Out of the Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jumping in my arms, we just stood in my entry way hugging and crying tears of joy.

"I guess these old body parts took a while to remember what they were meant to do."

Yes, they had a small wedding, with most of the guests from his side, with me having just a few school friends on my side. I just couldn't be happier.

Just over 6 months after she told me she was pregnant, little Oscar Garcia entered their lives. With a shock of very dark hair and beautiful brown eyes, I had a little brother, nearly 22 years younger than me. Wow.

As my second year of law school was flying by, one of the first year students asked me if he could study with me.

His name was James Wilson, and he was from the Denver area, so he didn't know hardly anyone at school.

"You don't mind helping me?" he asked.

"No, why would I?"

James told me he never had many white friends. Yes he was light skinned African/American. He stood just under 6 feet tall, and seemed to be in very good shape.

As we talked, I did have to remind him that studying was primary, and socializing, secondary. After nearly 5 weeks studying together nearly every day, as we were getting out of our chairs, I leaned over and kissed him on his mouth.

Smiling at each other, I commented, I hope you weren't mad that I did that, but I was tired of waiting for him to make the first move.

His million dollar smile told me he was more than OK. Another few kisses, and I toyed with the idea of asking my doctor for birth control pills. Was I ready? Was I bothered that he was black? Yes, I was ready, and I couldn't care less if he was green with purple stripes.

Mom and Hector knew about James, so when I asked if I could bring him to Sunday dinner, they jumped at the chance to meet him.

When we entered the Garcia home, I knew everything was going to be fine. I introduced James to my mother, father, yes I introduced Hector as my father, and my sisters and brother.

To say they all accepted him was an understatement. We had a truly wonderful dinner, with great laughter and family fun.

Oh, yes, the very next day I had an appointment with my OB/Gyn, to start birth control. Mom and I had been talking for several weeks, and she told me to start, even if James might not be the one.

Almost three weeks later, on a Friday afternoon, I very quietly asked James if he wanted to come home with me, and possibly stay the weekend.

"Danielle, I need you to know I have only had sex once in my life, and don't want you to be disappointed in me."

"James, if we just talk and get to know each other better, then that's what we will do. I'm not all that experienced myself, so it will be something new for me, too."

Thinking to myself, while he was deciding, I've never had a man in my bed, and never overnight with either of the two men who I've had sex with.

There was also no way I would ever mention what mom and I had ever done.

With him finally agreeing, I texted mom, telling her just the minimum, to which she responded how happy she was.

After each of our last classes, we headed off to my house, for what, that was the million dollar question.

Arriving at my house, he unpacked the few things he brought with him, as I went about doing my own thing. I finally realized he was still not coming back into my living room.

I called out to him, and he appeared in the doorway with a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Just nervous, I guess."

"I don't bite, but we can sleep in different rooms if that's what you want."

I then walked up to him, took his smiling face in my hands and gently kissed him on his mouth. Hugging me close to his body, pressing my breasts into his chest, I could feel his reaction growing in his jeans.

Realizing I hadn't felt a real cock in quite awhile, I couldn't wait, but restrained myself, not wanting to scare my very dear friend. I also didn't want him thinking I was some sort of a sex maniac.

After a few minutes of continued hugging and a few more very deep kisses, I asked him if he had any preference for dinner. Quickly, telling him I was dessert, if he chose.

With that, we both had a laugh, and decided on dinner.

After dinner, we just took a walk in my neighborhood, showing him a part of this area he had never seen. I was well aware that he had grown up in an area that wasn't as nice as this, and his father had died when he had just started high school. Even with his mother working a secretarial job, his education was paid for with scholarships, law school included.

Returning back to my house, James seemed to be relaxed, a bit more, as he took me in his arms and kissed me, tenderly. While kissing, he tentatively put one hand on my breast, giving it just the slightest squeeze.

"You know, James, my clothes come off better if we are in my bedroom."

Moving nearly as one, I let him unbutton the blouse I was wearing. When my bra encased boobs came into view, he just mouthed, Wow. He seemed to struggle a bit with my bra clasp, so I helped him out. When my boobs came into his view, he smiled like a kid on Christmas morning.

Off came his shirt, revealing his chiseled body. It was my turn to mouth, Wow. My shorts came down, next. His shorts, revealing a sizable bulge. My panties. His briefs. While being impressive, around seven and a half inches, we was quite thick and already very hard.

Moving onto my bed, silently, I took his throbbing member in both hands and put just the head in my mouth. This being the first real cock in my mouth, having only dildos there, it was quite a different sensation.

After licking all around the head a few times, and taking maybe three inches in my mouth, I heard him gasping my name, and his body start to shake.

Moving a handful of tissues to his cock, I watched him explode, with the help of my hand, stroking his glorious cock.

"Oh, my God, Danielle, that was amazing!"

"I think you really needed that."

Relaxing, with my head resting on his shoulder, he started touching my hair, showing me how gentle he was. Making small talk, saying nothing in particular, until he asked me why my mother called me Gracie.

"That's my middle name," I quickly replied.

"I like both names. In fact, I like everything about you."

Smiling up at his ever present grin, I realized my hand was starting to stroke his thick cock back to life.

As it grew, his breathing increased, as did his moaning. I eased him onto his back, moving on top of him, guiding his fully grown cock into my waiting sex. Slowly, at first, up and down, impaling myself on his very thick tool.

With my breasts right below his eye level, he started massaging each one with his hands, making my nipples rock hard. His hips started thrusting upwards, meeting my hip movements. Both of us were moaning like cows in heat. After a good 20 to 25 minutes, and two small orgasms for me, I could tell he was ready to explode. And explode he did, with a force that nearly threw me off of him. It felt like a dam breaking, absolutely filling my entire insides with his white, hot cum.

Laying on his chest, until I felt a very large amount of yucky cum starting to leak out of my well filled pussy, I eased my body off his and dashed to my bathroom, with tissues catching any drippings.

My God, he must have squirted a quart or two inside me. I've never felt so satisfied in my entire life.

Returning to my bed, we curled up against each other. After a few more kisses, we fell fast asleep.

Waking up, I found James propped up on one elbow, staring at me, with his million dollar smile.

"Good morning, sweet Grace."

"Good morning, my love."

I then noticed a look of seriousness, so I asked if something was wrong.

After two or three deep sighs, he started slowly. "Grace, or Danielle, we have to talk."

I just nodded, thinking I knew what was coming.

"First, some added honesty from me. My dad died in the line of duty. As a U S Marshal. My mother is a secretary for the Marshal's service."

I kept a straight face, saying I would answer any question I could.

"If you can answer, are you and your mom in Witness Protection?"

I nodded in the affirmative, with a tear starting in one eye.

Taking my hands in his, James told me he knew all the repercussions, and would never ask me anything else. Leaning against his strong shoulders, I quietly started to cry.

"James, if you want out, I won't hold it against you, I like you way too much."

"You can't get rid of me that easy."

"Just so you know Grace, my mother is Hispanic, too."

My tears started to subside, as I felt his fingers circling one nipple, causing me to look him in the eye, and kissing him as deeply as I ever had.

It took less than a minute before I felt one very large finger make its way inside my throbbing pussy. My hips started thrusting upwards taking his finger as deep as humanly possible. He took his finger out, running it into my mouth, with me licking my sex juices off his finger.

He moved in between my thighs, kissing my lower lips, with his tongue stabbing outwards, into my soaking wet cunt. With his hands cupping my butt cheeks, pulling me closer to his very hungry mouth.

Moving into a 69 position, his manhood more than filled my welcoming mouth. With both our mouths pleasuring each other, I must have squirted two or three times right into his open mouth.

Moving apart, I moved to all fours, placing my head onto a pillow, raising my ass almost in his face. Inexperienced, or not, he knew exactly what to do. Getting on his knees, he guided his glistening prick right inside my pussy.

If his cock filled me in the other positions we've tried, this was absolutely fantastic, seemingly touching my soul. I must have cum close to a half dozen times by the time James nearly lifted me off the bed cumming deep into my throbbing pussy.

Unable to move, I felt his tissue covering me and slowly starting to mop up the mess he had left inside me. This is when I was fairly sure he loved me. Not many men would voluntarily clean up their own mess out of their girl's dripping wet pussy.

Back at school, we still studied together, as we both wanted to pass our classes, as well as fucking our brains out.

By Friday, he finally asked if I would like to meet his mother, and older sister.

"Are we going to Denver, or are they coming here?"

"How about Face time, to begin with?"

Grinning like a dummy, I said anytime is good for me. I continued, asking what about my mom and family?

"Lets try just us, and go from there."

When we got back to my house, he set up what was needed for this Face time event. I had never done this, so I let him lead the way.

When his mother, Juanita, came on the screen, I couldn't believe what I was looking at. She could pass as mom's sister, they looked so much alike. We instantly hit it off. He had told her just the basics, who my mother was and the fact that she was recently married, again, and had a new baby boy, along with the two older girls.

Right before we were ending our very pleasant chat, she made me promise to not do anything rash until James finished Law School.

"I promise, Mrs. Wilson."

"If you call me that again, I will get angry. Its Juanita, to James's girlfriend. Understand?"

"Yes, Juanita. I can't tell you how much you remind me of my mother, in all the good ways.

As I was nearing graduation, and James and I started talking marriage, I started putting out feelers for a job. I had to make a decision based on the type of law I wanted to pursue.

James and I started discussing these options between our marathon fucking and sucking sessions.

The first interview I went on, I knew after the first question they asked me, that this wasn't the firm for me.

"Good morning, Ms Spring."

"Good morning, to you."

"Let's be frank, Ms Spring, when do you think you'll get pregnant?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Without any change in my facial expression, I told the three partners interviewing me that not only was that question against the law, but they all three could go fuck themselves. I got up and walked out.

James couldn't believe the sequence of events, until I played the phone recording of the exchange.

After passing the State Bar Exam, three weeks later, I casually walked back into that very same office, asking to speak to the senior partner. When I was told he wasn't available, I sent a copy of my recording to his personal email address, and waited. Standing in the lobby if this very posh office, a nicely dressed secretary came out and tried to usher me into a back office.

"No chance, ma'am, its out here, or in front of the Ethics Committee."

After waiting five minutes, I turned and walked out the door.

Later that afternoon, not only did I email that recording to the Seattle Times, the lone Seattle daily newspaper, but all four local affiliates of the four major networks.

The very next day, I had four solid interviews knocking at my door.

When a flunky from that first firm called me, I asked him if he was the senior partner. When he told me no, I hung up.

I was asked by an investigative reporter for one of the local TV stations if I was aware that my recording might not be legal, I asked him how legal was the sexual discrimination these three asses leveled at me was. Touche.

After two more interviews, with one on a national 24 hour cable news network, I finally got a call from that dipshit who first asked that question.

When he asked me to come back to his office, I responded I would return to his office for 25 million dollars. Before he could even formulate an answer, I told him, the Starbucks across the street from his building. Noon, the next day.

He actually came alone, but before we even got started, he asked me if I was recording this meeting. Nope, I answered.

"What do you want, Ms Spring?"

"Just some respect, and before you say anything else, I wouldn't work for Neanderthals like you, no matter how much you would pay."

I got up, turned towards the door and left.

With all this publicity, I got a visit from a member of the Marshal Service, advising me to tone it down, just a little. After I agreed, he asked if he heard correctly that I was dating Byron Wilson's son, Jimmy.

Smiling, I told him it was true, and he goes by James, now.

"If he is half as nice as his dad, you've got yourself a winner. I worked with Byron twice, and am still saddened when I think of him."

"I'll tell him and his mom you said that."

I told James that evening that Agent Cooper says hello, to you and your mom.

Laughing, James tells me that his mom and Charles Cooper have been dating for nearly a year. Wow.

Sitting at home, one Saturday, watching James prep for finals, one last time before graduation, I got a call from someone asking if we could talk about starting a foundation dedicated to helping sexual assault victims.

"We should meet, soon."

"How about tomorrow, for lunch, my treat?"

"Tell me where."

As we arranged our lunch, she tells me to bring James along, too.

Meeting at a nice outdoor eatery, our mystery hostess arrived and found us sitting by ourselves. When she introduced herself as Brianna something or other, I started to ask her about funding for this venture.

"Don't worry, my dear, my family's charitable foundation will do the initial funding as well as future fund raising."

"Can I ask what your family does?"

"I guess you aren't from here, right? My family started out building railroad cars and then moved to large trucks. Have you ever seen Kennworth or Peterbilt trucks? That's our family business."

Both James and I must have been gawking, but recovered in time not to embarrass ourselves. Too much.

The following week, I started setting up our office, and got ready for James' graduation. He already had his spot to sit for the Bar Exam, which I thought he was more than ready to take.

Laying in bed, the next Saturday morning, he asks me when would be most convenient for us to get married.

"How about tomorrow?!?"

"What about a license and rings?"

"Why do you have to be so damned practical? Also, why do I love you so much?"

"Not as much as I love you, Grace."

I was more nervous with James sitting for the Bar Exam than I was with mine. When he returned home, we just sat holding each other, making some preliminary wedding plans.

"You do know, I haven't met your sister, yet."

"I'll correct that, tomorrow, as she is returning from her overseas schooling tonight, and we should let her get some sleep."

The next afternoon, we were set up with his mother, and sister, Hannah. After saying hello to Juanita, Hannah sat down beside her, and I thought they looked more like sisters than mother and daughter. Sound familiar?

Hannah, acting the ever protective big sister, tells me that she already knows that I'm a lawyer, but asked about this work I was about to embark on. We talked for a while, when she turns to her mom and tells her to jump in at any time.

"I just can't get over how lucky Jimmy is to find you, Grace."

"Here, I keep thinking that I'm the lucky one. Now, both of you, I'm going to tell you something that you have to take at face value, and ask a very strict minimum of questions."

"Juanita, Charles Cooper told me to say hello to you," I said, grinning.

"Momma, do you have a boy friend?"

"No, Hannah, he's no boy, anymore. He was a friend of your father's."

With all three of us grinning, Juanita waited until her daughter left for a minute, before telling me as soon as James mentioned my name, it rang a bell, but she never told her son.

"I am guessing you two have talked."

"Yes, and when I asked him if he wanted out, he was more of a gentleman than I ever could have expected. Agent Cooper said that James is a real keeper."

We finally set a date for our wedding. As we sat in our living room, planning, I realized I didn't have anyone to ask to be my maid of honor, let alone bridesmaids. Having this sink in, I leaned my head onto James' shoulder and began sobbing, quietly.

"Shhhh, please don't cry." All the while touching my face very gently.

All of a sudden, it hit me. A not so traditional bridal party. My mother as Matron of Honor. Hannah as a bridesmaid, and Isabella and Maria as two junior bridesmaids. They can push little Oscar in his stroller to add him to the party.

By the time I told James of this wild idea, he was kissing me deeply, with his hand buried deep inside my pulsating pussy. My God, planning a wedding was making me horny. Wait, just about anything we did made me horny, these days.

As we laid in bed, after a great dinner, and finalizing some more wedding plans, James cuddled up in back of me, kissing the back of my neck. My goodness, neither of us could get enough of each other.

All of a sudden, I feel him starting to get hard, again, with his prick pushing against my panty covered behind.

"James, are you saying you want to try something new?"

"Only if you are positive."

"OK, but if I say stop, you stop, right?"

"Do we have any condoms and lube, Grace?"

Rummaging through my nightstand, I found both items we needed.

Kissing my love deeply, and sliding my panties onto the floor, my darling put the condom on, added some lube to his cock, then to his index finger and gently touched my very sensitive behind.

Fuck me, that felt good. Up to the second knuckle. In and out. Jesus Christ, I was on fire. Lubing his cock, again, and pushing against my sphincter. With the gentleness required, the head of his weapon entered my shaking behind. Very slow. In and out. His finger touching my clit. Then, two fingers into my soaking wet pussy. In and out. My body shaking, orgasm number one.

A third finger in my sex. Thumb on my clit. Orgasm number two. Not sure how much more I can take, as orgasm number three wracked my body. As I feel his cock start to shudder, we both climax, shaking the entire bedroom.