Out the blue: Pregnant horny sister

Story Info
Dominated by my very pregnant, very horny bisexual sister.
4.7k words
4.56
26.1k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,829 Followers

I was lying back on my bed, contemplating what to do with my day when the door to my bedroom crashed open. I jumped up and started to yell, "What the f..." but halted when I saw the cause of the commotion.

It should not have been a surprise. This was just like her.

My sister, Jane, stood in the doorway. She was clad only in sleeping shorts and a turquoise tank top. The latter was stretched over her swollen belly and engorged tits. Jane had always been unpredictable but, 7 months into her pregnancy, her mood swung like a tetherball. The madness dancing in her eyes told me it was far better to shut the fuck up than tangle with her today.

Swallowing my annoyance, I asked, "Can I help you, Jane?" For all she knew I might have been sleeping. It was technically still the morning, after all.

"I don't know, can you?" She asked sarcastically and immediately I knew my assessment of her mood had been correct. She dug her fingers into her dark hair and shook it out, saying, "I'm so fucking horny, Ben."

That part I had not expected.

"Uh, Jane," I started but she cut me off.

"I'm losing my mind here. You used to want to fuck me when you were a horny little teenager, right?"

"Um, Where's Cherish?" I deflected, looking around my room as if I might find a means of escape. You did not mess with Jane when she was like this. I knew perfectly well where Jane's wife was but I had to buy time.

"Away on a business trip, moron. You know that. That's why I'm staying at home this week. Now, answer my question."

"Jane, what the fuck?" There definitely was no way out of here, not unless I wanted to jump out a second-story window. Even that was starting to look pretty tempting. The only other exit, my door, was being blocked by my sister and her melon-sized belly.

"Remember when we got drunk that time at grandma's and I got you to admit you wanted to fuck me?"

"Jesus, Jane!" I had really hoped she'd forgotten that. Not least of all because she'd got me drunk when I was underage, when she was supposed to be babysitting me, and on grandma's cheap sherry. Jane knew I'd had a weird crush on her since we were little and had abused the knowledge for years. I don't know why I felt this way, it wasn't like she was ever nice to me. She was pure nitro packed into a 5-and-a-half-foot frame. She was beautiful, I'll give her that. She had black hair razor cut into a severe set of raven's wings which framed a sharp, but exquisite face. Her blue eyes were like a set of ice chips: breathtaking but cold. Even though I was a grown man, or thought I was, she still had the ability to reduce me to a puddle with a single look and she knew it better than anyone. Yet, the worse she treated me the more abjectly I worshiped her. I hated myself for it.

"Well, why don't we make that dream come true?" She asked in a slightly sing-song voice.

"What?!" My mouth flapped open and closed like a landed fish. Maybe I was still dreaming.

"I need to fuck something right now. My vibrator is fucking useless and you are the closest thing with a heartbeat. What don't you understand here? Teenage you would have had your pants off already. Hell, teenage you would've had your pants off and been tugging away that pecker of yours to holiday pics of me in a bikini before I even walked in here."

"I didn't... I wasn't... that was one time," I sputtered. Then, going back over what she'd said I replied, incredulous, "Are you fucking with me? You're about to have a baby. You're married to another woman. You're my sister!"

"Blah, blah, blah," she mimed me talking with her hand and rolled her eyes. "Just because I'm married to a girl doesn't mean I don't miss cock. It's not like I'm a lesbian. I just love Cherish, but that doesn't mean I have to give up the 'D.' Christ, Ben, my pussy is on fire! Cherish chose work over me this week and besides, as gifted as that girl is with her tongue, I have a dick-shaped need in my life. You could just happen to be the lucky one who gets to fill it."

"But... incest?"

"What about it?" She threw up her arms impatiently, as if I were being dense, "I'm not leaving Cherish for you or anything. This is purely physical, and it's not like I can get pregnant," she patted her round orb of a tummy.

"But, I can't! You're my sister."

"You keep saying that like it bothers you. It didn't bother you when we were teenagers. You think I don't know you were the reason I 'lost' a pair of panties a week? Seriously, you're full of shit. Here, watch this," she tugged the front of her top down. A tide of heavy flesh tumbled free from her tank top. Fantasies about Jane's tits had filled my dreams for most of my post-pubescent life and now the real things were right in front of me. The reality, boosted by her pregnancy, was even better than I'd imagined. Full and round; they defied gravity with the extra mass gained in the ramp up to milk production. I stared at her nipples, fat, dark pink, and surrounded by a narrow band of clearly defined areolae. They were exquisite.

I was so distracted that before I knew what was happening Jane whipped away my duvet cover and shouted "Ha!" She smirked, her eyes locked onto my crotch.

"Fuck," I tried to cover up the swelling erection, but knew it was too late.

Jane stepped up to the end of my bed and swatted my hands away. "See, you little perv." Her huge tits dangled and swayed enticingly as she stooped over me. "I told you that you want me. What a deviant, getting a hard-on for your own big sister." She tut -tutted one minute then the next was scooping up a fat tit in one hand and jiggling it enticingly saying, "Just look at them, Ben. Haven't you dreamed about touching them your whole life? They're right here and so fucking sensitive." She licked a finger and drew a wet circle around her nipple. I could only stare, open-mouthed, my head surely about to explode.

"I..." I choked out but was cut off as her hands gripped my sleep shorts and yanked them down. My cock bounced free and Jane snorted.

"Hey!" I tried to sit up but Jane palmed my face and shoved me back down on my bed.

"You just keep quiet. I promise that you'll be glad you did in a second." Before I could protest further she grabbed my cock in her hand and lifted it up to her waiting mouth.

"Jane!" I barked out as if Jane were about to swallow poison. But this faded into a moan as her lips closed around me. For someone committed to a long-term lesbian relationship, Jane knew how to choke down a dick. Her lips locked tight around me, her tongue swirled furiously around my tip and her head bobbed. I cursed. I twisted on the bed. My intention was to push her off but when my hands settled on her head I found they not only refused my demands, but did the opposite. They held her head and guided her to swallow me deeper and faster. Her one hand gripped my base and balls and her saliva was already running down my shaft. I could tell from the motion of her shoulder that her other hand must have snaked down into her shorts and was rubbing at her aching pussy.

"Fuck, Janey!" I threw back my head and arched my back. My sister was relentless and she sucked my dick like she was trying to start a siphon. Her hand was working furiously at her cunt but did not seem to be delivering the satisfaction she was almost insensate for.

She released my swollen glans with a pop and slathered her tongue up and down my shaft. I began to wonder if I was the only one who'd been harboring secret desires for my sibling. "Come here," she bared her teeth and dragged me by the legs to the edge of the bed, "I bet you've been dreaming about this for years." With that, she hoisted her fat tits up and slapped them down on my thighs. She was kneeling on the floor between my legs, which now hung off the edge of the bed. I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes back into my head as she wrapped my dick up in her mushy tits. I hated that she was right, this was my ultimate teenage fantasy, and I did not want to miss a second of this sight.

There was no shame or awkwardness in her unflinching gaze. If anything she seemed amused by her ability to dominate me. Face reddened from the sudden, mad exertion, she grinned, gripped the sides of her tits and began to pump them up and down my spit-lubricated shaft. It felt so good. Better than I'd imagined it in countless dreams and masturbatory fantasies. "You like that?" She taunted, "Are you ready to give me that big dick of yours?"

Having my ultimate wet-dream fulfilled, the rapid friction of her soft tits and her dirty words were too much for me. I let out a strained, "Jane!" To warn her, but it was already too late. As she squashed her tits down and around my base, I bucked upwards. Cum burst out of my tip like a tracer bullet and slashed a white-hot line up her neck to splash off her cheek. She gasped in surprise and froze in place as another violent spasm went through me. More cum spewed out my tip, lacing her throat, chin, and just below her bottom lip. She turned her head and wrinkled her nose but it was too late. I ejaculated stream after stream of thick sticky semen to glaze her neck, chest, and the tops of her tits.

She glared at me, looking like a cat that had just put its paws in mud. My cock was still sandwiched between her massive tits as she growled, "Now I remember why I switched to girls in college."

"Shit, I'm sorry, Janey. I was expecting... it all happened so fast... I'm sorry, okay."

"Quit your whining," she said, cutting off any further groveling. Rising to her feet, she slipped the loose shorts she wore down in a single motion and kicked them away. Her top followed an instant later. Stark naked and holding her drum-tight, protruding belly, she continued with a touch of menace, "You're about to make it up to me, aren't you?"

I tried to form a response but was silenced as she prowled up the bed like a tigress. Her body slithered over mine until her pregnant belly bumped my face. I opened my mouth to speak but stopped when she straddled my head and I came face-to-crotch with her pussy. Its lips were engorged with desire and dripping wet. She'd not exaggerated the horny part. Her pussy looked desperate. The nest of dark curls above it was disarrayed from her unsuccessful rummage earlier. I could smell her pungent need like an animal musk. Immediately my dick began to stir back to life. As she lowered her pussy, my mouth opened, ready and eager to receive her. With no more preamble, she settled herself down on my chin, her meaty outer lips wrapped around mine, and my nose was buried in her coarse tangle of pubic hair. "I don't expect you to do better than my wife," She warned, "But if you don't make me cum with that tongue of yours you're going to regret it."

Her smell was rich, her taste tart but delicious. I gave her slit a tentative brush with the tip of my tongue. She showed her approval by settling more fully on my face. I had to use my nose to breathe through her sex-scented pubic hair. I could only see the underside of her curved belly, it eclipsed all else. When I let the flat slab of my tongue slither from her anus, over her entrance, and up to the top of her cleft she let out an appreciative groan. I felt my confidence grow. I could do this. I could make my sister come. I'd played through every possible ramification of this situation in countless dreams and fantasies.

Wetly, I began to munch on the thick leaves of her fleshy pussy. She oozed a slippery nectar which soon coated my tongue, ran down my face, and drenched my neck and chest. At first, I focused on her entrance. It was tight and elastic. I tongued apart the funnel of her labia and began to push my tongue deeper and deeper. Soon my tongue had snaked its way into her as far as I could stretch it. She took hold of two clumps of hair on either side of my head and began to ride my face, essentially fucking my tongue like the dick she so craved.

"Yeah, that's it," she purred, "Not bad, little brother. There might be hope for you yet. Right there. Ooh."

Her clenching cunt sucked at my tongue. I let her bounce on it until I felt her need for even more. Then my tongue slipped out of her hole and slapped her flaps around. While she rocked her hips back and forth I rested my elbows on the bed and, using my hands as a platform, lifted her ass up. My fingers sank deep into the firm flesh of her buttocks, which rippled beautifully with the motion of her body. This way I was able to position her just right to lick deep into her hungry pussy. I soon found her engorged clitoris. It was swollen to the size of a 9mm round. Poor thing, this at least went some way to explaining this morning's craziness. Almost immediately my lips and tongue began to work it like a speedball.

I licked and swallowed, licked and swallowed. Her juices flowed down my throat. I could tell Jane was getting close then, her grip on my head had tightened and she began to brutally hump my face, grinding her pelvis into me with such force I thought she might break my nose. She shoved me so deep into her crotch I couldn't breathe. I tried to warn her but my voice was lost in her cries of pleasure and muffled by her body crushing down on me. All I could do was lap at her in desperation and hope she reached her climax before I passed out.

As she approached her peak I gave up on any attempt at precision. All I could do was hold out my tongue and let her bounce her off it as she slapped her crotch into my face over and over.

Suddenly she shifted, gripping my hair so tight with one hand I feared she might pull it out by the roots. With the other she reached back and seized my freshly reforged cock. Trust me, there is no better elixir for a spent cock than the taste of your sister's pussy in the morning. She rode me bronco style like that, my dick acting as the saddle post. Being nearly suffocated by my sister's pussy was somewhat offset by the pleasure of her roughly jerking on my cock.

Then, grunting like a tennis player, she slammed into me so hard that my head cracked off the backboard. I was seeing stars as her pussy went supernova. She shrieked. Her pussy was so fused with my open mouth that I could feel the sheets of muscles behind it oscillate with violent contractions on my tongue. She shook and shuddered, her tight belly bouncing off my head like a basketball. Her hand crushed my poor cock and yet even that felt amazing. I continued to lovingly eat out her quivering slit even as her rigid muscles finally began to unlock. Eventually, her internal spasms dying away, she peeled her sopping mess of a pussy off my face and sat back on my chest. Her legs were splayed wide and I was looking straight into her spread lips, watching her entrance still gasping with the death throes of her climax. She was untroubled by my open stare or by the fact that I was heaving at the air like a drowning victim who had just been brought back by the kiss of life. She just offered a catty smirk while she continued to gently stroke my cock.

"Good boy," she panted, patting my head in the most patronizing manner she could manage. She glanced back at my inflamed member and grinned wickedly before saying, "Now we can really get started."

I gave a soft whimper.

Jane released my shaft and climbed off me, her hand moving in an unconscious and protective manner to cover her belly again. I bravely lifted my head up to peek at what she was doing. She turned to face the door, her plump ass cheeks filling my vision while he straddled my pelvis.

She hovered over me, unabashedly giving me a view of her puckered pink asshole and dripping pussy. She'd scooped up my cock again and was turning it this way and that, as if inspecting it for faults. She seemed satisfied because I heard her say to herself, "Yes, this should do nicely." Then, squatting, she angled my cock upwards beneath her. With no more ceremony, she lowered herself and, with a soft cry, impaled her slippery sheath on my baton-hard length of meat. It was as if a bear trap made of flesh had just snapped shut on my length. Her body poured over mine like it was melted butter. Her pussy felt like it was drawing me in with the same suction as her mouth had earlier. She let out a pleased sigh of relief as she finally settled herself down in a reversed cowgirl position on my lap, my cock buried in her so deep I worried for the state of her unborn child.

I let out an "Oof!" as Janey, never one to linger, wasted no time in popping her ass up and slamming back down on me like a beaver tail. She placed her hands on her knees for leverage and started a hypnotic twerking marathon with my pole at the center. I watched, completely mesmerized as her firm butt cheeks clapped together with each descent onto my cock. Her back muscles, already strengthened from carrying the extra weight of my niece, rippled with the exertion of her pop-and-thrusts. Her tiny crinkle of an anus winked at me each time her cheeks parted. My cock felt like it was in an experienced milkmaid's hands. My sister's sheath fit so perfectly you'd have thought it was tailor-made for me. The only thing that held me back from another shameful early climax was the knowledge of the beating it would most likely earn from her. I had to clench my teeth together until my jaw ached and bunch my duvet up into tight fistfuls to will back my simmering climax.

Fuck, my sister's vagina was good.

Jane was panting with pleasure, her tits slapping against my knees as she leaned further and further forward, seemingly trying to replicate the speed and force of the solar fusion process with just our two bodies. "Just... need... a...little... more," Each word was barked in time with the slapping of her ass on my crotch.

"Gah!" She threw back her head in exasperation and punched my knee hard enough to make me cry out. Any protest I had was cut off when she spun on me, nearly ripping my cock off in the process, a feral rage in her eyes. Now facing me, she shoved my cock back into herself in a most undignified manner and fell forward to grab the top of my headboard. "Play with my tits!" She commanded, dangling them pendulously in front of my face. I blinked a few times, wondered briefly if I had any objections, found I did not, and went for her dangling nipples like a trout for a fly. In the moment I was not bothered that they were still glazed with my own cum. Her nipples were twisted into tortured beads by her need. I took one between my teeth and stretched it to what had to be a painful length. But, all this did was earn me more grunts of pleasure from my sister.

My cock wrapped once more in her warm embrace, Jane wasted no time in returning to the punishing rhythm of before. I'd never been fucked with such anger and unquenchable lust before. It made all my previous vanilla sexual encounters seem tepid by comparison. She fucked me properly, making the most use possible out of my length and girth. Meanwhile, I fought valiantly under a barrage of swinging, slapping tits. I licked at the dangerously hard nipples as they came within range and caught great mouthfuls of flesh when I could. Soon her tits were reddened and tacky from my attention. My headboard cracked loudly against my wall as Jane screamed out, "Yes!...fucking...Yes!...Don't...fucking...stop!"

Sensing that things might finally be to her incredibly discerning standards and, knowing I was already dangerously past the safety margin for withholding my climax, I risked a little innovation, hoping it would push her over the edge. I grabbed her tits in my hands, squashing them together and pulling them down. I sucked one nipple into her mouth, lashed it furiously with my tongue, and then switched to the other. I did this on repeat while I bent my knees and used the leverage to start jackhammering up into her with the same force that she was striking down on me. The net result was that Janey was practically flung into the air with each thrust, Her head flew back and she yelled up at the ceiling. This was probably not recommended in any of her many mother-to-be manuals. If our parents had arrived home then they would have thought the house was being demolished by a team of howler monkeys.

QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,829 Followers
12