All Comments on 'Out on the Ranch'

by aka_Mike

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting

I generally liked the story and twists. I'm not really sure if the sex portion was even necessary. Your plot was solid on it's own for a short story. That said, the sex added a certain appeal to make it interesting (perhaps more detail?). Well written.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
I LOVED THIS STORY, 5 STARS

I'D GIVE YOU 10 STARS IF I COULD. SO DIFFERENT THAN THE 'I FUCKED MY SISTER STORIES' OR 'I FUCKED MY BROTHER' AND SO FILLED WITH LOVE AND EMOTION. THANK YOU FOR A BEAUTIFUL STORY. NOW A FAVORITE IN BOTH CATEGORIES!

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 6 years ago
Continue please...

There is much more to be written. After the first two paragraphs I knew this was going to be a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Literotica?

I really liked the story and I hope it continues. I would like longer details on the erotica of the story. That is the point of this website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story, don't need the sex when the story is this good.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 6 years ago
wow!

another top rated story has been added to my favorites... a great writer should keep writing and this genre ...it's clearly your forte...the incest is just the icing on the cake...

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 4 years ago
Fan-Fucking-tastic!!!!

I love it! I love it! I love it!!!! Read the preface before the story and was immediately intrigued. Once I started, i couldn't stop! Great story, great read, great characters and what a way to spice up the story by going wwwwwaaaaaayyyyyy off the beaten path. Please tell me you have more great talent like this squirrelled away in your head that is just dying to come out!!!! 5 fuq'n stars!!!!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

They murdered that man. Maybe both of them.

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutover 2 years ago

Like the story but it's not really complicated

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Good story.

5;5

oldgraycatoldgraycat5 months ago

Great story, one is just lucky when you find true love even if is your sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous