Out the Door Pt. 02

Story Info
Four girls continue a game of truth or dare.
2.3k words
4.34
18.6k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never been nude in front of any of my girlfriends before, and here I was standing completely naked on the front porch, in the sunlight, wearing a ball gag and with my hands cuffed elegantly behind my back. I could feel a little breeze on my skin, and especially between my legs, where I could feel the dripping. The neighbors, anyone could see me! I was a little scared, and excited at the same time.

"Come on, Jen, you little whore." Carrie put her hand on the small of my back and moved me forward, down the steps.

I heard Christine locking the door and jingling keys behind me. I turned my head, and could see she was carrying her purse and a black and red riding crop.

"Move along, sweetie." I felt the crop's flat head strike me from behind and below my butt, between my legs.

We all got into the SUV, and the leather seat felt cool under my bare skin. I sat awkwardly because my hands were behind my back. I felt totally exposed, my nipples hard and visible to anyone glancing at the second row.

Christine drove, at what seemed to me a slow pace, and eventually we went into traffic on the main four-lane road. Lise reached over and put her hand on my thigh.

"It's not far."

We drove down a tree-lined drive, to a parking lot outside a condominium complex that looked upscale. Christine parked, and we all sat for a moment.

"It's that one, to the right."

"Okay, let's get you out."

It was the longest short walk I've ever done, across a parking lot and to the door of the condo. Anyone looking out would have seen us, seen me. Christine knocked at the door, and we stood, waiting. The door opened, and there was a guy with a close-cropped black beard and hair, looking directly at me. He smiled.

"I'm Jack. Come on in."

Inside, on the black leather couch, was another guy, clean-shaven, with very light blond hair, wearing jeans and a light blue shirt.

"Hi. I'm Tom."

There was an awkward silence.

"This is Jen. She'd introduce herself, but the ball's got her tongue."

"Hi Jen."

"This was her fantasy, and we're making it happen. Aren't we, Jen?"

"Wow. This is a new one."

"Can I touch her?"

"You can do anything you want."

"Anything?"

"That's her fantasy."

"Okay." Tom stood and came over to me. He reached out and put his hand between my legs, gently touching me, sliding a finger inside and hooking it.

"She's so wet."

Jack came over and slid his hand down the small of my back and over my butt.

"Would you ladies like anything to drink?"

"We had some rosé earlier."

"Don't have any, but we do have some Pinot Grigio."

"That would be wonderful. Thank you."

Jack got a bottle out of the refrigerator and poured several glasses. They were the right kind of glasses, I noticed.

"How do we do this?" he asked as he handed a glass to Christine.

"We've never done anything like it either."

"It's a little awkward."

"How about if the three of us undress the two of you?"

"And maybe help you get ready."

"I've never done anything like this before."

"Me neither."

"None of us have."

They laughed a little uncomfortably.

Carrie went over to Tom and put her hand on his chest.

"I could start."

She unbuttoned his shirt, slowly, and pulled it over his shoulders so it fell to the oak floor. Reaching for his belt, she unbuckled it, unbuttoned his pants, unzipped them, and slid them down. He stepped out, and she stood for a moment, looking at him. He obviously lifted weights, and while he wasn't tall, he was wide-shouldered with a flat abdomen. She put one hand on each side of his boxers and pulled them slowly down to the floor. He stepped out. He had a thick penis with a brownish head and brownish ring, his scrotum round and taut.

"Wow."

Carrie reached out and cupped him. His penis was slowly extending lengthwise and rising. She knelt down and put her lips over the head, gently taking him into her mouth.

She moved her head softly, in and out. When she pulled back, he was fully erect, nearly up to his navel.

"Why don't you sit on the couch, Tom, and we'll guide Jen onto you?"

I had never had a cock that wide inside me, and I was a little worried it would hurt. I shook my head, and Christine laughed.

"It's your fantasy, you little slut."

Tom sat on the couch, and then leaned back a little. His penis was pointing up from a reddish-brown bush. Christine and Carrie each took an arm and moved me over him, facing him, lowering me. I could feel Carrie's hand underneath, guiding his cock as his head touched me and then, slowly, slid into me, deeper and deeper, wider and wider.

"Unh."

He was deep inside me, and then they pushed me forward so that I was leaning toward the couch arm, my hands behind my back. He was still, deep inside me, moving only a little. I felt him pushing me wider, stretching me with his girth, and I started to spasm just a little.

"She's liking it. Jack?"

I could hear Christine and Carrie undressing Jack behind me. Tom was moving inside me, gently, making me start to come. It felt incredible.

"I like your cock, Jack." I could hear them behind me.

He came around the side of the couch, and I felt someone loosening the ball gag straps behind my head. The straps came loose, and the ball slipped out. I felt embarrassed by the saliva on my face, but couldn't wipe it. Jack was standing in front of me, and I could only see the head of his penis and his dark bush of hair because I couldn't look up much. I could smell him, an earthy scent, and he moved it closer to my lips. He was only half-hard. He slipped it in between my lips, then slid it in a little more deeply.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"The back door?"

"Exactly."

I shook my head and made a grunting noise, trying to say "no," but only "unh" came out.

"I think she likes the idea too." They laughed.

I had never had anyone even put a finger in my behind, and I didn't want to start now. Behind me, I felt a finger delicately touch my anus, and tried to say "no," but couldn't because my mouth was filled all the way to the back with his thick red-brown head and the full length of his cock, his sack against my lips.

The finger slid inside me, just the tip.

"I have some lube."

"Put some on her there too."

I felt cold and wet on my anus, and tried to protest, but I couldn't. I had saliva running out of the corners of my mouth again.

A wet finger slid into me, then a second.

"She's opening a little."

I could feel Tom deep inside me, his cock moving against my g-spot, and I started to come again, in waves, out of my pussy and through the lower half of my body, shaking.

"Let's lean her and open her a little." They moved me forward and my legs back and out, just enough to expose me.

Jack was moving back and forth, into my throat and then back, and I could feel the finger inside me, Tom's cock pushing deeper than I thought possible, and I came again like a white-out, only dimly aware of what was happening. Jack pulled back and out. Someone moved the ball into my mouth and I felt the straps being secured behind my head.

Then I felt Jack's head touching my anus. I pulled forward a little, but it kept pushing, just entering, slowly, slowly pushing in. It hurt, but bit by bit, filled me up like I had never known before. He was pushing in, deeper and deeper.

It seemed like it went on forever. I was completely absorbed in the rhythm of the three of us, and I don't know how long it lasted, but it was a while with both of them deep inside me, sometimes moving, sometimes still, on and on.

I grunted, and felt the first waves of a overwhelming orgasm. My legs shook and I felt spasms from deep inside me, shuddering. I felt Tom starting to pulse inside me, and I knew he was going to come. I could feel his cock against Jack's on the inside, deep within. He began to come inside me, and I came at the same time, then I felt Jack coming inside me too. We came together, in a total whiteout.

I felt Jack pulling out of me, his cock shrinking, and then Tom from below me, his cock flopping against his thigh wetly as I rolled over onto the couch. Because of the handcuffs, I struggled like a frog to get upright.

A mix of come and lube ran down my legs, and I felt a little soreness and empty. I looked longingly down at Tom's cock, wanting it back inside me. I would have put it in my mouth if I could have, but the ball gag was still in. I just wanted cock.

"Hey, I know you'd like me to take those off you, but Christine's orders were that they stay on."

Jack's voice was deeper than I remembered, in my ear.

Our eyes met. I wanted to reach out and touch him, but I couldn't move my arms behind my back.

It was only then I realized what was happening on the other end of the couch. At first I didn't recognize who it was. Carrie's nude back was bent over the couch arm, and a tan guy I didn't recognize was standing behind her, moving his cock in and out of her. He had a cute butt. Carrie's head was between two legs splayed out in front of her: Lise, who was perched on the couch above the arm with her knees out. Lise's nipples were bigger than I expected, and so were her breasts. She was arching back as Carrie's tongue moved between her legs, around her clit. Lise's eyes were closed.

I couldn't believe this was happening! We had all been friends but we'd never even see each other naked. And now I was on the couch nude in front of them, with strangers, wet with come, handcuffed and gagged. I wanted to get dressed, but at the same time, I longed for cock, inside me, inside my mouth. But I couldn't say anything, and saliva was running down my chin.

Jack and Christine must have gone into another room, and I was left on the couch.

The front door opened, and in came another guy, brown hair, and some stubble, a flannel shirt and jeans. He stood over me, surveying the room, then looking me over. He smiled slightly. I realized I was completely at his mercy. He touched the ball with his index finger, slid it down to my nipple, then, absently, toward my pussy. He slid a finger, then two fingers inside and pressed up near my g-spot, slowly at first, then faster, finger-fucking me with a splattery sound.

"Unh." I spread my legs to make it easier for him to reach me and to push deeper, faster. He was moving his hand into me, forcefully, and I started to buck, my abdomen rippling as I came, shuddering, and he kept going, even harder. I wanted him to stop but couldn't say anything, just "unh," as he moved faster and faster, and then I was moving toward another orgasm—and he stopped. I was crazy to get him to finish.

He unbuttoned his shirt, took it off, kicked off his shoes, unbuttoned his pants, unzipped them, and slid them down. He took off his socks with his toes, and stood in tented boxer shorts. He was a weightlifter, the strongest guy I'd been with. He had broad pecs, with large nipples. Hooking his boxers with his thumbs, he dropped them to the floor and kicked them aside. He had the thickest cock I'd ever seen, with a wide, purplish head. No pubic hair at all, and his scrotum was round, the balls up close. He reached down and, grabbing my knees, pulled me up like I was weightless to him. His cock slid into me easily, with a wet sound. I didn't even know his name!

He fucked me with a relentless, forceful rhythm—fucking is the right word. He fucked me, hard, for a long time, so long that eventually the others came over and gathered around while he drove in and out of me, a wet, sloppy sound.

"I see you two have met." Christine sounded amused.

"Unh." My legs were spread so my friends could see all of me, my vulva widened, moving in and out with his cock. I didn't care—I wanted them to see me, see us, the impossibly thick cock stretching me.

And then he began to come, first inside me, then on me, spurting on my abdomen above the strip, then on my face. He shook the end of his cock and stepped back.

"Wow."

You could feel the orgasms in the air, the sense that we had all come, that sense of warm exhaustion, empty and full. I lay uncomfortably on the couch, silvery come dripping down my face and neck.

"That was amazing."

"Was?"

"You mean we're not through?"

"Not quite." Carrie smirked just a little and glanced at Christine. "You remember your fantasy of being tied naked outside? In an X?"

"Turns out my family owns some wooded land just outside town, and it's pretty isolated."

Jack smiled. His cock was starting to swell and extend.

"How isolated?"

"Nobody would hear us. Or Christine, to be more exact."

"But we have to go as we are."

"You mean, all just like we are now?"

"Exactly. Nobody wears anything."

Lise took my arm and lifted me so I was standing, while Carrie opened the door into the sunny afternoon.