Out of the Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes and looked into mine. I kissed her again, then moved down and took a nipple in my mouth, sucking on it and then needing it with my lips and tongue. I moved a hand down, pushed it past hers, and started fingering her, first with one finger, then two. I would kiss her again, looking into her eyes, then move to her breasts again. I upped the pace with my fingers and thrust them in and out. Her hips were bucking against my hand now. She kept lifting her head to watch what I was doing but would be embarrassed and look away when I caught her looking.

"Do you want me now?" I asked

"Yesss! Please, now, I need you."

And so I rolled over between her legs, took myself in hand and pointed my knob against her hot, wide open, wet hole. I hardly needed to push; she seemed to suck me in. So much for being a virgin; again, I felt no resistance at all. 

Oh, it was deliciously tight, but I saw not even a twitch of pain in her expression this time. She met my every thrust with one of her own, and I was not holding back this time. I sensed that I was not going to come, shit I was horny, but this was my 4th fuck in about 12 hours. So instead of concentrating on my pleasure, I moved up and down and moved side to side, looking for what was hitting the right spots for her. She came with a rush after only a dozen strokes or so, bucking and moaning; how good it felt. 

I slowed down and just eased into her with long slow strokes, watching to see if she could take any more. She grabbed the back of my head, pulled me down for a long passionate kiss, and kept meeting my thrusts with little pushes of hers. After a few minutes, I felt her becoming aroused again; she moved both hands down, grabbed my arse cheeks and pulled me into her hard. Now I did start to feel the urge rising in me, so I upped the tempo.

"Tell me if I am going too hard for you," I whispered in her ear.

Rachael didn't answer but just pushed harder against my every thrust. She had given me her answer; her need was urgent, and I could tell she was close to a second orgasm. 

She wrapped her legs around the back of my arse and clamped on, bucking and grinding into me. I felt her cum, and that finally set me off; I don't think there was a hell of a lot of spunk left, but the feeling was bloody fantastic. Again, I just held on to her, and thoughts raced through my mind about how lucky I was to be experiencing the awakening of this beautiful young woman.

Finally, I rolled to one side, absolutely fucked. I propped myself up on one elbow and took in the incredible sight of Rachael lying there bared to the world. She sensed me looking at her and opened her eyes; I saw the realisation hit her straight away: she was lying there exposed to anyone who chanced to walk by.

She grabbed at her bra first and pulled it down over her breasts. Sitting up, she asked me to fasten it for her. Another stupid observation -- how come women always cover their breasts when nude? I would have thought they would be much more concerned about someone seeing their snatch.

"Oh, Help," she exclaimed as she looked down and saw the mess we had made of Lynette's skirt. "There's blood on it, I need to get that soaking, or it will never come out."

I helped her to her feet, and as I pulled up my shorts, she wrapped the skirt around her and did up her blouse buttons. We climbed back over the style and walked to the car, where I got out a bottle of water and an ice cream container.

"We can soak that skirt in this."

"What will I wear driving home?" She asked.

I got the blanket out of the car and wrapped it around her for the drive home. She complained about it being itchy against her skin but hopped into the front seat anyway.

When we got back to the flat, we had lunch. After lunch, Rachael started getting amorous again, but I was knackered and conscious that Lynette would arrive home at 3:30 pm expecting some action. I seriously thought I would be unable to get it up for another couple of days. And so I begged off and headed into Lynette's room to get some shut-eye. Rachael came in and lay down beside me.

"Rachael, if you stay here, I will never get any rest, and I'm buggered. I'm not 18 any longer, and you have nearly killed me."

She looked hurt and went to get up. 

I grabbed her, cuddled her, and explained that it was not a rejection, but she should take it as a victory, that no one had ever worn me out like this. She seemed to accept this and got up, saying she needed to do her week's washing anyway. I got my head down and was out like a light before I could start thinking about what had already happened that day. If I had let the day's events enter my mind, I would never have slept.

I awoke to Rachael snuggling beside me, slipping her hand down to hold my limp dick.

"Lynette will be home in half an hour; I'm worried about what we will tell her."

"It will be OK," I said.

"Maybe we shouldn't tell her."

"Hey, I assure you she will not be upset. When we hear her car arrive, you go to your room and put something sexy on. I will talk to her and then come and get you."

We continued to cuddle, and Rachael talked with me about how nervous she was. Then I got up and dressed, and we tidied up around the place.

To be continued...

12