Out the blue: Pregnant horny sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,815 Followers

It was an impossible tempo to maintain for long. I was on the verge of collapse when Jane finally succumbed. I felt it like a ring tightening around my cock. Her arms buckled on the headboard and she only just managed to catch herself on my shoulders. I cried out in concert with her, as her nails dug deep enough into my flesh to draw blood. The noises she made then were unfettered, deafeningly loud, and completely nonsensical. I'd never experienced anyone orgasm with the abandon of my sister. Watching it, seeing it, and feeling it as her pussy ground down on my length broke my last sliver of resistance. While her vagina was still pulsating on me with waves of pleasure, I spasmed and then geysered a fountain of cum into her. Thank God she was already pregnant because otherwise I would have filled her womb to bursting. Despite thinking that I'd emptied my balls on her tits, jet after jet of white-hot spunk hosed down her insides. It filled up all her internal spaces and then began to run down my shaft like melted wax on a candle.

With a final grunt and a twitch, Janey collapsed atop me. Despite everything, I was still alert enough to catch her and cradle her belly. I helped guide her to a position where her weight was not on her stomach. "Good," Janey gasped as she settled, "That was good." I could smell the sweet scent of her breath and her hair. One of her large breasts was sandwiched between us and it felt warm on my chest. We lay like that for a few minutes desperately trying to fill our lungs. My emotions roiled as I contemplated what had just happened. I was still terrified of Jane but, at the same time, had never felt closer to her. I was just contemplating the risk of pulling her in for a cuddle when she patted my chest and, with considerable effort, rose up off the bed. Still breathing heavily, she strained over her belly to pick up her clothes. Then, still naked, she looked up to contemplate me. I was lying equally naked and very self-conscious on my own bed. "Well done, you passed," she folded her arms under her breasts, which shifted and jiggled most pleasantly. "I'm glad to know you have at least one part of your anatomy that is not completely useless."

I tried to smile but found it hard to maintain. I was too terrified by what was going to come next from Janey's crazy, fucked-up, and unpredictable mind.

She tapped her cheek with a finger and said contemplatively, "Now, as you probably already know, I've been getting super fucking horny during this pregnancy. Cherish has been a trooper, but there is only so much even a thirsty bitch like she can do before her tongue gets blistered. And, what with her needing to catch up on some work these next couple of weeks, I may need to call in a pinch-hitter. You will do. You're close by, you can't tell anyone, and you have a surprisingly good dick. So, I'm putting you on speed dial. If you ever want a hope at repeating this again you'd better come-a-running the second you hear your phone beep, comprende?"

Her steely gaze pinning me to the bed, I immediately began nodding furiously. I didn't stop until she'd turned and swayed her sexy hips out of my room.

For a long while, I just lay there, staring up at the ceiling, still trying to get my breath back. Honestly, I was so shaken by the ordeal that I didn't know what to think. A small part of me felt like I'd just been violated but a much bigger part of me was leaping up and down for joy. I'd just fucked my bitchy big sister! The single biggest, ball-aching fantasy I'd been having for nearly a decade. The thing I thought most impossible in the world. It had all happened so suddenly and unexpectedly I'd not even been able to ruin it with my crippling self-doubt.

Gingerly I rose from my bed. Everything reeked of her lust. I dreaded the day the sheets would have to get washed now, I wanted to smell her forever. I felt bruised and disorientated, like a tornado had just passed through my room.

Carefully I made my way downstairs. In the kitchen I boiled the kettle and set about making a soothing cup of tea to settle my nerves. I questioned the reality of what had just happened and, if it had actually happened, could I really let Jane treat me like her captive fuck-toy?

I shook my head, unsure of how to answer that question. Patiently I steeped the tea, drained the teabag, and fetched the milk from the fridge. I was just pouring the milk into my mug when I heard a beep. Taking a dry swallow, I looked with growing apprehension down at my phone. Only ten minutes had passed between now and when she left my room. The screen was lit up and there, right in the center was Janey's name and picture. I didn't even answer the phone.

I left the mug spinning on the counter and dashed out of the kitchen. I was already on the stairs when I heard it crash to the tiled floor, undoubtedly sending tea and pieces of broken ceramic spraying everywhere. But, I didn't even glance back, I was taking the stairs two at a time, my cock growing harder with each bound. Apparently I did have an answer to that question after all and I didn't want to keep Janey waiting.

QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,815 Followers
12