Out the Door Pt. 03

Story Info
They head out for nude adventures in the countryside.
2.2k words
4.09
7.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunlight shone on us, impossibly bright, as we walked across the condominium parking lot with bare feet, completely nude, toward the vehicles. I'd never walked naked in public before alone, let alone with a group. I glanced at the guys on either side of me. The one on the right lifted weights for sure: his chest was like big slabs, and his neck muscles arced down to thick, tendoned shoulders. His cock was pointing out at half-mast and moved as he walked.

I glanced down, and could see the dried come on my legs and on my trimmed bush. My face and neck was crusty. I wanted to try to wipe it off, but my hands were cuffed behind my back yet.

"Christine."

We stopped, and formed a semicircle on the asphalt, hot on the soles of our feet.

"Yes?"

Jack's voice was stern. "Put your hands behind you."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You heard me." I felt someone unlocking the cuffs behind me and my hands were free. Lise walked over to Christine as Jack pulled her hands together at the small of her back, closing the black Velcro. I could see Christine's nipples were erect. Jack pinched one, then the other.

"Where's that ball gag?"

Christine started to protest, but Lise popped it into her mouth and buckled it behind her blonde hair.

We heard the sounds of the tires before it appeared: a little red sports car came into the lot, parked near us. We all looked to see who would get out.

It was a woman with dark hair, a black dress, flared at the sleeves with silver notes, and translucent pink tie-up heels. You could see her toes. She was tan, wore an Apple watch. She stood, transfixed, looking at us.

"Haven't you seen this before?" One of the guys laughed.

"No, this is new." Her voice had a slight accent I couldn't place. "Can you explain?"

You could see her dark eyes looking from cock to cock, then she looked over at Christine, with the ball gag and a little translucent drool that hung from her chin, then dropped to the asphalt.

"Only if you join us."

"What do you mean?"

"You have a choice. You can go wherever you're going and forget you saw us, or you can put all your clothes on the front seat of your car and come with us."

"No! I couldn't." She paused. "Where are you going?"

"Out to her country place. She wants to be our plaything. She can be yours, too."

"She looks excited."

"Why don't you check?"

"You mean—"

Tom put his hand at Christine's pussy and slid his fingers up into her. "She's wet. Check and see."

"I'm a total stranger! I can't—"

But you could see she wanted to. We all watched. She walked closer to Christine. She had a small purse that matched her shoes, and it slipped forward as she reached out and touched Christine between her legs, pulled away, hovered, then moved her hand back, and slipped her middle finger up, inside, and held it there. Christine shuddered, just a little.

"What do you want to do with her?" Her finger was still inside Christine.

Carrie waved the black and red riding crop so she could see it.

"My name is Elise."

"Are you going to come with us, Elise?"

"I don't even know your names."

"But you're still inside her. So I think you want to."

She dropped her hand with its square silver ring that matched the silver on her dress. Her fingers glistened in the light. She looked over at Jack's cock, then away.

"You'll enjoy it."

"But you'll have to lose the dress."

She paused, and then walked back to her car. Lise flashed a smile at Jack.

"Everything?"

"Everything."

She took off her watch and rings, laid them on her car seat, and then pulled the dress over her head. She was wearing a red bra and panties. Slipping off the the panties, she undid the bra strap, and pulled it off. She had an all-over tan, right to her dark brown, small nipples. Her breasts were fuller than I expected, and she had a narrow brown landing strip. Elise looked up at us with a slight smile.

"Where shall I put the car key?"

"Shall I slide it inside you?"

She laughed.

"I'll put it here." She slid it into the ankle-high transparent shoe, behind the laces.

"Who's driving?"

I clambered up into an SUV, at first next to Lise, but then John, the weightlifter, got in, and sat next to me. After a few moments, without saying anything, he reached over, lifted me up and put me on his lap. I could feel him under me, between my legs. As we drove, I could feel John's cock starting to swell underneath me.

"Tell me when to turn."

"Left here."

John put a hand under each hip and lifted me up again. I could feel the head of his cock, and then with an intake of breath, I felt him sliding into me, stretching me. I grunted.

"Like a pig." He laughed behind me. I couldn't believe I was riding nude in a car with some guy's cock inside me and we didn't even know where we were going.

But it felt incredible. Any bump in the road and I felt him pushed up into me. I was going to come. I tried to force myself to be silent.

"Right here." I didn't recognize the area at all.

I felt John moving inside me as the SUV turned. We were really out in the country now, and we turned down a two-track, going into some trees and up a hill. I started to come in waves, and felt myself spasming around his cock.

"Unh."

I could smell my scent in the vehicle. We bumped over a hill, and down into a valley, then across to a knoll among some scattered trees. There was a creek meandering down below. The SUV stopped, and we all waited for someone else to be the first to open a door. John lifted me up off his cock, and put me down on the seat between his legs. We got out. The air was cooler here under the trees.

The other SUV came trundling down the trail, and came to a stop behind us.

"Where's a good place?" Lise was carrying a cloth bag.

Christine got out of the vehicle awkwardly, her hands behind her, a string of drool hanging from her mouth and chin.

"These two will work." They tied rope to each of the trees, maybe six or seven feet apart, up around limbs or bumps so they wouldn't slide down.

"Bring her here." Lise was connecting some bands to the base of the trees, and when Christine came, bent forward, between the trees, Lise unhooked the cuffs from one another, and tied off one to the right.

"Do the other like this." She bent down and hooked a velcro cuff to her right leg, then clipped that to the elastic band, holding Christine's ankle just past her shoulder's width. Carrie watched, and hooked the velcro cuff the same way, so that Christine's legs were held wide apart by the ankles. I could see her trying to pull them together to protect her most sensitive parts, but she couldn't. Her hands were stretched out sideways and up. She was totally at our mercy.

Elise was standing not far from the SUV, with her arms crossed. She was still wearing her heels.

"Who should start?" Lise looked around, and then glimpsed Elise.

"New girl."

"What?"

"Come here. Bring the crop. It's in the back seat on the floor."

Elise opened the SUV door, got the thick black and red crop, and shut the door. She walked, a little hesitantly because of her heels, over to where Christine was spread-eagled. Her nipples were very erect, pointing out like fingertips. Christine's eyes watched her apprehensively.

"Okay, new girl. You're going to punish her to our satisfaction, or you take her place."

"What? No!"

"Yes. In fact, you might be next anyway."

Carrie leaned near Christine and whispered in her ear. "You want, you little cunt, don't you? You know you do."

"What should we do?"

Lise snatched the crop from her and came closer to Christine.

"We could use this on her nipples. A little." She snapped the tip on one, then the other, and Christine flinched.

"Or her pussy." Christine made a noise through the ball gag. "But if you hit that, you have to hit the clit. That's what she's trying to say, right sweetie?" Christine made a slightly louder noise, and some saliva dripped from below the ball gag.

"Or her ass. Your choice."

Elise took the crop in her hand. Her eyes met Christine's. She reached out and tapped one nipple, then the other.

"That's pitiful."

She struck more forcefully, then with a loud thwack! on her butt.

"Between the legs."

Elise turned her back to Christine so she could strike from below upward, the crop's wide face hitting directly on her clitoris with a swat! Christine sank forward with a grunt, and you could see her muscles as she struggled.

"Again."

She tapped the crop's flat head gently, insistently, on Christine's clitoris. I could see it coming out from its hood. Tap, tap, tap. Then: swat! Christine lunged forward, grunting.

I felt John push me forward against the tree, and I nearly lost balance, catching myself bent forward, holding the trunk. His hands were on my hips, holding me there, with my ass exposed like an animal. I could feel his cock head pushing in between my lips, then into me, pushing me wide open and instinctively, I pushed back against him, moving my feet out wider. It felt incredible.

In the meantime, I could hear Elise teasing Christine's clit, teasing it to come out, then swatting it, hard and loud, and somehow, I could feel what she was feeling, that hot united combination of pain and orgasm. And Lise giving orders, I felt that inside me as if I were giving the orders too.

I looked up and could see Jack behind Christine, his cock standing straight up almost to his navel. He put its head between her buttocks, and you could see her flinch, moving away from him, but the restraints stopped her so that in moving forward, she hung suspended from her hands, her back arced, as he speared her, pushing his cock inexorably into her rear.

"Mmh."

"Don't stop."

Elise tapped Christine's clit, tapped, as Jack pushed into her from behind, then swat!

Christine's eyes popped, then closed, and she was crying out into the ball gag, making a gurgling sound.

When I looked up next, Elise had sunk to her knees in the dry leaves and had Tom's cock all the way to her throat, his reddish bush around her nose. You could see her choking. John was pushing into me, then pulling back, his wide flat cock head making me shudder as it pulled through me.

Carrie was on her back, with her knees up and spread wide, as Lise's tongue flicked around her hood and lips.

It was strange, but I could feel what the others were feeling—we all could feel together, shared the pain and ecstasy, shared coming.

We had broken through into a continuum where we were all somehow together. I could feel Christine hanging on her restraints, the cock pushing into her from behind, Carrie coming, John, Elise, everyone all at once, separate and yet somehow we shared everything.

I came in waves, shuddering, shaking, John's thickness almost splitting me in two as I came, his cock everything to me, coming in waves again and again.

And I felt we all came together, we all shared coming at once.

There was silence in the wood, just the slightest sound of a breeze in the green leaves. Someone moved. It was Lise.

"All right. Let's get Christine out of the ropes and get the new girl into them."

"I'd rather not." I could see Elise's face. She was tan and elegant, standing there, even with the silver spatter on her face, neck, and chest.

"No choice, sweetie."

Carrie and Lise had released Christine, taken out her ball gag, taken off the restraints, and Christine was leaning back against a tree with her legs spread, sitting on the ground, her eyes closed.

They spread Elise's arms out, so she was splayed like Christine had been, a ball gag improbably in her mouth. They pulled her legs out, attached her ankles, around her transparent laced shoes, to the elastic cords, and she stood there, in heels, arms and legs spread, at everyone's mercy.

Tom put his hand over Elise's pussy and pushed two fingers into her, pushing up. Her muscles tensed as she hung there.

"Unh."

"What shall we do with her now that she's the star attraction?"

Lise laughed. "I have a surprise. You'll see."

Elise's tan, lithe body waited, her arms spread out, her legs spread wide, her eyes alert, a little drool hanging from her chin. From between her legs, dripping on the dry leaves.