average woman, but with good reason. “Are most of the staff local, or do you mostly have seasonal folks like me?”

“Uh, management, the chefs, the long time bartenders and a small number of the wait staff are local. Obviously, business drops off pretty fast after, say, Halloween. So we can't keep the full crew on all year.” Matt guided her down another long corridor, and Nell suddenly worried she might get lost in here. It was a bit of a maze. “Actually a lot of our staff right now are folks on short term visas. Bulgarians mostly. Though we like to have plenty of Americans on staff to, uh…”

“Let me guess,” Nell said. “To serve anyone who has a problem with a bunch of foreigners coming over to take all the jobs?”

Matt made a face and blushed. “I wouldn't put it quite like that, but, yeah. You got it.”

“I've been doing this for a while now and it doesn't matter if it's Bulgarians or Mexicans, Ukrainians or Vietnamese, somebody is always going to get mad about it.” Nell shook her head. “I think they just like getting mad.”

The corridor finally ended at the staff entrance of the bar and grill, interrupting their conversation. Matt led her inside, through the kitchen and to the bar, where they found a beautiful, raven haired woman working on a schedule.

“Nell, this is Anka, one of our shift managers,” Matt said. “Nell is the one I told you about, Anka. Great resume, lots of experience. I have to run and take care of some stuff, so I'll leave you to it. It was great to meet you, Nell. Good luck on your first day.”

“Thanks,” Nell said to Matt's retreating back. Then she turned her attention to Anka. The other woman was a beauty. Pale, with high cheekbones, an aquiline nose, strong jaw line. She had black hair that was spilling down her back in a thick ponytail. Her company supplied t-shirt was hugging her curves just right. Nell could sense a similar evaluation going on behind Anka’s eyes. She held out her hand. “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too,” Anka said, a smile ghosting across her plump lips as she shook. “I saw your resume the other day. A lot of restaurant work.” Her accent was just light enough to be exotic. “Nothing here should be too different for you.”

“I'm pretty adaptable,” Nell said. “So I think I can learn on the fly.”

A real smile bloomed on Ankas face. “Alright, let's get to work.”

After that it was a pretty normal day on the job. Nell shadowed Anka for the first couple of hours, learning the menu, the table numbers, the names of the hostesses, cooks, and other waiters. But by the time dinner rolled around she was on her own. It was a Wednesday, and early in the season, so not too busy. And Nell had worked in restaurants for years at this point, they were all pretty much the same. Bring water, take orders. Make jokes with the kids and give the dad a big smile that made him think he might have a chance in another life. The tips were pretty good for her first night on the job, and she didn't mess anything big up. Anka even said so.

“Not bad for day one,” Anka said. They were sitting at the bar with the kitchen crew and most of the waiters, enjoying their shift beer. There was one table left to be cleared, and the waiter responsible was impatiently waiting near the hostess stand for them to leave so she could join everyone else. “There's a little party tonight, down the beach, for staff. Nothing official, but a bonfire, some beers.” Anka shrugged. “You should come if you want.”

“Yeah of course.” One thing Nell had learned in these last few years of bumming around the country doing seasonal jobs was that you never, ever, turned down a staff party. She was going to be spending most of her time with these people from now through September. Might as well get to know them. “Do I need to bring anything?”

“Just your fine self,” Anka said with a smile.

The beach party was exactly as advertised. A big bonfire, a few kegs of cheap beer. The attendees were a mixed crew of workers from the different restaurants along with the hotel staff and maintenance. The conversation was mixed too, English and Bulgarian and Spanish all jumbled together. Once the beer started flowing everyone could understand each other anyway. Nell tried to get out and talk to as many people as she could. But she kept finding her way back to Anka.

At one point they were sitting next to each other on a towel and Ankas pinky stretched out to hook into Nell's. Ok, Nell thought, I guess that look earlier wasn't just a professional evaluation. She was about to say something when another girl walked up and asked Anka something in Bulgarian.

Anka responded with a smile and then turned to Nell. “We're going swimming, if you want to join us?”

“I, uh, I don't have a suit,” Nell said with a blush.

“Who needs a suit?” Anka stood and pulled her t-shirt off as she walked towards the surf. She looked back once, while she was dropping her shorts, and then she was gone into the darkness.

“Shit,” Nell muttered. This woman was clearly into her, which she didn't mind. Hopefully she didn't fuck things up by not going for a swim. Sorry Anka, she thought, I'm not ready to give everyone a good look just yet.

Nell waited by the fire, chatting with a few other employees, and stealing occasional glances off towards the water. She didn’t want to miss Anka coming back. Her persistence was rewarded when she spotted Anka’s pale form through the gloom, along with the ten or so other folks who joined her in the water. Nell let a welcoming smile onto her face, but had to suppress a gasp when Anka stepped into the light. Anka had shed more than just her t-shirt and shorts, walking up to the fire fully nude, her hair slicked back and still dripping with water. She looked like some sort of aquatic sex god. Nell let her gaze linger on Anka, on her high, round breasts, capped with small pink nipples, on her strong legs. She had a surprising number of tattoos, just none that were visible when her work uniform was on. Her shoulders were capped by curled dragons and there was a black raven, wings spread, below her tits. But what Nell liked most of all was the spray of black hearts above her cunt, taking the place of any pubic hair.