Out of the Frying Pan Ch. 01

Story Info
Homeless arab boy finds a gross evil futa who needs a slave.
4.1k words
4
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: Hii guys! First time smut poster, long time enjoyer. So for my first entry in my first series. Apart from building the plot and building up,, I'm going in hard. Im talking gross fat Futa on Male, raceplay/slurs, noncon, smell torture, gross body worship, and more as the series goes on. Lmk what you like!

Thurs. Day 0

In a short time, my life hit rock bottom. Just turning 18 everyone is told that its the beginning of the rest of our lives, but I feel like its when my awful predicament became a nightmare. When did it start?

Within the past year is when everything that could go wrong went wrong. For starters, my poor refugee family got evicted with almost no reason...I think it was that asshole landlord being a racist dick. So me and my mom were out on the streets of Coney Island...2 Syrian refugees figuring out what to do. She applied to every job she could, but everyone gave the same fake sympathy and a hard no. Nothing seemed like it was working out for us...then life got worse.

While applying at a grocery store as a bagger, my mom was gunned down by a schizo with a gun. Everyone here acted like its normal and I am just another product of the American life...some good that does. And the fact this was the day before I turned 18 just was the icing on the shit cake of my life. I had no choice but to find a job and try to survive alone out here...which brings us to today.

Now even though I just turned 18, I could easily be mistaken for a child. I stood no taller than 5'3" and was barely 120lbs. My body was nothing but a confusion to all who came within 3 ft of me. Nothing about me showed I was male. I had not a single hair below my head, and with a long curly head of dark brown hair that came to my chest, questions were always asked...and then we come to my figure...which is skinny, but with a round ass that causes everyone to turn. I hate it, anything I try just makes my ass bigger. Its just another entry on my list of curses.

So just imaging the looks I get when I ask for a job...

From the hours of 10am to 7pm, I went through all of downtown Coney Island to every restaurant, gas station, and even a few call centers. Some of these places I don't even stand tall enough to look over the desk. I swear some of these assholes laughed in my face. All of them first asked where my parents are...dammit...I thought that this was a land of opportunity.

As I started to give up hope...I reached the outskirts of town. Choices were looking slim out here, and the further I walked, the less options I seemed to find. Then I heard the lightning...fuck!

Out of nowhere, a torrential downpour came and soaked my tight black t-shirt that hugged my slim figure, and tight black dress pants that did to my round ass what yoga pants would on a chick. The light at the end of the tunnel was a fucking myth to my life. With that, I was now looking for shelter instead of a job.

And then I saw the light...the light that changed my life...

The bright light and agonizingly loud buzz of the neon sign half a block away was like a divine sending. I didn't even know what this place was, but I needed it. My sad slow walk turned into a frantic jog. When I got about 15 ft from it I could see the words "Big Momma's Kitchen and Dive".

"Please be open! For the love of God please!" I prayed for salvation as I pushed the cheap, breaking doors open...and what I got was not the salvation I was hoping for.

I stumbled in and almost tripped on the carpet as my nose was assaulted by a smell I have never even thought possible. It was like a combination of BO, piss, dirty socks, and beer. I gagged as my eyes went red from this awful stench. And when I looked around this horrible cesspool, it looked as bad as it smelled. Only one light was doing a horrible job lighting up the empty interior of this shithole. The carpet was stained in large parts and was coming off the floor. The walls had no decor, only holes. The only sign of life here was a speaker playing shit country music.

Where is anyone? Did I walk into a condemned building?

"Umm....hello?" I call out. "Anyone here?"

In the silence, I heard a door open and close in the back, followed by footsteps...slow, loud, and ominous footsteps. The noise approach the bar...and it was at that moment I felt like I walked into my own casket.

I never believed in monsters until now. What I saw coming from the back was the largest, most terrifying woman on the planet. She was a giant, even though I was small, she was actually a fucking giant. I could guess around 7 ft, and a horrifying gargantuan frame...at least 500 lbs. Saying she was fat was an understatement. This woman looked like she could eat Santa Claus. Her skin was white, almost pale, making her firey red hair only stick out more in a messy bun on top of her ogerish face. Looking down, her body was giant in every way.. her chest was holding onto a pair of tits that were bigger than my whole torso...maybe a G cup if they make that. Her dirty work shirt was struggling to stay closed, mostly because of the buttons about to snap and the cigarette burns all over. My tiny frame could barely see that on the bottom she was in a pair of baggy shorts. Strange for a woman but i guess she would have issues finding stuff her size. I wanted to look away in fear, but I couldn't take my eyes off her. It was like I just discovered a mythical creature here in Coney Island...

The smell came back...and holy hell it was worse. I think I found the source...

This figure looked at me and smiled....oh my God her smile was worse than her frown. Her teeth were yellow and poking out like a hippo. "Wow look at you! Are you lost, baby?" She asked. Her voice was deep and resonating...it shook me to my core.

I wanted to say I needed shelter from the rain, but between the smell of this place, the fear of this monster, and just everything from the past year, I was stuttering like a broken machine.

"Umm...I-I...rain...umm...I needed..." was all I can say. She let out a laugh that made me jump and shiver. It boomed at me and somehow made me feel smaller.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Wow you look like you had a shit day. I assume its raining out there? Damm I have been in my office all day I didn't even notice" she yelled.

I look around at the bar...what would she need an office for?

"Now according to the law I can't let kids here...so I gotta do what I gotta-" she started to say before I cut her off frantically.

"PPLEASE! I am 18, I have nowhere, nobody, I just need to wait out this rain! Please..." I say with sadness in my voice.

"Hmmm....nobody? No parents looking for you?" She asks...as a slight smile cracks on her disgusting face.

I look down in defeat. "I am an orphan...and homeless. I have nothing to give, but I can work! I am a hard worker! I see you don't have any employees. I can work under you" I plead with more desperation than I've ever had...

This woman was trying to look like she was giving this thought, but I swear it looked like she was holding back excitement. She gave me a big smile, like a lion giving a gazelle its last smile. She walked up to me, the smell clearly coming from her...and it was getting much MUCH worse. I tried to hold my breath without her noticing, but as she was inches away from me looking down at my tiny, fragile body, my jaw dropped in amazement at how huge she was. She the reached out her massive tree truck of an arm, connected to a hand that looked like it can crush a basketball.

"Donna. But everyone calls me Big Momma. What do they call you, cutie?" She asks.

I put my tiny little paw into her sausage fingers and gulped. "I'm Hani. Everyone calls me Haan" I say, lowering my guard. Just then, Donna gives me an inquiring look.

"Hani?" She said, totally butchering the pronunciation. "Well now I know you're not from here...what sand pit did you crawl out of?" As she asked, she gave a sinister laugh at her own racist comment.

I brush it off, as I have my whole life. "My parents are from Syria. I was born here in Queens" I say, hoping that smoothed whatever issue she had. When she shook my hand, it was very warm and sweaty, as if she just got done doing tedious work. And then she started to tighten her grip...

"Hmmm well thank god you are one of us then, you know you should be glad you are here and not back home" she said smugly, not knowing my life has been worse here, especially now that my hand is about to get crushed. I try to back away in pain as she keeps her grip tight. As I struggle all she does is laugh maniacally. "Wow you are soft. What makes you think you can work for me? What will I get from a brown little camel jocky who looks like a middle school girl?"

Her words were hostile, something tells me she wants my head. But I stood up straight and gained my composer past the pain. "Whatever you need me to do I will do it! I will put my heart and livelihood into working for you, no matter what" I try to sound assertive, but I ended up sounding desperate. Donna could see that...and she loved it.

"Well I would love to hire you...but we have one problem. Legally I can't hire anyone under 21, and also you need a legal address. You know all that bureaucratic and liability bullshit. My hands are tied here..." she said scratching her dandruff filled head.

My desperation was now at 110%. This was the closest I have gotten to getting a job and even though this is the worst working environment on the planet, I needed it. "Please! I will do anything! I will work off the books, nobody even knows I exist! Please Donna! I will do anything you want to work for you" I beg, dropping to my knees. From down here, I saw her monstrous feet in black rubber slides. If size 20s were a thing this was it. Each foot was bigger than my torso and the gunk and dirt in them made me want to gag. Her nails were painted red, but that didn't make them look any bit feminine. Traveling up, the legs they were connected to were hairy, more hairy than I will ever be. I feel like this woman is half human and half mammoth. But something caught my attention...I swear I could hear fabric stretch above me, at her crotch level...God I don't even want to imagine what the hell is in her panties...yuck!

Donna was holding in the urge to jump for joy...hopefully realizing if she jumps this whole building collapses. She was looking at an untraceable, nonexistent, off the record kid, who has just pledged her life to her. Her mind was doing cartwheels, running wild with ideas and fantasies. But first, she had to seal the deal.

"Hmmm....so you tickled the soft spot in my heart" she joked...very ominously. She walked away from me towards the bar. She took out four shot glasses and a clear bottle of tequila. As she poured each one, she gave a slow laugh. "So I'm all for it, but first, we need to establish some rules and what is gonna happen. You listening Hannah?" She said aggressively.

"Umm...its Ha-" I was about to correct her but what happened next took all the tiny bit of bravery out of me...

"NO FUCKIN TALKING BACK BITCH!!!" She screamed, fists clenched, and ready to kill. I stopped dead and was about to cry out of terror. She regained her composure and continued to pour shots.

"So as I was saying, Hannah...I am willing to help you not only with a job, but also a place to live til you are back on your feet. Now since I'm taking a risk, there are a few rules I need to lay down. And if what you say is the truth, you will follow them all without batching. Are we clear?" She orders

I stand up straight as if im talking to a drill sergeant. "Yes ma'am"

She giggles. "Since I am a generous gift to this earth, I will even give you a 3 strike allowance...but after strike 1...well...I think you will get the message" she motions for me to join her at the bar. I sit down at the raggity stool that feels like it will fall apart under me. She slides 2 shots to me.

"You ever drink grown up juice? Or are you one of those boring ass Muslims that just drink goat milk and pray to that Allah guy?" She asks, again, going full racist. Her eyes carve into my soul, almost as if she is ready to beat me to a pulp if I answer wrong. And the sad thing is realistically I am a Muslim...and have never thought about drinking...but I can't disobey.

I grab the 2 glasses. "I am whatever you want me to be" I say with my tail tucked between my legs.

This response caused her to give an excited giggle...it was the only time she ever made a noise that sounded even a bit feminine. "Hahahahaha! Oohhh Hannah I like you already!" She raised the first glass. I followed. "Cheers! To the beginning of a beautiful relationship".

As we clinked the glasses, she downed it in a millisecond. When I tried to do the same, I realized drinking hurts!! t was like I was drinking lava. I coughed and gasped for air as my whole body burned. Donna was laughing so deeply she was about to fall.

"Ha! Looks like I introduced a desert walker to some 100 proof fun! So rules...most of them are obvious. No talking back. No going anywhere without asking me. No talking with anyone about this little arrangement we got. You know, the stuff I think you are smart enough to not need explained. Got that?" She asks and I quickly nod, not wanting to show any hesitation. "When we are not working however, since you are in my house, you will be doing some...chores. im not talking about just cleaning" she says...however I have no idea what cleaning could help her case. This smell is here to stay judging from this shithole.

"Yes Ms. Donna. Umm...where is your place in relation to here?" I ask.

All she does is point up. "Right above the bar. I live on the 2nd story. Me and my sweet baby boy, Damian" she says with a smile.

Jesus! She has a kid? I shudder to think of the guy who wanted to fuck THAT.

"He is my whole life. So if you are even slightly mean to him, I will put you in the ground...got it?" She glares, waiting for an answer. I nod in agreement "Yes, Ms. Donna"

"Oh...and you will call me one thing only...Mommy. Understood?"

What a strange request...oh well...

"Yes...Mommy" I feel horrible saying that, but survival is my only priority. I can tell she felt giddy when she heard me say that.

"Hmmm....Hannah I like you already. Now when it comes to following whatever I say, I hope I don't have to tell you...its ANYTHING I say...right?"

"Whatever you need, I will obey...Mommy". I say, having to bury my emotion. The tequila helped...

"Perfect. So since I was basically closed when you got here, we will go over work duties tomorrow. For now, let's go upstairs and get you settled into your new home. I bet you are excited..." she says, sounding more like she is the excited one. "It must be so nice for someone like you to live here. Most of your folk are in mud holes! HAHAHAHAHA!"

I pretend to smile as I stand up. When I do, Donna...or Mommy...hands me the other glass. "Cheers! This one is hoping you don't disappoint me...for your sake" she says with a serious, almost evil tone.

We both down the shot, and again, I gag and almost vomit at this horrible drink.

We make our way upstairs to her living space. It makes her bar look like a 5 star restaurant. Trash, dirty clothes, mysterious stains, and other unknown matter litters the floor. This smell, what the hell causes a person to live in this? Do these people shower? What is her son like? Is he somewhat sane...or is he mommy's boy?

We go into the living room and mommy immediately slams her giant body on the couch, kicking her feet up and kicking her sandals off past me. Her foot stench follows and almost floors me. I look around at the rest of the house. Judging from the trash, all she eats is fast food...figures. i see holes everywhere on the walls, so someone here has a temper. I walk towards the couch and step in something wet...wet and slimy...

"Ewwwww" I yell as I try to kick off what I feel. I then see it is a pair of men's underwear...but they are HUGE. The size of half my body. And they are full of....oh God!

"Goddammit! DAMIAN! SWEETY I TOLD YOU KEEP YOUR LAUNDRY IN YOUR ROOM!" Donna yells calmly. "Sorry baby, you know teenage boys. They would live in a pig pen if not for their moms" she said, almost unaware of how she lives. I look at the size of the underwear. This kid is a teen? And he is the size of his mom...if not bigger.

"So...where is Damian?" I ask innocently as I wipe my foot on another shirt I see on the floor, knowing thats all I got.

"Probably playing those goddamm video games. He never leaves his room. You will meet him when he is ready. For now...come here baby. Your first chore is about to start" she says as she starts to peel off her sweaty, gross top. I try to look away out of respect...causing her to laugh.

"Oh baby you are so cute! We are an open house. We encourage being relaxed. So you will see alot of me" she says as she throws her shirt at me. It lands on my face...oh God! Its so sweaty. I hold my breath as I try to shake it off. I gasp for air as my eyes are greeted by mommy laying back with her bare chest out. Her massive belly spilling out past her belt line, and her tits! Jesus christ! They were fuckin giant, but not saggy. They actually...didn't look bad. If they were attached to something else, I may have been excited.

"Hehehe...I can tell by the staring you have never seen tits before" she teased. She then layer back along the whole length of the couch. "Sit by my feet. Mommy needs a good rub" she says sticking her disgusting foot up towards me.

I knew this was gonna be the grossest thing I have ever done...but surviving is key. I wince, trying not to show even a slight protest...as I sit at the end of her couch. She reaches on her coffee table and grabs a bottle of whiskey and takes a 5 second pull. Gross!

"Time to prove your worth Hannah" she says as she raised her putrid foot to my face. I wanted to cry. I wanted to puke...but I wanted to just get this part of my life over with. I took my tiny hands and started to rub, press, and massage. Strangely enough, since I have small hands, it worked well to target specialized areas. Mommy was loving it.

"Mmmm....wow this is what I have been needing. Where have you been all my life?" She coos as she hands me the whiskey. I take a pull, a long 5 second pull. Not cuz she told me to, but to make this bearable

This time, I give alot less disgust...hmmm looks like I'm getting good at it. I am such a lightweight I feel...pretty comfortable. For the first time, I didn't notice the smell, the mess, or the horrible situation I got myself in. In fact, I was enjoying myself, even if I was rubbing a monsters hooves.

"Ohhh...you sexy little thing! You are giving me...oh...baby" she moans. I hear her undo her shorts. I try not to look, all I can focus on is giving the best goddamm footrub this bitch has ever had. Mommy is moaning and grunting like she is getting fucked. Without even thinking I close my eyes and stick my tongue out, causing mommy to put her big toe in my mouth. Now sober me would vomit at the thought of this, but drunk me has no control it seems.

"FFFFUUUCK! I GOT ME A GOOD ONE! YOU SEXY LITTLE HAJI BITCHBOY! YOU ARE GONNA MAKE ME EXPLODE!

Explode? What does that mean? Oh well...

My worshipping picks up as work my mouth along her hairy leg. I plant little kisses along the inside of her obese thigh. Her sweat buildup causing a bitter salty flavor in my mouth that I didn't care about. I look up and Mommy was in excess. He thighs pressed together, hiding her vag it seems...as I approach the closed area, she grabs my hair and pulls me out. She lifts me up and stands up, carrying me like a child as she slams me into a wall. And then she gives me the most violent kiss a woman can give a man a quarter of her size. She holds me to the wall by my throat and assaults my mouth with her giant, yeasty tongue. I try to reciprocate, but at this point she is 100% in control. With one hand she is holding me firmly, and her other hand was below her belt, doing whatever...

12