Out of the Blue Ch. 02

Story Info
I decide to be a gentleman and take Rachael a cuppa.
4.9k words
4.47
5.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed back into bed, thinking I would get another hour's shut-eye before I drove home. But I was wide awake, so after a couple of minutes, I climbed out of bed, pulled on my boxer shorts, and went to the kitchen to make a cuppa. Rachael's door was closed, but I was sure I had heard her up and about, and thinking she couldn't have slept through all that anyway, I decided to make her a cuppa and a couple of bits of toast.

Ten minutes later, holding two mugs of tea in one hand and a plate of toast with vegemite in the other, I headed over to Rachael's door. I was slightly embarrassed about the noise Lynette and I made. But she must have heard us at it before and had never made any comment.

I had to balance on one foot, use my knee to flick the door handle down, and step into her room yelling, "Hands off cocks -- feet in socks, breakfast is here."

There was a flurry of activity from Rachael's bed. I was watching that I did not spill the tea, but even though my eyes were not directly on her in the bed, a whole scene unfolded before my eyes, and I don't think I missed a thing. 

Rachael was obviously playing with herself as I entered. Her hands had whipped up from between her legs and dragged the covers over her two glorious mounds.

She instantly went crimson and cried, "Nooo.., how embarrassing!" 

Then she squealed, tried slipping down, and put her head under the covers. What also hit me at that moment was the memory of the bedroom door being partly open; I knew I had closed it when I returned from the toilet and, in that instant, knew that Rachael had been at the door watching us.

I took two strides to the bed, placed the tea and plate on her dresser, and then grabbed the covers where she held them.

"You sexy little wench, you're playing with yourself," I said as I tried to pull the covers down to get another look at those tits.

"I wasn't," she yelled as she fought hard to keep me from moving the sheets away.

"Yes, you were, and you were also watching Lynette and me before."

She did not reply to this. She just looked more embarrassed, if possible. And confirming what I had already deduced, she had been at the door watching me giving Lynette a good reaming up the ass. Wow, that turned me on, so I started tickling her under her armpits to get her to let go of the sheets.

But Rachael fought like a tiger; she wasn't angry, just embarrassed. But as a minute or so went by, it started to turn more into a game, and she was squealing and laughing as I gave my attention to more intimate areas, trying to get her to let her guard down. I wouldn't beat her unless I used more force, and I didn't want it to go that way. 

So I suddenly leaned forward and kissed her full on the lips; she didn't twist away and even started to respond by opening her mouth a little. But I had slipped my left hand down the bed and under the covers nearly at her feet, then grabbing the top sheet, blanket and cover, I whipped them all over her head. This action actually worked much better than all my expectations.

 

Rachael's naked body was exposed right up to her tits; she had pulled her nice blue nighty up to her neck and hadn't had a chance to get it down again. Moreover, there was a small purple vibrator on the mattress that she immediately rolled on to try and hide.

"You are a sexy little wench," I said. "You even have a toy."

As she pushed the covers off her face, I could see this had gone a bit far for her and was no longer a game. So apologising, I moved up beside her, grabbed the covers over the two of us and pulled her against me for a cuddle. This was pretty cool for me, as I only had on my boxers, and she was effectively naked. She was as stiff as a board.

"Hey, relax; I won't force you into anything. But you have me aroused; seeing what you were doing is the biggest turn-on for any guy."

"I'm embarrassed, I can't be like this, and you shouldn't be here; what about Lynette?" she spluttered.

"Well, Lynette's not here, and you've gone and given me this," I replied, pushing my boner into her thigh. "So you are going to have to do something about it."

"I can't do that to Lynette."

"Hey, Lynette wants to have a threesome, and she didn't believe you were up for it, so she has jacked up a couple of nurses. Me! I would be 100% happier if it were you. So don't be worried about what Lynette thinks; she will be overjoyed."

Rachael argued many other reasons why we shouldn't do anything, but I slowly managed to shut down all her arguments. All the time, I was cuddling and massaging her into submission. Let's face it; she was pretty hot after all she had seen and been doing to herself.

When I saw that she was starting to warm to the idea and responding to my gentle caresses around her shoulders and neck, I rolled her over onto me. I pulled her right leg over mine, so she opened her legs and gave my right leg access and was able to put pressure onto her mound. My left hand slipped onto her butt, and I pulled her against my leg. Slowly she responded and eased her pussy into a favourable position, then gave some slow hip movements against my leg.

I noticed she was trying to roll her hip against my now very hard cock, so I took her hand resting on my shoulder and pulled it down onto my cock. She resisted, but I could tell she was only being shy, so I didn't relent and wrapped her fingers around it.

Rachael hid her face in my shoulder, but I felt her hand searching and squeezing around my shaft. "Oh god, it's so big." She mumbled into my neck.

"Oh! So you've felt lots of others, then?"

"No!" she exclaimed, lifting and looking me in the eye.

I raised my hand and pulled her face to mine for our first real kiss. It was fantastic, electricity flowed, and I couldn't help a thought flitting through my mind -- this is a lot better than with Lynette. But I kept this to myself.

We kissed for a bit, and then I started exploring her body. I started at her neck and nibbled on her ears, then moved to her breasts, where I teased her nipples to stand up even harder than they already were. I pushed the covers back and then moved down to her tummy, around her mound and down to her knees. She kept trying to stop me as I touched upon sensitive spots, she was putting up a token resistance, but it was apparent she was getting turned on. 

She seemed to like my attention to the hollow in the back of her knees; this was exciting for me, as I had to lift her leg to get at it, giving me a beautiful view of her cunt. Lowering one leg and lifting the other to get access let me open her legs wider; by now, there was little resistance. 

I slid my hands up the inside of her thighs and moved them around her pussy, not touching it, but my thumbs dragged alongside her pussy lips, pulling them apart. She was wet; this turned me on; I was so hard I could have punched a hole through a corrugated iron sheet. 

I dipped my head and ran my tongue up the length of her wet slit. She arched her back and let out a long moan of pleasure. I continued kissing her smooth lips, now and again pushing my tongue as deep into her as possible. Her hands went to the back of my head, pulling me against her, and she thrust her hips up against me. 

I could taste her warm sweet juices flowing, and I used my tongue to push these up onto her clit and swirl my tongue around it. Then pressing my lips against her clit, I gently started sucking on it. Rachael's breathing became faster and shallower; I could feel her urgency growing. Her legs were opening wide and then closing around my head; I knew she was very close to Cumming. 

Wow! This was right out of the blue; I never in a million years had thought I would have my head between Rachael's legs, her moaning and about to orgasm. Never ever!

As I was working Rachael towards her orgasm, I thought about her watching Lynette and me earlier, so I slid two fingers into her slit, scooped up some of her juices and rubbed them around her butt. Then with just one finger pressed against her anus, I increased the pressure till it slipped inside. That triggered her orgasm. Her whole body shivered; she lifted her hips high off the bed.

"Oh God, I'm coming." She moaned out loud.

She bucked wildly against my mouth as I slurped up her juices. As she calmed down, I moved beside her and pulled her against me, feeling her body meld into mine. We kissed, and I pushed my tongue into her mouth; she eagerly sucked her own juices from my tongue and ran her tongue around my teeth and lips. I held the two fingers I had been using in her pussy, up to her lips; she took these in her mouth and sucked them clean. She then reached down between our bodies and grabbed my erect cock.

"Yes, you have to do something about that now," I said, wondering if she would give me a blow job.

But she had other ideas; she raised her right leg over me and guided my cock against her slit. We were not really in the best position for her to lose her virginity. So I rolled her onto her back and moved up above her body. She still held onto me and tried again to guide me into her pussy. Where the hell had that shy, awkward country girl gone, she wanted this very badly. I reached down, took hold of myself, and slid my knob between her lips, moved it up around her clit and down her slit right to her anus, then back to her clit again. She was pushing herself against me, trying to get me inside her.

"Slow down; this will hurt; I will be as gentle as possible."

She didn't talk but kept trying to push me in, so I took a deep breath and slowly pushed into her. She winced, and a look of pain ran across her face, but I found little resistance. Ahhh! Bliss as I sank into her warm, very wet accepting love hole. 

Once I was about halfway in, I stopped to let her adjust and get used to it. I leaned forward, and we kissed. Then, I felt her move away and then push against me. She hesitated, then did it repeatedly, so I started meeting her thrusts with small thrusts of my own.

She was tight, and her pussy felt like a hand gripping my cock. I knew she was a virgin, yet there was little resistance, and she had no trouble taking the entire length. She was thrusting back at me just as hard as I pushed myself into her. It didn't last very long, which pissed me off, but I think she had another orgasm. She definitely bucked around and made all the right noises as I exploded and fell beside her. 

It had been a hectic morning for me, and looking over at her bedside clock; I saw that it was only 8:45 am.

Rachael started to cry.

"Oh hell, have I hurt you? I'm sorry, I got carried away - I could not help myself."

"No." she sobbed. "I'm happy; I never thought this was going to happen. It was fantastic; I just had a huge wash of emotions." She said.

"Are you sure I didn't hurt? It's meant to really hurt the first time."

"No! It was a little tender at first, but then it felt so good; I don't remember any pain."

"What about now?" I asked.

No. I'm OK. I feel you have done it, but it doesn't hurt. Can we do it again?"

"Yes, but there is no way old Roger down there will stand up again for a little while. I'll go and make you some breakfast."

"No. I will make it for you." And she rolled out of bed, pulled her nighty over her head, threw it on the bed, and walked out of the bedroom totally nude.

I lay there for a couple of minutes in amazement. Women are extraordinary sometimes. They act so timid and prudish for weeks, and then, like a switch flicks, they walk around nude without the slightest embarrassment. 

Most guys aren't like this; I guess there is so much pressure about the size of old Rodger the Dodger that we are scared to show it to anyone in case it doesn't conform.

I hopped out of bed, grabbed my boxers, headed for the bathroom, and entered the kitchen. Rachael was cooking bacon and eggs; she had put on an apron, but other than that, she was nude -- hells bells, she looked good.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "Shit, you look sexy in that; I don't think I can wait for you to cook those."

"Now you want to play. Too late. I'm starving," Rachael said.

So I left her alone and put the jug on for coffee and bread in the toaster. I had to return to her bedroom and get the mugs; we had never touched the tea and toast I had taken her earlier. While there, I tidied the bed and slipped her vibrator into her top drawer, noting where I put it, as I had plans for this later.

After we had eaten our breakfast, Rachael informed me she had to do their shopping.

"Let's have a quick dip in the pool; I'm all sweaty from before," I replied. Their apartment block had a pool around the back, and I wanted to try it out. We fooled around in the pool for half an hour, with me spending most of the time attempting to pull her bikini down. Afterwards, we went and got dressed. 

She exited her room, wearing a lovely pink blouse and blue jeans. 

"Oh no, no, no," I said. "No jeans; you need to wear a skirt, and you're not wearing any knickers." 

I took her back into the bedroom to see what she could wear, but she had nothing that suited my needs.

"We need to buy you some new clothes; these are all much too dull." 

I went into Lynette's bedroom and looked through her wardrobe and drawers. The only thing I could find that would fit Rachael was a white wrap-around skirt, which was pretty short. I took it back to Rachael and got her to put it on. It looked pretty dam good, but I had a real battle getting her to remove her panties. Another thing we were going to have to buy; her under ware was all very plain.

When we got in my car, she hopped in but then went to get out again. "I have to put some panties on, just getting in and out of the car; everyone will be able to see me."

"No! Stay put; you are just going to have to be careful. Just wait; this will be exciting for you and especially me."

She finally succumbed, and we headed down to the supermarket. We grabbed a trolley and walked around picking up things from the list the girls had made during the week. Whenever we got down the bottom of an aisle, and no one was behind us, I would flick up her skirt. It got a great reaction each time; she was mortified and told me to behave myself (Oh yeah, as if that was going to happen). 

In one aisle, no one was behind us, and just one couple turned away from us at the top end; I grabbed both sides of the skirt and lifted it above her waist. Rachael went ballistic and took a couple of swipes at me, but she was smiling, so I guessed all was still OK. Oh! If you could only have seen her, she looked so sexy standing there naked below the waist, with such a beautiful arse and a snail trail of her juices down the inside of each leg. She was just as aroused as I was. 

The couple at the end of the aisle spun around and looked at us; they didn't see anything, I don't think, as Rachael had that dress back down in an instant. But they knew something had happened and gave us a knowing look as we passed them.

On the way home, after we had the week's supplies, I slipped my hand under her dress and massaged her inner thighs.

"Was that as exciting for you as it was for me?"

"Yes, but I would die if we got caught. I'm not doing it again." She said.

Whilst she answered me, I moved my hand to her knees. Then up inside her legs and tried to feel her up.

"Someone will see."

"How can anyone see? They can certainly see you bent over fighting against me. Just relax and sit up straight; no one will know what is happening." I said.

She leaned back in the seat and let go of my arm but was not relaxed. She swung her head around, looking at other cars and people walking down the street to see if anyone was looking at her. I pulled her knee towards me and started long, slow strokes up her inner leg again. 

Slowly I felt her relax, and so I paused at the top of each stroke and brushed the length of her pussy briefly before continuing down her leg under her knee and then back up the other leg back to her mound. Her legs moved apart; I don't think she had a lot of control of them; she just opened up wide. The next time I brushed against her mound and started to move away, she grabbed my hand and held it there.

We were almost back at the flat, and I didn't want this to stop, so I drove around the block and headed for Wainui Beach. I knew a good park-up spot there, where I knew we would be all alone at this time of the day. I knew it would be much more comfortable back in her bed, but comfort was not on the agenda; I wanted to see her naked outdoors, which has always turned me on.

As I drove, I ran two fingers through her pubic hair, down her slit and eased the lips apart. Shit, I was horny again; I couldn't wait to get to the beach, still a good 15 minutes away. We had to drive right down the main street of Gisborne with all the Saturday shoppers about. I had to stop at a couple of the intersections for pedestrians; Rachael reached back, took the blanket from the back seat, and put it in her lap; she was realising by now that I wasn't going to stop. At each intersection, I had to change down a gear with one hand and an elbow on the steering wheel to keep the car straight while I changed up through the gears again. She reached down and took hold of my hand to slowly stroke my fingers into her at the pace she wanted. 

I glanced over at Rachael; her eyes squeezed shut, with a look of blissful concentration on her face. Fuck, this was good; she's just turned eighteen, nearly half my age; I just can't believe my luck.

Finally, we arrived at the beach. I got out, opened her door and, taking the blanket, helped her over the style on the fence and onto the bank above the beach. I walked behind some bushes that hid us from the road, laid the blanket out, pulled Rachael down beside me, and kissed her.

"You're terrible! We are going to get caught here."

"We should be OK; we will hear any car arriving," I said, not caring; I was so horny. 

It was very early spring, so the only people coming to the beach would be those wanting to walk, and this was the wrong place to come for that. Some surfers were out in the water, but they were a good 500 metres down the beach, so they were not really able to see much that was happening.

I sipped my hand back between her legs and ran my fingers up and down that gorgeous slit again. Soon she relaxed and opened her legs wide for me. I undid the buttons holding her skirt together and spread it wide, leaving her naked below the waist. 

I don't think she even noticed I had exposed her; she didn't react anyway. I kept working at her, fingering her hole and ass with one hand whilst applying pressure on her mound and flicking her clit with the other. When I had her moaning and arching her back, I stopped and undid the buttons on her blouse, then lifted her slightly, undid her bra and lifted it, freeing those beautiful tits. One hand went back to her pouting fanny, the other I used to tease her nipples hard. I had my wish, picture her, effectively naked, on a bank above a beautiful surf beach in the early spring sunshine. Shit, life is good sometimes.

When I sensed she was not far off Cumming, I took one of her hands and moved it down to her mound, then pushed her fingers into her slit. She tried to resist, I knew she would be embarrassed to play with herself in front of me, but my hand worked hers around her wet snatch, and once she settled to it, I let go and sat up, pulling my shorts and boxers off. 

I sat there watching for a few minutes, working on her nipples and burning this beautiful image into my memory. I looked up and down the beach; no one was on it, and the half-dozen surfers did not seem to notice us. 

Racheal was flat on her back, her legs were wide apart, and she was working her fingers in and around her wide-open pussy. I noticed her other hand was up at her mouth, and she lightly bit her knuckles with a look of absolute bliss on her face. She had squeezed her eyes tightly closed, so I leaned over and kissed her, then murmured in her ear, "Look at me."

12