Out of the Woods

Story Info
Kayla reflects on a time with her husband before Covid 19.
3.5k words
4.46
6.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the Woods

"It's weird to think that a year or more ago, none of us saw this coming." He said.

"Yeah, I never would have thought it." Kayla said reflecting. It pained her to admit that, as a scientist.

She folded her laundry, taking care with her work uniforms. She spent most of her time at the hospital. The rest of the time Kayla wanted nothing more than to lay in her pajamas and soft robes. Perhaps the occasional lingerie.

They had been dealing with Covid for over two months. The routine of mask wearing, event cancellations and isolation seemed endless.

Samuel smiled and said "I loved camping with you last summer. I'm glad we got a chance to get out there at least once before all of this happened."

Kayla had been in school for six years. During which, she didn't have time for vacations, or trips. Even date nights were sparse when she had midterms or finals to study for. Her program had been hard and intense.

Kayla nodded. "That was fun." She said with a small, melancholy, tight lipped grin. She turned back to her laundry as he left the room, reflecting on their Summer camping trip, before the world had turned inside out.

She remembered they had started on the road later in the day. Kayla hated Sam's driving. Taking two gummy disc edibles, she wanted to avoid the anxiety of being a passenger in his car.

Her high set in a little over half an hour into their trip. Kayla lay back in the car with her headphones. Looking out, wide eyed into the blue, white clouded sky. Relaxing, as she listened to the playlist she had made earlier in the month of different indie female vocalists. Samuel was driving through the heart of Boston and they would be in New Hampshire in an hour or so.

When they reached the cabin, Samuel parked the small silver Honda in the gravel parking spot. They began unloading the car, and trying to orient themselves with their camp site.

They set the locked cooler outside of the cabin. Kayla put her duffel bag under the full size bed, the edge of which doubled as a bench to sit next to their small table.

She searched the seams of the mattress for bed bugs. Upon finding no evidence of pests, she felt herself more at ease. Kayla relaxed on the bed and scrolled through her phone, eating Terra veggie chips.

Unloading the last of the car, Sam came into the cabin, making note of the amenities left to them by the park. He cast off his boots and lay with Kayla. He grabbed a purple chip and crunched, easing into the soft mattress. Looking out at the creek behind the cabin, Sam couldn't wait to explore with her.

They showed each other videos and memes they found amusing, snuggling close in the pine room that they would share for a few days.

Kayla became engrossed reading a study about black bear behavior in New England. How that although they were solitary most of the time, if there was an abundant food source in one area, they would congregate in that area. She pictured dozens of bears in a cornfield. Envisioning the black-brown contrast of their fur against the flaxen landscape.

Fingertips softly brushed the inside of her forearm. Sam wanted her attention.

She shivered and looked to him. He smiled as their eyes met. He leaned over to kiss her, his beard bristled against her cheek.

Kayla's eyes closed, pulling her husband into a warm embrace. The corners of her mouth turned up in contentment. He smelled so good. She reached around and grabbed his right ass cheek, giving it a hard squeeze, as she kissed him deep.

She was still pretty high. Weed made Kayla want to fuck or touch herself, and was her aphrodisiac of choice. It always made food, fucking, art, and music more pleasurable.

She found herself unfastening Sam's belt buckle. Unbuttoning his pants, rubbing his crotch with her right hand, undoing the zipper in the process. She squeezed her legs together, stimulating herself in her excitement. Not sure if this was the attention Sam wanted, but it was the focus he was to receive.

They kissed fervently and she moaned into Sam's soft pink lips. He huffed in surprise as she forcefully yanked at the waist of his jeans and boxers. Pulling his pants and underwear down hard, past his knees.

She rubbed at his soft cock with her left hand. This was how she wanted to unwind after their time on the road.

Sam looked at Kayla dreamily as she moved down his torso, stopping at his waist, her face parallel with his dick.

Kissing his thighs, and hearing Sam exhale sharply, she continued. Kayla brought her hand around his flaccid shaft before putting him in her mouth.

The shock of her warm mouth and smooth tongue on his dick made Sam shudder. He clearly wanted a break after a long drive and appreciated Kayla's dedication.

There was a special kind of satisfaction (for both of them) in feeling his cock grow in her mouth. Getting harder with each stroke of her tongue and longer with each embrace of her warm, wet mouth.

When he was fully erect she began stroking his dick with her hand. She grinned at him smugly, her lips closed. Her eyes betrayed her, to reveal the mischief she had planned for them that evening.

She laced her right hand with the fingers in his left, as she continued to suck his cock. Feeling him squeeze her small hand and hearing him pant with each bob of her head, she knew she was doing it right. His leg muscles flexed, and he writhed on the bed as Kayla took him all the way into her face.

"Mmm." She hummed with enthusiasm.

He released his hand from hers to place it on the back of her head. Fuck, she loved it when he did that. The excitement of feeling used by someone she loved so immensely. The eagerness of him guiding her head to advocate for his own pleasure, was making her wet.

Applying pressure to the back of her head and neck, as she knew he would, he gestured for her to bring him deeper into her mouth.

Kayla gripped his hip, turning him to his side and forcing him towards her throat. Sucking in her cheeks, she was trying to make her mouth a tighter fit for his hard cock. He was always apprehensive about throat fucking her. She reassured him with the beckoning motion of her hand on his ass.

Sam thrust and ground his pelvis into her mouth. She puckered her lips as he face fucked her, sticking her tongue out so he had greater access to her throat. Breathing carefully through her nose, as she concentrated.

She knew her throat would be sore the next day, but the aftercare was half the fun. The following day he would make her tea, and cold drinks. Treating her like a deity for her efforts.

She could hear his belt buckle jingle against his jean's zipper as he bucked his hips faster to enter her face. She could feel his cock massage her sensitive lips as he violated her mouth. His sensitive pink head was hitting the roof of her mouth and sliding back to her throat.

"Yeah, baby. That's so good."

Sam said low, breathing deep.

Kayla made her mouth even tighter for him, and Sam whined in erotic distress. She placed her hand on Sam's hip to still his ambitious pelvis. Needing a break from his fucking, because she wanted to control her breathing.

Bobbing her head, she sucked his cock hard. She ran her tongue around the head of his cock inside her mouth.

She started stroking him with her hand. He groaned. Making each jerk of her hand tight gripped and tender. She felt the thick saliva from her throat lubricating his cock.

Forming a seal with her hand tight against her lips, Kayla took Sam into her mouth fast and hard. For Sam, it made a sexy contrast of hard, and soft between her little hand and mouth. She felt his cock stiffen. He squirmed and moaned.

"Can I come in your mouth?!" He gasped. "I'm so close, babe! Fuck, it feels so good!" She knew he felt guilty for not making an attempt to get her off.

Kayla nodded. Peering up she said "You can get me later."

He looked a little puzzled and probably wasn't sure if that meant just eating her out after dinner, or fucking her until it hurt.

Sam thrust up as his climax started. Feeling his cock spasm, Sam started to groan and whine. The euphoria must have started behind his balls, throbbing there and then toward the tip of his dick. He emptied his balls into Kayla's hot mouth and throat. She made a humming noise in surprise as her mouth filled with his cum.

"Oh fuck baby, ughn!" He whined with small deep thrusts. She held his ass, forcing him harder into her mouth. He cried out in pleasure and alarm. She loved him so much, and wanted him to cum so hard. Just for her.

He grunted with each throb. Feeling his cock spasm and gush in her mouth, made her pussy swell in arousal.

The head of his dick glided across her soft squishy tongue, each pulse leaving it coated with his hot, bittersweet semen. He let out moans of ecstasy and relief. His feet flexing, as his thrusts became more shallow. She swallowed slowly, his dick still in her mouth. Upon her mouth sucking and tightening with the ingestion of his cum, Sam hitched his breath. He was always so sensitive and vulnerable after he came. It was adorable.

Kayla lay beside him basking in his afterglow. Pleased that she had made him feel like a god for a little while.

Later that evening, they made a campfire. Drinking cold lager and smoking a lot of weed, they laughed late into the night. They asked questions, even when they weren't sure that they wanted the answers. Showing one another stupid videos on their phones, and cackling. Their laughter filling the night air, as a chorus of Katydids reigned above them.

Cuddling up close, they reminisced about high school. How it was lucky they found each other after school was over. Regretting not going to prom with one another, even though less than a year ago they had been married. Better than prom to be sure.

Talking about their crushes back then, their hopes and dreams. But it wasn't high school and they weren't eighteen anymore. They promised their lives to one another after loving, and fighting and fucking for almost ten years.

They found themselves enchanted, looking up into the deep black-blue sky, artfully veined with black tree branches encircling their view.

Seeing the stars beyond the tree line, they asked one another what they thought was out there. Was there a god?

As the fire died down they held each other close. Giving each other small kisses here and there, enjoying the warmth of their own love, with the entropic resolution of their small camp light.

"We should head in." Sam said looking into her eyes drowsy and drunk.

Kayla gave a nod. She gathered her things and locked the cooler.

"You head in, I'll do the rest."

She headed for the bed, reeking of campfire smoke and beer. Laying on her back and stretching out. She went back to the article about bears and New Hampshire wildlife.

Sam seemed to take forever getting back. He had clearly lost something. She started to get paranoid, reading the article.

Finally, the screen door on the cabin screeched, and snapped with his entry.

"Couldn't find my vape."

Secretly, she had hoped it would stay that way.

He wiggled into bed beside her. Pulling the covers over both of them, he gave a big yawn.

Turning over, she began to scroll through her social media. Making note of who was pregnant, married, bought a house or started a new hobby.

Suddenly, she felt a spank, hard and sharp on her ass, cutting through the silence in their cabin. A hand grabbed her right hip to pull her onto her back. She got up in surprise.

Peering tranquil, drunk, and high into her eyes he said "Baby, lemme thank you for earlier."

She wondered if it was worth it. She was tired and drunk too, but intrigued at the promise of feeling wanted.

Getting up, he pulled her short, bed shorts down to her ankles, hard and forceful. Exposing her close cropped dark haired pussy, she suddenly felt the cold night air brush over her vagina. She shivered. He pushed her back on the mattress.

She felt the beginnings of arousal in her stomach and chest. Before she could give into this feeling, or adjust her hips and back, Sam's mouth was on her cunt. Eating her out more voraciously than usual, because he was just so drunk.

She felt almost paralyzed. Moaning soft moans, she had her hands tangled in his thick scalp of light hair to move his head as gently as possible to where she needed him most.

His tongue lapped at her labia, moving up and circling her clit. Moaning louder, she pressed his head closer to her cunt. Grinding into his face, she felt a surge of perfect pleasure every time his mouth moved over her vulva. She whined and groaned, driven closer to the edge. Not wanting it to be over, she pushed his face away gently.

"Do you wanna feel me? I'm so wet."

It felt a waste not to take advantage of her soaking pussy, for his pleasure as well. She wanted to feel the length of him inside her body.

Without hesitation he climbed on top of her, sliding his sweatpants down. It was rare they did missionary.

Sliding into her, he sighed, rolling his eyes. "Oh, wow baby."

"Fuck, you're hard!" She whimpered.

Arching her hips, she received all of him. Sam buried his face in her neck, probably smelling campfire smoke in her dark hair. She could smell it in his. He thrust hard and fast, they could hear the wet slapping noise of him going balls deep.

He pulled her top off to suck on her tits, as he fucked her. She kicked his sweatpants down and away.

He kissed her deep, biting her bottom lip, chasing her tongue, breathing hard and humming moans into her sweet mouth. Glazing her soft lips with her own wetness.

Kayla could feel him stretching her. Hearing his grunts of appreciation and longing she felt her cunt throb and tense around his cock.

He appeared confused as she started pushing him away. Standing up on his knees he looked at Kayla quizzically.

"I want it from behind." She said flatly.

She assumed a position on all fours, fat ass perked in the air, her front resting her weight on her forearms. She tucked her chin just over her right arm. She was so content.

Feeling his wet cock slap her ass with her own liquid desire surprised her. He entered her, and they moaned in unison. His cock was reaching new depths within her. She wanted to howl. He felt so big and unyielding from behind. She could feel her slit pull and stretch each time he thrust. It was so perfect. The most exquisite combination of pain and rapture, beautiful agony.

She knew Sam could feel his whole cock squeezed hard, as her kegels tensed and relaxed with each thrust. Her pussy was begging his cock to stay. "That's it baby. You like that?"

He said, knowing the answer.

"Fuck, I love it!" She whined in reply.

She had a jolt of surprise, feeling a hand in her hair, and a quick tug. His hand on her shoulder, and the other in her hair, encouraging her to get on all fours. Pushing up, she clenched the covers with each hand shoulder width apart.

"Babe, you feel so good! Can you throw it back for me!?" He bellowed.

Obediently, she complied. Backing her ass up on his dick. Twerking on his cock, his hand still grasping her hair in a tight balled fist, with no hope of release.

She treasured the sensation of not always needing to be in control.

"Oh shit, you feel so good! I wish you could see yourself." He said with a loud sigh.

Tightening herself around him with each tug of her hair, he grunted.

"That's so good, baby!Just like that!"

Suddenly, he pulled her hair into an even tighter fist, forcing her head back she could see the ceiling and rafters of their cabin. He began drilling her insides. She felt all of him, thinking he would pierce her. He was fucking her so good and hard. Knowing her pussy would hurt so bad tomorrow, she felt herself throb and tighten even more.

"Ughn, fuck!" He shouted

Wondering if the other cabins could hear them, she felt her scalp relax and each tendril of hair hang loose as he let go.

Grabbing her chin, Sam turned her face up to kiss him. She tasted the beer, pussy and weed on his breath. It was comforting. She felt his soft tongue writhe over hers. His beard and mustache brushed her face and cheeks, tickling her.

"You wanna get on your back?"

Settling into the pillows, her legs spread wide. Feeling the contour of her spine melt into the mattress, she looked down to see Sam position himself on his side. Their bodies adjusted into a T-like form. Pulling her legs over his left hip, his left arm taking strong hold of her thick thigh and reaching to rub her clitoris. He entered her easy and smooth.

She would later find out this position was called Afternoon Delight. It sounded cheesy as fuck. They had done it countless times, but she never had a word for it.

He thrusted shallow and fast rubbing her clit furiously. In an attempt to speed things forward, Kayla thought of all the things Sam had done to make her cum in the past.

"Baby, your dick feels so good!" She cried.

Panting hard so as not to moan, she squeezed her own breasts and twisted her stiff pink nipple. She covered her mouth to muffle her pleasure.

Taking his hand off her pussy he tugged at her forearm, pulling her hand away from her mouth in reprimand.

"I wanna hear you. I don't care if they can hear you scream." He said fucking her harder.

She could feel it start. Sam could too.

"You like that baby? Because you feel like you're going to cum."

That's all it took. It started on and behind her clit. Feeling her climax within and without, it traveled around her swollen cunt to her asshole, and to her hips. It shot down her legs and up her spine. The tingly, beautiful feeling settling around her lips, cheeks and forehead. With each spasm, she found herself gush on and around his cock.

"You like that Kayla?" He growled, trying to thrust against her throbbing pussy as it clenched, pushing his hard dick out of her enraptured body.

He rubbed her clit harder, her pussy making the noise of an overwhelmed house gutter on a rainy day. Kayla had been practically yelling. It was certain the other cabins had heard what they were up to.

In the wake of her climax Sam fucked her quick and fast, gripping her thigh hard and tight, prohibiting her to move.

"I'm gonna cum!" he said with a grunt.

Pulling his wet cock out of her he jerked fast and close to his cock head. Hot jets of cum hit her stomach and tits, even a little on her face.

They each lay gasping. Then began reaching for things to clean up with, taking bathroom breaks and fixing hair.

Kayla handed Sam some water as she sipped from her own glass. She settled back into bed, smelling like campfire, booze, pussy, and cum. The cuddled close, talking about plans for tomorrow, and fell asleep not long after.

Waking up to the loud call of robins, Kayla remembered that she was the first up that morning. She remembered the sun dappled cabin, with the morning light bathing her handsome sleeping husband. She remembered kissing his forehead before taking a shower.

It was a vacation to remember. By this point Kayla was done folding her laundry.

She felt something stir in her. Putting on a clean blue silk robe, she sauntered into the living room. Sam was on his phone, watching videos about gadgets and unboxing. Looking up to meet her eyes he said. "Hey what's up?"

"I want to go camping again. Soon." She said dropping her robe to reveal her soft, milky white body.

Sam put down his phone.