Out of the Frying Pan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This goes on for 20 minutes, before she yanks her panties off below me. I can't see down there due to the obstruction of her giant tits, but she raises her humongous underwear to my face. The smell was awful, but somehow addictive...fuck! How drunk am I? She wraps my face in her used panties and my nose goes into a warm gooey mass...hmmm...weird...

"You ready to be Mommys little girl bitch? You ready to do whatever I say? Say it bitch! I own you for life!" She screams as now I'm pinned between the wall and her tits. My drunk horny mind was running on autopilot at this point.

"Yes Mommy! I wanna be your little baby! I wanna serve you and be your little slave!" I moan like a little whore...what the hell is going on?

"Then get ready to get baptized, cuz I'm your new God you little bitch!" She screams in my face as she let's go of me. I fall to the floor right in front of her. But when I looked up...I saw something that I never thought I would ever see, and this moment was when everything changed...

Above me was mommy stroking a cock! A cock connected to her! Not only that! This was the scariest cock to be in front of. From my angle, this thing was hairy, that firey red hair all over, just like the rest of her. This cock was at least a foot long, and thicker than both of my arms combined. Below it, were two balls that were the size of cantaloupe, and full...ready to...oh no! I'm right in front of it!

"From now on you are my little brown slave! OHHH FUUUUUCK! HERE I CUUUUUM!"

What happened next was violent,, and its a miracle i survived it. The cum came at a speed, velocity, and force that could shoot a hole through a sandbag, and I was less than an inch away from the cannon it fired from. It was so thick it felt like I was getting punched in the face...and I did. It was so hard of a shot to my face it knocked me out cold...and that's all I remember on day 0...

To be continued......

12