Out of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your hands above your head."

I obeyed the command without thinking. I would do anything for this creature as long as he kept making me feel this way.

The dress was pulled over my head and up my arms. When it reached my wrists he did something I couldn't see, pulling the cloth tight and effectively binding my wrists together.

His hands moved back down and I felt his fingers where no one's hand, aside from my own, had ever been before. They slid smoothly over my lips and I felt how wet I had become. They paused over my clit, sending spikes of pleasure through me.

I cried out, moving my arms down and around his neck. He stroked small circles, steadily pressing harder, sending me closer and closer to climax. My hips mimicked his movements. My body started to tense up, anticipating the mind blowing climax that was about to overtake me.

When he stopped I screamed in protest, tears collecting at the corners of my eyes. It was excruciating and I couldn't handle it. He only smiled and dipped his fingers back into my wetness. Bringing his glistening fingers up to his own lips, he tasted me, licking his fingers clean as I watched.

He then leaned forward, licking up the tear that fell down my cheek.

"The first time you cum for me will be on my cock as I drink from your veins. I want to feel exactly when you lose yourself to me."

Fear finally crept back in, reminding me that this was a monster that could easily kill me. I would likely be dead by the end of this. The tears fell again, as I lay helplessly pinned to the ground.

I was yanked back into the moment at the sound of a zipper. His hand had moved between us and his pants were pushed to the side. I jumped at the feeling of something thicker than his finger pressing against my folds. I recoiled, trying to pull away, but he held me down by my bound arms, pressing his cock against me. He rubbed it over my slit and up to my clit, mimicking the earlier movements of his skilled fingers. Before long I was giving into the pleasure that quickly built back up.

He moved his cock from the bottom of my slit to the top of my clit, and back down again, pressing at my opening each time, teasing me with anticipation. When I started breathing hard, nearing my release, he pulled away. I moaned at the loss. Then he was at my entrance and he tucked his head into my neck.

"You are mine, and only mine. Now and forever."

Then two things happened at once. He pressed into me, quickly breaking through my virginity, and he bit into my neck, his fangs sinking through my skin. The pain was sharp and all consuming. My breath left me and my eyes shot open. I screamed.

But the scream shifted from pain to intense pleasure. It hurt, oh fuck it hurt, but then there was the most incredible sensation that overpowered the pain. My body responded immediately and I met his strokes as he started moving in me.

My legs wrapped around his hips, encouraging him deeper. My hips met his thrusts, begging him to move harder, faster. My neck burned, but unlike before at the auction house when I had only felt pain while being fed on, this felt like pure sinful ecstasy.

A hand cupped the other side of my head, fingers teasing behind my ear. His other hand traced down my body and over my mound. When he found that little bundle of nerves I knew I was done for.

My body went taut and I heard myself scream hoarsely. I orgasmed like I never had before, stars filling my vision, my body convulsing.

The lion growl filled my ears and he pulled his head away from my neck, thrusting as deep as he could. His black eyes complemented his bloody fangs as he reached his own peek. I felt him pulse inside of me before the stars turned to a night sky and I blacked out.

...

I woke briefly, still on the ground, the sunlight warming my bare skin. I felt movement and looked down my body to see Damien between my legs, using his tongue to clean me of our combined sex and my spilt virginal blood. His eyes had started to return to normal and he looked up at me with a satisfied, if not smug, grin.

My eyes drifted closed again. Either exhaustion or blood loss made my head light as I drifted away into dreamless oblivion.

...

Soft sheets caressed my skin as I stretched my sore muscles. I don't think I had ever felt more content than at that moment. I opened my eyes to take in the massive four poster bed I was laying in the middle of. The sheets were black and large windows provided a perfect view of the orange sunset over miles of orchard trees.

Scanning the room I spotted a man sitting in a leather chair with a glass of clear brown liquid. He looked young, with dark hair, a clean shaven face, and tanned tattooed skin. His eyes looked more red than brown in the fading light.

Damien was watching me as I took in my surroundings. He was dressed casually, in a dark button down and slacks. His demeanor was relaxed as he sat back and swirled around the ice in his glass.

Was he always so attractive? Had I really been so scared of this man?

I turned onto my side and the sheet fell to the side, revealing my bare top half. I didn't notice.

"Hi," I said timidly.

"Hello," He responded in a pleasantly deep voice. "How are you this afternoon?"

I giggled. It sounded like a joke. How was I doing? I felt better than I ever had. I felt like I belonged exactly where I was, like I had never fit anywhere else.

"I'm wonderful, how are you?" My voice sounded dreamy, like it wasn't quite my own.

He ignored my question and I noted that the corner of his mouth twitched down.

"Do you hurt anywhere?"

I thought about that and realized that I did. I hurt in a few places, but mostly my neck and between my legs had an aching soreness, along with my twisted ankle.

Blushing, I shook my head with a smile. "I'm ok."

He frowned then and my own smile waivered. Had I said something wrong?

"You're lying."

And I realized that I had. Why had I lied? I didn't want to upset him. I didn't want him to feel bad for hurting me.

In an instant he was standing in front of me and I jumped back in surprise. He took my chin gently in his hand to make sure I was looking at him.

"Never lie to me. I will always know."

"I'm sorry," I whispered, close to tears. I had upset him! Why did I do that?

He looked into my eyes for a little while longer, still holding my chin and my thoughts quickly drifted. I reached a hand up and stroked his jaw. My voice went dreamy again. "You are beautiful..."

I didn't feel any embarrassment when I said it, even though I knew I would have been mortified if I had said the same thing yesterday.

Damien saw something in my eyes then and his frown deepened. "What's your name?"

His question caught me off guard and my own smile turned down when I tried to think of the answer. "I... I don't know...?" And I truly couldn't remember if I had ever had one. If I had, it wasn't my name now, because then I would have remembered it. No, I didn't have a name.

"Did you want to give me one?"

Damien looked upset, which made me upset. He saw that I was on the brink of tears again and gently stroked my hair back. His features softened, though a darkness still sat behind his eyes.

"It's ok little one. The bond is overpowering at first, but you will find yourself again. I'll make sure of it."

I didn't understand what he was saying but it comforted me nonetheless.

...

Damien gave me a new dress, this one reached my knees, and gave me a tour of the mansion. The entire second floor was filled with bedrooms and common areas for up to thirty guests to stay at any time. When I asked if he had so many friends over often he laughed bitterly and said, "I'm not sure I would call them friends, but in my position it works in my favor to serve as a generous host."

He showed me through the garden that I had so hastily run through the night before. It seemed silly to me now. There had never really been any reason to run.

As we walked I stared up at the fading sky and a question occurred to me.

"Does the sun not bother you?"

Damien looked pleased that I had asked another question. "No, like I said, I'm only part demon."

"What do you mean demon? What else are you?"

"All vampires are demons, but not all demons are vampires. I am a made-demon, meaning magic made me this way while I was still mortal. I trained as a mage before I was created."

"A mage, like magic? Are there lots of mages? Could I learn magic?!" I got excited at the thought of becoming powerfully magical.

"Hehe, no. No, a mortal has to be born with magic in their blood in order to manipulate it. And there are very few bloodlines left. The Inquisition killed off most of them."

"Oh... I'm sorry."

"I didn't know any of them. I'm the last of my bloodline, and others made sure I would never be able to continue it."

I felt sad thinking about how lonely Damien must be. Reaching down I took his hand. He stiffened for a moment, before relaxing into my hold, wrapping his large fingers around mine.

We walked until it got dark and he laid me out under the stars. He laid down next to me, propped up on an elbow. We laid there contently in silence, just listening to the night come to life around us. When I caught his eye after a while I recognized that smokey black look. He didn't move toward me or touch me. He just watched.

I knew what he wanted and the more he looked at me like that, the less possible it became to sit still. I pressed my legs together, feeling the beginnings of arousal start to gather there. Reaching down, I pulled up my dress, slowly pulling it off over my head.

Damien still laid on his side silently, watching. I could feel his arousal rising like it was my own. It made me bold.

I moved my hands down my slides, massaging my breasts, using my thumbs to tease my hardening nipples. One hand slid down to my mound and around my outer lips. I worked myself up, teasing before allowing myself to touch what I knew I craved. I ran a finger lightly through my wetness, using it to finally touch my clit, gliding in small circles. My breathing grew heavy, as did my eyelids as I watched Damien watch me.

I went slow, putting on a show, knowing it pleased him. I slowly built myself up, not going too far, keeping myself on the edge. After coming back down three times, Damien touched himself over his pants, looked me in the eye and gave me a command I was more than happy to obey.

"Come for me."

And I did, screaming his name into the night air. It wasn't nearly as intense as the night before, but it was still beautiful. As I came down I reached over to replace Damien's own hand, stroking his rock hard member over his pants. His eyes closed halfway, allowing me to touch him.

His hand was suddenly on my wrist, stopping my movements. I looked up at him, confused, and saw he was looking over my shoulder. Following his gaze, I saw headlights in the long driveway, heading toward the house.

Damien cursed under his breath.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," He said gently, sitting me up and helping me back into my discarded dress. "We just have some unexpected visitors. Time to play courteous host."

I looked at him worriedly and he smiled down at me. "That was a beautiful performance, thank you." I felt warm at that and grinned like a schoolgirl with a crush.

...

We walked into the foyer where Damien offered me a drink. I took it because he offered it to me, but one sip told me I didn't actually want it. He smirked at my scrunched face and took the glass, combining it with his own, offering me a glass of something sweet instead. I accepted it gratefully.

He sat in a large chair facing the living room, pulling me around to stand beside him.

"Keep your eyes down and don't speak unless spoken to, understand?"

I nodded just as a knock sounded on the door. I peaked around to see a butler (where had he been?) answer the door.

Damien gave a loose curl a sharp tug and I quickly faced forward again, looking down at the floor.

He continued playing with my hair as multiple sets of footsteps made their way into the room.

"Damien!" Greeted a male voice that had stopped in front of us. Damien remained seated, one hand holding his glass, the other twirling my hair.

"Carlos," He greeted his guest. "I wasn't expecting you. If I had known I could have prepared for guests."

To me it was obvious that Damien was annoyed by this man's presence but Carlos seemed unphased.

"Oh not to worry! We ate before we arrived. I've come to see your latest acquisition myself! You've caused quite the stir among the rumor mill."

"I saw something I wanted, so I took it. That's all."

"But you wanted this one very badly, no? Maybe we can have a taste ourselves to see why you find this one so special?"

"Is that what you want, little one? Do you want to entertain my guests?"

I felt my face go red as I snuck a peek at Damien who was looking at me with an unreadable expression. But this time I felt a wave of emotion coming off of him. I felt his annoyance, apprehension, and curiosity. But there was also that underlying taste of passion, like the thought of me entertaining his guests was not entirely offensive.

"Do... do you want me to want to?" I whispered.

His lips ticked up and I felt his amusement.

Chuckling reminded me there was an audience. "You have tamed her so quickly!" Carlos laughed. "I would have expected you to hold off at least a week before claiming her. Reveled in the taste of virgin blood for a while. It's out of character for you to lose control like this."

Damiens face hardened again, while his poise stayed relaxed. "Why would I not take what I paid for? Are you going to share the real reason you dropped by?"

"The council is just curious about your interest in this girl, after never showing interest at the auction hall before. Is there anything we need to be made aware of?"

Damien finally looked at his guest.

"Wasn't she supposed to catch my attention? Your hunters were very keen for me to see her." Damien asked. After a beat of awkward silence he continued. "If there is anything the council needs to know, I will make it my mission to inform them myself."

I snuck a peak then, my curiosity winning out.

The man closest to us was shorter than myself, in a crisp suit, meticulously manicured 5 O'clock shadow, and those violet eyes. I had an immediate dislike for him.

On the other side of the room stood a tall, muscular woman who could only be described as handsome. She was easily the most handsome person in the room, aside from Damien.

Beside her stood someone I recognised. My bearded abductor. He was looking right at me, and seeing me recognise him, he gave me a nasty smile, fangs and all.

My back straightened and my eyes went wide. My fear from the days before started to trickle back in from my clouded memory. My heart skipped a beat, and I felt a cold sweat break out across my body, my hands clammy. It was like a memory that I couldn't quite see, but the raw emotion was starting to overwhelm me and I couldn't stop it.

The others were talking but I didn't process their words, ears filled with the roar of blood pumping. I couldn't breathe.

Carlos was getting exasperated, though he was unsuccessfully trying to feign ignorance. "I'm just following orders Damien. Maybe if you didn't seclude yourself like this then the others wouldn't be so suspic- is she ok?"

I had taken a step back, dropping the half full glass I had been clutching in both hands, drawing the others' attention. They saw my expression of confused terror. I was still lost in my mind, memories trying to force their way to the surface.

I felt a hand on my wrist and I jerked away, afraid of being captured again. The grip tightened, refusing to let me go and I started to struggle. I screamed, tears filling my eyes and blurring my vision.

Acting on fear and instinct, I fought back, desperately pulling my arm until my shoulder was threatening to dislocate. I was being kidnapped and I needed to escape! I was surrounded by monsters that would drink my blood and kill me! This was life or death and I was losing. I was going to die!

I was going to die.

"May!" My name drew me out of my blind panic. "May, look at me!"

I opened my eyes and saw his deep red irises locking with mine.

"Please," I whispered. "Don't kill me. Just let me go. I won't say anything. Please..."

Damien took my face gently in his hands, looking distressed, and gave me a command. "Calm."

The terror left with the breath I let out. I was calm.

But the memories remained. I knew exactly who I was and how I had gotten here. I knew that I needed to escape, but I could also still feel Damien. It was like an uncuttable thread connecting us and I wondered if he could feel me the same way I was feeling him. A looking glass of emotions, so potent that I was having trouble detangling them from my own.

Someone cleared their throat behind us. "Well..." Carlos shifted uncomfortably on his feet. "Maybe not as tame as it first appeared. We can see ourselves out. The council will be expecting your presence at the end of the month. It would be best if you didn't keep them in the dark Damien. You are already walking a very thin line."

...

They left, leaving Damien and I in an uncomfortable silence. He had moved me to sit on the couch, using a handkerchief to dry my cheek damp with tears, and was now pacing in front of the large curtained windows.

I broke the silence, the unnatural calm giving me an uncommon boldness.

"They don't like you very much."

He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. "They fear me."

"Why?"

"Because I'm different. I'm unpredictable to them and they don't know the extent of my power."

"Are you powerful?"

He stopped pacing and looked at me in a way that should have scared me. "Very."

"Are you going to kill me?"

"No."

"Are you going to hurt me?"

There was a pause as he thought about his answer. "Probably..."

I felt that trickle of fear try to push through the forced calm, but it was quickly smothered.

"...but you'll like it." Damien smirked.

My face heated at the implication and I looked away, focusing on the pattern of the floor's woodgrain.

"You knew my name," I stated, changing the subject before this conversation led somewhere I didn't want it to go.

Damien nodded, "It was in your paperwork."

So he had asked to see if I remembered, not because he didn't know it. He had also known what was happening a few moments ago. He had used my name to pull me out of it. Has he done this before? Many times? I didn't ask that outloud. I wasn't sure I wanted the answer. Instead I asked, "Have you bought many people from the auction?"

"No, just you."

That surprised me. "Why?"

"I didn't want to owe anyone anything, especially the vampires, and the auction house is a thinly veiled means of political extortion. Money rarely repays their 'favors'."

"Why am I here, Damien?"

"Because I want you here."

I looked up at Damien again, giving him a face that informed him that that was not the answer I had been looking for and I knew he knew it.

He smiled again, this time it was a real smile. He came and sat down, facing me from the other side of the couch.

"There is power in the kind of connection we now have. The vampires have something similar with virgins, but the power they take is temporary and almost always results in the death of the human. They don't know it's different for me. I didn't know either until-... Your life is tied to mine now and I can feed off of your energy."

"So, you're using me. For power."

"Yes. And you will become more powerful as well."

My eyebrows rose at that. I hadn't expected to benefit from this in any way. "In what way?"

"For one, you won't get sick or die from any human illness."