All Comments on 'Out Of The Shadows Ch. 07'

by ingarlm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

You just ripped my heart out of my chest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ohoh

that is too sad.... just please let there be some strange twist so that they do end up together again ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Son of a...

TONY!!!! I was hoping that he would pass out before he blow them up into oblivion but the bloody nincompoop took his revenge... or so he hoped. Hmmmm. Im sure that Rob is not dead and that its just a cover-up to protect Alex and maybe start a new life or maybe he is staying away because of this obscure guilt-trip he' having - putting Alex in harms way. Well it better be something in that line or I'll slap Rob into life and back to death myself! You, just can't kill off Rob - oh no you can't!!!! Lol! Cat...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Thing

you said the last chapter would be happier. I am banking on that happening. And by that I mean, a switch was made at the warehouse and Alex and Rob end up together. Nothing else will do. Great job as usual!!

DeeZaster360DeeZaster360over 14 years ago
That was..

incredibly rude and depressing. =/ No happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So well written

So sad. So well written. I hope that the next chapter is more hopeful, but either way your writing is fabulous.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
The Climax of Crime

Now we get the finale for the gangsters. Writing, pace, plotline -- superb! The insistence of love through the terrors of tragedy cannot die. Great work, with a final chapter to come!

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

This chapter made me cry. Its so emotional and sad. I hope it gets better in the following chapter.

rayneintheskyerayneintheskyealmost 12 years ago
:'(

Awww you made me cry! You are an amazing writer tho. I love all of your stories on this site and I hope you continue writing in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fuck me upppppppp

I started cussing after reading this!!! Rob can't be dead mannnn I mean come the fuck on...i am so upset right now!!!!! I hope he isn't...hope the last chapter is a gleam of hope

islandchicaislandchicaover 7 years ago
Even before...

... I read the final chapter, Rob cannot be dead. Yuh mussi mad! (I'm Jamaican. Forgive the creole).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is just awful. I sure hope that's just a cover up so no one knows he's alive & he comes back for Alex.😭😭😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous