All Comments on 'Out Of Town...'

by justachicky

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wagon tongue

This very partial story has no justification. Who is he? Where did she know him? Is he a relative? Brother? Father?

Ex-husband?

Don't write a story until you are READY to write a story.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Inadequate

No lead up, no indication of their relationship? What kind of story is this supposed to be, anyhow? Was he a paid stud to breed her, or what?

BarbTBarbTover 18 years ago
Sure the story ...

... could have had more of a build up and explanation of who the guy was, but it was hot. Sometimes it is sexy to leave somethings to the imagination of the reader - in this case I assumed that the male was her husband or significant other who came in just to surprise her. While this is not my style of writing, it is a straight fuck story and if I had been in the mood, it would gotten me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Didn't need more

It's a stroke story. I have to agree with BarbT. What was needed was there, as to the rest use your imagination. They know each other. They've been lovers for awhile. He surprises her with a romantic interlude and she enjoys herself as does he. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect!!

Who cares what their relationship is?? This was the perfect story, short, hot, and directly to the point. It is nice to not have to read three pages of plot to get to point! Usually the short ones are kind of "jagged" when you read them, yours flows, keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous