Out of Town and Unpredictable

Story Info
Whoa, didn't see that coming from my wife.
3.6k words
4.06
22.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

Author's note: This is just fiction. Any resemblance to names and actions in reality is pure coincidence.

*

My wife and I have been married for 30 years. A great and solid marriage and we are best friends. Recently, I have been trying to get her to be a little more unpredictable and try new things when it comes to our sex life. She is still a really good looking woman with a sexy body. Yep, she has had two kids and is a little jiggly in some places, but nevertheless, she can still turn heads at 50.

We were on vacation and had just checked in to our hotel for the night and noticed a little dive bar out in the parking lot. The clerk said they really do have decent food and are open, if you're hungry. We were after our day of travelling, so we headed across the parking lot.

We walked in to the bar, and it looked just like it did from the outside. Nothing fancy, just a good home town type of feel. It wasn't too busy and a cute little waitress came over to greet us at our table. It looked like there was a stage at the other end of the bar for a band. It was a Thursday night, so we were hoping the band would be playing tonight as we had nothing else to do.

"What can I get you two?" she asked.

We ordered two margaritas and she told us about the food specials. She also informed us that a band would be starting up in about 30 minutes and it usually gets pretty full so we may want to hang around.

She brought our drinks and we ordered some food and the place did start to fill up.

The band arrived and started their first set and they were pretty good. Playing everything from 80's to country and had the crowd going. As they neared the end of their first set, we were working on our fourth margarita each and were having a good time. We weren't driving so what the hell.

Surprisingly the bar cleared out as the band took their break. Too bad, I thought as they were pretty good and there was a good vibe going on. I was really surprised, but then again it was a work night. As they came back in, the lead singer made an announcement, "Seeing as you guys are still here, we are going to do an impromptu wet t-shirt contest. The winner gets $500. We'll provide the t-shirts, you provide the tits. We'll start in ten minutes."

I looked around and saw only my wife, our waitress and another lady who appeared much older than my wife. There were only three guys left in the bar up near the dance floor, myself and the husband of the older lady.

I thought her odds would be good if I could get her to do it. I knew she would beat the older lady, it was our waitress that I was worried about. She was cute, but she didn't have very big tits, but something just seemed like she could win with her A cups as she had a real bubbly personality.

"You should enter," I said. "Not much competition and I think it would be fun seeing you show off your assets."

"Are you nuts? I couldn't do that in a room full of strangers," she said.

"There's four guys besides me, the bartender and the band. Go ahead you chicken. You might enjoy it," thinking there's no way she would.

She said, "What do I do with my pants? And my boots? And my panties? I don't want to get them wet. I can't walk across the parking lot with wet clothes."

"Well, I guess you'll have to take them off before you get doused. Come on, $500 is some good money and there isn't much competition. It'll be fun."

She finished her margarita and asked, "Are you sure about this? If I go up there, I'm going up there to try and win and you may not like what happens?"

"Go ahead. We're out of town and we'll never see these people again. Besides, it will be entertaining." I was curious to see how far she would go. She had never done anything like this in the past. As I said, she still is very good looking and has a nice body with C cups a great ass and legs that won't quit.

She went up to the singer, paid her $10 and he gave her a t-shirt. She went behind a makeshift curtain to change and the other women were already there. When the three came out, the t-shirts were just long enough to cover their asses as they walked up on the stage.

They drew numbers and my wife drew third. Good I thought, she'll get to leave the last impression on the crowd.

The band started to play and the older lady went first. She didn't really do much, just walked over and let the singer pour the water on her large boobs. They were pretty good size and she wasn't unattractive, but she really didn't work the crowd at all. I knew my wife would be able to do better than that.

Then the little waitress went next. She was a lot more energetic and danced and moved seductively as she approached the lead singer. He slowly poured the water over her chest and it really made her nipples pop right out. Something didn't quite look right though, but I couldn't tell what as she kept moving the whole time. She immediately started to dance again and spun around and stopped with her ass facing the crowd. She bent over, and the singer, seeing an opportunity, poured some more water down her back. The water cascaded over her tight little ass and she lifted her shirt up so we could get a clear view of her thong. She had a nice ass and continued to work it for the crowd. As she turned around again to face the crowd, she lifted her shirt up and over her head and started to twirl it up in the air. As she faced the crowd, we finally got to see what was different about her nipples. They were both pierced with large hoop rings hanging down from each! She shook them for awhile and really got the guys up front on her side.

Wow, I thought, that's going to make it a little harder to for my wife.

As she finished, my wife walked down the stairs on the front of the stage. I thought she was giving up without even trying. I was wrong. Way wrong as I would find out.

She walked over to the guys in the front and put her left foot up on the chair between one of the guys legs. There is no doubt he was getting a good look at her thong covered pussy as she said, "Take my boot off please." He complied, all the while staring at her crotch.

She then went to the second guy and did the same thing. After watching his buddy, he decided that he would run his hands up her thigh and see how far he could go. As he got close to her crotch, she playfully slapped his hand and said, "Not yet. You'll have to wait for that." After he removed her boot, she wiggled her finger to the guys to follow her back to the stage.

She then turned and strutted back to the stairs to get back up on the stage. As she started to climb the stairs, she lifted her shirt enough so her thong and ass were totally visible to everyone, catching me totally by surprise. When she reached the top, she slowly bent over highlighting her ass and long legs while sliding her thong down her legs. She then turned and tossed her panties to the third guy. "Don't want these to get wet. Hold them for me." She looked out into the crowd to see my reaction. I gave her a big thumbs up as I wanted to see how far she would really go.

The singer wasn't expecting that little show and was caught dumbfounded when she went over to him for her dousing. He wasn't ready and had to turn around and get a different pitcher as the one he was holding was empty. He slowly started to pour it on her chest, causing her nipples to jump right to attention. He definitely liked the response as he wasn't shy with the water. He got her shirt much wetter than the other two, which caused it to cling tightly showing off her lovely areolas and her now soaked pussy.

She slowly turned away from the crowd and bent over, again highlighting her legs and completely exposing her now naked pussy and ass. The singer, seeing another opportunity, slowly poured the remainder of the pitcher right down her ass crack letting the water run down and over now wet pussy. She put her head down and looked between her legs at the three guys, who had followed her to the stage, to make sure they got a good look at everything. I was stunned and aroused at the show, just like they were. I guess she was trying to win.

As she rose back up and turned around, she also lifted her shirt up and over her head. By the time she was facing them, her shirt was twirling over her head and both of her boobs were bouncing freely around. Having C cups, they were much bigger than what the waitress had to offer, but they weren't pierced. She tossed her shirt to the guys, leaving her standing on the stage completely naked and showing off everything. I had never seen her like this before and it was really kind of entertaining.

The lead singer grabbed a mic and said, "I believe we have our winner. What do you guys think?"

They yelled their approval of his decision.

"In order to collect the $500, you need to do the customary dance with whoever wants to dance with the winner. No dance, no cash. And, you need to dance just how you won the contest. If you had kept your shirt on, you could have had a shirt on, but because you took it off. You need to dance with them naked!", said the singer.

My wife started to put up a little resistance, but the guys down front weren't having it. She said, "Can I at least put my boots back on? That floor is pretty rough."

They helped her down the stage and carried her over to their table. The guy who carried her, set her down on the table instead of the chair. I had moved closer to the front as I wanted to see what was going to happen and let them know that I was around in case they got too far out of hand. He then reached down and grabbed one of her legs and lifted it up so he could put her boot back on. He lifted it past where he needed it, and lifted it straight up in the air causing her to lay back on the table. In this position, he got another clear look at her pussy as he bent her knee and slid her boot on. As he then started to lower her leg, he gently spread it out so as to make sure she was totally exposed. She wasn't resisting at all so I wasn't too worried.

The next guy did the same thing with her other boot. And as he started to spread and lower her leg, he ran his hand up her thigh and gently brushed her pussy lips causing her to release a slight moan.

The third guy then took his place between her legs. He lifted both at the same time and pushed them up towards her chest. This caused her ass to slightly lift off the table and her pussy to be presented nicely for him to see. He ran his hands up her thighs and let both of his thumbs work over her outer lips. He moved them up towards her clit and she definitely was not resisting based on her head movements and moans that I could hear. He played with her for a little bit, and then yelled to the band, "Play Free Bird! Nice long song. You aren't getting off yet. We're going to dance."

He pulled her up off the table and took her on to the dance floor. He pulled her close and both of his hands went directly to her naked ass. He spread her ass cheeks as he started to press against her anus with his fingers. It had the desired effect as she started to press back against his fingers while leaning in and starting to make out with him. They were kissing deep and passionately as the song started slowly.

The second guy, then kicked off his shoes and pulled his pants off. He stepped in right behind her. The guy making out with her noticed and moved his hands up her back. The guy behind her moved in real close and started rubbing his fully erect cock between her ass cheeks, smearing his pre cum all over her anus. He started to push forward and she knew what he wanted.

"You want in my ass? Then bend me over the table and stick it in. Quit fooling around and get going," she said.

She moved back to the table and bent over. He moved in behind her, smeared some more pre cum around and started to work on entering her. She was pretty wound up and he was more than ready so he had no problem pushing it in her ass.

The third guy, sensing that my wife was all in at this point, dropped his pants and got up on the table in front of her with his cock pointing straight at her face.

"What do you want me to do with that?" she asked.

"I think you know what I want you to do with it. Let's see how far in your mouth you can get it."

She leaned down and flicked the tip with her tongue, sending electric shocks through his body. Without warning, she took the whole thing deep in her mouth and started to suck.

There was my wife, getting banged in the ass while giving a stranger a blow job in a bar. Pretty hot scene and I was not minding at all.

Just as the guy in her ass was starting to come, she also pushed over the top and had her own orgasm as well. That didn't surprise me as she usually does orgasm when we do anal, although she doesn't usually let me come in her ass. She pulled off the blow job so she could ride the orgasm to fulfillment. After he finished deep in her ass and her orgasm subsided, she went back to the blowjob as he withdrew his cock.

The last guy, then got between her legs and started to rub his cock on her pussy lips. She really liked that. His cock wasn't huge, but it was thicker than mine. He didn't wait long as he pushed it in to her now wet hole. She enjoyed the entry and moaned into the other guys cock in her mouth. He couldn't hold out any longer and let his load go deep in her throat and she swallowed everything.

The song's tempo had now changed and the guy who was fucking her picked up his tempo as well wanting to finish deep inside her. As I watched, her tits were bouncing all over as he was showing her no mercy in his pounding away at her. He pulled her hips tight to him and let go of his load deep in her pussy just as the song wound down to its conclusion.

As he pulled out, he pulled her thong out of his pocket and handed them to my wife and said, "You earned the win and the $500 tonight. Best contest we've ever been to."

My wife, on wobbly legs, walked back to the stage carrying her panties. The lead singer, who had never seen this happen here before was stunned, but very happily handed her the $500 for the contest. She went behind the curtain and returned shortly.

She said, "Ready to go? I told you I was in it to win it."

As we walked back across the parking lot, she was real quiet. Finally she said, "Well, what do you think? I told you I was in it to win it. I couldn't stop. It must've been the margaritas. I wasn't planning on going that far, but when I saw that she had two big gold hoops hanging from her nipples, I knew I had to do something. And besides, you were the one who egged me on. In fact, you were the one who said to lose the boots, pants and panties."

"I thought it was, what's the word, entertaining. I didn't think you would go that far, but because I was there with you in case something went wrong, I was fine with it. Kind of like a fantasy of mine come true, actually."

"Really? I thought you would have been pissed."

"Nope, I love you and I have told forever that you should show off more. This was one of my fantasies."

When we got to the room, she could tell that I was pretty horny and needed some relief.

As she sat on the bed and pulled me over in front of her, she said, "Well, here's another fantasy of yours that's going to come true tonight. If you want to fuck me, you need to lick out that other man's cum. I can't have you fucking a dirty pussy, now can I?"

"What? You want me to eat a cream pie in order to have you? I have said I wanted to eat a cream pie, but I meant my own. Not some strangers."

"Hmm. Well, I swallowed a strangers cum tonight and that didn't seem to bother you. Your fantasy will still come true, it's just not yours." She pushed me down to my knees and removed her pants and thong and laid back on the bed. "That's your option. Either that, or we go to sleep because I'm pretty tired."

As I leaned in, she said, "There probably isn't even any left. It's been dripping out the whole way back to the hotel. Maybe I should have you suck on my panties too, you know, for good measure."

I stuck my tongue out and started to go to work cleaning my wife's pussy. I started at the bottom and let my tongue flatten out and lick all the way to the top, like I was eating an ice cream cone. When I reached her clit, I stayed there for awhile and worked it over. Flicking it, pushing hard against it with my tongue, and then rolling it around in my lips. I repeated the process several times and didn't really notice anything different. She was really enjoying herself arching her back, pushing against my tongue and face and moaning every so often.

"Stick your tongue in deeper. I want to feel it inside me."

I obliged her and that was when I got my first real taste of the other guys cum. I'm not sure how it was still that deep from the walk over, but there was no doubt that's what it was. She really enjoyed the sensation of my tongue deep in her pussy and ground hard on my face. She didn't last very long as she had a nice orgasm. When she came, the pulsing caused even more cum to dribble to my mouth. I was so into it at this point, I couldn't not lick and swallow and give her what she wanted.

When she came down from her orgasm, she picked her head up and said to me, "That was wonderful. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Now, why don't you take your clothes off and make love to me."

Surprisingly, I did enjoy doing it and giving her a nice orgasm made me happy too. I pulled my clothes off quickly and climbed up on the bed. As I moved in close to start to kiss her, she said, "No. I already tasted cum tonight. I don't want anymore in me. In fact, when you get close, why don't you pull out tonight and cum all over my belly. You cleaned me up nicely, it would be a shame to make it dirty again, don't you think? How you clean me up afterward is up to you. Towel or your mouth, whatever, your choice."

She knew with her dirty talk I wouldn't last long. I didn't. A few more pumps and I had to pull out. I did just in time and blew my load all over tits and stomach. I don't think I had ever shot that far or that much in my life. But, after watching the show tonight it should have been expected.

As I came down, I was definitely no longer interested in cleaning her up with my tongue. Kind of selfish, I know, but after I come I lose interest. I got up and brought a washcloth and towel and started to clean her up.

She said, "I thought you would have licked me clean again. Maybe next time. Anyway, it was a great night and I really enjoyed you talking me in to that."


Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers