Out of Town, Out of Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response, Jeff began to play with them. “Yes, they do.”

Kate’s eyes closed and she leaned back into the arousing sensation.

“All right, Greg. I’ve shown you mine, now show me yours,” requested Jeff. He continued to fondle Kate and nibble her ear.

This was the moment of truth. Reaching across his wife, Greg took her opposite shoulder and pulled. In slow motion, Sharon easily rolled over onto her back. Two large breasts spread to the sides of her chest, but the nipples remained pointy. The twin globes were alabaster white with a few blue veins visible beneath the surface. Her eyes stayed closed but a sigh escaped her lips.

Kate regained enough composure to say, “Sharon, you’re beautiful.”

Jeff said, “Wow!” and licked his lips. “Greg, you’re a lucky man.”

“Yes I am!” He bent down, blessed each point with a wet suck and then blew on them. They crinkled up larger in response. There was a smile on Sharon’s face and yet her eyes remained closed.

Jeff pointed and laughed, “Look at that! Sharon has the Little Dipper constellation laid out in freckles on her abdomen and the North Star is the left nipple.”

“I don’t see it?”

“Right here. See?” Jeff moved over to boldly run his finger from dot to dot. “Here’s the dipper, the handle runs up across her stomach and,” his index finger slipped up over the inside swell of her breast to circle the areola, “ends here.”

Goose bumps appeared on Sharon’s arms and her face colored deeper.

“I’ve never noticed that. But I see it -- now that you’ve drawn it out.” Greg retraced the charted path. When he reached the end, he played with the North Star. “Look how big I can make Polaris. Astronomy has never been this fun before.” With the other hand, Greg began to roll the right nipple between his fingers. “Could these be the Gemini twins?”

As the two men continued to fondle their own wives they ogled the other woman’s body.

“This is so hot,” said Greg. “Kate, you look so sexy with Jeff’s hands all over you.”

“Mmnn,” Kate managed to moan, leaning against her husband.

Jeff sat down with Kate on his lap. “Thanks for showing me your wife’s tits, Greg. They must be fun to fuck.”

Greg placed a palm on the side of each breast and pushed them together. “Yeah, you’re right. I bet it would be. Never tried that.”

“Man, what are you waiting for?” Jeff let Kate flop back and pulled off her sheer panties. Kneeling on the floor, he placed his wife’s legs over his shoulders and buried his face in her crotch.

“Oh, Baby… oh, Honey…yes,” Kate encouraged.

The vision of Jeff eating Kate, only two feet away, filled Greg with an unparalleled heat. She began to thrash her head side to side as Jeff slurped noisily and tweaked her nipples. He looked down at Sharon and found she was watching the couple as well. “Isn’t that a huge turn on, Honey?”

Sharon nodded her head in silence and grabbed his cock at the same time.

Greg said, “Wait, let me take these off,” and proceeded to pull off his pajamas. The massive hard-on jutted out from his abdomen as he straddled his wife’s chest. Lying the erection between her tits, he said, “Push them together, Honey.” When she did, he began a slow thrusting motion between the soft peaks. “Ah, that’s so good.” Sharon watched the cock poke in and out a few times and then bent her neck to kiss the head on every stroke. “Damn, that feels great, Babe.”

“Oh my god! That thing’s huge, Sharon.” Kate was sitting up with Jeff still licking between her legs. She stared wide-eyed as Greg tit fucked his wife. “I’m jealous. I don’t have enough cleavage to do that.”

***

Sharon couldn’t believe this was happening. Every nerve ending in her body seemed to tingle with ‘touch me’ anticipation. The forbidden titillation she felt back in college, while her roommate played with two men, came rushing back like wildfire.

The touch of Jeff’s finger connecting her freckles and then teasing her breast as Greg watched felt taboo and yet amazing. By keeping her eyes closed, she pretended to be detached. Like it wasn’t her fault and she couldn’t prevent it from happening. ‘They started it. Let them have their fun. I’ll be the innocent bystander, again.’

The compliments about her body were surprisingly delightful. Sharon thought this whole peek-a-boo event would pass with just some grunts and moans. The considerate words were much more personal and titillating. These people knew her, knew her name, address and phone number. They weren’t merely two dimensional, 19” television screen naked bodies. The sight of Jeff eating Kate and the sound of Kate’s enjoyment beamed concurrent sparks to Sharon’s clitoris. Vaginal secretions seeped out in hopeful preparation.

Kate had the thin athletic build she’d always wanted. Every rib showed. Her breasts didn’t need under-wire support. And that smile she was flashing as she watched Greg’s cock slip back and forth. ‘I have to put on a little show for my friend, don’t I?’ So she kissed the big, one-eyed monster. The pre-cum tip slipped between her lips and the head popped easily into to her mouth.

***

“Mmm.” Greg made an appreciative sound and held still.

“Oh yeah, Sharon, suck on it,” came encouragement from Kate. “Greg put some pillows under her head so she doesn’t strain her neck.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” He smiled at naked Kate and spent a few moments watching Jeff eat her before placing a folded pillow beneath Sharon’s bobbing head for support. “How’s dessert Jeff?”

Jeff pulled out of Kate’s Y, “Hot and juicy, my friend.” His face glinted from her nectar. As Sharon’s O-ring lips were penetrated by Greg’s slow thrusts, he added, “Looks like she’s getting her dessert on a stick. Nice.” Turning to Kate, he said, “Honey, get on your hands and knees so I can watch them too.”

Kate backed farther onto the bed and knelt on her hands and knees facing Sharon and Greg. “I am soooo ready, Babe.”

“Then here I come.” Jeff’s erection flapped as he bounced onto the bed and positioned himself behind Kate.

Sharon and Greg stopped as Jeff worked himself into her.

Kate’s eyes closed and her head drooped. “Oooo, yes!” she said as Jeff’s hands slid up along her sides and pinched her puffy nipples. Then the thrusts began. As the penetrations increased in strength, Kate’s body rippled with the impact. “Ugh… ugh… give… me… something to watch…” she demanded.

Greg unceremoniously dismounted Sharon’s chest and pulled the covers all the way back, fully revealing her. “Voila!” His hands rubbed up her thighs -- destination unknown but easily guessed.

“Do it, Greg. Spread ‘em and finger her cunt.”

When he did, Sharon’s eyes closed and her head rolled back. The squishy sounds of finger fucking could be distinguished between the other moans and grunts.

“You guys look so hot,” said Kate. “Greg, suck her nipple. Lay on the other side of her and suck her nipple. Sharon, spread your legs more.”

“My wife always wanted to be a director,” said Jeff, before grabbing her hips to do his jackhammer impersonation.

Instead, Greg spread his wife’s legs and moved up between them. “Honey, put me in.”

Red nail polished fingers wrapped around the big cock and placed it at the portal.

Greg said, “Good girl.”

Jeff stopped thrusting as they watched Greg disappear into Sharon.

“Ooooo,” groaned Sharon.

Her legs bent up at the knees and fell open as Greg lay down to suck and toy with her breasts.

Jeff turned Kate over and mirrored his friend’s movements.

Soon, both couples were fucking together, stroke for stroke. Each couple was watching the other. The air was thick with smacking bodies sounds and juicy woman smells.

Greg moved his hand down to rub Sharon’s clit.

Kate felt Jeff’s fingers do the same.

Jeff lay flat and kissed Kate. Then they lay cheek to cheek and watch Greg pound into his wife.

“Sharon’s boobs are amazing! I love the way they jiggle every time he hits bottom,” said Jeff, and then rose up on his arms to vacuum in one of Kate’s puffy nipples with a slurp.

Kate arched into the sensation. “Ooo, baby, you know what to do with ‘em too.” Using her heels she spurred his ass. “Greg looks huge on top of her. Look at his ass clench when he thrusts. He’s got a cute butt.”

Greg chimed in, “Kate, you are so a hot. Those nipples just begged to be licked and sucked. And your legs, damn they must feel so nice wrapped around your back, Jeff.”

An unexpected, barely audible, moan escaped from Sharon.

“Do it Honey. Come on. Let it go.”

The moans became louder, as Greg’s fingers rubbed faster between her legs.

“Oh… oh… Sharon, I’m… coming too!” announced Kate.

Both women had their eyes closed, as the duet of female orgasms grew higher in pitch and volume. They seemed to feed off the other’s intensity.

“I’m coming, Kate,” Jeff warned.

“Me too!” panted Greg.

The next few moments were filled with the inarticulate but universal language of sexual satisfaction. Each sated couple collapsed into a tangle of hugging arms and kissing mouths. Greg turned to smile at Kate and Jeff. Kate and Jeff grinned back. Sharon turned her head away as she rubbed her husband’s back.

“Wow!” Greg looked back at Sharon. “That was… unbelievably erotic, huh Honey.”

Sharon managed a nod. “Greg, you have to get off now. You’re heavy.”

“Okay. Sorry.”

When he dismounted, Sharon hid back under the covers.

Greg remained composed throughout her retreat. “I guess we’d better get some rest. It’s been one incredible day. I don’t think I can dream anything better than this.” He strolled to the bathroom, saying, “Thank you guys, for a wonderful evening.”

Jeff said, “It was our pleasure. And thank you both. This was unforgettable.”

***

Something inside the pitch black room woke Sharon.

Whispering from the other bed sharpened her senses. They were at it again! Kate’s familiar squeaks seemed muffled. The vision of the copulating pair sprang to her mind’s eye and she felt her vagina want to participate. Watching them had been extreme excitement. And the chatter had triggered her orgasm. Now again in the dark, just like college, she felt part of the fun and yet left out.

A familiar murmur sent a shock wave from head to toe. She reached for Greg to verify what she already knew. He was in the other bed. And its springs began to protest from the added weight. The distinct, squeak, squeak, of coitus started slow and gradually increased. Sharon covered her head with a pillow to block out the fucking threesome. About twenty minutes passed until her bed sagged from Greg’s return. Five minutes later he was softly snoring.

***

“Good morning, Sunshine!” Greg beamed Sharon a smile as he pulled on a blue polo shirt. After grabbing his car keys he bent and kissed her forehead. “Gotta run. Or we’ll miss our tee-time. Kate’s waiting to have breakfast with you. Have fun! I love you!”

Sharon watched him leave. Halfway out he waved goodbye again.

Their company must have left sometime during the night. The covers from the other bed were on the floor. The mattress sheet had two spots, still wet in the center. Her face became hot with the mental image of what happened. Angrily, she stripped the sheets from the other bed and piled them against the wall, wishing she could burn them.

Scrubbing her skin red in the shower felt like a renewal. Maybe things could return to normal if she just ignored everything and removed all the evidence. But the knock on her door wouldn’t let her. Kate was on the other side of the peephole. She looked the same as yesterday -- a sexy, vivacious mother of two.

Cracking the door, Sharon said, “I’m not dressed yet.”

The chain was off, so when Kate nonchalantly pushed, the door opened unrestrained. “That’s okay, take your time. I have to call and see how Jake and Melissa are doing, anyway.” With quick strides, she moved past Sharon, to the bedside table, sat on the stripped mattress and began dialing. “They serve breakfast for another hour. Is your dress for tonight wrinkled? Housekeeping is going to press mine. If you want, they can take yours too.”

This was maddening for Sharon. ‘Does life just go on like nothing happened? Kate seems to think so.’ Sharon felt the blood drain from her face. She had to sit. Faintly, she heard the phone slam down.

“Sharon? Are you all right?”

“How can you sit there and act like everything’s back to normal between us?”

Kate bounced from the bed and landed next to Sharon. “Oh, shit, you’re upset. Shit, I should’ve known this would happen. Shit, shit, shit. Please forgive me. I let things get out of control.”

Kate’s tear filled eyes reassured Sharon a little. ‘At least she wasn’t a cold-blooded whore, using my man and wrecking my life without regret.’

Fresh from the shower, Sharon wore only a towel. Kate placed a warm hand on top of her bare knee and gently squeezed. “I’m so sorry. After the lights were turned off, I lay there for an hour, still horny, feeling like I was on fire. Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore and I woke Jeff up. We must’ve made too much noise because Greg woke up and went to the bathroom. Jeff was fingering me when Greg came out and he must’ve heard me groan. The next thing I knew he asked if he could join us. I said we should wake you up and give you the last word but Greg said you’d already given him permission to… play around. But you weren’t interested in participating.”

Reluctantly, Sharon conceded the point. “Yes, I guess I did -- earlier. I just wasn’t expecting it to happen after our… little show and tell episode.”

“I let my fantasy of having two men run wild. And Greg is so kind and gentle. I couldn’t pass up maybe my last chance to do it.” Kate began to rub Sharon’s thigh up to the towel and then back to the knee. “Please, forgive me.”

With a heavy sigh, Sharon said, “I guess I can’t blame you. If I’d told Greg not to touch you he wouldn’t have.” Kate was wearing a tank top -- braless. Those damned pointy nipples made shadowy dots against the white fabric. “Greg’s admired you for a long time. He must be very happy. You and I are sort of opposite body types. I’m sure the change was… exciting for him.”

A hairbrush sat on the nightstand. Kate picked it up and knelt behind Sharon. As she began stroking her friend’s damp hair, Kate said, “I know what you mean. Greg is so different from Jeff. I love my husband but… well… I’ve always wanted to know how… Shit, this is awkward.”

The physical touch relieved some tension. Sharon closed her eyes and relaxed. “I never found the nerve to ask my old roommate. So… how was it?”

Kate’s enthusiastic, “Amazing!” made the bed tremble. Then she pulled aside the damp hair, leaned in until her lips brushed Sharon’s attentive ear, and whispered, “I’ve never come four times in row before. Do you want details?”

A wan smile sneaked onto Sharon’s face. Kate’s joy of living was truly contagious. She seemed so innocent -- for a lecherous hussy. “No thanks. I think it’s one of those you-had-to-be-there moments.”

“Well, if you ever want to be there I know Jeff would be glad to oblige.”

Nothing was said for a few minutes.

Sharon announced, “I’d better get dressed.”

“Okay, I’m going to call home and see how the kids are.”

In the bathroom, Kate removed the towel, stood before the mirror and examined her reflection. ‘I’m attractive in a curvy and soft way. I’m built for comfort, not speed.’ A small, red mark next to her left nipple made her grin. ‘Greg left his mark again. What is it with men and hickeys?’ She rubbed a finger on it, making her nipple swell. Switching on the blow dryer, Sharon turned off the erotic thoughts and concentrated on the mundane morning rituals. When finished, she walked out of the bathroom to get dressed. In her peripheral vision she saw Kate turn from the window and boldly stare.

“Oh my!” Kate pointed directly at Greg’s hickey and laughed.

A heat rose up Sharon’s face as she grinned back. “I know. What was he thinking? At least it won’t show.”

Without a word, Kate lifted the hem of her tank top and flashed her perky boobs. Next to each nipple, on the tender white flesh, a hickey glowed red. She pointed at the right one and said, “Jeff,” and then she pointed at the left one and said, “Greg.” Letting the shirt fall, she added, “I guess we’re marked women.”

Jealousy pinged inside Sharon and tears welled up suddenly. “You are obviously re-markable.”

The sympathy in Kate’s blue eyes, as she rushed toward Sharon, broke the dam of emotion. Sharon sobbed onto the small woman’s shoulder.

Kate stroked her back and hair to comfort her. “It’s all right.”

They sat on the bed. Kate kissed Sharon’s ear, and whispered, “You are just as remarkable. In fact, more than me. You have the body men crave. Long, golden hair, bedroom eyes,” Kate pushed away and clasped Sharon’s face between her hands, “Full sensuous lips.” Closing her eyes, they softly kissed. “Big boobs.” Small hands cup them. Thumbs passed over each nipple. “If you only believed how attractive you really are.” They kissed again, a little longer.

Sharon sat frozen in a mixture of kindness, arousal and fear.

Kate’s lips moved down the jaw line to Sharon’s neck. The gentle licking and sucking fired a tingle that ended between Sharon’s legs.

Kate confessed, “Sugar, you have this sensuous aura, this erotic acquiescence, that drives me wild.”

Thumbs and fingers now played on Sharon’s swelling buds.

“You send so many mixed messages. And it makes me want to test your boundaries, push your buttons.” Kate pressed both palms against her friend’s chest.

Without resistance, Sharon fell back. It was all so true -- everything she was saying. Kate seemed to know exactly how she felt, ‘Maybe I don’t flaunt my desires, maybe I even ignore my desires, but my power to repress them is gone.’

Kate stood and removed her shirt, while smiling down at her naked friend. “I’m going to make love to you, Sweetie. And you’ll let me do whatever I want, won’t you.”

Sharon couldn’t answer but her mind screamed “YES!”

“Won’t you?” yelled Kate, as she picked up Sharon’s legs and threw them onto the bed.

The forceful act gave Sharon voice. “I don’t know if…”

Her words were cut off as Kate jumped on top of her, pressing their bare chests together and capturing her mouth. The small woman’s lips were insistent, agile and… delightful. Kate hummed as she kissed. The vibrations tickled.

A thought crossed Sharon’s mind. ‘I could roll over and pin her.’ But those small fingers began to apply magic to her sensitive nipples once again and Sharon was bewitched.

Kissing down the smooth white neck, Kate’s mouth soon suckled the right breast, as one free hand twisted the other nipple and the other touched the feathery hair between Sharon’s closed legs. “I’m leaving my mark on you, Honey.”

There began a persistent, concentrated sucking next to her right areola. Sharon knew she’d soon have a matched set of hickeys, much like Kate’s. Swept up in the deliciously forbidden experience, Sharon spread her thighs and allowed the probing hand entrance. Soon the squishy sounds of her pussy filled the room. An incredible orgasm swelled at her center like a tsunami in the middle of a calm ocean. The bed began to rock from her uncontrollable shudders. Her groans sounded like a disembodied spirit haunting the room. Kate remained attached to her body at three points, insisting she comply with the growing demand of release. Finally, giving into the unrelenting pleasure, the tidal wave of release washed over Sharon. Every muscle tensed to wring out each throb of ecstasy. As the peak receded she hugged Kate tight and kissed her with a strange passion, a passion never felt toward another woman. This triggered a small, yet satisfying second release.

After a few minutes of cuddling, Kate disentangled from Sharon. “I have to go now. You take a nap or… whatever. I’ll come back and we’ll go shopping and have lunch. No matter what happens we are still friends. Okay?”