Out of the Stones Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For hours he sat there, until the sun set back into the ocean.

Two dark figures came from behind trees and sat next to him. Each seemed to come with an aura of deeper darkness. The moon seemed to take this time to slip behind the clouds. The darkness was complete here, even the streetlights did not penetrate the gloom. Time seemed to stand still, and neither bugs nor beasts stirred in the park.

“You are doomed to failure ancient one.” The larger figure on the right spoke quietly. Elijah did not respond.

“They’re souls are ours, their faith is gone. They don’t believe, they think he has left them to their suffering. Now we will show them what suffering really is.” The smaller of the two cooed as she spoke. She rubbed herself against Elijah in a provocative manner. Her complexion was close to Syra’s, but her hair coloring was different. They must be two different members of the same species.

Elijah continued to pray.

The woman ran her hands through Elijah’s long hair, and breathed her hot breath into his ear. Why not let me show you the pleasures this world can bring, they are but a taste of the next. Our master would make you a king in this world.

Elijah looked at the woman and smiled, “There are gifts in this world that can only be shown through a child’s smile. I know what your master has found, though it was once hoped lost.”

“You are doomed ancient one.” The two moved away quickly, back into the trees.

Elijah bowed his head, “The battle begins Father, it is time again to fight the good fight. Let thy will be done.”

Elijah stood and followed the creatures into the woods. He stopped just as he entered and stooped down to pick up a long branch that had fallen. He felt along the branch and hummed an old tune, “Yes, thy rod and thy staff, they will comfort me.”

Elijah laughed like a child and disappeared into the woods.

“Hey there Doc any word on that stiff from the boat?”

Mitchell looked up from the cadaver he was working on, removing a cross section from a liver directly from the middle of the woman’s belly. Mitchell didn’t look too excited to see another individual in his laboratory. He had the look of a mad scientist as he tried to put the Detective into his memory banks.

The liver went into a collection bowl, and the Doctor removed his surgical gloves and tossed them into a waste receptacle marked with biohazard warnings.

“Nope, blood type O positive, semen samples on the victim came back as a genetic match to the victim. No hair or fiber samples that weren’t supposed to be there. How about you Detective, any clues?”

“Same as you, we have a lead that his partner and him left with some looker of a gal and were headed to the boat. Neither one of them can be located. I’ve got a feeling we’ve got a case of angry lovers. Guys at the bar had never seen the gal before though. And no one could remember what she looked like, other than hot. How about those other samples we got off of the bed sheets? “ The Detective took a look at the cadaver on the Doctor’s examining table, and had to turn away. The odor was too much for even his trained stomach. “Semen samples also, but not a match to your victim.” Mitchell grinned as he noticed the Detective turning away.

“No other fluids?”

“None.”

“So are we talking homosexual?” The Detective looked more disgusted than he had when looking at the cadaver.

“Well no anal penetration and no pubic hairs in the oral cavity. So unless we’re talking mutual masturbation, I’d have to say no.”

“It doesn’t add up doc., the guy blows his load then someone sucks his blood out through his dick?” The Detective walked over to the coffee pot and poured a cup. He noticed that there were some specks of particles floating on the top of the coffee. He smelled it and looked to the medical examiner for approval to drink.

Mitchell shrugged his shoulders in the universal symbol of, you’re taking you’re life into your own hands.

“I agree, and there were no fluids lefts around the bite. I sent a sample of the blood from around the area to the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta along with copies of the bite pattern. I haven’t heard anything back, not that I really expected to.”

“Right, well let me know if you do hear anything.”

Chapter Three Pews

Pastor Watkins, was a well traveled member of the church. It was a small congregation that he watched over and they didn’t seem to mind when he would leave to go out into the world. The parishioners were all well to do and encouraged and largely financed the Pastor’s trips. They knew little about his personal life, but at the pulpit he was a dynamic speaker who held their interests and made the bible stories come alive. He was not a charismatic individual, however, he seemed to grasp the bible and was able to communicate its message in a manner that stuck with each of them. For once they were able to focus on the messages, and not on what each of them had been wearing. Watkins often thought of C.S. Lewis’s writings of the Screwtape Letters, how painfully true the fiction came to real life.

When Watkins had arrived at this church, it had been at the request of a mutual friend, who claimed this church was screaming for a new leader. At the time they had been mostly gossiping old ladies who were coming more for the social interaction and bingo, than any desire to come closer to their God. Their former pastor had passed on the month before, and so the congregation had just put an advertisement on the Internet searching for a replacement. Watkins never really made them uncomfortable, rather he just seemed to speak the truth.

Watkins also had the largest personal library any of them had ever seen, with books that seemed to reach back into antiquity. Perhaps his constant love of reading, is what enabled him to be able to tell stories so effectively. Whatever the circumstances, it seemed to all that Watkins was the perfect fit for the small congregation.

California Dreamin’

Comfortable heat lulled Abel Rudnick into a gentle nap as he sat in his lawn chair on his apartment deck. He’d spent a lot of time lately hanging around the pool tanning himself, but more to watch the young pair of sisters who made a daily pilgrimage to the pool to sun themselves.

Abel had been married for years, but his wife traveled and they had no children, so he was quite often bored with life. He loved his wife, but there just seemed to be a spark missing lately.

From his porch he could watch the two girls, both about sixteen to eighteen years old and budding all over in just the right places. These were two tight and beautiful brunettes both of which had been graced with breasts to die for. Abel especially loved the fact that the two girls were flirtatious with him every chance they got. Sometimes it would be something like a wink or a knowing grin when they knew he was watching them, but lately it had developed into much more serious flirting. Just the other day he had noticed Kathy moved her patio chair so that her body was facing his little balcony, she then set a leg on either side of the chair and looked up into his eyes. When she was sure he was watching she began slowly undulating her hips ever so slightly. Abel had been able to see or at least he thought he could see a small damp spot appear between her legs. Abel had reached the big four-o last year, so these young ladies flirting with him was more than he could stand. This latest round had sent him over the edge and into the shower to jack himself off. He had finally made the decision that it was time to call these two tease’s bluff and see just how far they would go. But every time he looked for an excuse to be alone with either or both of the two young ladies, someone always appeared. The visions of his twisted imagination kept him awake at night, dreaming of how the girls would smell, would their skin be supple, their breasts firm. It was becoming an obsession for him, and strangely enough he was thouroughly enjoying it. It had actually caused a substantial rise in his relations with his own wife. Hours and hours a day he spent dreaming of taking these girls for his own, and if his wife happened to succumb to him during one of his aroused flights of fancy, she enjoyed the ravenous and aggressive sex he enveloped her with. It was becoming like an unstoppable rage of spring fever.

Marlene came out of her house on Saturday, but she was dressed as if it was time to go back to school. She was wearing a short Catholic school uniform, plaid blue, with the white thigh high stockings and little white sneakers. Abel watched her from his second story window, hiding behind the blinds, pushing them apart carefully and forcing himself to create as little motion as possible. Marlene brought out a bucket and sponge and started to unravel a hose, Abel knew instinctively that she would be moving to wash her old beat up sports car. The little Fiat X19 had long since faded to a dried blood red, from the shiny fire engine red it had once had. Marlene fawned on the car like it was a brand new Mercedes, but at the moment he could care less. Marlene’s sister, Andrea came out dressed exactly the same, with the exception of the v-necked t-shirt she wore, in comparison to her sisters blue top. Abel swallowed hard, and tried to still his breathing so he could attempt to listen in on their conversation outside. He heard the occasional giggle, and a word here or there, but couldn’t make out the conversations the two were having. The sisters could have been twins, and Abel could rarely remember which was the elder of the two. At the moment, he also didn’t care. They were both just too delicious and he wanted to bite into them like they were two ripe peaches. Marlene bent over at the waist to straighten her stockings and Abel’s heart skipped at least two beats. The girl had neglected to wear any panties. Thankfully the girl did not shave in that glorious area, and her dark black hairs were easily seen from his vantage point.

Andrea noticed her sister’s naughty little move and reached over to give her a quick slap to her posterior. Marlene stood up quickly and playfully slapped at her sister. Abel growled at the interruption. The girl’s parents hadn’t been around for days, or was it weeks. Now that he stopped to think about it, he hadn’t seen them for ages. Had they been there all along and he was just so infatuated with the girls that he had just ignored their absence? No, he was sure they had not been around for quite awhile. This was just the opportunity he needed to go and talk to the girls. After all it would only be neighborly to go and check on the health and well being of the girl’s parents. He started to turn away, when a small flicker of flame by the car caught his attention. He watched as the girls looked around suspiciously, and then moved closer together. Marlene leaned forward and pressed her lips against Andrea’s, and small wisps of smoke escaped their lips. What was this, the girls were smoking? No way he thought to himself as Marlene took another hit from a small pipe. Abel chuckled, the girls were actually down there taking hits of weed. It was time to go, and have a quick bit of fun.

Abel moved slowly downstairs and quietly out his back sliding glass door. He was able to move quickly and quietly to the other side of the car without the young ladies noticing him. They were being overly paranoid and kept watching the street for movement, but didn’t ever look behind them at what might be coming up from their own yard. Abel cleared his throat, “You smell something burning?” He said it a little over loudly, to make sure the girls could hear it over the stereo they had turned on inside the vehicle. Marlene started choking. Not a miswallow type of cough, but rather that “I took a way too big of a hit, and can’t keep it in my exploding lungs” type of cough. Both girls had been startled and stuttered as they looked for a probable excuse for the smoke in the air.

“Oh hey there Mr. Rudnick.” Andrea batted her eyelashes at him and moved a strand of hair away from the corner of her mouth.

“Busted, huh” Marlene said, matter-of-factly.

“Well, I haven’t had a hit in I don’t know how long. How about sharing a little.” Abel winked at the girls in a non-seductive, you can trust me sort of way, and Marlene handed over the pipe.

“Dude, your Aura is like way super charged.” Andrea stared at Abel, and suddenly he felt like he was the one being looked over like a piece of meat. For some strange reason it angered him, and made him uncomfortable.

“I don’t believe in that mumbo jumbo, Andrea” Abel used that I’m older than you and know better voice, but the look in Andrea’s eyes seemed to reflect a lot more experience than what should be there.

Marlene came up behind him and as she reached into his hand to take the pipe, she allowed her breasts to rub up against Abel’s back. It was like he had been hit by simultaneous lighting strikes and Viagra tablets, and his groin responded instantly. Both girls noticed immediately.

“Hey, nice package there Mr. Rudnick.” Andrea giggled at him and let her gaze stay overly long on the growing bulge in his pants. Marlene twisted herself around him to get a better look. It felt like he was being entwined by a huge vine. She crooked her leg into his as she held onto his shoulders, wrapping herself around him. She took another hit off the pipe, held it, then exhaled into his face. It was good weed, and the effects were hitting Abel quickly and hard.

Andrea came up close to her sister and ran her fingers through Abel’s thinning hair, then trailed her hand down his chest. “Maybe we should go inside for, well…awhile.” Andrea purred as she talked. Abel’s eyes were locked on hers, and his stomach fluttered. Dreams, fantasies, visions swarmed through his head, but his body held him paralyzed.

“Walk.” Marlene whispered in his ear. His legs responded on their own accord. Abel could feel his testicles moving as he walked, he became obscenely aware of every part of his own body. How his sphincter twitched with the erection in his pants. Each individual hair on his scrotum was alive and he could feel them tickle as he walked. In his teenage years, this heightened sense of awareness would have had him ejaculating before he ever got inside the house, let alone inside the girls. He felt like a teenager again, scared. He was moving toward the house, but his legs were not his own, “Your parents, where are your parents?” he managed to whisper. At least he thought he whispered it, but the sounds echoed in his mind and wasn’t sure if he thought the words or actually spoke them. Must be the weed he thought to himself, and he giggled in spite of himself and the mounting fear mounting up inside of him.

One of the girls was lightly raking her nails along the back of his neck and scalp as they walked. It sent more erogenous chills through his body. All the chills seemed to emanate, originate, and finally culminate in his groin. He had never, ever, felt so sexually charged in all his life.

“Oh, they’re on holiday” the girls said it in unison and with a laugh that was somehow haunting.

Abel didn’t see anyone turn the handle, but the door to the house opened all the same, and the cool air from the air conditioner washed over his skin, sending goose bumps over his skin. Even this seemed to end in a sexual sensation.

Marlene whispered in his ear, but he felt her warm breath on the back of his neck. The combination warm breath and cold skin made his whole body quiver. He noticed that the pipe was back in his hand, and slowly he brought it back to his lips. His arms felt heavy, and time seemed something he had only once dreamed about. Even that member inside his pants seemed overly heavy and large. It wasn’t until he exhaled that he noticed, he was no longer wearing any pants. His penis was erect and purple. Strange, he thought, where did my pants go? Again, he giggled and relaxed. Occasionally he had to force himself to breath. The front room was dark with the shades pulled. Abel turned his head to see Marlene and Andrea on the couch, naked. “Missed the show” he once again said out loud, or at least he thought he said it. They both stared at him.

“Sit” Andrea commanded him, and he found he not only obeyed, but also could not look away from her gaze.

Marlene reached over and caressed her sister’s arm, letting it slowly fall into her lap. Her hand disappeared between her sister’s legs, and then she brought it up to her own nose and inhaled deeply the smells of Andrea’s sex. Abel gulped again, as his body realized his involuntary muscle actions were occasionally failing him. He seemed to keep forgetting to breath.

Marlene slipped down to the floor and pushed Andrea’s legs apart. She turned to look backward at Abel and licked her lips. Her head buried itself between Andrea’s thighs, and Andrea let out a low moan that developed into an erotic growl. “Watch” Andrea commanded him.

Abel was having a difficult time concentrating. He wanted to stay looking into Andrea’s eyes, but found himself looking down at Marlene’s twisting and bobbing head, then down further at her round bottom and the small dark v. Her ass clenched and unclenched, and seemed to draw the breath out of him each time. He started to question his own consciousness, was he dreaming this, was he lost in one of his fantasies. He reached down to grab his own cock. “No!” Andrea commanded him. He noticed that Marlene had shifted her right hand up to penetrate Andrea, as she continued to lick her. Andrea appeared to be sweating, but the room was cold to Abel, the air conditioner was making the room too cold for him. His nipples tingled with the realization of how cold it had become. He thought he could see his own breath as he exhaled, but then questioned if it wasn’t just smoke he had inhaled.

Marlene had moisture developing in her dark pubic hair, and he longed to go inhale its heady perfume, but he was paralyzed in his chair. Andrea began to orgasm, and it was violent. She slammed her hands into the couch like a child having a temper tantrum. Her face had become red, and her head swung side to side. She opened her mouth and let out a long wail, as if someone in the last stages of a violent death. Abel wanted them both, wanted them so bad that he wanted to cry.

The girls turned their eyes to him, and Marlene wiped her sister’s fluids from her chin with a smile. Abel wanted to shift in his chair, but even that simple action was refused him. The girls both crawled to him on hands and knees. They both giggled and smiled. He could smell them now, enhanced with the marijuana he had inhaled. It was intoxicating, and his mind was swimming. As they came nearer he noticed a jerky twitch as the girls moved their heads side to side. Andrea’s hands moved up his thighs until she grasped him with both hands. Marlene was again behind him, touching him, licking him, and then she let out a long deep-throated howl that ended with a bark.

The sound was unnatural and he wanted to look and see what was going on, but Andrea held his gaze, and his member. He could not look away from her eyes, those eyes that were so golden. He gulped again, as Andrea glided her hands in a circular motion around and then up and down his swollen cock. He wanted to close his eyes, to confirm this was happening, to confirm he wasn’t asleep dreaming. He could do nothing.

Andrea licked her lips and dropped her head into his lap, the heat was overwhelming and he wanted to release. He felt warm fluid dripping onto his thighs. His breathing truly stopped as he looked down and saw the horror of blood dripping from Andrea’s lips. He felt no pain, and was strangely aware of another eroticism he had never experienced before. Her eyes changed as a wolf came from behind him and stared into Andrea’s eyes. He was able to look at the dark furred wolf, but when he looked back to Andrea, he watched her change. At first it was nothing but a series of grins and twitches, but soon it became terrifying. Her body heaved and shook, and she let out that same howl.